Lockdown with Liam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coffee machine." He directed. Fine. At least I can daydream when I'm barista.

Ryan is not my number one fan. He's another friend of Matt and a career hospo guy, rather than desperate like me. I guess I've dated one of his exes or something- not that I recall, and not that he should care. Regardless he has it in for me so I try to keep my head down.

I went red as Liam arrived with a couple of friends. I hate people seeing me at work, especially Liam and his very well put together friends. Liam likes to drop in on me though, when he can. He thinks he's being sweet. I ducked behind the machine so he wouldn't see me and Ryan seated them over by the window. I could see Liam looking around for me.

"Flat whites for the fags." Ryan said as I made their coffee.

"Excuse me?" My head flew up. Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Sorry. But come on..." He motioned with his head in their direction. I looked over at Liam and his friends. I mean yeah, super gay. I stopped steaming the milk, staring at Ryan. I slowly found myself taking my apron off and folding it.

"What are you doing?" He frowned. I shook my head.

"Quitting, I think..."

"You can't quit mid shift." Ryan went red. His voice was loud enough that the chefs behind me could hear it.

"You can't call people fags." I matched his volume and some. I put my apron down and brushed past him. Some tables nearby had heard, and I blushed as I marched out. Liam looked up as I left and jumped to catch up with me.

"Hey." He said, grabbing my hands. "You on break?"

"No. I think I just quit." I mumbled. "And don't tell me that was a bad call because I fucking know." Liam frowned.

"You quit?"

"Yeah." Liam looked at me, prompting me. I shook my head. "Ryan... said something. About you." Liam nodded.

"Oh." He pulled me in for a kiss. We were in full view of the cafe, and I hoped Ryan saw. Fucking dickhead. "Sorry I was in a mood this morning." He said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Ok?"

"It's six months today." He said, his hands clasped around my neck.

"Us?" I guessed. He nodded and I laughed.

"Happy anniversary babe?" He sighed.

"So you're not feeling that urge to break it off?" Oh. That was his problem. I laughed.

"Dipshit. Let's go out tonight." Liam cleared his throat and looked at me firmly.

"You just quit babe. You can't afford it." I swallowed and looked into the cafe where Ryan was staring at us, his mouth open. Customers looked pissed and Mark and Ollie, Liam's friends, looked fascinated as hell. I sighed.

"Fuck." Liam was looking at me sternly. "I can't quit mid shift." I muttered. "That's such a shitty thing to do." Liam nodded and stroked my cheek.

"You could at least have something lined up before you walk out." He said with a smile. "Look, people say shitty things."

"I'm not used to that."

"I guess not." Liam looked at me, watching me process that. I sighed and hung my head. "We going back in?" Liam asked. I nodded and we held hands as we walked back. He squeezed my hand before he went back to sit with Mark and Ollie. I picked up my apron and Ryan opened his mouth to berate me. I held up my hand.

"Ok. I'll finish my shift and when Matt gets in we can talk about it." Ryan looked like he was about to hit me, but he knew I was saving his arse by returning. He shut up and marched away.

Everyone was very quiet for the rest of my shift. Ryan forgot to give me a break and he shot daggers at me when I left the coffee machine to say goodbye to Liam.

"Coco's?" He suggested for dinner. "6.30?"

"5.30." I said. "Happy hour ends at 6." We kissed goodbye and I glared at Ryan, daring him to say something as I returned to my job.

Someone had told Matt what had happened because he pointed at me and Ryan and beckoned us into his office before even saying hello. We sat down and he pointed at Ryan first.

"He walked out mid shift to snog his boyfriend!" He whined. Matt raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

"I did do that." I admitted. "After he called Liam a fag." Matt sighed.

"Ryan. That's a verbal warning ok. That's your second which means we're gonna have to have a meeting about your behaviour. I'll send you an email with the details. You can go." Ryan bit his tongue and glared at me as he left the office. Matt turned to me.

"I heard from Leo what he said. You ok?" I shrugged.

"I'm not stoked." I said. "I did walk out, sorry Matt. Bit of a scene."

"Appreciate you coming back." He said.

"I swear I'll keep it together next time."

"There absolutely won't be a next time."

—-

"6 months huh?" Renée sat down with us. We'd been coming here once a week since we got back to Auckland and the staff were getting pretty friendly.

"Lockdown?" She calculated. I laughed.

"Must be tonnes of us. Lockdown couples." Liam shuddered.

"No. We're unique. Our love is precious and rare." I laughed at him. "He was straight." He told Renée. I shook my head.

"Your gaydar just sucks." He shrugged with a smile.

His dick was pressing into me as we watched a movie. I switched it off and turned to him.

"Hey!"

"Oh spare me. Top or Bottom?" Liam laughed and thought about it.

"Both?"

"At the same time?" I joked.

"Fuck, I wish. Ok, you last longer, you top and we'll switch when you cum." I grinned.

"Hands and knees then."

"Yes daddy." I laughed.

"That doesn't work, I'm younger than you."

"Sorry sport. I'm just a hole kiddo." I smacked his ass.

"Shut the fuck up Liam."

"Yes sir." I did like that. I spanked him a few more times for good measure, he always softened a bit and started to fall apart for me when I was rough with him.

I took my time working my tongue in his arsehole. Rimming him was still one of my favourite things to do, I would have spent hours French kissing his hole if he let me. He was impatient though.

"Jamie..."

"Shut up, hole, I'm getting there." He sighed dramatically.

"Please sir." I grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked his head back.

"What did I just say, Liam?"

"Sorry sir." He groaned as I let him go. Liam adored having his hair pulled. Nothing could send him from a rational human to my own personal fuck doll quite like pulling on his hair.

I stuck a finger in while my mouth was still down there.

"Oh fuck Jamie." He moaned. "More. Please."

"So fucking demanding." I stuck another finger in and worked him open slowly. He was panting and shuddering. I managed to keep teasing him with one hand while I searched for some lube with the other. He moaned as I squirted it in his ass.

"Fuck me."

"What's the magic word?"

"Please fuck me sir. I need your dick." I rubbed myself in his crack as he held himself open for me.

"Fuck." I swore as I slipped in. There is literally nothing nicer in the world than Liam's ass. I was so fucking grateful he made me try it. "Ugh that ass." I groaned as I started to fuck him.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah baby. You're so fucking good. You're so fucking hot. Take it, bitch."

"Ugh yes. Fucking own me." I could feel myself getting close and I reached for Liam's dick automatically. He pushed me away. "Still gotta fuck you." He whined. I laughed.

"You think you can top me after this little bitch?"

"Oh fuck." I pounded his ass, feeling him growing weaker beneath me. I ended up holding his hips up while he fell forward, his face pressed into the floor.

"I'm gonna cum Liam."

"Yeah. Fucking breed me." I finished with a moan, slowly my thrusts as he wriggled his ass around me. I lay on top of him panting.

"Damn." I said.

"Tell me about it." He moaned. "I can't go again I'm spent."

"Did you..."

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Fuck I'm good."

"You're amazing." We lay entwined on the ground together, slowly putting ourselves back together.

"You want to do something for our anniversary?" Liam said. I frowned. I mean, this was awesome and all but like...

"Dude it's only been six months."

"Longest relationship you've ever had." Ok, true.

"Roadie? We could go back to your bach."

"Na, we're going to that barbecue."

"That's this weekend?"

"Yeah dude." Liam stroked my torso.

"You... gonna be ok?" He checked. I frowned at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well. I mean. We haven't really seen your mates since... I mean... I know they know but..." He was rambling. I knew what he meant though. Yeah, I had definitely been thinking about it. It was going to be weird, there was no way around that. I'd come so far though. I was all over Liam's social media, Mum and Dad knew- seeing my mates with my hand entwined in Liam's was just the final chapter. I shrugged.

"I'll be ok."

—-

"We don't have to go." Liam sensed my hesitation. I laughed weakly. It was a little late to turn back now, we were at the gate, beer in hand. "No ones seen us."

"Jamie!" Ian called out behind me. I glanced at Liam and turned around.

"Hey bud." He pulled me in and we slammed our shoulders together.

"Hey Liam." He shook Liam's hand politely and looked between us. "So..." he said eventually.

"Let's go in eh?" I suggested.

I got a head start on drinking, I could face everyone better with a couple of beers in me. We split up and did our rounds. It was definitely weird. Everyone was being overly friendly, like they were desperate for me to know they thought it was ok. I found it kind of funny. It was getting later in the day when Tama was the first to actually bring it up.

"Man I thought it was a prank." He said, looking at Liam.

"Oh it is." I said. "It's gonna be real fucking funny when we get married." Tama laughed.

"You gonna get gay married?" I choked on my beer.

"Uhhh. Not any time soon." He nodded.

"He's a good looking fella."

"So am I." Tama laughed.

"So were you always gay?" Ian sidled up to me. I tried to catch Liam's eye. Time to go. He didn't see me.

"I don't know. Yes." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me? Your best mate?" I looked at Ian.

"Oh I forgot, it's about you not me." He laughed nervously. "I didn't know for sure until Liam ok?" Ian narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why Liam anyway?"

"What, you worried you missed your chance?" Ian laughed again, relaxing beside me as I tensed up. "Liam because we were locked in a house alone for six weeks probably?"

"I didn't fuck Matt or Rob." I winced.

"Yeah, well Liam showers so that helped." Ian sighed.

"I would never have guessed." He said. It was truly amazing how oblivious he was of how uncomfortable I was. "Always thought you were such a slut."

"Well you got that right." Liam appeared out of nowhere and I groaned as Ian cracked up, and pretended to vomit. I shook my head at Liam as he sat beside me. I put my arm around him with a sigh.

"Ten more minutes." I said. He nodded.

—-

"Proud of you." Liam said on the drive home.

"What?"

"That's not easy. I know, I've been there." I looked at the road and shrugged.

"I'm not like... ashamed or anything..."

"I didn't say that." I could feel myself starting to look for an argument and I tried to shake it off. Liam was being nice. I nodded.

"Thanks." Liam rested his hand on my thigh. "Love you." I said absentmindedly. Liam squeezed my thigh.

"You've never said that before."

"Well you say it all the time so it balances out." Liam laughed. "I mean it Liam. I love you."

"Love you too, Jamie." I glanced at him with a smile.

So the whole world is a shit show right now, but my little corner isn't so bad. Miro and Abby, my niece, are doing awesome. They're coming to stay with us this weekend. Mum and Dad still aren't speaking to each other, but they are speaking to me. It's still weird with the guys, it just is. Liam says that's just me.

Liam doesn't seem like he'll ever let me go. That would be fine by me. He keeps me grounded. He's almost too good to be true. Maybe a little dramatic, maybe a little enthusiastic with posting all over social media... but that's a nice contrast to me. He's sugary sweet and I'm mad about him.

He posted a picture of me drinking an Aperol Spritz at Cocos. Anyone else get stuck with the love of their life over lockdown? Jamie did. I rolled my eyes.

"You're way too much, Liam." He shook his head.

"I'm exactly the right amount." I grinned. Yeah. He is.