Lockdown Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I know someone really enjoyed that, and it wasn't just me," Mommy said.

Yes, Mommy. That cock looked so good. I don't know if I could take something so large in my mouth like that, Rebecca thought.

"Well I just did it with your body, so its physically possible. Let's get to work on that, as your turn is coming up tomorrow," Mommy said with an all-too-familiar sadistic smile on her face. "But first, let's get you back inside your own body."

Rebecca felt the shimmery feeling of magic. Her viewpoint was pulled straight towards her physical bodies head, causing her to blink as she collided with it. When she opened her eyes, she was back in control of her body. The first thing her hands did was grab her missing boobs and pull at her sensitive nipnips. The pleasure she had been missing was finally there.

Tut Tut, little one, Mommy said from within her head. That's not an appropriate thing to be doing right now. Why don't you unpack the package Mr. Bigcock just brought us?

Rebecca was disappointed. Her body was telling her that she wanted to play, her mind was reeling, trying to tell her that she needed to have an orgasm, but her rational mind complied with Mommy's instructions.

She bent over and inspected the package. She tried to pick it up and found it a little too heavy for her to move comfortably. She went to the kitchen and got a pair of scissors and cut the box open. Inside, there was another box, this one was high-gloss, and featured what Rebecca could only imagine was the product name. Sybian.

Go ahead and set that up in front of your recliner, slut. I think we'll want to be facing the television for this one, Mommy thought.

Rebecca followed the instruction and dragged the smaller box over to the living room. She opened the box and pulled out all the components. It took her only a moment to recognize that this was a sex machine. Although she had never seen one in action, it seemed pretty clear what the intention was. It took a little while for her to sort out all the bits and pieces, but it was finally done. The Sybian was setup in all its glory. Out on the coffee table sat all the attachments that had been included in the box.

Good job little one. You're not quite as useless as you initially let on, Mommy thought. Now you're going to select the double headed one.

Rebecca thought about this for a quick second. The doubled headed one? Why does it have two heads? Wait... she couldn't possibly want it up there too. I-

That's right little one. I want you to start training your ass too. Afterall how else are you going to live up to your new last name, Miss Anelshlut, Mommy thought.

That's not my last name. Its.... It should be... It doesn't matter! I just know that isn't my last name. No one has that last name, for a very obvious reason, Rebecca thought.

It is now. I filled the legal paperwork for the name change this morning while you were busy in dreamland, grinding your pussy away on that wooden rocking horse. Well, you're in for a treat. This here is a Sybian. Its like an adult rocking horse, of sorts. I'll let you try it, and you'll see, Mommy thought.

Rebecca tentatively picked up the double headed attachment and slotted it into the machine. The double headed dildos were skin-coloured, and stood out in sharp contrast to the deep royal purple colour the rest of the machine had. She grabbed the instructions one more time before getting on it.

She grabbed the bottle of lubricant that came with the product, and made sure the apply a thick coating to each of the soon-to-be vibrating dildos and to her soon-to-be receiving holes. She stood up and positioned herself above it, trying to line things up. She got down on her knees and felt each of the dildos poke at their respective entrance.

Go slow, little slut. I know you're new to the whole anal play scene, so you need to make sure to take your time. You can do it though, Mommy believes in you, Mommy thought.

Rebecca braced herself and lowered her weight down slowly. The dildo in her sex slid in easily, her own excitement helping it to slide into place. But the one for her backside, it took a little more prodding and guiding with her hand to get it properly into position. It was a little painful, but Rebecca was determined to see it through. Then the toy finally slipped in past her sphincter, and it easily slide in the rest of the way, filling her up.

That's a good girl! Mommy said. Now we can turn it on.

Rebecca reached down along the front flat panel of the device and found the large switch and flipped it on. She felt a little rumble down below, but nothing more than that. Remembering the instructions, she located the dial and moved it clockwise. The vibrations sped up and grew in intensity. She found a nice spot where everything was pleasurable and tolerable. It felt very odd to have something up her bum and vibrating. It's a little odd, but I'm actually enjoying this toy in my bum, she thought. I've never played with it before, but now... Now I just might have to do this more often!

Rebecca sat on the machine, twisting her nipnips as she slowly got towards the edge. Her ministrations got more aggressive as she hit her limit, unable to summit the boundary blocking her from having an orgasm. That damn witch's curse is still on me, Rebecca thought.

Mmm, if only that were the case, love, Mommy said. How do you think a sex-witch gets powers?

Uhh, I'm gonna say... it's through... sexual interactions? Rebecca thought. The pleasure coursing through her made it hard to think straight. Rebecca made her mind up at that moment, and reached down with her hand and started to stimulate her clit, to the best of her ability. It was hard for her, as her hips bucked wildly on the buzzing sybian below.

Correct. Specifically orgasms. But orgasms are such fleeting things. A big power spike, but you can only have so many. Even worse if you're draining energy from a male. But, I'll let you in on a little sex-witch secret, since you've mostly behaved. You can slowly acquire energy from someone who is held on the edge. You just have to keep siphoning the energy so that the little sex battery can never orgasm. But I'm sure you already know first hand how that feels, Mommy said.

"Ugh, Yes Mommy. Please Mommy, can I cum? Pretty please?" Rebecca asked. Her hips were wildinly out of control at this point, grinding away at what ever added resistance they could find. Her hand was furiously mashing her love button, but it was all for naught as she stayed on-top of the razor's edge of an orgasm.

You're so cute, my little slut, Mommy said. But I think we need to work on your skills. They are rather lacking. We want to impress Mr. Bigcocked Delivery Man tomorrow, don't we?

12