Lockdown Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
During lockdown, Alan sees a woman needing help.
3.3k words
4.33
10.6k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you hear the sound of trashcans rattling and a cat hissing, you think some wild animal has gotten into your trash. When I opened the side door into the alleyway, I expected to be shooing off such an animal. Instead, a person was laying on the ground. Under the rain and darkness, I could barely see who it was. With haste I went to their side, calling out, "Hey, you, okay?"

When I turned them over, my breath got caught in my throat and my hand jolted away. The person below me had green skin and pointed ears. I didn't know what they were let alone if they were dangerous. I scanned the alleyway, seeing if anything was lurking and watching but found it to be void of life outside of the two of us.

At least, I assumed they were alive. I brought two of my fingers to their neck, just under the jawline. It took a second but I was able to feel what I assumed was a pulse. I sighed a bit; happy they were alive. That said, there was no way I could call for help. One look and they would take them away to study them.

With a final scan of the alleyway cleared, I got one arm under their legs and another under their back. A moment later, I lifted them and carried them inside. Luck would have it I lived alone here so I did not need to worry about other people freaking out.

I couldn't lie to myself though. This was crazy, it was unreal, and yet I was carrying them to the living room. I'm not sure if my brain was keeping me in check or if my first responder training was taking over. Whatever the case was, I needed to find out if they were okay.

Once I got to the couch, I placed them on it flat. I then turned on a nearby lamp. I realized now that the person was wearing a hooded cloak but the hood had fallen back, showing off some short dark hair. Step one came to mind and I placed a hand on their shoulder and shook them lightly as I called out, "are you hurt? Do you want medical attention?"

All I got out of them was a groan. So, when they can't answer, consent is implied to help them. The first thing to do was to get them out of their wet clothes. I saw the clasp on the cloak and undid it. When the clasp fell away, my hands didn't stop their work. If anything, I found myself focused on the job. I was right the rest of their clothes were wet but there were cuts on their body that looked fresh. It was also when I noticed their chest was pronounced and got the idea, they were probably female in sex. Gender I didn't know yet.

I stepped away to my supply closet that was just in the hallway and got out my first aid bag. Racing back, I dropped it on the ground next to the couch as I started to figure out what needed to be done. I had no idea if they had broken bones so moving them too much was out of the question. I got out my scissors and started to cut along the inner hem of the blouse.

Once cut on both sides I was able to pull the shirt off and toss it aside with the cloak. I noted her lack of a bra which made it easy to do a quick check of the upper chest. There were no wounds I could see present there but she did have plenty of cuts further down along the abdomen and her sides; I even noted a few on her arms.

A quick rub down to wash the blood away, some antiseptics on the wounds, and then fresh bandages put over the wounds. With that done, I got a towel and placed it over her upper body to try to keep her warm, dry her off, and provide some cover.

Next was the lower half. While I hadn't noticed any wounds down there, her pants were soaked as well. The storm here started not long ago but with how wet she was, you could swear she had been in it for hours. Sadly, I still needed to cut them away. In a few quick snips, she was naked from the waist down. I did a quick check and saw some bruises were on her legs but no reactions that made me think anything was broken.

Pleased that she was okay, I put another towel on her, this time covering her lower section. Packing my bag up, I went back to the closet. I set it on the floor of the closet as I got out a blanket and pillow from above. I went back over to her and got the pillow under her head and the blanket on top. I had no idea what she was but she seemed peaceful right now.

While she was out, I got her a set of sweat pants and a large shirt. She was shorter than I but only by a few inches so I hoped the clothing would do for the time being. It dawned on me that I realized she had no shoes on so I wondered if she didn't wear them on purpose. Back by her side, I placed the clothing on the coffee table. A moment later I had an apple and a bottle of water beside it.

Her clothes I had to bag up but I hadn't thrown them out, she may have needed something in there and I didn't want to go snooping. In what seemed like an hour I was sitting in my chair just a few feet away from the woman and sighed. I was already getting ready for bed when I heard the noise; but now, I felt the pull of sleep tug on my mind.

The next thing I knew, I heard some yelling and my eyes shot open. Daylight was coming through, the storm had passed, and the woman was looking around while she held an arm over her chest, keeping the towel in place. Soon, her dark red eyes met mine and she screamed, "what the fuck did you do to me, human?"

I tried not to move too much. Didn't want to startle her. "I found you passed out and gave you first aid." Calm tone, stay calm and it will help her calm down as well.

"So, you undressed me and molested me while I was out," she shot back. I could see that look in her eyes. Anger was a secondary emotion, something that came after fear or distress, and she was teetering on the edge of going into that emotion.

"All I did was patch up your wounds. Once the bandages were applied, I put towels over you to cover you." I motioned over to the clothes that were on the table. "Those are clothes you can have. When you are ready, I will leave the room so you can get dressed."

"Oh, so you didn't like what you saw? A goblin too ugly for yah?"

"You are far from ugly. But you needed help so I was professional in taking care of you. I'm just being polite and respecting that you may not want me to see you without clothes again."

The emotion in her eyes changed, but that wasn't anger I was seeing. Her shoulders relaxed and the fear on her face seemed to slowly fade away. She looked down at the clothes then up at me. "Why help me?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "You needed help, simple as that."

Her head tilted a bit as she asked, "what do I owe you?"

I shook my head and replied, "nothing. Would like to know your name though. I'm Alan."

There was a moment of silence then, "Shent."

"Nice name. Well, Shent, as I said, you owe me nothing. And you are welcomed to stay here, probably the safest place since my world has never seen anyone like you before."

"You've never seen a goblin before?"

I shook my head. "Only in stories. I'm guessing you are from another world."

"I was running from some humans who thought I stole from them. So, I made a portal but before I could set where to go, I got knocked into it." She seemed to be looking around at my apartment, it was a little baren in décor since I didn't spend a lot of time in here. "You live alone?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Between work and the lockdown, don't really have time to meet people."

"Lockdown?" Shent looked over at me as she repeated that word.

"Yeah. There is a nasty virus going about and it has been advised we stay in our homes unless we need something."

"How long has that been going on?"

"I would say about a year now."

Shent seemed to shift a bit, keeping the towel up as she kept her eyes on mine. "And how long have you been without a partner?"

I sighed and rubbed at my knees. "Quite a few years." I looked out the window, I guessed to avoid her seeing the emotions I was feeling.

"What happened?"

Had a feeling that would come up. I was now scratching at my knees, not hard enough to break the skin but enough that I noticed. "I was in a dark place, lost a dear friend of mine. I needed her help and instead, she pushed me away with lies and manipulation. After a month of sinking, I broke it off. I couldn't handle another lie or broken promise from her. That was five years ago."

"She was a bad partner." I looked over at Shent. "And a fool to lose you at all."

I smiled a bit and chuckled. "Thanks for the nice words."

I noticed Shent scoot to the edge of the couch and started to drop the towel. I started to look away and before I could say I would leave, Shent quickly spoke, "stay." The way she said it didn't seem like a command but either a request. More like she was leaving an option open for me to take. My gaze went back over and I noticed she smiled at me.

The towel dropped and, in the light, I could see her. She wasn't ugly, not by a long shot. Her breasts looked handful-sized, and I noticed the areolas and nipples were rather dark compared to her skin. She wasn't slow in grabbing the clothes, nor was she acting with great haste. It was as if her movements were steady and calculated.

My brain however had tripped, trying to sear what I was seeing into my mind, to never forget. This led to my blood rushing through my body and my throat feeling dryer than a desert.

The shirt was pulled over and down a long way on her. She then had slipped the sweat pants on. The clothing may have been a dull grey but somehow, I felt she looked good in anything she wore. With her eyes back on mine, she made her way around the coffee table. A few seconds later and she was in front of me. I had to look up to keep eye contact.

She placed one leg on one side of me before she climbed into my lap and straddled my legs. My chair creaked under the combined weight but I knew it would hold. My heart rate, however, was speeding faster than I thought healthy for a person my age. Blood was rushing everywhere and part of me worried if she would notice if she lowered herself further onto my lap.

Shent never lost that smile. She placed her hand on my cheek and I shuddered a bit. She leaned down until her head was next to mine and I felt her warm breath on my neck. I felt her grab my hand and gently guide it until she placed it on her covered backside with her free hand. My hand groped at it and I felt another shudder go through my body. It had been five years since I was in a position like this, even though it was only some heavy kissing. I so wanted to continue but at the same time, I felt like this was going too fast and I didn't want to take advantage of Shent this way. I didn't want her to feel like she owed me this.

"Shent," I spoke up softly, "I app..."

"I want this," she spoke softly. "My kind is used to doing things fast because no goblin dies of old age. We live for the here and now because of it." She pressed her cheek against mine as she kept her hand over mine. "You could have done anything to me while I was out. Instead, you treated my wounds and made sure I was taken care of. If we end up as partners then it happens. But right now, I want to fuck the nice person who is treating me like an equal."

I shuddered when I heard those words and every concern I had melted away. If it happens it happens. But right now, we were both lonely souls looking for comfort. I moved my head so I could look at her and found her eyes had met mine. The smile, the desire in her gaze, she wanted this. Yet, I could feel a question lingering, one that needed no words to ask. Did I want this as well?

"Shent, I would like to kiss you."

She pulled back a bit and looked at me head-on. "I feel like a but is hanging in the air."

"I probably need to brush my teeth first so I don't have bad breath when we do kiss."

Shent smiled again then leaned back down until her cheek was next to mine. "Treating me so nicely. I expect a minty fresh kiss later. For now, let your hands wander." I felt her playfully nip at my neck followed by her kissing the same spot. This made me moan, my hand on her backside pulled her closer to me as my other hand went to her shoulder.

However, what sent the biggest spark through me was feeling her hips press against mine. The pressure made me shudder when I felt her grind her hips a bit against my hard cock. Shent pulled her lips away and whispered, "how would you like me to handle that? I can use my hands and kiss you as I let your fingers explore me. Maybe I wrap my lips around it and don't stop until every drop is down my throat as your hands are on my head. Or, would you just prefer to bust deep inside me while I make you moan for more?"

"Oh fuck, Shent," I moaned in reply as she pressed her hips harder and I heard her options. "They all sound good to me." I couldn't help but scratch at her backside and shoulder. The mental images going through my head were wild.

"Oh, Alan, don't get it wrong. This isn't a pick one and that's it. I'm just asking what should we do first." Shent brought her lips back down to my neck and started to kiss on it as I felt her hand grab my hand that was on her side. Slowly she guided it up under her shirt and placed my hand over her breast. It felt nice and warm in my palm and I could feel how stiff the nipple was between my fingers.

She started to kiss higher up my neck until she got to my jawline. She was pressing her breast into my hand and I understood. I tried my best not to be too rough, but I was massaging at it as two of my fingers pinched their nipple. Shent shuddered on my lap and moaned softly in my ear, sending another jolt through me.

My other hand moved up a bit until I could get it under the waistband of the sweats and was able to freely grasp at her naked backside. Shent chuckled and whispered, "there you go. I'm yours to use."

I couldn't help myself so as I was groping her backside, I whispered back, "and I am yours to use as well."

Shent first licked at my ear lobe before she playfully nipped and pulled at it between her lips. Then she blew on it as I felt her hand rest on top of my abdomen. "Tomorrow morning, I am going to wake you up with my lips on your cock." I guess she planned to stay for a bit and I had no issue with that. I had plenty of reasons to stay home but now I was relishing it.

I moaned slightly as I felt her hand go down to the front of my pants. "Oh, and what if I wake up before you?"

I could hear the smile in her voice as she said, "kiss me, finger me, eat me out, fuck me, the choice is yours. And the same goes for in the middle of the night. You wake up wanting something, take it." Her hand went under the waistband of my pants and soon was moaning as I felt her hand grasp my cock firmly. "And based on what I got here; I will be wanting this a lot." She was slowly stroking it, making my hips buck as I kept my hands on her, keeping her close to me. Be it different cultures speeding things along or just pure desire, this felt so unreal, and yet I could feel her touch and knew I was in reality.

"Oh fuck, it's been so long since someone got me going like this," I moaned as I started pulling at her backside as I kept squeezing it.

"Five years is a long time. I hope you still remember how to enjoy this."

"My last partner never did this with me, the most was making out."

Shent kept her hands where they were but she pulled back and looked at me in the eyes. "How long were you two together?"

"Three years."

Shent shook her head. "Okay, there was definitely something wrong with her. Dear Lord, I can't imagine eight years without..."

"Ten years."

Shent blinked a couple of times as she kept her eyes on me. "Okay..." I felt like I had screwed this up talking about my past now. I should have just stayed in the present. Done it the goblin way, focus on the here and now. "...now I am going to spoil you. You are going to be sore a lot."

I smiled as she said those words. Didn't screw it up and it seemed to have tripped something in her.

That was when I heard rumbling coming from Shent but it seemed like in her abdomen. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "I take it you're hungry?"

Shent sighed and chuckled. "Got any food?" She slowly pulled her hand out of my pants and I noticed it was wet with what I had to guess was my precum. She smiled and then started to lick her fingers and hand as she kept her gaze on me. With a pop, her hand was spit-shined and she smiled. "That is good but I need some real food as well."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the authors note here, I wanted to try something different. Done a few non-consensual horrors that were straight to the main thing so I wanted to try a slow burn, let there be some indulgence in each part but also give it time to heat up. It does mean there could be lots of stops and goes but give it time and the fun will happen, I just want to see how writing it in chunks go compared to a one-shot and we're done deal. I am trying to improve my skills as it is still.