All Comments on 'Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 03'

by ExpandingUniverse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, but I do feel like the mother was over the line. The MC was already a cheater and I know it’s normal in these sort of stories to up the ante, but him being unfaithful again on his wedding night of all things...

Still a great story, the sisters are smoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I kind of disagree with anonymous about Mom being over the top. What about mom's two sisters, and Grandma was only 59, and still had as hot a body as the rest of them. Dan can still knockup Mom' s sisters, as they are only in their early fourties. Why not, the story is so far out, why not take it further? He obviously either doesn't know where to put his sperm, or he doesn't give a shit. Knocking up Vicky again proves the point.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Adding the mother really felt over the top for me, and was too much in my opinion. But I guess in a way it was inevitable, what with Dan being completely incapable of keeping his dick in his pants for even a moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a series! I came to beat off and wound up contemplating fetishes, taboos, and how they actually affect interpersonal relationships. And then I beat off. The dialogue felt so natural and yet witty and entertaining at the same time. Great work, can't wait to see what else you crank out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExpandingUniverse@ExpandingUniverse
I've always enjoyed writing, and recently I also started creating visual novel games with similar themes to the stories written here. If you enjoyed my stories, I recommend checking out my games Hypnosis and Endowed for free at www.expandinguniversegames.com Cheers!