Locked and Daddy Zoned - A New Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh nonono. No you don't."

Sabrina was lightning fast, and strong. She grabbed the back rest of his wheeled chair with both hands and launched him safely away from the desk.

"Let's see here. Haha, what do you think you're gonna get out of this? Bluer balls?"

She scoffed at him through her laughter.

Daddy put his head in his hands, praying she didn't clock the username on the payment form.

But of course she saw it. It's a detail she was looking for, but out of curiosity rather than expecting to see it was her top tier services he was about to pay for. Sabrina's face dropped.

"Oh. My. God. You're kidding me. STAY THERE!"

Sabrina poked her head around the bedroom door to call into the hallway.

"MADDY! MADS! COME HERE!"

She turned to daddy and gave him a disdainful squint and stiff pout. Madison scuttled across the hallway sensing the worrisome tone.

"You ok?? What is it?"

"LOOK at what your pervert of a step father was about to do."

Madison's eyes hunted over the screen until she found the username.

"Wait. Isn't that... that's your account isn't it? DADDY! WHAT THE FUCK!"

Daddy was once again in an inescapable, indefensible position. I mean, what would you say?

"I was just... I... (sigh)."

He had nothing. Sabrina and Madison could barely contain their fury.

"How did you find my username?? Because I sure as hell wouldn't tell you it. TELL ME!"

"...I opened your laptop last night while you were in the bathroom."

While honesty, daddy thought, wasn't going to save him from being skinned alive, it would at least move things on from the interrogation phase as quickly as possible.

The girls continued to fume. Not only was he about to objectify a young girl living under his roof, he had also severely violated her trust by peeping at her laptop in her private space.

"What were you even doing in her room??" Madison asked him, clearly upset.

Before daddy could relay the sequence of last night's events, Sabrina slapped him hard across the face.

"RIGHT. Mads, wait here. This little piggy's gonna pay. In more ways than he expected."

Madison shook her head at daddy with an almost pitying disbelief.

"You've really fucked it this time, daddy. I hope she beats your ass. I'm not gonna stop her. You deserve what you get."

Sabrina returned holding various implements, angrily throwing them on the bed. Daddy checked the inventory to his horror - a large dildo, some kind of harness, a roll of tape and a paddle. Ironically it looked like the preparations for some kinky fan page video. But it wasn't play time yet.

Sabrina once again grabbed his face and leaned in, this time squeezing his cheeks hard enough to temporarily deform his mouth.

"First, you are going to pay me. But this will be a special subscription for a very special pig. And this particular sub costs... hmmm... $1000."

Daddy was pale with terror.

"Cashapp or Paypal? Choose one."

"Cashaff."

Still in Sabrina's tight grip, daddy could barely close his lips to pronounce the "p".

"Don't worry Mads, we'll blow this together. I figure you deserve some compensation too for living with this sex crazed, semen clogged pervert!"

Madison smiled approvingly as Sabrina unhanded daddy's desperate face and handed him her phone, with cashapp already loaded up through her link.

"Login and send $1000, now."

Daddy reluctantly but necessarily did as he was told.

"Good piggy. Now for your content. Move that shit out the way and lay on the bed, face down."

As soon as daddy stood up, completely surrendered to his fate, Madison pushed him on to the bed with all her strength. Completely unprepared, he flopped like a rag doll. Sabrina broke into laughter.

"Good one Mads! Help me get his pants down."

Daddy started to panic.

"Girls, please, I'm sorry I'll do anything."

"Good to know, but that's what you are doing, dummy. Now shut the fuck up!"

Daddy was now naked from the waste down, with the exception of his socks and his caged, useless dick pressed against the mattress, still in a futile struggle to grow out of the steel tube.

Sabrina reached for the paddle and gave daddy's butt a hard "thwack", causing him to scream in a way Madison had never heard before.

"Oh quiet. That was just a warm up. Hey Maddy..."

Sabrina whispered something in Madison's ear. Daddy heard his beloved step daughter giggle with excitement.

"Ok, I like that idea. I'll direct. Now gag him with the tape so he can't scream!"

Sabrina removed her socks and force fed one to daddy. That familiar smell was now a sweaty taste sensation for him. The aroma flowed through his nostrils, the only way he could breathe.

"Feeding time for piggy! That was easier than I thought it would be. Now hold it there."

She peeled away several inches of tape and pressed it over daddy's stuffed mouth, before unravelling several times around his head. Daddy let out a muffled choke, Sabrina's heavy breasts jiggling in her tight top as she leaned over to secure his gag.

"Such a good piggy staying in position for me. But it'll be more fun if you're restrained."

The tape was strong enough to twist and tether his wrists to the bed posts. As Sabrina took care of that, Madison took a seat on her daddy's lower back, paddle in one hand.

"Giddy up horsey... I mean piggy!"

She bounced playfully and paddled daddy's ass, still glowing hot red from the "warmup", in sync with her riding rhythm. Daddy let out equally rhythmic, choked screams.

Finally he was secure and Sabrina stood back to admire her handy work.

"I think piggy's ready for the main event!"

Sabrina attached the veiny, eight inch, jelly-like dildo to her harness, a ring holding the lipped base in place. She put herself in view of daddy's pleading, bloodshot eyes.

"Now, I know you think I'm a total bitch..."

Sabrina recalled her private words to daddy the previous night.

"...and a hot one at that. But I don't want to damage you. I'm not a cruel bitch."

She reached for the lube, squeezing out a thick slug and started jacking off her cock.

"Mmm. This is what you've been craving so bad for so long, isn't it? Just the chance to stroke your worthless pig dicklet."

Sabrina showed daddy how she would use her hands on a cock much bigger than his - expertly twisting her manicured fingers around the shaft. Teasing the glans at the tip. Daddy could almost feel what he was missing. His cage was the tightest it had ever been. Fiery pain was shooting through what little length it allowed, his balls fit to burst. He involuntarily humped the mattress in unresolvable frustration, which only made it worse.

"Ah-ah. BAD PIGGY," Madison interjected, along with another smack of the paddle on his raw behind.

"No humping. Stay still like a paralyzed piece of meat. Oh god I wish we could paralyze him somehow. Like in that movie Audition."

Sabrina laughed.

"Wow, Mads, you're fucking dark. I love your mind. Well, we don't have a cocktail of drugs to inject him with unfortunately. But I have this beautiful, big cock to inject in his anus!"

Daddy, of course, knew this was coming. He closed his eyes awaiting Sabrina's slow walk around to his posterior. He'd never been pegged before. His ex-wife would have him plugged occasionally, but only the slimmest, beginner sizes, much to his relief. What Sabrina held in her hand was on a whole new, much girthier level.

He suddenly felt Sabrina's lubed finger gently circling his sensitive opening, occasionally pricking it with her sharp nail, sending electric shocks through him. It was maddening. He lurched into the bed.

"Aww I think piggy likes that. Bad! No pleasure for piggy!"

She dug her nails hard into his tender butt cheeks, causing him to squeal like the farmyard animal he was now seen as.

Sabrina grew impatient. Without further warning, she climbed on the bed, parted daddy's legs with her knees, then his cheeks with her nails, and began sliding the bulbous head of her slick tool into his delicate anal tunnel. Immediately his body tensed up stiff. He released a strangled groan into the dirty sock gag.

"Mmmhm. Iiiin we go," Sabrina taunted.

She continued her entry, sliding with minimal consideration of the extreme discomfort this was causing her subject. Madison walked around to look her pathetic step father in the eyes. She lifted and turned his head towards her as Sabrina began thrusting slowly but rhythmically, her hands rested either side of his upper back.

"How does that feel daddy? Ah-ah keep your eyes open. Look at your Princess. I bet you can feel every single inch working through you. Imagine how a cock like that would look fucking my mouth and throat."

Madison opened her mouth wide and extended her hot, wet tongue, slowly panting. Daddy responded with a feverish whimper, turned on beyond belief by his step daughter. Sabrina kept fucking him, now prodding against his swollen prostate. He could feel the pressure of his cum load building and building, albeit stimulated from a very unfamiliar and unpleasurable place.

But before he was able at least feel the relief of a prostate milking, Sabrina abruptly pulled out.

"Want a go?"

Madison didn't even have to answer that. She took the harness, strapped herself up, swapping over like a tag team. It was now Sabrina's eyes daddy was forced to look into, as Madison began her turn in daddy's stretched anus, faithfully replicating Sabrina's positioning.

"You wanted to see my nudes so bad didn't you, old boy? What made you think I'd be ok with that? You're not even allowed to look at my clothed boobs, let alone see me naked."

Daddy was in a delirious world of horny, needy pain. Every nerve ending in his ass, nerve endings he didn't even know existed before, felt like they were being shredded.

"Just look at where it got you. You're being fucked by your own step daughter. In and out. In and out. And guess what? That cage is now a permanent part of your body. Yeah that's right you fucking snivelling pervert. You'll never feel a full erection again."

Daddy's eyes grew even wider, another rangeful whimper escaping through his gag. In his current state of manic desperation he could have easily suffered a heart attack from hearing those words. Sabrina leaned in even closer.

"Mhm. That's right. The only way you'll ever get to cum again is through your ass. How sad."

Madison wasn't paying attention to Sabrina's quietly devastating words. She was having too much fun punishing her step father in a way that made her feel more powerful and in control than ever before. As far as she was concerned, she gave up caring about the key to daddy's cage the moment she handed it to Sabrina.

Finally, with several extra deep and long held thrusts, the pressure could be contained no more. A thick string of semen pulsed through daddy's plumbing and spurted wastefully on to the bed, followed by several more watery drips. All he felt was a release of pressure and a spasming prostate. Frustratingly for him, there was no orgasm. He snapped, desperately trying to back-hump the dildo deep into him again, completely and tragically lost in his need to cum properly.

But Madison had enough and simply pulled out, grossed out by seeing what she thought was the extent of his pathetic load now soaking into the covers. Daddy screamed once again, drenched in sweat, tears trickling down his face.

"Ewwww daddy. You're so disgusting!"

Sabrina wanted daddy to recover a little before she renewed his distress. They both left him laying in his horny stupor.

In his delirium, daddy could hear distant, reverberating giggles, likely coming from Madison's room. Then, after only what seemed like five minutes, he heard his phone ping. The girls walked in seconds later.

"You got a message daddy. Hey, I think your content has finally been delivered!"

Madison held daddy's phone up before his eyes. On the screen, in all its high definition glory, was the playback of his torment, with close-ups of all the gory details. Madison was proud of her camera work.

"You know, Sabrina, I think this is too good to be exclusive. I know he paid a lot for it, but I think it would be appreciated by all your $500 subs."

Sabrina couldn't have agreed more. She was already devising title bait to attract new subs. Maybe offer a 10 second teaser.

"What do you think, piggy? How about I make you famous while you make me and Maddy rich? Deal? Oh that's right, you don't get a say. You're now just a mindless meat prop to be used, abused and jacked off to by other piggies who still have the use of their dicklets."

Madison wanted daddy to hear her own take on the situation. She kissed his still taped up mouth -- this time directly where his lips would be, before giving him a stark reminder.

"Don't forget, daddy, you still have your daily duty towards me, your Princess. Everything Sabrina said is in addition to that. Think of it this way - your job description and hours just got longer."

The girls looked at each other with pride and affection. Madison had never been more grateful to have Sabrina in her life and, now, her home. Sabrina had never been prouder to call Maddy her BFF. They felt closer and stronger together than ever.

Reacting to an ultimate, muzzled cry of "NO! NOOO!", now merely background noise, their elated, raucous laughter pierced through daddy's ear drums.

Over the past two months, daddy had often wondered if there existed a lower level of hell in to which he could possibly descend.

He had now found it, and there was no redemption or return in sight.

12