Lockdown Madness Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her elbow hit me in the ribs, and she gestured for me to say something to them. Throw some digs of my own. Not a fucking chance. I'd been in shit two nights in a row, tonight would not be the third. I shook my head "no" and turned my attention back to the show.

"You lucky bastard. I bet that wet pussy feels real good wrapped around your tiny dick." Her words now seemed to be taunting him.

What the fuck? I looked at Dee, but she was completely focused on the show in front of her.

"Give it to her. Cum in that bitch and put that poor girl out of her misery."

"Arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh.'

David yelled when he came. He stopped immediately, yet his sister still moved on top of him. Unless she was a very quiet comer, she still hadn't gotten off.

"Okay, okay, stop."

He lifted her butt and we both watched in amazement as a couple of globs of semen dropped down from her pussy lips and vacated her body. Suzie moved to the side of her brother and we got one last look at his limp wet dick before he blacked out the screen.

Walking back to my room, I thought about what I had just watched. I had never met Suzie. I had heard David speak of her, but he never used that name. I didn't know her, hell I didn't really know David, yet I still felt a feeling of sorrow and pity for her. It looked like she was trying to have some fun, was trying please her brother, maybe she was even trying to please herself, but not once did he return the favor that would enable her to so.

Concentrating was at a premium. I couldn't get what I'd watched out of my head. By 2:00pm, I was just going through the motions of playing my game.

With my headphones on, I didn't hear Dee enter my room. I wasn't sure how long she'd been there, but a movement catch my eye, so I turned my chair and focused on her.

Dee was still wearing the sweats from earlier. Her hair was duller than it was yesterday, almost like she had washed it fifty times to try and remove the dye. She was sit / leaning on my bed with one of her legs dangling over the edge. We stared at each other in a gunfighter's showdown. Neither one flinching or blinking. When my sister realized that I wasn't about to say a word, she started.

"Whatcha doin?"

Really? No way I was going to respond. I knew she could see my game on the screen.

"Alright. Here's the deal big boy. If you promise to forgive me, I'll let you put your big old cock where the Silver Surfer was yesterday. I'll let you fuck my little asshole. Do you wanna try it?"