Young Couple/Older Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
More revelations for Callie and Dan.
11k words
4.12
16.4k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Dan left for work Thursday morning, Callie walked naked into her home gym and did a long leg circuit before going outside with her yogurt and fruit. She loved the feel of the burn after a strenuous leg session. The muscles in her thighs had a pleasant ache, similar to the ache she could feel deep inside of her pussy from the pounding James had given her the night before. She finished eating and looked out at the beautiful patio, then across the side yard to the fence separating their yard from James' next door. She thought back over the last few months since she and Dan had arrived. Not long after she and Dan moved to their new home in Tennessee, James had become their friend. Since he lived next door, it was easy for her to call on him for help with small things around the house, which led to the two of them talking for hours and getting to know each other. Dan had encouraged it, telling her he was glad she had someone to talk to, even though it was a much older man. It hadn't taken Dan long to start pushing her to flirt, and while she didn't see James as anything more than a friend, she followed along and found that she did enjoy flirting with James. Never in her wildest dreams would she have imagined the events of the last three days!

She let her hand drift down to her pussy as she remembered. With her husband's encouragement she had become James' lover. When they had become a serious couple, before they were even engaged, Dan had confided in her how much he loved to see her flirt and tease other men. She had to admit to herself that she got a thrill dressing sexy and flirting with Dan's friends. She knew now that he wanted her to do much more than just flirt and tease. She had cuckolded him with their neighbor James, and while she felt some pangs of guilt for breaking their marriage vows, she told herself that since Dan knew, and encouraged it, that it wasn't like she had cheated. The memory of James' huge cock filling her pussy, and her throat, caused her to shiver as she teased her bald lips. She had shaved her pussy for James! And agreed to stay naked at her house and his. She thought back to the honest talks she and Dan shared after her times with James. She was now very aware of how much it turned Dan on being cuckolded. She had to be honest with herself; James fucked her so much better than Dan. It wasn't just his huge cock, but how he took control and forced orgasm after orgasm from her tiny body. Thinking of his cock made her fingers move faster across her pussy. As small as she was, only 4'10" and 97 pounds, she always thought Dan's four inch cock was perfect for her. The first time she felt James' fat ten inch dick stretching her pussy to its limit, she knew Dan's tiny prick would never come close to satisfying her again.

Callie loved Dan, but she knew the feelings she had developed for James over the last few months were becoming stronger than just friendship. The sexual dynamic between her, Dan, and James was something she didn't expect. Feeling Dan's small cock in her pussy last night after being with James made her realize that it was James she wanted as her sexual partner. The age difference didn't bother her. It actually turned her on being with someone older than her father. She knew James wanted her to get her Master's and begin her career in education. He had also told her he wanted to see her start a family with Dan. She shivered as she thought about the possibilities THAT entailed. Her fingers teased her clit, feeling it swollen already. Since Monday her body had been on an erotic high, and she loved how it made her feel. Yesterday with James' support she had balanced 'responsible Callie' with 'slut Callie'. Her interview at the day care had gone well, and even though she had let James alter her outfit at lunch, the meeting with the architect was also a success. Even when she was alone with James in the afternoon, he had insisted that they go over the notes from the architect before having sex...something that kept her on edge until she finally got to suck his beautiful cock after dinner.

She was going to be alone all day, and decided that she would keep to her Thursday routine with a few additions. She took out her phone and texted Dan. "Hey babe! I hope you don't have any regrets about the last few days. I love you!"

She had just taken her dish into the kitchen when Dan texted back. "Love you too! Absolutely NO regrets! I love my sexy hotwife!!"

She went to do her yoga session, but as she took the rolled mat from the corner of the gym she had a thought. She ran upstairs and pulled on a crop top and yoga shorts, then went back downstairs. She slipped her feet into a pair of flip flops and grabbed her phone and yoga mat, then walked over to James' house, letting herself in through the gate. She unrolled the mat on the deck near the pool, then stripped off her clothes, tossing them on the table. She spent a few minutes stretching before propping her phone on a chair, and using her watch to control the camera she took a few experimental pics. Once she was happy with the framing, she took several pics of herself in various poses as she went through her routine. Yoga was a sensual discipline, and she had always gotten a little horny doing it. Being outside naked brought the eroticism to another level. She could feel her pussy swelling, and concentrated on clenching her kegels as she held the different poses. When she finished, she sat at the table, a fine sheen of sweat on her body, and looked through the poses she captured. Picking one she knew James would like, she captioned it and sent it to him.

James felt his phone buzz in his pocket but was busy in his meeting. At 10:00 AM he called for a fifteen minute break, and as the others at the table left, he looked at the text from Callie. The picture was of her in a back bend, her body bowed so much that her hands were almost even with her feet. With her feet shoulder width apart, her pussy was pushed out, her small pussy lips parted slightly and the defined muscles of her thighs straining. He could see his pool in the background and realized she was at his house. The text read, "I think naked yoga outside is my new favorite workout! I wish you were here to spot me..."

James responded, "You will do naked yoga at my place every day from now on, weather permitting. And I will be happy to spot you when I'm there!"

James was busy with his meeting until they broke for lunch at 1:00 PM. He checked his phone and had more messages from Callie.

10:15 - Callie: "Figured I would shower here before I start my errands.." with a pic of her in the pool house shower, facing the camera with one soapy hand on her tit and the other on her pussy.

11:23 - Callie: "I have been to the grocery store and dry cleaners. And I have edged whenever I got the chance. See?" The picture was in her car, looking down at her spread legs. She had on light blue leggings with the crotch pulled tight against her pussy, and a wet spot the size of a quarter was visible.

11:45 - Callie: "Angela from Brentwood Day School called and offered me the job!!!!! I'm going by there now to get an employee handbook. I go Monday for orientation. I'm SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!" The accompanying picture was her face, lit up by her radiant smile. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

12:38 - Callie: "Back home. I'm so happy hyper I can't stop smiling. But I'm still being a good girl for you." She was on her patio. The pic was from above looking down her naked body. He could see the employee handbook open on the table. Her feet were hooked on the chair rung with her legs wide, and the middle and ring fingers of her left hand were partway in her pussy spreading it open. Strings of girl juice were webbed between her fingers.

James sent her a text, "I'm very happy for you, but not at all surprised that they offered you the job. You will make a great addition to any team. I have to grab lunch, then will be unavailable until 5:00 PM when we break before going to dinner with the executive committee. Between now and 5:00 PM, I expect you to 'stop' at least 8 more times. I will call you when I'm on my way to dinner."

Callie saw James' message and responded, "OK Daddy!".

She wasn't surprised when she didn't hear back since he was busy with his meeting. She had texted Dan her good news also, and he was very excited for her. She spent the afternoon putting up groceries and hanging Dan's dry cleaning, then reading over the employee handbook she had gotten from the day school. She stayed naked and took time to edge. She didn't want to blow up James' phone so she sent Dan a few teasing texts.

"Daddy told me to get to the edge at least 8 times this afternoon..." she sent Dan at 1:45. The picture attached was taken with her phone propped up. She was on the couch with Dan's suits from the dry cleaner laying across the back of it. Her legs were spread and she had one hand reaching under her thigh pushing two fingers into her pussy while the other was on her clit. Her head was laying back against the couch.

"You look beautiful Callie. Do you think you'll be able to edge that much?"

An hour later Dan got another text. This one was a close up. She was outside squatting over the phone, her puffy cunt lips peeled back exposing her wet hole. Her clit was swollen and poking out, and hanging from the bottom of her pussy mouth was a string of thick girl juice. "I've already had to stop 5 times. All I can think about is James' cock in here."

Dan saw her text, but before he could respond he had to go to a meeting. He could feel his little cock throbbing in his pants as he thought about his sexy wife naked and playing with her pussy. Her last text sent pangs of jealousy into his gut even as his cock oozed precum. Knowing she was wet and horny, but thinking about another man, both terrified him and turned him on.

The next time Callie heard from Dan it wasn't about her edging, "Hey babe! I just got out of a meeting with the acquisition lead for the project I've been working on. He said it looks great, and just had a few questions for me to follow up on. I hope to be out of here by 8:00 tonight!"

"I never doubted you would be amazing at your job! LMK when you are OTW home."

By 4:30 Callie had called four showrooms and made appointments for next Tuesday and Wednesday for her and James to look at appliances and fixtures for the remodel. She had also finished her household chores and in between had pushed herself to the edge twelve times. Her pussy was so swollen she could feel her lips rubbing together with every step she took. Her clit had stayed erect and out of its sheath since her sixth close call at three o'clock, and her nipples were achingly hard on her small tits. She felt deliciously horny, every nerve in her body alive. She had FaceTimed her parents to tell them the good news about her job. She had the camera on a tripod showing only her face, and for the entire twenty minute conversation she alternated finger fucking her pussy and squeezing her fat clit. At one point her eyes went wide when she pinched her clit especially hard, and when her mom noticed she told her that she just had a foot cramp.

She was upstairs organizing her closet when her Apple Watch buzzed and she saw that it was James calling. She grabbed the phone and flopped onto the bed, "Hi Daddy! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too Callie. I am very happy that you got the job offer, but not at all suprised. Have you had a good day?"

"Yeah, that was really exciting. I have had a good day. Well, as good as can be without getting to see you," she told him, "I have kept myself close all day like you wanted. I have had to stop thirteen times since you told me to start counting. My cunny is really swollen and sensitive...and hungry."

"Oh? And what exactly is it hungry for?"

"She needs a big fat cock to fill her up. She needs your cock balls deep in her so she can cum."

"I like to hear that, but I also like keeping your little cunt hungry, so keep edging like you have been. I have something I want you to do that might help you take the edge off tonight."

James told Callie what he wanted her to do. "I will do it, but I'm afraid it's just going to make me need your cock even more. I let Dan feel how loose you left me last night, and he came almost as soon as he put it in me. I could barely feel his little cock."

"I will keep you full, don't worry. Now be a good girl for me the rest of the day. I have to go now."

"Yes Daddy," she kissed into the phone.

After hanging up she straddled Dan's pillow and humped against it, grinding her sopping pussy and sliding her clit back and forth until she felt her body tingling and had to stop. When she got off the bed, she saw that there was now a slimy wet trail three inches wide and a foot long on his pillow. She fixed herself a salad for dinner and watched a little TV, her fingers continuing to torture her achy pussy. At 8:30 PM she got a text from Dan saying he was on his way home.

At 8:30 PM Dan gave his boss, Greg, the updated report. Greg said he would look it over and they would touch base tomorrow morning. As soon as he left Greg's office Dan texted Callie that he was heading home. The entire drive home he thought of Callie, playing with her pussy while thinking about their hung neighbor James. Even though the last two days had been grueling he loved his job and was excited that he was impressing his superiors. He would be presenting his report to the full acquisition committee tomorrow and was confident they would be happy with his work. His biggest regret were the long hours he had to be away from Callie, although having her tease him with pics and texts regarding her adventures with James definitely kept him on edge. He walked to the door going from the garage to the kitchen and opened it. He stopped and stared at the sight in front of him. The kitchen island was four feet from the doorway where he stood. Callie was lying on it naked, her ass on the edge facing him with her hands holding her feet up against her hips. Her knees were almost parallel to the counter, and she had lifted her head and was looking down her body at him.

"Welcome home baby. I figured you grabbed dinner, but thought you might want dessert. I've played with my cunt so much today that it's really tender, but I have been a good girl for James and haven't cum."

Dan closed the door as he stepped forward. He could see her pussy glistening in the dim light, the lips swollen and parted. Her clit was poking up from the top of her slit, shining wet and bigger than he had ever seen it.

"Oh god Callie. Your pussy is so sexy looking like this. All red and swollen. And your clit is huge."

"This is just from me edging all day. Even though James hasn't fucked me today can you tell that it's not the same cute little pussy you married?"

"Definitely, but it's still beautiful."

Callie clenched her inner muscles and Dan watched as a trickle of clear juice oozed out of her slit. "Come here and give her a kiss."

For the next fifteen minutes Callie instructed Dan on how she wanted her pussy eaten. From pushing his face into her ass and tonguing her tight rosebud to sucking on her clit like a miniature cock. She finally started moaning louder and humping her pussy against his face. Dan could feel her juices starting to drool out of her pussy faster and when she started to hump harder against his chin he forced himself to raise up. He looked up her body, her breath hissing out as she looked down at him.

"Stop, Callie! James said you can't cum without his permission. I want to make you cum on my face so much it hurts, but I don't want you to break your promise."

"Oh Dan!" she was almost crying her need to cum was so intense. "I love you, but you don't know what you've done."

She handed him her phone. It showed the texts she and James had exchanged after they had spoken on the phone.

James: "You know what you are to do, and the consequences depending on Dan's choice?"

Callie: "Yes. If Dan makes me cum then he can fuck me or get a blow job any time he wants. If he stops then he isn't allowed to fuck me or get a blow job without your permission. And he can't cum without your permission."

James: "Text me when he makes his choice."

Dan looked up at his wife. She could feel her pussy throbbing. She had been so close, but now she would have to wait.

"Tell me you will do what James says, Dan. Promise me you will not fuck me or make yourself cum without his permission," she looked at him standing between her legs, her pussy juice trickling off of his chin. She reached down and slid a finger deep into her hole, closing her eyes and moaning, then lifted it and offered it to him. He leaned forward and sucked it into his mouth while they looked in each other's eyes.

"I promise," he whispered.

She typed into her phone and turned to show it to Dan, "You were right. He is willing to leave me desperate all night. I am truly all yours. And he is too."

"Let's take a shower and go to bed. I know you are tired," she hopped off the island and took his hand.

They showered together. She told him about her talk with Angela at the day school. He told her about his meeting with Greg, the lead on the team he was on, and how impressed Greg was with his work. Even though they were both keyed up sexually they were able to discuss the exciting milestone of Callie's new job as well as the good work Dan was doing. They got into bed and Dan felt the wetness on his pillow, then smelled the pungent aroma of Callie's wet pussy.

She smiled at him when he looked over at her, "That's so you won't forget what you're missing," she teased. "Oh! James just texted!" She read it and then showed it to Dan.

"I had a feeling he wanted you to be more completely mine than he initially admitted. I may not be home tomorrow morning when you come over for your yoga session. If not, I should be back before you're finished. Tell Dan he won't regret his decision."

"You don't regret it do you baby?" She leaned over and kissed his cheek after he read the text. "Even though you willingly left my cunt aching so much it's going to take forever for me to go to sleep?"

"I'm sorry Callie," his eyes were closed as he started to fade into sleep. "Seeing how hot you are for him makes me want him to use you more and more."

"Good. I was hoping you would want that."

She sent James a text, "Neither of us regret what we are doing. I'm going to do some more research on cuckolding. G'night!"

She took Dan's limp hand and pulled it between her legs. As she browsed cuckold porn, she drug his finger through her wet lips to her clit over and over. She read for two hours, having to stop rubbing every few minutes to keep from cumming. Some of the things she read discussed things that she had not seen on other sites devoted to cuckolding. From the way her pussy was constantly gushing she realized that even the more extreme ideas turned her on.

" Would James want to do things like that to me?" she wondered, " I am pretty sure I would let him."

She bookmarked a few sites, then set her phone down and backed up against Dan, pulling his arm around her.

Friday

Callie woke up with Dan still behind her, his arm draped over her. She could smell her pussy on his fingers and it immediately reminded her of the night before. She looked at the clock and saw that Dan's alarm would be going off in two minutes. She went into the bathroom to pee and could tell that her pussy was still swollen from edging all day Thursday. Staying naked, she padded downstairs to get Dan's breakfast and lunch ready. Once she finished, she climbed up and sat on the island, her legs dangling down as she spread them and started rubbing her pussy lips. Dan came down a few minutes later dressed in a nice suit. He stopped in front of her, and they looked into each other's eyes as she smeared her juice around her bald lips.