Lockdown Madness Continues

Story Info
Brother and sister continue the next day.
7.9k words
4.5
58.8k
104

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part to a quick story from February. Reading the first may help with character and setting identification.

There was no sunrise, only the dreary grayness of another shitty, snowy Minnesota morning.

My nerves were on high alert, I hadn't slept much the night before. The thoughts of what Dee and I had done the day before had kept me up all night, and yes, when I say "up" I mean both awake, and hard.

6:18am showing on my alarm clock looked like the red eyes of death staring at me. I wanted to roll back over and go to sleep, but there would be no use in trying.

It is very seldom that I am awake before anyone else in the house, so my mother was very surprised to find a fresh pot of coffee and a plate of pancakes waiting for her.

"Oh, sweetheart. That's so nice of you, but it won't get you out of my doghouse." My mind was a blank. Doghouse? What was I in the doghouse for? Between sips and chews, my mother spoke. "I can remember when you were both little and you loved each other so much. Not once did I hear you swear. Now, it seems okay for you to call your sister the "C" word just because as you say, she was "asking" for it."

"Mom don't over think it. I apologized and it will never happen again."

"Promise?"

"Yes." She smiled at me, but it was painful.

"Jacob, even though she's older than you, she looks up to you for support. With all the crap that's going on in the world. All she has is us. David is locked away in Canada, and from what Dee says, being apart is driving them both crazy."

"Well ma, I'd be willing to pitch in on a one-way ticket for her to fly up there."

"Stop being an ass and play nice with your sister." Play nice? We were way past that stage.

I used the snow blower on the driveway and sidewalk while mom got ready for work. When she backed out of the drive, she honked and thanked me for warming up her car.

The warmth of my shower made the day just a little better. Cleaned-up and ready, I dove into my schoolwork. Well over an hour later, I heard Dee going downstairs.

The dinging of the microwave let me know that she'd found the pancakes that I'd left for her. Sometime later, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her walking past my door with a coffee mug in her hand.

As much as I like music, when it's too loud, I can't study, and Dee was playing it loud. She was in the bathroom with the door closed and some Kayne / Drake bullshit garbage filled the air. So, instead of picking a fight, I put my ear buds in and closed my bedroom door.

Chapter after chapter of nonsensical material that I'd never use in the real world filled my screen. All of the names, numbers and images were as strange to me as ancient hieroglyphics. My head was beginning to hurt, but I pressed on, a couple more hours and my paper would be complete, and I wouldn't need to revisit this course.

By 10:00am, the snow had not let up in the least. The large flakes of frozen shit pelted the window outside of my room. If anything, the day had gotten darker and gloomier. As bad as it was outside, at least I didn't have to put up with the wrath of my sister...so far.

Shortly after 11:00am proved to be the bewitching hours. I was mesmerized by something on my monitor, but a cool draft told me that my bedroom had been opened. The last thing that I wanted to do was turn around, but like a moth drawn to a flame, I had to.

Dee, Deandra, my older sister stood half in the hall, half in my room, she was perfectly highlighted by the doorframe.

If I had even thought for a second why she hadn't bothered me up until this point, I now knew exactly why.

Gone were the golden strands of hair that had only yesterday adorned her head. Today they were replaced by burgundy. Dee had dyed her hair. It was curled into waves and fluffed and teased to look like that of a stripper or model. You'd have to be the judge of that.

Dee's face was fully made up. Long eyelash extensions. Just the right amounts of blush, rouge and lipstick. It didn't make her any more beautiful, it just highlighted the beauty that she already possessed.

Her stance was more of a pose. The high heeled shoes that covered her feet were pigeon-toed in and her knee was bent slightly, keeping her legs closed and her gap covered up.

My eyes were drawn to what she was wearing. It was something that I'd never seen before. It was special occasion lingerie at its finest. The all white lace looked amazing on her. The bustier was just tight enough to push up her tits and give definition to her flat belly. The panties covered the same hairless treasure that I'd looked at closely yesterday, but what turned me on the most was the long white stockings and the lacy garter that held them in place. Everything fit her perfectly. It was like they had been designed to fit her lithe body.

I can honestly say that until this point in my life, I'd never saw anything as sexy or erotic in my dull life. Dee looked like a supermodel readying herself for a stroll down the runway.

Her lips moved, but not a word came out of her mouth. I was so taken by her appearance, that I had forgotten about my ear buds.

"You ready geek?"

Ready? Not a fucking chance. I couldn't think of one single guy in the world that could have been ready for this moment. The hottest girl in Minnesota was going to let you have sex with her, and she was your older sister. Yeah, no. I wasn't ready.

Movement was not happening. I was frozen to my chair, just like everything that lay under the snow outside my window. Solid and not moving. Solid? Yes. Yes, I was. At no point had I noticed up until this that I was rock hard in my sweats, and there was no hiding it.

"Let's go nerd. It's show time. We have a matinee performance today."

The cheeks of her hard ass wiggled as her high heeled shoes carried her down the catwalk that was our hallway. When she turned to enter her room, she looked over her shoulder and let me know that she wasn't in the mood to wait for me. "Now."

Her room was ready for a show alright, and this time she wasn't taking any chances that she would be identified. Hanging down from the ceiling, covering the some of her bed, were two white sheets and the oversized chair that she normally used for her computer was covered with her favorite plain gray fuzzy blanket.

The camera and speakers were pointed at the chair and bed. Beside the chair lay the Silver Surfer and a tube of strawberry flavored lube. Dee meant business.

"Put this on."

The package hit me in the chest and fell into my hands. It was a men's silk jockstrap / banana hammock thing. It wasn't something that I would normally wear, but these weren't normal circumstances.

Warm furry material held my junk nicely in place. It was no wonder why some dudes enjoyed wearing this kind of stuff. The feel of it was so good that if I ran up and down the stairs a few times, I'm sure I'd blow my load directly into the sack.

"Sit." I sat on the corner of Dee's bed waiting for further instructions. "In the chair asshole."

Sheepishly, I moved and looked at the monitor. As of that moment it was very clear that my entire face could be seen. Was she really going to allow us to be seen on camera?

Dee looked at her alarm clock and phone to double check the time. When she bent to adjust the camera, my eyes were glued to the crack of her ass and the lacy material that covered her hidden treasures.

"You ready big boy? Ready to be "Uneventful"?"

My skin was crawling with anticipation. My knee had a mind of its own. It was shaking and bouncing up and down like a pogo stick. I wanted to reach out and grab Dee, but I was waiting for her lead.

Deandra leaned forward and let her lips touch my ear as she whispered.

"Relax baby brother. You're no good to me it you're too nervous."

Turning to the take the mouse into her hand she stopped. Turning back, she handed me a black silk mask that covered everything on my face, but my eyes, nose and mouth. She had one that was far more flattering, but it still concealed her identity.

"We'll wear these this time, just to be safe."

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I was certain that she was going to show me off to the world, or at least the perverts like us who were watching.

With a left click our screen was minimized and the scrolling screen came up. Dee searched until she found what she wanted. With a few clicks she had unmuted our mike and turned on our speakers.

A series of wolf whistles howled through the speakers. Those along with a few catcalls about my outfit, but overall, we were getting positive feedback.

My 21-year old sister hit play on her phone and music filled the air through her Marley speaker. Her hips swayed along with the tune and slowly she started to dance around me. Her hands traced over my arms and legs. Dee moved slowly until she was directly behind me then lowered her chest down so that her lace covered tits were pushing into the back of my neck. Then she put her hands as far down my legs as she could and as slowly as she could, she pulled them up, over my crotch, my stomach, my abs, my chest, my neck and my silk covered face.

"Fuck buddy. You're so lucky. You lucky bastard, trade places with me." I could hear a guy's voice and it sort of freaked me out.

Those words were followed by other's much the same. "Hard much there pal?" "You'll be cumming in a second buddy, don't worry".

They were all of that nature, until Dee slid around in front of me so that her ass was facing the camera. She sat up high, pushing her bustier covered chest into my face. My tongue was in the perfect position to lick the cleavage between her titties.

I had been basically sitting on my hands up until this point, but the sweet smell of Dee's perfume, and the heat of her pussy grinding me through her lace and my silk gave me other ideas.

My hands found the silk stocking about halfway up her calves. I smoothed my palms against the material as if trying to be in contact with every single inch of it. I pulled up to the crook of her knee then switched direction. I was now pushing away from my body., moving my hands outward toward her ass.

The switch from smooth silk, to rough lace, to smooth skin made me groan. And when my hands settled on Dee's ass and she let out a moan, the speakers erupted.

Neither of us listened to what was being said. Dee's lips and teeth were nibbling at my neck as my fingers played with the lace material covering her asshole.

"You like that baby, you like rubbing my asshole?"

Then she moved. Kisses traced their way down to my black silk. The black pouch was now uncomfortably tight, and I needed to be released from its confines.

Tiny bites and kisses were raining down over the black underwear. In the background, I could hear our spectators commenting. Dee looked up at me, and for the first time I could see that her face was full of lust.

"Tell what you want baby."

My fingers entwined in her beautiful burgundy hair, "You know what I want."

Her lips squeezed the shaft of my cock through the smooth material. "You have to tell me baby."

"Suck it. I want you to suck my cock."

A wickedly mischievous smile curled her lips upward. "Was that so hard baby?"

Dee pulled the garment down my legs and tossed it somewhere out of sight. It was no longer needed. It had served its purpose. Her small hand moved my cock into position and her lips took the head into her mouth.

"Fuck. So, fucking good." And it was. The wet warm embrace of her mouth made me melt.

"Can't see." The frantic screams filled the speakers. With a pop, my knob was out in the cool air and Dee stood.

"Up." She motioned me with her finger. When I was up, she turned the chair sideways and maximized the screen to see what could be seen. Seconds later, we were back at it.

Todays blow job was nothing like yesterday. It was neither soft nor gentle. There was no loving and caressing. It was raw and dirty. Dee gargled on my cock. She pushed it in deep until she gagged, and then she came up spitting. Mouths full of gob and spittle flew everywhere, I was covered in it.

Dee took me the deepest that I'd ever been in any other girl's mouth, then she rubbed the under side of my shaft with her tongue and sucked with all her mite. I grabbed her long red hair and held on for my life.

When she finally came up for air, she was gasping. Her eyes were wild and that wickedly evil smile had returned.

"You like that baby? You ready to cum in my bitch mouth? Today I'm going to let you."

The soft skin of her right hand cupped my balls and she played with them like she was preparing to roll a set of dice. Her head was bobbing, but it wasn't doing any crazy. It was all about the sensation and the suction.

Dee looked up just as I looked down. She nodded her permission, but never left contact with my cock.

"Holy fuuuuuuck." I couldn't stop myself from screaming out.

Rope after rope of my goop splashed the inner walls of Dee's mouth. Not a single drop dripped out or was missed. When my eruption stopped, Dee smiled and slowly slid her lips down my shaft, over the head, and let my cock free.

"Shooooooooooow uuuuusssssss", came bellowing from the crowd.

Like a porn superstar, Dee turned toward the camera and watched herself on the screen. Opening her mouth, she showed off my load. Swirled it around with her tongue. Closed her mouth and swallowed. When she reopened and showed the emptiness, she was given a round of applause.

My sister sat on my lap and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could taste remnants of the salty load. She was testing me and so far, I was passing with flying colors.

Leaning back, she jiggled her tits. Even though it was only a side view, those watching loved it.

"Undo me."

Gladly complying with her demands, I reached back and took the lacy ribbon into my fingers. The silk bow fell apart and even without seeing, I knew that the lacy bustier was letting itself come free from her skin.

Dee arms instinctively went into the air as I pulled the lingerie up and over her head. "Ooh's and aah's filled the room. But they quickly turned to boo's when I covered her milky white globes and pink nipples with my hands and mouth.

"Show me her tits."

I played with Dee tits for a lot longer than I had yesterday. Their soft yet firm texture could have let me do it forever and Dee responded to my attention by nearly cumming from me just playing with her nipples.

"Up." It was my turn to take over.

My sexy older sister stood while I moved the chair. Before I let her sit, I told her "knees". Dee smiled wickedly and got onto the seat of the chairs with her knees. Looking over my shoulder, I watched the screen, moved the chair and positioned everything so that Dee's fine ass was centered.

Standing off to the side, I started pulling her soaked panties over her ass and down her legs. When the first view of her naked ass and pussy came into the picture both men and women alike showed their appreciation.

I heard the sound of metal and plastic moving. Dee had adjusted the chair so that the backrest was leaning back, giving her more room to stick out her perfect ass. When she was in a comfortable position, I placed my hands on her ass and squeezed her cheeks.

Watching her ass and my hands on the screen was like watching an interactive porn. One where you were directing people on what to do, only you were the one doing it.

Spread her ass cheeks and show everyone your sister's puckered asshole. Done. Reach down further and slowly pull apart the meaty lips of her pussy and give the viewers a look at the pinkness that you'll soon be sinking into. Done.

One loud voice kept screaming at us. It was for sure the same guy that called me "a lucky bastard" and had shouted "show me her tits". This time when he screamed, "eat that asshole", I did exactly what he requested.

My tongue slid through the crevice of Dee's ass and tried to pierce her asshole. For my efforts I got a, "Jesus Christ baby, so dirty", from her. The only problem was it wasn't. Dee's asshole smelled and tasted just like the rest of her body, sweet, tangy and perfumed.

I lingered on her asshole until I pulled back for a second and noticed a droplet of frothy girl cum getting ready to drip out of her pussy.

The sweet nectar of her pussy coated my tongue like honey. When I delved deeper between her lips, I opened the flood gates of her wetness. Dee was saturated. With my thumb on her clit, I drank up what I could of her gooey release.

"Fuck baby, just like that." Her head was buried in the chair and her ass was pressed tightly to my face. I was working my magic. Well magic might be an overly exaggerated word. For some unknown reason, Dee was super worked up and I really hadn't done much to get her there.

Rubbing circles on her clit, I darted a finger in and out of her pussy, while still trying to squeeze into the wetness,

"Yeah buddy, give it to that bitch. She's almost there." I made a mental note to lower the speakers if we ever did this again.

Giving in to the sensation, Dee started bucking back onto my finger. I decided to forgo the mouth action, so up upped the pressure on her clit, and slid another in alongside the first.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss." Dee's body froze and I kept moving. It wasn't until she stopped shaking that I stopped plunging in and out.

When I eased my finger out of her sopping cunt, Dee turned and flopped ass first into her chair. She looked at me with questioning eyes until she caught on to my plan.

My soaking wet fingers glided over her stomach, slowly circling each of her nipples, until they touched her chin and pulled it down slightly so that her lips were barely apart. The devilish smile returned when I put the slick digits on her lips. In a whisper Dee called me a "fucking sicko", right before she sucked them clean.

"Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her." Buddy was chanting like a drunken frat boy. It was coming, but on our terms, not his.

"How do you want this baby?" I asked Dee what was going to be best for her.

"Reverse cowgirl. I'll sit on you facing the screen for a bit."

Like a steel flagpole, my cock was pointed skyward. A few of the ladies watching shouted out approval, and when my sister sat down on my shaft and when it disappeared into her there was only silence.

"Move your butt forward a bit." Dee wanted me to move so that we could better position ourselves on the screen. When she leaned back, I filled my hands with her luscious tits and started to thrust up into her.

"Fuck me good baby. Make everyone watching wish that they were us. Show all these ladies how your big old cock wrecks my tight little pussy and I'll show all the guys how lucky you are."

"Fuck yeah. You lucky fuckin asshole. Pound that sexy bitch." I wanted to scream at the idiot to shut up, but Dee had set all this up, and I didn't plan on ruining it.

Looking over my lover's shoulder, I watched the screen like I was watching a porn flick. My hands were filled to the max with Dee's tits. Dee's fingers were on her clit, and we both watched my shaft sliding in and out of her white, frothy cunt.

Releasing her tits, I hugged Dee around the waist, pulled her to me tightly, and bit her softly on the neck.

"I love you."

"I know baby. I love you too, but don't you dare cum yet."

The loving moment was ruined instantly.

"Fuck that. Don't wait for her. Cum in that bitch."

Dee leaned forward to the keyboard and hit a couple of keys. Gone was our screen and up popped the yelling asshole. He appeared to be in a wood paneled cabin of sorts. He had a beer in one hand and his cock in the other. When she was happy with him on the screen for us to see, she turned her attention back to me.

"You ready for the main event lover?" My sister sounded so sexy, I almost came right there and then. I was so excited that I could only nod.