Lockdown Reflections

Story Info
Perversions and influences revealed.
1.3k words
3
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been another long day during the pandemic and Adam was restless. He hadn't visited the adult chat room website he used from time to time for a few months now. Disaster the website was down for several hours due to maintenance! What now?

It was at this point that Adam began to question why he was using this website. Was it for the company? Being single during a pandemic he had almost become a monk!

The chance to discover new music? His music tastes were definitely from last century, mainly the seventies and eighties. During his time using the site his eyes had been opened to the likes of The Revivalists, Nathaniel Radcliffe and the Night Sweats and Cigarettes After Sex.

The opportunity to test out his bad jokes on unsuspecting models? His favourite bad joke was 'Why did the Mexican push his wife over the cliff?' The punchline of Tequila was better said out loud, but still raised a smile or two.

A place for discussing fetishes? Adam had a thing for having his back scratched, the longer and sharper the fingernails the better. Even better if he was bent over the knee of a topless busty beauty. Extra spanks given for his inevitable erection.

Adam recalled the very first model he ever visited, Miss Mean. She was pale in complexion with jet black hair and black eyes like those of a shark. She would only ever show her face or her ample cleavage often housed in a low cut black top. Just showing her face she would often smoke several cigarettes one after the after whilst in the background was her ferocious dog named Igor. Miss M would often try to tempt Adam.into tipping for a skype session but this was too soon and too intimate for Adam.

The more Adam visited Miss M the heavier her smoking became. It was this that put Adam off as he had no desire to watch her smoke herself to death. Adam later learnt from another website user that Miss M was in fact mentally ill and had a narcissistic personality disorder. A skype session with her would consist of her staring menacingly the whole time. Adam was relieved he never partook in one of these sessions.

The enjoyment of creating an alter ego based on his username Curlywurly. Curly was the chatty, calmer. funnier version of himself whilst Wurly was the filthy minded soulless individual mainly responsible for writing his stories on Literotica.

Playing games had featured as well. The main one being hangman. Ah the friendly love/hate relationship this game had caused between Adam and the lovely Lillian from Kentucky. Adam loved to guess correctly, almost every time before being hung. Lillian hated Adam for this. Adam had stumbled across Lillian almost five years ago, drawn in by her smile.

That night a regular visitor to her room decided to buy her some Curlywurlys upon realising what they were. It was a few weeks before Adam made his second visit which spookily coincided with the delivery of the Curlywurlys. Lillian had been the inspiration behind Kinky Kentucky, a fictitious encounter between the two of them during a solar eclipse. It had been a while since they last spoke maybe tonight.

Was he hoping to find a friend he could bare his soul to? Maybe free his mind of his mixed feelings. Maybe Adam needed an honest opinion on how he was coming across in general conversation as his self awareness filter was on the blink.

Or was it simply somewhere to masturbate in the company of a bare breasted beauty? Adam recalled a phase he went through where he would tip models to read to him from a book topless whilst he openly masturbated in front of them. This would serve as a distraction to see how long they could carry on reading for before laughing or joining in.

This particular fetish/kink started when he came across Doctor Narrator. She was a slimly built beauty with green eyes and blonde hair wearing just a white shirt that was buttoned up, who for a certain amount would read from her favourite book. After about an hour of conversation and pop quizzes Adam decided to see what the book reading entailed. So having tipped the Doctor he was surprised when she removed her shirt to reveal lovely firm 36B breasts. For the next ten minutes she read from her favourite book, whilst Adam gave into temptation and masturbated. This turned out to be a one off and he never saw her again.

Then there was the Canadian beauty Alta Cain who Adam visited regularly for about five months. The main attraction being the crazy doodles she could produce instantly. Other attractions were the balloon bursting, tarot card readings whilst Doris Day sang Que Sera Sera in the background and the introduction to the world of porn literature. This was the inspiration behind Adam's story writing as the stories that were read out were so bad they convinced him he could write far better. Alta was the inspiration behind Captain Fishy Fingers. Alta had left the site to pursue her painting career.

However the one model he was really hoping to find online tonight was Diana Wonder. Adam had discovered Diana several months before lockdown was enforced. She stood five feet six inches tall, had light brown hair and green eyes that turned blue when she was angry. Adam and Diana had hit it off from the moment he told her his tequila joke.

Working from a studio in her home town she would change into her working clothes leaving her normal clothes in a heap on the floor. Adam's preference was for her to wear a creamy white shirt with no bra underneath and to be wearing glasses. This was her sexy student look. Come home time she would change clothes whilst still online. Often taking her top off first to display her perky 36C breasts was a delight.

Another memorable highlight was her birthday party in early April when balloons, cake and Prosecco were on the menu. The cake inspired Adam to request Sing by Travis. Most of his requests were accompanied by intermittent shouts from the model next door, often chastising an errant male! As Adam worked his way through his playlist Diana became slightly tipsy. Realising this Adam took advantage and got Diana to play dreadful tunes such as Sex on the Streets by Pizzaman and Zabadak by The Saragossa Band.

As Adam visited more often he discovered they had similar taste in music and films. Indeed it was Diana who introduced him to the haunting tunes of Cigarettes After Sex. Diana was the inspiration behind Adam's poem Saturday Morning at the Office. Finding out that Diana lived near the Danube and was partial to going fishing he would often joke that she was a mermaid. Sure enough another poem was created, this time The Mermaid of Galati.

Best of all Adam looked forward to visiting Diana as she was always pleased to see him, a smile breaking out over her face when he entered her room. Her delight when he requested a song that she knew was cute too. Adam always felt at ease in her company and enjoyed her sense of humour. Although he could have requested flashes of her body he was content with requesting songs and chatting.

On this particular night however and having recalled these memories of his favourite models Adam had the raging horn. He began imagining Diana dressed as a mermaid complete with tail and fishnet top. Maybe she would wear her white shirt and read one of his poems to him as they were cam to cam. He could imagine her undoing the buttons as she read. Once all the buttons were undone she would slip the shirt off seductively prompting Adam to free his fully erect manhood. Would Diana be able to carry on reading whilst Adam masturbated in front of her? If she couldn't maybe she would switch to instructing Adam how to jerk off. Adam thought it was time to find out!