All Comments on 'Lockdown Madness Continues'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DallasMarc4uDallasMarc4uabout 3 years ago
More please!

This is a great story and I really want to see how you bring them together and let them have a big finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Went from feeling bad for Dee to fuck that bitch in about 2 seconds lol shes a trash sister.

ecto1d42ecto1d42about 3 years ago

Definitely needs more!

Jacob needs to grow a pair and be ready to fire back when Dee throws him under the bus! Like telling Mom it's untrue that she's being a bitch BC her boyfriend is cheating. Or text Dad an tell him his sister is smearing him an mom totally takes her side instanly without question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't understand why his sister would turn on him with their Mom. People have motivation, or a reason for what they do, unless they are effing sociopaths. She's not that, based on her behavior, so why?

It's your job to explain your character's actions, otherwise an otherwise decent story becomes shit.

I thought, after the second occurance, perhaps Mom was going to jump the son, and reveal they were just fucking with him, as the sister joins in. Perhaps, in the next chapter, you'll fulfill her promise of him becoming, 'The Silver Surfer', and wrap up the unexplained/incongruent sibling behavior.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

This was starting to get good until the sister began to treat him like shit again. Okay the first time, cool, she got back at her brother. But the second time she tattled on him was just uncalled for. I seriously hope he either continues to ignore her completely or her makes her actually earns him forgiving her by following through on her promise...and not tattling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for part 3. I enjoy how Dee is messing with her brother, maybe he can get her before she has a chance to tell Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ha! I’m the guy that said you knew what you were doing stopping where you did…just before I saw you wrote a sequel. I think it ended nicely at part 1, but now at least I get to see what’s happen with this sibling dynamic.

RacinrouthRacinrouthalmost 3 years ago

Good series but you definitely need to continue this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Screw you writer. I haven’t looked but I hope you don’t write any more. Pussy boy just sits back and takes the bullshit. Screw that. In what damn world does any one act like he does? I’m sorry but no damn kissy in the world worth rolling over being treated and looked at like shit by everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing stories so far cat wait to read more

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hotter than hell. More and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You gotta make part 3 please

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

"Alright. Here's the deal big boy. If you promise to forgive me, I'll let you put your big old cock where the Silver Surfer was yesterday. I'll let you fuck my little asshole. Do you wanna try it?"

Uuhhhhh...NO! DON'T FALL FOR HER TRAP, JAKE! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

-

I'm also not understanding how the pot can call the kettle black here. Dee seems to talk about David fucking his sister as if it were a bad thing, and yet she's screwing her own brother on a regular basis. WTF?

-

It's still a great yarn even so. I hope that you will eventually give us a part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This just feels mean. Sibling stuff is way, way better when there's tenderness. He already told her it was the best of your life in the first part. "uneventful" was obviously just a cover story. This is just mean sex. Fuck mean sex.

Bowie297Bowie297about 2 years ago

Definitely needs another Chapter soon

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Again I get it just like I said for part 1 but sister is Cray-Cray. I even get that maybe she was taking her anger for David out on her brother but she's still crazy and he's a complete f'ing moron if there is a part three and she does further with her. I don't care how hot she is or anything else. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me a third time and I'm just a fool getting what I deserve.

tedBare28tedBare28over 1 year ago

Can't be only 2 parts if you end this one like that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm torn between wishing there was a third part and being happy there isn't because the writer seems bent on ruining the characters.

Sister is a total jerk two chapters in a row.

To be fair, this is basically the behavior of most pretty/hot/sexy/gorgeous/etc. women who are single in society (even in Minnesota).

The guy is young and getting laid with a gorgeous female (albeit his sister), so okay, he makes a mistake for the sake of sex (and supposedly love) but when she does it again?

He should be done talking to her forever, let alone sitting in her bed to watch her ex-fiancé and HIS sister getting it on.

A third chapter that is anything but a total redemptive arc for the idiot sister is wasted, and honestly, I'm not sure I would trust this writer to not screw that up.

It's been two years as of this posting, so it seems like they realized they are not good at plot or character, just writing hot sex scenes, as long as you don't care that 'might' is spelled like the tiny bug ('mite').

ChrissrChrissr4 months ago

Sadly I have to agree with Anonymous of 3 months ago. While the sex was worth reading, the sisters treatment of him ruined what could easily been a great story!

usaretusaret4 months ago

I do not care at all for authors who end a continuous story before the end and then try to sell it as the end. This 2d chapter ‘ending’ cries for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lockdown Madness Previous Part