Lockdown with Victoria and Angie Ch. 03

Story Info
The mother might be onto you. Conclusion.
11.6k words
4.54
15.4k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to get back into a rhythm with work, but Angie loved the concept so much that a few weeks later we took another week off. Halfway through she got a call from her sister, telling us she was coming over.

We debated how to handle it, and decided to not put any effort into hiding our relationship from her.

When Victoria arrived I let Angie answer the door for her.

She walked in and stood awkwardly in front of me.

"Hi," I said lamely.

"Hi," she answered.

She turned to the side, giving me her profile.

For the first time, the girl had a gut.

"Dan, I'm pregnant."

Angie's face dropped.

"What?" I asked, even lamer.

"I found out yesterday," she told me. "I didn't know what to do."

"Is it mine?"

"Yes. Definitely."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because you're the only guy I've ever slept with," she told me.

"You mean.. .without a condom?"

"No. I mean at all."

She sat down on the couch across from me. "I'm so sorry for leaving," she told me. "And I went on a few dates. One with a coworker, one with a customer, and one as a blind date. And I didn't like any of them."

I looked over and Angie. She was surprisingly quiet.

"They all wanted to have sex with me, right away. That was all I was to them. But you, you waited six whole months to be with me," she said. "You loved me."

"Yeah," I affirmed. Still lamely.

"And I screwed it up! I didn't want to screw things up, so I was afraid, and then I still went and screwed up everything anyway!"

"No," Angie spoke up. "You didn't."

"What do you mean?"

Angie looked at me. "He still loves you."

"You do?"

"Of course," I said. "But-"

"I have to know," Victoria interrupted me. "Did you guys sleep together?"

Victoria looked at me. I looked at Angie.

Angie had the saddest expression I'd ever seen from her. And in an instant, she removed it and replaced it.

"We did sleep in the same bed," she told her sister. "But we never hooked up."

"Really?"

"Of course not, sis. Dan is like a brother to me now. That would be too weird."

I looked at Angie. I tried to grab her attention, but she ignored me.

"He loves you, sis. He hasn't been on any dates or talked to any other girls beside me."

"Really?" Victoria ran over to me and threw her arms around me. "You're amazing. I don't deserve you."

"You should know, though, that I have some of my stuff in the master bedroom because I was sick and tired of that futon."

"That's okay! You can still sleep in the bed! I don't mind at all!" Victoria kissed me, and I found myself kissing her back.

"I love you!" She told me as she gave me the biggest smile I'd ever seen.

"I love you too," I said, lamely.

And then she said something that I knew Angie didn't expect.

"I'm taking time off work," she told us. "I don't want to expose my baby to covid."

She paused, and looked at me again. "Our baby."

I nodded dumbly.

"I'll collect unemployment, so I can help pay for everything."

"That's good," Angie told her. "Because mine is about to run out."

Everything changed, just like that. We went to the storage unit and got Angie's bed, replacing the futon with it so that she would have a more comfortable bed to sleep in. Victoria moved back in, and we resumed our former roles, this time with the exception that Angie and I had zero time alone together.

In the first week, I snuck off in the middle of the night and fucked her in her new bed, but it was impossible to keep her quiet and we both worried that we had given ourselves away.

"I have an idea on how to make money," Angie told us one day.

"Tell us!"

"I'm going to start an Onlyfans account."

"Ha!" Victoria laughed. "Good one."

"I'm serious," Angie said. "I have a decent amount of photos laying around, and it turns out that a lot of guys love watching a girl's boobs grow. It's called breast expansion. And there's ass expansion, which you know I got goin' on for me."

"You're serious?" I asked.

"If that's okay," she said timidly.

"Absolutely not," Victoria said.

"I won't show my face," she told me. "Just my body."

I shrugged.

The girl's mom came to visit after hearing about the pregnancy. She lived several states away, so this would be my first time meeting her.

"She's super chill," Angie told me. "I talked you up to her."

"Plus, she knows that you take care of me," Victoria affirmed. "She's going to love you."

Because she was going to stay over for a few nights, Angie would give her the bed in the office and sleep on the couch, sometimes in our bed.

Finally the day came and I was greeted with a hug by a very pretty woman who seemed much younger than I was expecting.

Side by side, the girls all looked like they could be sisters. At first glance, she reminded me of Sophia Vergara from Modern Family, only ten years younger. She had great curves while still appearing to be in good shape.

"So you're the man that has been taking care of my daughters during this global pandemic!" She greeted me with a hug and a kiss on a cheek. "I'm Maria."

"They are the ones taking care of me, I assure you," I told her as I led her inside. "I don't know what I'd do without the home cooked meals."

"Probably cook them yourself. You're a better cook than we are!" Angie talked me up as promised.

"They are good girls," Maria said with pride. "I raised them to know how to run a household."

I gave her a quick tour of the place.

"This is it?" She asked. "I mean, it's very nice, but it seems like a small place for three people."

"You have no idea," Victoria told her. "But we've gotten used to it."

For dinner I was asked to cook my jambalaya and told that Maria liked things spicy. I decided to play it safe and only had the usual amount that I used with the girls that was far less than I would use for myself, offering hot sauce and seasoning on the side. This proved to be the right choice as Maria started to cough after eating her first bite.

She made a fuss about taking care of Victoria who was already the baby of the family and put her to bed early while the rest of us chatted and got to know each other.

The next day I got to learn more of the family's customs, including more Spanish soap operas, a game of dominos and a fondness for desserts. I took them out for another hike, this time cut short by Maria as she fussed over her youngest daughter.

This time Maria cooked us dinner, making enchiladas that competed with my own. Once again we sent Victoria to bed early as the three of us stayed up to talk.

"Isn't my mother beautiful, Dan?" Angie asked me.

"Absolutely," I replied, trying to be conscious of the fact that I had my third glass of wine in hand. "If they had told me that you were their sister, I wouldn't have questioned it."

"You flatter me," Maria said with a smile. "But it is true that I had the girls very young. I was sixteen when I had Angela."

"Wow," I said. "So that makes you only-"

"Turning forty this year," she said with a sip of her wine. "And don't remind me."

'Well, you make thirty nine look easy," I said. Angie gave me an approving smile.

"Thank you, Dan. You are a charmer. I would protest, but I'm trying to teach the girls how to take a compliment graciously."

She looked me over. "So, Dan. When do you plan to marry my daughter?"

"Mom!" Angie protested. "Leave the poor boy alone. They already live together. They aren't going anywhere."

"I know. And I'm teasing. But so you know, I approve."

"That means a lot," I told her.

"I only have one question for you."

"Okay," I said, looking again for Angie's reaction.

"Does she know?"

Angie tried to come to my defense. "Does she know what, Mom?"

"About the two of you."

I caught Angie's eye again. She looked just as surprised as I felt.

"What about us?" She asked.

"I'm your mother, Ange. I can tell when you are in love."

She turned back to me. "And you look at Angie exactly the same way as you look at my other daughter."

Angie and I both looked down at the floor.

"So I'm asking if Victoria knows about the two of you."

"She knows we are fond of each other," I told her. Angie reached over and held my hand.

"But she doesn't know that you two are together?" She asked.

"No," Angie said as she lay her head on my shoulder. "And that's because we aren't. Dan is with Victoria. They have a baby coming. And that's the way it is."

"Then you have to make sure that's how it stays," Maria told us.

"We are," Angie told her. "We have been being good, ever since we found out about the baby."

Maria was silent for a moment. "I'm not trying to make you feel bad, Angie. But how did you let this happen?"

Angie sighed. "Have you met this man? How could I not?"

"Because he's dating your sister." She turned to me. "And don't take this the wrong way, Dan, because I have only known you two days. But how can I trust you with my baby girl when you're in love with my oldest?"

"I love Victoria," I told her. "It's not just that she's pregnant. She's amazing. I'm happy with her."

"Are you in love with her?"

"Yes," I said, feeling wrong saying it in front of Angie. "I really am."

I paused. "But both of your daughters are amazing."

"I can't argue with you there," Maria told me. "I can tell that you aren't only after their looks. I had to learn that one the hard way. It's the curse of being born with a pretty face and a killer body. You never know who really appreciates you and who only wants you as a trophy until you get to know someone."

"Well, Dan really loves me," Angie said as she squeezed my hand. "He really loves us."

There was another silence as Maria watched us.

"Fuck, that feels good to say!" Angie sighed. "I haven't been able to talk to anyone about this. Usually I share everything with her."

"So what are you going to do?" Maria asked.

"Nothing," Angie said. "Because I love my baby sister and I will do everything I have to so that I make sure I don't hurt her."

Maria's raised eyebrow reminded me of Angie. "You can't always control your heart, love."

"Don't I know it," Angie and I both said at the same time.

"Well, I want you to know that I love you, Angie. And I trust you that you will do your best to do the right thing. I'm just worried that there is no way that someone doesn't get hurt between you and your sister."

"I know," Angie whispered.

"This is one of the reasons why sisters stop talking," she reminded us.

"I know."

"Are you religious, Dan?" Maria asked me.

"I believe in God," I told her.

"Then let's pray."

We held hands as she prayed, asking that the situation would end well and that everyone would be okay at the end.

The next day she gave me a big hug and a kiss when she left. "Take care of my daughters," she told me. "And if you need anything, you call me."

"I will," I told her. "Thank you for understanding."

Victoria thought I meant about getting her knocked up.

"I understand, but that doesn't mean I condone your actions," Maria told me. "I love you all."

Victoria worried that I would find her less attractive through her pregnancy, but was pleasantly surprised to find that it had the opposite effect. I made an effort to not hook up with her whenever Angie was around, but the amount of sex we had was insane.

Angie made up a boyfriend and would pretend to go to her car, really walking around to the backyard and lay out in the sun out of sight. During this time I'd fuck the shit out of her sister and then we'd all pretend like nothing happened.

It killed me to not be able to get Angie alone, but it helped us keep our hands off each other. We lasted a solid week after the talk with her mom, feeling confident that we could stay away from each other.

But soon we couldn't handle it and started making excuses to get away, going grocery shopping and anything else we could think of. My car got more action in a week than it had seen in the past five years.

Angie did an admirable job of allowing herself to be demoted from main squeeze back down to side ho. She was sad, but at the same time, she was oddly optimistic even though she claimed that she and I could never really be together again.

There reached a point where I decided I had to talk to Victoria. Not only did she deserve the truth, she also deserved to know what she was getting into with me. I knew it was going to come out at some point, so I might as well come clean.

One day Angie left to go see her "boyfriend".

"Victoria, I need to tell you something."

"Okay."

I sat her down at the kitchen table.

"First off, I love you. I'm happy with everything, I'm not mad at you, and I want to have this baby and even spend the rest of my life with you, if you'll let me. Okay?"

"Okay." Her face picked up.

Shit! I continued in a hurry, trying to get this over with.

"Your sister lied when she said that we never hooked up."

Victoria's face dropped.

"I went along with it because she begged me not to tell you. But you need to know."

"I already knew," she whispered.

"You did?"

"Well, I suspected. You guys have way too much chemistry to be sleeping in the same bed for over a month and not ever let something happen."

"Exactly," I admitted. "We tried not to. We really, really tried. Both of us. For your sake. But-"

"But you hooked up."

'Yes."

She sighed. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For telling me."

"Of course. But can you not tell Angie that you know? She is so worried about hurting you-"

"I don't want any more secrets," she told me.

"I agree."

"Okay," she sighed. "I'm not sure what I'm going to do. But we'll-"

Angie walked back in the front door.

"Back so soon?" I asked her.

"I got flaked on," Angie made up.

"Oh."

"Plus, I wanted to check my Onlyfans account."

"How's that going, by the way?" I asked her.

"Good. Really good."

"Really?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah. I have several thousand subscribers."

'Seriously?"

"Yeah, I've made over five grand this week alone."

"Holy shit!"

"Then you can move out," Victoria said.

There was a silence.

"Why would I want to do that?" Angie asked.

"Because. It's killing you to live here with us," Victoria told her.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you're in love with Dan."

Angie looked at me. "No I'm not. I love Dan, sure, but I'm not-"

"Angie, I know about you two."

Angie tried to read me. "What?"

"I know how you guys hooked up when I left."

That night I was talking to Angie after her sister fell asleep.

"Why did you tell her?"

"I had to," I said.

"But why now? Was it just the guilt? Because your guilt doesn't do her any good."

"No," I said. "I told her because I needed her to know what you are sacrificing for her sake. I needed her to know how much you love her."

She kissed me. "Fuck," she whispered.

We all sat down. We hashed it out. Both girls explained how they felt about me, and they ended up hugging each other and crying. I told them both how I felt about them.

Victoria said she couldn't share me, and Angie said that she understood. She said she'd move out one day, but wanted to continue to live with us for the time being.

My condo never felt smaller, but we were no longer feeling crushed under the tension..

Angie and I stopped fucking. I don't know how we did it, but several weeks went by without us slipping up.

She tried to get in better shape and bought a rowing machine which she used every day. We tried to do meal planning, but both girls were still eating large portions. Angie tried her best to cut down but ended up settling on a healthier diet.

Still, despite dressing more conservatively, she confided that she was still slowly gaining weight. She worried that it was her metabolism slowing down now that she was in her mid twenties.

Another week went by, and that's when everything changed again.

We were all sitting around the dining room table, chowing down on a relatively healthy meal. Both girls were stuffing their faces, and I was joining them. Between my turn on the rower and all the sex I was having with the now very pregnant looking Victoria, I was burning my share of calories.

The moment that changed our situation forever was when Victoria looked over at her sister.

"Hey, sis! Are you lactating?"

The three of us looked at her chest all at once. Sure enough, on her grey shirt were two wet spots right where her nipples pressed forward.

"What the fuck?" Angie asked as she got up and ran to the bathroom, bouncing all over the place.

"Holy shit!" She yelled from the bathroom.

We drove to the drugstore that night. She bought three tests and they all came back positive.

I took both girls to the hospital the next day. They each got a checkup as I sat in the waiting room.

"Dan?" A nurse called for me.

"Yes?"

"Your girlfriend would like you to join her in the back."

I followed her down the hallway into one of the rooms, finding both sisters waiting there. Both seats were taken so I leaned against the wall.

Finally, the doctor appeared.

"Both of you are in great shape," she told us.

"That's great!" Victoria said.

"The next step is to schedule you for an ultrasound. And we are already at the point where we can determine the gender, if you wish."

"For me, right?" Asked Victoria. "But Angie can't be that far along yet."

"Your sister is actually close to twenty weeks along already," the doctor told us.

"But... how can that be?" Victoria asked. "I only moved out a couple of months ago. Twenty weeks is... back in August."

Angie and I looked at each other.

"Shit," Angie whispered.

"That's what it was, wasn't it?" Victoria asked us. "When the two of you stopped bickering. It was because you eased the sexual tension. Because you started having sex with each other."

"The doctor probably doesn't want to hear this," I reminded the room. "Is there anything else to know?"

"We'll find out more at the next appointment," she said, looking like she was eager to leave the room.

'Thank, you, Doctor," I said as she left the room.

"Victoria, I-"

"I have nothing to say to either of you."

On the drive home Victoria hadn't said a word for the past ten minutes as Angie and I took turns trying to explain things to her.

"This wasn't something we did lightly," I explained. "We tried our fucking best, we really did, for your sake. But eventually it was too much."

"I love him," Angie repeated. "This past month has been the hardest thing in my life, to stay away from him for your sake. But I did it because I wanted you to be happy, and I knew that he loves you."

Silence.

"And it's been hard on me, too," I added. "I hate seeing her suffer. I hate seeing either of you suffer."

"I get it!" Victoria yelled. "You love her? Okay! Message received!"

"And I love you."

"So which is it, huh? Do you love me? Or do you love my sister?"

"I love both of you," I repeated.

"Well, you can't have both of us. So you need to choose. Who are you in love with?".

"Both," I said. "I'm in love with both of you."

"And," I continued, "I want to marry both of you. I know it's not legal, but I want you both to be my wives. I want us to raise our children together. And I really think we can be happy."

"So you want us to share you?" Victoria asked.

"You already have been, right up until our last conversation a month ago."

"Yeah, right."

"He's serious," Angie spoke up. "He has been entirely loyal to you since then, but before that, we were both sharing him quite successfully."

"It doesn't work that way," Victoria said. "We aren't Mormons."

"It could work if we wanted it to."

"No, Dan. It wouldn't. You need to make a choice. Me or Angie."

"I told you. I choose both of you."

"You can't! You can't leave it up to us! We are both having your children. You need to pick one of us!" She was yelling now.