Lockdown Madness Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spinning around to cowgirl, Dee once again sunk down on me, but she wouldn't let me move. Reaching over my shoulder, she picked up the Silver Surfer and her tube of lube.

Some of the cold gel fell into my shoulder as she coated the fake phallus. We both laughed, until she handed it to me.

"Be gentle."

Shock and awe must have been very apparent on my face. Dee leaned down and stuck her tongue in my mouth and gave what was until this very point in my life, the sexiest kiss that I had ever received.

"It's okay baby, go slow."

Her hips started gyrating on my crotch. I could feel her heat and wetness all over my lower extremities. The viewers shouted encouragement as they watch Dee's ass and pussy bouncing on my cock. If only they knew what was in my hand and was about to happen.

Dee jumped slightly when the cold metal touched her rosebud. In the small minimized portion of the screen I could see that I was lined up perfectly. With a steady hand and a firm push, I eased the pointed end into my sister's asshole.

"Fuck yeah buddy. Double penetrate that bitch."

I could hear every word that the asshole was saying, but I blocked him out, there was no way that I was going to let him ruin this for me.

Slowly I kept moving it in, until only the control knob on the end was visible. Dee stretched her neck skyward and screamed at the top of her lungs. "Oh, my fucking god. So, fucking full", and she was. With my cock in her pussy and the Silver Surfer filling her ass, Dee held my face with both of her hands and kissed me.

There was no rush on my part. Honestly, I could have stayed just like this all day, but Dee had other ideas.

"Stay still. Let me do all the work." Slowly her hips moved up and down. With every movement the clenching muscles of Dee's pussy got tighter and tighter. I tried to solve math questions in my head, just to stop from thinking how good it felt.

"I'll move my pussy. You move the dildo in my ass." The first few thrusts were off, but by the fifth and sixth our timing was in sync. It was so cool to feel the metal toy vibrating on the underside of my shaft, with only a thin piece of skin separating us.

"Fuck baby, so good. Girls, my pussy's going to explode any second from my man's hard cock. Guy's is your cock big enough to take my lovers place?" I groaned at the dirty talk my sister was throwing out.

Her lips touched my ear and I swore that she said something, but I wasn't sure. With one hand working her dildo and the other squeezing her tit, I had very little concentration. Then she said it slightly louder.

"Is he still watching?" What? Who? Yeah, lots of people were watching.

"The guy on screen, is he still watching?" I looked over her shoulder. Yes, he was, and his hand was flying up and down. It looked like frat boy was getting ready to finish. I nodded so that I didn't have to whisper.

She said something and I completely missed it. She knew that I hadn't heard, so she pushed her tongue into my mouth, kissed me, clamped her pussy around me as tight as she could, then quietly, so quiet had I actually had to strain to hear, said. "That's David."

What in the actual fuck? Couldn't he tell? Here I was fucking my sister online, in front of her fiancé. Man, I hadn't had much interaction with this guy, but was he that fucking stupid?' In a split second I remembered all of his comments and my question was answered. Yep, stunned as fuck.

One of her hands flew over my mouth. The other grabbed my hair and twisted it into a knot in her fist. Her ass slapped on my legs so hard that she grunted loudly every time the dildo rammed into her asshole. She was at risk of hurting herself, so I released it and let her ride free.

Dee sat up as straight as possible on me. I pushed her tits together and alternated between nipples. When I clamped my teeth down over one, Dee let out another scream, "Fuck yes".

I was still pounding up. I didn't realize that Dee had cum. Her head had flopped down onto my shoulder and she wasn't moving. There were only quiet sobs.

Behind us, buddy on the screen was sitting in a pool of his own cum. His dick had shriveled and disappeared. I didn't want to see him anyway, so I maximized us again.

What a show it must have been. Centered on the screen was a beautiful close-up of Dee's asshole filled with her favorite toy, powered by my batteries, and her abused pussy was all white and foamy from an assortment of her cum and mine.

When I started to pull the toy out, my sister's groan began in the tips of her toes and rose up through her entire body until it exited her mouth.

"So fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking good." The Silver Surfer had done its job and Dee's gapping asshole was a testament to that.

Still attached by our groins, Dee reached back and turned off her computer.

"Was that really..."

"I don't want to talk about it, Jake. He's a piece of shit and I'm done with him."

I tried to console her with a hug and a kiss, but my advances were rejected. "Give me some time alone Jake." This wasn't a request. With my tail between mt legs, I got into the shower.

Clean, but for many reasons, feeling dirty, I climbed back into bed and it was only 2:00pm.

The naked skin touching mine caused me to jump. Dee was laying cuddled up on her side, next to me with her newly colored wet hair sprawled over both of my pillows.

She just laid there quietly. For the longest time, no words were spoken. I would have drifted off back to sleep if Dee's fingers weren't tickling my pubic hair. The twirling of the hair and the light stroking of my balls had me rock hard.

I knew that she was hurting inside, so I played it cool. No aggressive behavior. No advances.

"How did you find out it was him?"

"His sister. They had a big fight. David pissed her off, so she told me all about it. She told me all about him, but I wouldn't believe her.

"Wow. How fucking mad was she?"

"Mad enough to e-mail me pictures and tell his username. After that, it wasn't very hard to find him. Plus, I recognized the room immediately." Dee must have had a degree in Canadian Cabin Decorating 101, but all plain wood rooms look the same to me. "After that, I watched him almost every day for two- weeks. He's dirty and vile. He says nasty things. He begs girls for their numbers and addresses, and he fucks... He's a fucking pig and, and I hate him. Jacob, I hate him so fucking much."

"He fucks...what?" I could feel Dee's eyelash's fluttering like hummingbird wings on my chest. I didn't think she was going to say, but it finally came out.

"His sister. I've watched them, twice."

"Are you sure that it's his sister?"

"You're joking, right?"

Dee sobbed into my chest. We laid there, until she stopped crying. When the sobs and tears had stopped, I thought that it was going well, that is right up until the point where she kissed my cheek, grabbed my arm, and rolled onto her back, pulling me over and on top of her.

In unison, we both groaned as I parted her lower lips and made my way inside. No one was watching. This wasn't a show for anyone. It was soft and slow, missionary position sex. Dee locked her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine.

Her soft, smooth legs draped themselves over my hips and she used them to continually pull me into her. Below me, her diamond hard nipples raked my chest with each thrust.

The love making only lasted for 20 minutes but in that time our world had changed from daylight to darkness. Another cold winter Minnesota night had arrived.

Soft words startled me out of my trance, "I'm clean, don't cum in me".

"Okay." I sped up slightly until I passed the point of no return. I pulled out at just the right moment.

"Here, use these." My third load of cum for the day, splashed out of my and landed in something in Dee's hand. She used it to pull all the cum remaining in my shaft up, out of my cock.

"Thanks, Jakey. I love you." And she disappeared.

My alarm sounded at 6:15pm. From that point we knew that mom would be home in approximately 1 hour, give or take a few minutes. That usually gave us plenty of time to get supper on the table.

Helen, as her daughter likes to call her came through the door at exactly 7:13pm, and we instantly knew that it hadn't been a good day. Spots and splashes of blood were very evident on her yellow scrubs, and looking down, her bright orange Nike's sported the same coloring as her scrubs.

"Hey guys. Gonna start a load of laundry and jump a shower. Deandra, please pour me a big glass." My sister smiled and poured two. When mom is in a mood like this she hates to drink alone.

Turns out that Covid wasn't the only concern at the hospital these days. Apparently hunting accidents rank right up there when it comes to emergency service. That where all the blood came from. Two separate incidences. Bad, but no deaths.

The pork chops and scalloped potatoes that Dee made were the best. Everything was perfect, and mom even allowed me to have a glass of beer with dinner.

"How was school today Jacob?"

"Shitty, but I finally finished that assignment. I submitted it, so I should get my mark back in a couple of days."

"I know that it's hard work, but in the end, it will all pay off. You'll see." She took a long sip of her wine and refilled her glass. "What about you honey, any luck with the courses and jobs that you were checking online."

Dee shook her head no. "No. Not really. It's hard to get anything done around here with Jacob always in my face."

"What?" Both mom and I said it together.

"Jacob, I thought we had an understanding this morning?"

"We did. Nothing happened." My death stare could have killed Dee.

Mom looked back and forth between us, took a sip of her wine, as if trying to prepare for whatever she was about to hear, and said, "So, what happened?"

My sister put on her sweet and innocent face and looked at my mother. "I was just trying to help him. I made a few suggestions for games and stuff. I also set-up another video for him, well us actually, and this one was even an interactive video, so that he wouldn't have another "uneventful" day, and he..."

"And he what dear?"

"He told me to suck his cock."

"What the fuck Dee?" I could hear myself screaming aloud.

"What the hell mister. What's gotten into that head of yours? Do you think that it's okay to speak to your own sister like that? It's just not right. No woman should have to hear that kind of foul talk."

"That's not all mommy." When I heard "Mommy", I knew I was fucked. I didn't know what she had up her sleeve, but I knew whatever it was, I was fucked.

"Jacob, oh my god. There can't possibly be any more. What is it?" I shook my head. I was just as lost as my mother. "Dee? Tell me."

There was no need to tell her. When the purple panties hit the table, you could see my dried cum clinging to the lace.

"He jerked off into my panties mommy."

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Jacob. What the hell has gotten into you?"

"More like, what's come out of him." Dee was adding fuel to a fire that was already raging. She had a huge grin that my mother couldn't see, because she was staring directly at me. Today I really did feel like calling Dee a "cunt".

I had my work cut out for me. Getting my mother to believe anything that I said from here on out would take a lot of work. Dee collected the plates and I did the dishes. Both Dee and mom sat out of ear shot and talked about, what I could only assume, was me.

When everything on my end was done, Dee went up stairs and my mother gave me the "get your fucking ass over here" look.

"Jacob, for the love of god, can you please explain to me what the hell went on around here today? It seems like the world is going crazy."

"She's being a little melodramatic mom. I was working on the paper that was due, and I didn't save a couple of pages of work. Somehow, I thought that I lost my work and screamed at the computer. I just said, "suck my cock", I didn't specifically say for her to do it. She just happened to be lingering around my room, and I didn't even know that she was there."

"Do you think that kind of aggression is normal? You can't just blurt out words and feel that no one will be hurt by them. Calling her a "cunt" yesterday, and then this today, Jacob I'm worried you might need therapy."

"Honestly mom, if this lockdown shit keeps up much longer, I'll probably need a padded cell." I smiled and shook my head.

"It's not funny Jake. Ground rules, no more calling Deandra any bad names. She's older than you and is in charge while I'm at work. I know that she doesn't have schoolwork, but she's trying to lead by example around here." I swore that I could taste blood on my tongue I was biting it so hard. "From now on, if your frustrated with your classes, get up and walk around. Get some fresh air. Cleanse your mind. And if you feel like swearing, close your door so that only you will be offended by it."

"Got it mom."

"Good. That takes care of the swearing and name calling, now tell what happened with her panties?"

"MOM!"

"Mom what? Jacob, I'm a nurse. I know about sex and 20-year old boys. I know that you have needs and desires, but why did you masturbate into your sister's underwear?"

"On my life, I didn't. Mom look me in the eyes when I tell you. I've never done anything like that. I was fucki... I was masturbating in the shower. I thought that I was grabbing my jockey's out of the hamper, but by mistake, I grabbed Dee's. I didn't mean to. It has never happened before and it sure as fuc...it will surely never happen again, I promise."

"Jacob, I know you're a healthy young guy. Do what you need to do. The best thing is to ejaculate in the shower like your father does, and make sure you rinse it down the drain. That way, you're happy, and your sister's panties are happy."

My words escaped me. Even if I found something to say, I'm not sure I would have. Be like your father she says. Jerk off down the drain she says. Just don't cum in your sister's, "anything", she should have said.

"Turn everything off when you go up. I'm going soak in the tub for awhile and call your dad. I'm sure he's gonna love hearing all about this shit." Mom kissed the top of my head and lightly slapped my cheek. It was a gesture that told me that she loved me, and that I'd better smarten up.

For the second day in a row, I was up before my mother. Just like yesterday, I shoveled, cleaned and started her car, made a big pot of coffee and her breakfast.

"As much as I appreciate all you do around here Jacob, it's all lost when I come home and find out that you and your sister are fighting. These nighttime shitshows have to stop."

"None of that today mom, I promise."

As suggested, I closed my door and surprised myself by getting a bunch of work done. Before I realized how long I'd been working, I noticed that it was nearly 11:00am. Grabbing a piss, a coffee and a couple of chocolate chip cookies, I decided it was time for a little GTA.

The XBOX was fired up, I was in the "killin" mood.

Bang, bang, bang. Dee's tiny fists pounding on my door scared the shit out of me.

"Leave me alone Dee."

"Alright, but I thought that you might want to watch this."

I didn't. Nope. No fucking way. I'd promised mom. No bullshit today. No swearing. No trouble. I was going to sit right here and play video games until I heard my mother walk through the front door.

"Jaaaaaaaaaccccoooooooooob! They're about to start. Move your ass." Her shrill screams could be heard from her room down the hall, right through my closed door.

They? Fuck me. Fuck my life. Fuck my stupid childish curiosity. Fuck my sister.

Dee was sitting with her back to the headboard of her bed. Oversized gray sweatpants and one of my dark blue hoodies. She had a huge bowl of popcorn and two cans of Coke. It was showtime.

Her hand softly patted the mattress beside her.

Just like a sacrificial virgin, being led to the alter, I sat next to her and opened my cola offering and pick up a handful of popcorn.

"Too salty."

"Shh, watch. He gets sloppy. Way sloppier than I did with you."

The dark paneling gave away what we were looking at. David, or least Dee says that it's David was leaning back in his chair getting a blow job from some girl with short, almost shaved, jet black hair.

Every so often she would move enough so that we could see her upper torso. She was bigger than Dee, not fat, just bigger, that is with the exception of her breasts. The girl in front of us was almost flat-chested. They stuck out slightly from her body, but the dark areolas and hard nipples made them look very sexy.

Her slurping, gagging, argh, argh, argh noises were coming through the speaker very clearly, but I could also see the mute icon, so I knew they couldn't hear us.

"Suck it. Suck it you pig." The guy on screen was talking dirty to the girl sucking his dick. Was this what she meant by "sloppy"?

"Does she like that kind of talk?" I wanted to know.

"Quiet."

Quiet? Me? She was the one crunching up a storm on the bowl of popcorn.

The guy pulled at the short hair of the girl blowing him and then he would push the back of her head down, causing her to gag. I'm not sure that she didn't like it, I just know that I didn't like him because of all the bullshit he said when Dee and I were on screen.

Buddy must have been getting close to cumming because he leaned down to lift the sucker of his dick up. I no longer had to guess what Dee meant by "sloppy".

David's face was very clear and focused on the screen.

I grabbed more popcorn and muttered, "Wow".

He didn't cum, but the blow job was over with for now. David pulled the girl up onto his lap, then he changed the camera angle so that we would have a better view of them fucking, and then he proceeded to guide his dick into his lover's hairy pussy. We had the perfect view of the live porno going on. The girl's asshole was dark brown and puckered. It too was hairy. Her ample hips and pussy bounced on his cock for our entertainment, and although it was wet, it didn't appear to be stretched or straining in any way.

I watched for a few minutes, filling myself with the overly salted popcorn, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"How do you know that it's his sister?"

Dee didn't speak, she just handed me her Ipad. It was open to Facebook page named Suzie1999. In many of the pictures the hair was very similar, but that could have been a coincidence. Dee moved her hand to the screen and scrolled down. Two pictures of tattoos came up. She looked at me, looked at the screen, looked back at me and tilted her head. Yeah, they were a perfect match, but there could be a one in a million chance that...

"Wait for it, before you say anything, wait for it."

Once again, Dee scrolled to a picture and enlarged it.

Two seconds later, her buttery, salty, fingers pointed to her monitor.

"Watch, watch, watch."

David's lover twisted in the chair and sat back down on him in reverse cowgirl. It was one of the same positions Dee and I had used yesterday and from just looking at the screen, I was very fucking grateful that Dee made us wear those masks.

We could see them joined at their sex. We watched as David pulled and twisted her tiny titties and nipples. Their faces appeared on screen side by side. They were in a state of sexual bliss, and too consumed with their love making to care that they had exposed themselves to the world. There was zero doubt, the picture in front of us was the same as the one on Dee's Ipad. She was correct. Her fiancée was fucking his sister.

His motions started getting faster and faster. The hair from her pussy and his dick mashed together. David was grunting and making pig like noises. Dee wiped her buttery fingers on her sweats, grabbed her mouse and unmuted her mic.

"Yeah buddy. Fuck that bitch."