Lockdown with Liam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I thought you were straight." He muttered. I shrugged. I mean, I curated that. It was one thing for me to know I liked guys, but I hadn't exactly taken a step towards anyone else knowing before. I stretched out next to him and let him stroke my body. Slowly his hand moved across my abs, down to my pelvis... I stopped him.

"Jamie..." He whined.

"What?"

"This isn't fair. Let me at least give you a hand."

"I'm fine." Liam sighed.

"Please?" I kissed him.

"Just lean into how hot it is that you have a personal cocksucker all of lockdown."

"I don't want a personal cocksucker, I want..." he trailed off before he said too much. I squeezed his hand.

"We have time to work that out." I said.

Early April

It was my turn to make breakfast shirtless.

"I'm gonna have to start coming for runs with you." Liam pinched an imaginary layer of fat on his stomach. I raised my eyebrows at him as I folded the omelette. He wrapped his arms around me as I plated up, gently squeezing my muscles.

"Mmmm." He moaned softly. I knew what that meant. I turned around and fell to my knees. "Oh... Jamie..." He blushed as I looked up at him, my eyes wide. He slowly reached out and clasped my chin, parting my lips with his thumb. He probed my mouth with his thumb and I obediently sucked on it, looking up at him. He teased me with his fingers, offering them and withdrawing then. It was making me really fucking horny. I sighed with relief when he finally gave me his dick. I had to squeeze my own for a bit of relief.

"Oh fuck." He leant against the bench for support.

"Damn." He said as I swallowed. He panted for a second and I stayed kneeling until he opened his eyes and pulled me to my feet. He sighed and shook his head, and all of a sudden he was holding me. He picked me up and set me on the bench.

"Woah." I said. Damn the guy was strong. He held my hands and stood in front of me looking thoughtful.

"Jamie. You know you're hot right?" I shrugged. "And pretty."

"Uh..."

"Really pretty." He stroked my face. "And you know sometimes with pretty boys who I'm having you know... an emotional, and physical thing with, I just want to touch them. It doesn't mean I want them to suck my dick. Do you get that?" I smiled at him.

"I love sucking your dick."

"Yeah." He said with a sigh. "I'm getting that." He dropped my hands and returned to the table with breakfast. I jumped down and sat next to him, kissing him before digging in.

—-

"This is getting annoying Jamie." Liam sighed as I swatted his hand away from my crotch yet again. I wasn't stupid. I knew what I had to offer and it certainly wasn't anything from the waist down. Well. Maybe my ass. Eventually. I was kneeling in front of him, my favourite place to be, digesting another load of his cum. "I'm into living, breathing, reciprocating men. I don't need a fucking fleshlight." I rolled my eyes.

"Liam my dick doesn't work. You know that. You do get that right? This isn't about you." Liam pouted and pulled me off my knees to straddle him.

"Tell you what. You don't get my dick again until I get yours." I grinned and played with his hair. Sure buddy. That would hold. "I mean it." He said firmly, observing my incredulity.

"Dude. Get it in your head. I have literally never been able to keep it up."

"You have literally been hard since we started fooling around." He said. That was true, actually.

"You know what I think?"

"I don't want to know."

"You don't have ED. There's nothing wrong with you. You couldn't keep it up before because you're gay and you're pretending to be bi because it sits better with your dumb heteronormative ass." My mouth fell open. It wasn't like I hadn't thought the same thing before but I had put it out of my mind. If I was a full flaming fucking faggot it sort of did make sense. I blinked. "Sorry. Was that... a bit much?" I shook my head. The problem was that- if he was right- I was out of excuses to hide my dick. I did have a different ruse up my sleeve though.

—-

I was always up first so I made breakfast again, just for Liam, and sipped coffee as I watched him.

"You not eating?" I shrugged.

"Not hungry." He looked at me shrewdly, and, as I thought he might, over at the Metamucil I'd put on the kitchen bench.

"Ah-huh." He said, unconvinced.

—-

We lay on the couch together and made sure my ass was pressing into his dick. I knew my ass would be his weakness. It was my best feature for sure. I wriggled against him in the pretence of getting comfortable and I could feel the effect it was having on him. He moaned slightly and slipped his hands into my briefs, grasping my meaty fucking butt. I grinned and sighed happily. Guys are so fucking easy, I thought. He had been so cocksure all day, as though he really thought I would cave. He rolled his eyes as I skipped lunch and dinner, pretending he didn't know exactly what I was getting at.

His hand slipped into my crack and I whimpered. He chuckled slightly as he stroked up and down, eventually finding my hole and circling it with his thumb. I moaned and humped against him, waiting. He pressed his cheek to mine and whispered in my ear.

"I'm not going to fuck you Jamie."

"What?" My brain misfired.

"Dude I fucking told you. You don't get my dick until I get yours."

"But..." he withdrew his hand and slapped my ass.

"Shut up and stop whining. This is entirely up to you." I gaped at him for a minute before rolling away.

"Fuck you." I said. I returned to my bed, horny and grumpy, and tried to sleep.

——

I got up at the crack of dawn, having not slept at all, and went for a really long run, right up the cliff side. It didn't help.

I got back and Liam was in the middle of breakfast. He glanced at me. He looked as shitty as I felt.

"I'm going for a run." He said. "Eggs, toast, coffee..." He gestured vaguely at the table before standing up and abandoning the house. He didn't return for ages. Way too long. I started to get worried, but he showed up just before noon and I boiled the jug. We sat in silence, listening to the daily briefing.

I suggested Morels.

"It's about foraging." I said. "You'll like it."

"I was gonna read Ellis Peters." He started to disappear into his room and I stopped him.

"So you won't even hang out with me?" He sighed.

"It's too hard right now." He said. I had mixed feelings about that. On one hand that pissed me right off. It also made me sad. And it also made me a little triumphant that I was hard to hang out with. Maybe his self control wasn't as good as he pretended.

My conflicting emotions lasted until dinner that night, which I made, plated, and he took to his room. I pouted at him but he shut the door in my face. Fuck.

And also fuck it.

—-

I crept into his bed after midnight. He sighed.

"Hi." He said flatly. I didn't say anything. I wrapped myself around him. "I'm not gonna fuck you." He said.

"Fine." I said. We lay awkwardly for some time before he relented and his muscles softened. He held my hand and pulled me close to him. I drifted off like that, held... and I woke up alone.

"You're up early." I commented as I grabbed my sneakers. Liam smiled over his book.

"I told you, I have to start going for runs. I'll have breakfast ready when you get back."

"It's my turn."

"Yeah but I was a cunt yesterday." I smiled at him and kissed him before I left. To my delight he kissed me back.

—-

He was so much sweeter to me. We went on our walk together, we tried Morels. He touched me lovingly and I sat on his lap as we listened to the daily briefing. That was when I tried to get to my knees again and he laughed.

"Jamie you're real fucking moron aren't you? I wasn't playing. You don't get to suck me off yet.".

"I can't believe I got stuck with the only fucking gay man in the world who doesn't appreciate an on hand slut." I grumbled. Liam rolled his eyes.

He was making dinner and I was thinking about it. We had weeks left of this. One of us was going to cave, and even if it was him this time he wasn't going to let up. I stripped in front of the mirror and looked at myself. Hmmm. Everything was fine. I flexed. I had really been working on my body and I was pretty happy with it. My abs could be more defined, for sure. My thighs were muscly, but a little flabbier than I'd like. I like my food, what can I say? I am pretty, I guess. Big blue eyes which surprise people because of my brown skin. Short dark hair, in contrast to Liam's long blonde locks and brown eyes.

I was really let down by my dick though. I hated it. I wish I had something big, manly, fucking hot and hard... I sighed. Well it was hard. I had a feeling Liam might have hit the nail on the head about my so called ED.

I pulled a pair of shorts and a t- shirt on and joined Liam for dinner.

"Hey gorgeous." He said.

He let me curl up against him again as we watched a movie. He was hard as usual, but I knew he would be an ass about it if I even tried.

"Liam what if... what if I'm not... the kind of guy you..." I sighed.

"The fuck are you on about Jamie?" I shook my head. Liam stroked my hair comfortingly.

"Whatever you're thinking, it doesn't matter. You're sex on legs. You're funny. You're sweet. I wish I'd known you were a slut sooner." He growled. I laughed.

The film ended and Liam turned a light on. He turned to boil the jug and I winced. Fuck it. Now or never.

I pulled my shirt off. Liam turned around and smiled appreciatively. I took a deep breath and pulled off my shorts. His mouth fell open .

"Oh fuck." He said. "Jamie." I sighed and beckoned him towards me. He fell into me, kissing me deep and running his hands everywhere- including my leaking cock. He pushed me to the couch and knelt between my legs.

"Wait." I said. He paused, worried. "Look, if it doesn't happen just let it go ok? Please?" Liam nodded and kissed my dick reverently. Oh shit. That felt good. He licked it, gently squeezing my balls. That felt really good. He took me in his mouth and I suddenly realised I should never have been worried about going soft.

"Liam..." It was too late. He pulled away with the cockiest smile I've ever seen.

"Huh." He said. "I would say you have basically the opposite problem to ED, Jamie." I blushed and tried to melt into the couch.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." I didn't know what to say. I guess premature was maybe slightly better than unable to get it up? Fuck I didn't know. Liam was kissing me though.

"It's ok. That I can work with. That's hot. Not letting me touch you is the fucking worst." I shook my head, still waiting for the floor to swallow me up. Liam laughed as he embraced me. "Hey." He said. I shook my head. "For real Jamie. It's ok. I love you dumbass." I felt myself freeze up.

"You what?" He laughed.

"Oh god that was way too soon. Sorry. I mean I like you. Like crazy."

"I... like you like crazy too Liam."

Late April

The cunt still hadn't fucked me. I think it was because I was a virgin. He thought he was being a gentleman or something. It wasn't like I made it difficult to understand what I wanted. Maybe I hadn't explicitly said it but I thought it was pretty fucking clear, the way I pressed my ass against him every chance I got. Eventually one night I sat down next to him with a bottle of wine.

"Never never have I ever been fucked." I said. He looked at me.

"Jamie." He said.

"You have to drink." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Jamie."

"What?"

"Are you... are you sure you want that?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I rolled my eyes. "Liam I've been sucking your dick non stop, what do you think I want?"

"Oh...k but... Look I don't want to fuck up your first time ok?" I smiled at Liam. Fucking idiot.

"You know I'm gay Liam?"

"Do you know that you're gay?"

"Hey, Mr fucking know it all, you don't think maybe I want my first time to be with a guy? Who I trust? Maybe the only person who I've ever really shown my dick to? The person who doesn't care that it's small? The person who thinks it's hot that I cum like stupidly early? The person who told me he loved me after like a week of hanging out?" Liam blushed. "Liam." I said firmly. He looked at me and gulped down some wine.

"Look. Taking it up the arse hurts for one thing. For another, I'm not exactly Mr Stamina myself. I just don't want you to think I'm some... hot fucking stud. I'm just a guy who's into you."

"Ok so as a guy who's into me, do you think maybe you could deign to allow me to decide what I want? Which, to be clear, is your dick in my ass and in case you think it's gonna hurt so much I'll bleed I do know what dildos are."

Liam stared at me. His mouth twitched. I blushed and my mouth twitched as I watched him. Soon we were both laughing. I poured us each more wine.

"Oh darling." He said. "You know I'm just nervous right?"

"You're nervous?" I rolled my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I know I can't disappoint you when you suck my dick... but I can definitely disappoint you when I fuck you."

"Well there are still at least two weeks left here Liam... if it sucks the first time we'll just keep trying." Liam laughed and kissed me.

"I love you." He said. "Fuck. Sorry. I keep saying that. I mean..." I stopped him.

"Fuck me."

We didn't have lube. Like I said, the nearest supermarket was half an hour away and it was already late. I did find a tub of Vaseline... I figured that would, at the very least, help... Liam sighed.

"I want this real bad Jamie." He said. "But more than your sweet fucking arse I want..." he trailed off. "I want us. Even though you're a fucking idiot." I rolled my eyes. "Look. Just. Just... if it hurts, If you change your mind... Jesus anything just fucking say it ok?"

"Ok." He kissed me and slowly rearranged me on the bed.

"Is it ok if I look at you?" He asked as his fingers were probing me. I laughed.

"As opposed to?"

"Well. If this keeps happening at some point I'll take you on your knees. Or over a couch. Or fuck- tied up and blindfolded." I laughed.

"Yeah. Take me looking at me." Liam grinned.

"Good. Because holy shit Jamie you are the hottest guy I've ever been lucky enough to fuck." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." Liam grabbed my chin and held it tight.

"I'm not lying, moron."

"Liam you're just trying to prolong this eh?" He cupped my ass and sighed.

"Na babe. I am so fucking ready." I grinned.

"Liam please..." He pushed my ankles up against my face.

"Hold those there." He said. I obliged him.

"Mmmm." He moaned, looking at me. "God fucking damn dude."

—-

He was right about not lasting that first time. He managed a few thrusts, staring deep into my eyes and squeezing my big fat ass... and he swore as he came.

"Fuck Jamie. You're so fucking good." He wrapped his hand around my dick and started jerking me off.

"You don't have to..." Liam rolled his eyes and pressed his other hand over my mouth. He looked in my eyes and he played with my cock.

"You're so fucking hot Jamie. You are the hottest thing I've ever seen. You're all fucking mine aren't you?" I moaned beneath him. "Not gonna go running back to girls after this are you? Gonna be my hot stud boyfriend." I nodded enthusiastically and he replaced his hand with his mouth.

He made out with me sensually as he stroked up and down my dick, still grinding against my prostate as he jerked me off. I shuddered underneath him as I came, moaning his name. He fed me my cum and pushed me down between his legs to clean up his dick with my tongue.

"You're even gayer than me." He said as I sucked his pubes gently. I looked up at him from under his bush and he ran his fingers through my hair. "Holy shit Jamie. You're so gorgeous." I rolled my eyes.

—-

He was playing with my ass as we watched tv a couple of days later. He slowly spread my cheeks and slapped them, to make them jiggle.

"Have you been squatting somewhere?" He said. "How is your ass so firm? I swear mine's turning to jelly." His ass was fine. I should know, I was deeply invested in it. He ran his hand up and down my crack and started to moan as his fingers found my hole. I humped against him as he pressed down gently.

"Ok baby. Hands and knees. I'm going to do you right this time."

I scrambled off the couch and into position, shedding my singlet and briefs. Liam approached me from behind, running his fingers over my body.

"You are so..."

"I get it." I cut him off. Liam lay it on way too thick. He laughed.

"Well this usually shuts me up." He said, and spread my cheeks, moaning. He jiggled my ass for a bit, playing with me, before he sighed and shuffled me around. "Lean against the couch and hold yourself open for me." I obeyed.

I felt his stubble tickle me and his tongue probing my crack. Oh. Oh. I shuddered underneath him. He stared by licking up and down my crack, before focussing his attention on my hole, loosening it, making out with it, groaning against it. He dove in, his nose nestled in my crack and his mouth sealed over my hole. He spent forever down there as I whimpered.

"Please fuck me." I begged him, falling apart. He groaned and withdrew. I felt the cold air against my hole as he reached for the lube. We'd made a trip into town. He tried to write up a grocery list, we both agreed that just going in for lube in the middle of quarantine in the middle of a global pandemic was going to seem pretty fucking dumb. The house was super well stocked though- I'd been planning on feeding a rotating cast of about 12 guys for 2 weeks- but we could do with some fresh vegetables.

"I can't just buy vegetables and lube." Liam shook his head. I laughed. He got flour and yeast, a bunch of bones for stock, a lot of wine on the off chance we ran out...I waited in the car, watching the queue. Seeing other people had been better than I'd imagined, even if it was through a car window.

He didn't waste a lot of time lubing me up, and I shuddered as his fingers grazed my prostate.

"Ready?" He asked. I felt his dick at my entrance and nodded. He slipped in slowly and paused as I adjusted to him.

"Fuck." I swore. "Fuck you're so big." He squeezed my pecs and waited. Eventually I couldn't stand it and slowly started moving my arse, sliding up and down his dick a fraction.

"Oh fuck." He said. "That ass is so tight." I moaned and started fucking myself harder, falling to my hands and knees to keep myself upright. Liam gently pushed on my back, arching it for him. "That's good baby." He said. He knelt behind me, letting me do all the work, fucking myself on him as he moaned behind me. He thrust to meet me a couple of times and I heard him chuckle as I fell to my elbows, losing control over my body. He held me up then and pounded me, fucking me like a fleshlight, with no consideration for my hole. It was incredible. He wrapped his hand around my dick as he started to grunt. He worked me in time with his thrusts- I tried to push his hand away, it was too much... but he growled and pinned me down so I didn't have a choice.

"Jamie..." He moaned and I came to the sound of him moaning my name. My arse involuntarily clenched around him and he thrust deep and slow as he finished. "Jamie." He whispered. He held me, hands running up and down my body.

May

"No." Liam said as I looked at him. I was chopping kindling for the stove. I'd paused to take my shirt off and noticed him looking. I swivelled my torso so my ass looked really good and gave myself the subtlest wedgie. But Liam shook his head with a smile. He wasn't fucking me this week. He wasn't fucking me until I fucked him. My face fell as he admired me and refused to touch me. I finished chopping the wood angrily and went to check on the soup.