All Comments on 'Lockdown Love'

by adifferentindianfamily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Enjoyed your story thanks for writing ,you get *5* stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

please complete Under Mom's Bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
welcome back

not Ur best but better than most here

waiting you to continue alln yur serieses

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want my mom & have tried the same moves on her only to get rejected. She used to tease me but now won't give in to me. I'm 52 & she's 77. Says she is too old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Naaah...

Naah brother - not this. Everything else you've penned down so far is Gold. This was disappointing.

Also, if you are finding it difficult to finish your earlier stories then suggest you collaborate with other authors. Closure is important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Work. Complete other series also.

Excellent story. Really loved it. Please continue and complete My Women, Under mom's bed series also. Was hooked into them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story and I wish that would had happened to me..

I feel very good after reading your story. I had sex with my mom many times and your story brings back memories. She has pasted on now, so all I can do is remember her. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great opening till the mother comes to Bangalore, then it feels a bit rushed. Nevertheless please continue writing. I like your long series works, where you build slowly to the climax. Special needs story was very good. They're all very vivid.

Do continue your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was 15 the first time my mon & I had sex & loved every minute of it for the next 35 years. I believe that a boy fucking his mom is a very natural thing. Great story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a rockstar !!

Please continue the "Under the bed" story .. its just getting started.. please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your narration is just awesome. Your vocabulary is quite extensive. There is a great writer in you something rare among mallus(Dont take me wrong i am allso a mallu )you should take up serious writing and i can see you in the top 5 indian authors. Its a humble request. But as it happens with many you lost your patience in the mid of the story and you somehow wanted to wrap it up. You were in a hurry. It happens when you write erotic stuff. All the best dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome read

Loved the short and sweet story buy can't get over -My women! Please please finish it

blksoldierblksoldierover 3 years ago

excellent story, you have quite a talent for writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pace was abrupt.

Big fan of ur work. I so wish u prolonged the sexting part more long. Also pls release next part of my women soon.. Been waiting

s69lovers69loverabout 3 years ago
fresh

its fresh on the initiation part

waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story.5 star.read one sitting.& jurk off

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 2 years ago

Great story . This is the first I have read of your work but am going to read all. Keep it up. It’s great to fuck mom or older women. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg I felt to see the end plz continue......can't imagine my nephew asking for me... Chennaishobs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, very vivid, great narration and Dailogs. 5 star.

shang40shang403 months ago

Lockdown was not curse but a blessing. It brought together Mom and Son, Dads and Daughters, brothers and sisters and gave new meaning if togetherness added with Locking of Bodies from Top to Bottom.

It is also true fact that in every woman lies a Slut inside and real hubby cannot bring it out, so sons or brothers makes it happen and also Dads too.

Having mom in bed is big dream of many sons and few like you achieve it.

Thanks for a hottest story.

I also enjoying stories of Siraj Ahmed on this site.

Incest is slow seduction and poison too.

I hope my Daughter will take me there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous