Lockdown PM.

Story Info
Vicki's Wicked Dream finis.
1.1k words
4.27
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hericles
Hericles
20 Followers

Chapter 5

Lockdown PM

By

Hericles

All my stories have been fictional, but they are based on the last 40 years of living "the lifestyle." Everyone is a consenting adult. As with any bdsm play, a safe word stops the scene. If one can't speak, 3 grunts is a good signal. This story begins where chapter four ends

Obviously, he didn't hear me. I stepped back, grabbing him by his hair and jerking his head back and hissed "You need to listen better, slut boy!" I caught my breath and snapped "get me a gin & tonic." He got to his feet and hurried to our liquor cabinet. I checked the time: just 12:30pm. Lots of time for mischief.

Sipping my drink, I realized I was much thirstier than I realized. I also knew I was totally in "Domme Space" and enjoying the hell out of it. "Turn around and kneel," and as he did I released the dildo strap fastened around his head. "Clean this and put it away, boy." While he was occupied, I pondered what happened next. This was my day, after all. I wasn't used to all this...lust. For dominance. For him.

He returned and followed my lead into the bathroom. Pulling out the key, I unlocked his expandable anal plug, returned it to its normal size, and pulled it out. He grunted, and I giggled. "Why, what a big gape you have in your asshole, my dear! Now, come with me."

I marched to our playroom and secured him over our spanking bench. I slapped his butt with my hand a couple of times, and then picked up a flogger, one I knew stung painfully, and went to work, not only turning his ass a bright red, but his thighs and back too. Tom grunted and squirmed, but I had him secured and at my mercy. Knowing that was so fucking hot. I continued until the bright red darkened to a deep crimson.

Pausing, I walked where I could see his face. The inflatable gag that had been under the penis strap was filling his mouth but drool still escaped and dripped onto the tile floor. "Well slut, now that you're warmed up, shall we move to the next item?" His eyes widened as I picked up my riding crop and slowly walked back into position. His body was quivering in anticipation of the impending pain. His body jerked as I brought it sharply into his cheeks and began a rhythm that succeeded in bringing the level of his pain to exquisite levels. He had always bragged I had never really hurt him. He was hurting now. His groans took on a slight level of fear.

"Slut, I'm nearly done beating you. I am going to hit you five more times, harder than I ever have. I will count each one. Are you ready?" As he tried to answer, I kept talking. "It doesn't matter if you are or not. Your ass is mine!" bringing the crop down on his buttcheeks. He jerked hard.

"One" He groaned loudly.

"Two" He cried out something through his gag.

"Three" He quivered, and almost collapsed against the bench. "Stand up, slut."

"Four" He screamed in pain.

"Five!" He writhed. And then began to weep.

I stepped back, seeing myself and his ass in a full length mirror. His ass was beginning to seep tendrils of blood, hard to see against the dark crimson skin, in some places beginning darken into bruises. I saw myself, breathing deeply and showing a wicked smile. I was getting my dark dreams and fantasies fulfilled, and I felt so wicked in a really good way. For me.

I had my strap on ready, with a new, thicker shaft that was 3 inches longer that the 9" he was used to. I lubed it liberally, and gave his still gaping rectum a quick squirt.

Picking up my drink, I slowly walked around him, giving him time to glimpse our new dildo. His tears, which would normally have shocked me and sent me into a caregiving mode, instead gave me another wave of passionate heat. I downed my drink and moved behind him, slapping his crimson ass a sharp slap and he jerked against his restraints.

"You can't get away, slut" I said with a sneer, and put the head of my dildo on his asshole. He flinched again. "You can't get away, slut!" with wicked laughter, and I slowly thrust my hips. Tom grunted, the larger size of my latex dick stretching his sphincter wide. I worked my way until all 12" was deep inside his ass. I could feel his body quivering. I pulled out halfway, and thrust hard, burying it. He said something, but I couldn't quick understand him for some reason. I gave myself over to dominant, sadistic headspace, and began fucking him hard and deep. I could hear he grunting in pain at first, slowly changing to pleasure as his prostate responded to the stimulation.

He was beyond thinking at this point. His butt hurt from the hard discipline, but every time his wife thrust that huge dildo deeper now he got more and more aroused, and his penis strained against the chastity cage. Then all of it snapped into overwhelming focus. He was helpless, unable to speak or move, having become an object of pleasure for his Mistress wife. He felt his orgasm coming and he spurted gobs of thick white cum from his cage. At the same time, the pounding in his rectum became more frantic and he heard her scream as she came.

Tom was breathing heavily, and I caressed his head and shoulders. "Good boy, my little slut." I deflated his gag and removed it along with the collar. after releasing his cuffs. I offered him some water through a straw, and he drank deeply. I took him to the bathroom and asked, "would you like to pee?" He replied softly, "Yes Mistress." I released the end of his penis insert and slowly pulled it free. He began to pee and muttered, "Ouch!" "Oh, is your pee pee stingy?" I mocked gently. He looked at me with a smile. "Among other things, Mistress! I very nearly tapped out during my spanking!"

I got out of the strap on harness and took him by the hand. "Thank you, Tom. I know this was really extreme. I won't forget you letting this fantasy come true for me." He took me in his arms and held me tight. We stood there in the embrace for the longest. I kissed him tenderly.

We were both tired. After cleaning up and enjoying a snack, we sat down to watch some TV.

"What are you in the mood for, Tom?"

He gave me a grin. "My turn."

Hericles
Hericles
20 Followers