Lockdown Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I just... come a little closer maybe, take a closer look?" I asked.

I could hear Mom's deep breaths. I t was clear that she was aroused too. When she didn't reply, I took a few steps forward to stand right behind her. I marveled at the perfectness of her figure as I stood behind jerking my cock.

The way my cock felt, I was struggling to control my urges. The tip of my cock accidentally touched her butt over the cloth and she quivered. Her butt and side boobs jiggled a little. It was too much stimulation to restrain myself.

I took one more step forward and my cock rested in the groove of her buttcheek. Both my hands came around and slipped inside the cloth at front taking possession of her ample breasts.

"Oh sweetie!" Mom moaned, "What are you doing? Oh..."

I squeezed her breasts hard and pinched her nipples while I moved my hips rubbing my cock on her butt.

"Oh sweetie, we can't... I'm your mother... Oh God!" she moaned more urgently.

"Shhhh!" I said as I continued mauling her tits and rubbing myself on her.

The more I caressed her tits and rubbed on her, her defenses started breaking and her body started to respond.

"I love your boobs Mom... they feel so nice in my hands." I said.

"Oh... Oh..." she panted and moaned. With my left hand, I undid the knot behind her neck. The front part of the outfit fell off her breasts.

"Turn around Mom... Let me see those tits." I commanded.

The moment she turned around, I reclaimed the soft globes in my palms and squeezed. Mom had her eyes closed.

"Mom... open your eyes... look at me... look at your son's hands on your tits!"

"God!" she moaned. Her eyes opened revealing the little golden brown pools of her iris.

"Kiss me Mom!" I begged her.

"Oh baby!" My lips closed around hers as soon as the words left her mouth. We made out like passionate lovers, all the while my cock rested on her belly and my hands squeezed her tits. Our tongues dueled inside our locked mouths.

When we broke the kiss for air, her face had the unmistakable expression of lust. I wanted her and I could not wait any longer.

"Take this off!" I said. I turned her around and made her bend at her waist. I then grabbed the outfit and yanked it down her legs. As the cloth peeled away from her wet pussy, I looked at it with wonder. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I had come into this world through this tiny hole. She stepped out of the outfit, but stayed bent over.

"Oh baby... put your cock in me... put it in me son." She pleaded.

"No mom... not yet... first you need to lubricate it... with your saliva!" I turned her to face me and pushed her to her knees.

"Yes baby... give me your fat cock!" Mom said and put her mouth on it. She kissed the tip a couple of times and then took it inside her mouth. My cock wrestled with Mom's tongue for space inside her mouth. Her head bobbed as she sucked me. It felt like heaven.

In a couple of minutes, my cock was sufficiently lathered up with her thick saliva.

"Get up Mom... It's time to fuck... it's time for me to re-enter where I came from." I said.

"Oh God sweetie... your cock is so good... take me." She turned to take the bent over position again. But I had other plans. I was not going to fuck my mother for the first time doggy style like she was some slut.

"No... Not that way... I want you to look at me when I make love to you Mom." I said. She stood and turned around to face.

"Hold on to me!" I said as I grabbed her by her thighs and lifted her up and held her with her back against the wall. She held on to my shoulders and wrapped her legs around me.

"Now... Guide me into your vagina Mom... stick my cock in!" I told her.

She supported herself with one hand behind my neck and brought her right hand down between us. She grabbed my cock and pointed its tip at her pussy. My cock tingled when she rubbed my cock head at the opening of her vagina. Then she pushed my cock in.

It was the most exhilarating experience of my life when my cock slipped into the birth canal which brought me into this world. I pulled her to me so that my cock went as deep as possible inside Mom.

"Oh sweetie... your cock is inside me... inside my vagina baby... Oh son, I haven't had a cock in so long... your fat dick is tearing my pussy." She moaned like crazy.

"You like your son's cock mom? You like fucking your son's cock... I'm going to fuck you all night then Mom." I grunted as I started thrusting into her.

With each thrust, my thighs slapped against her butt and her sweaty back slapped against the wall. I kept thrusting my cock into Mom's welcoming pussy.

I looked deep into her golden brown eyes and said, "I love you Mom... I love you so much!"

I saw a lone tear trailing down her left eye as she reciprocated, "I love you too son!"

"You are mine now Mom... your pussy is mine... mine to fuck... promise me, promise me that you're not going to fuck dad ever again." I said.

"Oh baby... I won't... I won't son... You own my pussy now!" she moaned and smashed her lips on mine.

We kissed like there was no tomorrow. She kept responding to my thrusts trying to take me as deep as possible.

"Go deep son... I want your cock to feel my womb" she said. I lifted Mom away from the wall and placed her down gently on the bed.

"You want deep huh? I'll give you deep!" saying that I lifted both her legs from the sides and straightened them so that her feet rested on either side of my face. Her skin touched my torso from her butt to her ankle. I then bent forward so that the top of her thighs pressed against her breasts. Then my hips thrusted, pushing my cock deep into her yielding vagina. Her eyes popped wide open as my cock entered virgin territory, where no other cock had reached before.

She started writhing and rambling in pleasure, "Oh God sweetie... your cock... it is so deep inside me... so deep where no other cock has been before... Oh my God... fuck me son... give me your fat cock... poke my womb with that cock sweetie... cum inside me!"

That last demand, of cumming inside... pushed me over the edge. I thrusted as fast and as hard as possible. The slapping noises our bodies made was faster than the ticking of the clock.

I fucked and fucked and fucked my Mom till my balls spewed hot semen through my cock into her wet pussy. The moment my cum filled her pussy, a giant wave of orgasm hit Mom. She writhed in pleasure as my cock shot rope after rope of thick milky cum into her maternal vagina. Thirty seconds later we lay entangled on the bed panting from the extreme pleasure we had just had. Then we slept in each other's arms.

It was the best fuck of my life... till that day anyways. Coz we fucked again the next day. She rode my dick like a seasoned whore and milked my cock. The next day, she bent over and asked me to take her from behind and I gave her pussy a fine pounding. Each day we climbed new heights of pleasure.

I struggled with separation anxiety the day Mom had to go back to Cochin. My wife had come back by then. Mom and I left early to the airport and stopped at a hotel on the way to make sweet love. Tears streamed down my eyes when I dropped her at the airport. She kissed me passionately at the departure terminal not giving a fuck that a hundred people were watching. I cried on the drive back, coz I already missed her. But I was happy on a deeper level, coz that kiss at the airport had put my mind at ease... coz when she kissed me in front of all those people, I knew she was telling me that she loved only me... I knew that I had her heart and she knew that she had mine. Both of us knew that I would go to visit her as much as I could and we would forever make love in moments stolen from the world.

The end.

Thanks to everyone who reads my stuff and keeps asking for more. I know I have disappointed many with unfinished stories and I'm sorry about that. Hope you will appreciate that I took this new story to a satisfactory end.

12