Serving Emma Ch. 01

Story Info
I run into an old crush and things don't quite go as planned.
1.8k words
4.62
33.7k
52

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life really is funny. I had the biggest crush on Emma growing up, and here she was in a town on the other side of the country, in the same dive bar as me. We were close in high school, but eventually stopped talking as we both moved out of our home state. Yet somehow we ended up in the same place once again, completely unaware until this very moment.

"Wow Phil, I can't believe it's really you! You look great." She gave a quick glance up and down, inspecting my 24 year old body. I didn't have to do the same, I had been staring her down since the moment I saw her, practically drooling where I stood. I thought she was cute in high school, but now she was absolutely stunning. She was still slim, but had filled out in just the right way. I tried to maintain eye contact as she brushed aside her short lavender dyed hair.

"I could say the same about you Emma, you look fantastic." It took all my strength to keep my eyes away from her soft cleavage jumping out of her lacy black corset. She crossed her legs, and the movement caused me to lose focus for just a moment as my eyes jumped down to her tight nylon leggings, complemented by a shiny pair of Doc Martens. By the time I resumed eye contact, she was grinning confidently.

"How about you buy me a drink for old time's sake?" She sucked down the last of her cocktail as I signaled to the bartender to bring us both another round. I sat down on the stool next to her as we began updating each other on 6 years of lost time.

"I'm just glad I already know someone down here, the last couple weeks have been so boring!" Emma was giggling like crazy as she fished off another vodka tonic. She was so mesmerizing to talk to, I had no clue just how many drinks we both finished. I followed her lead and finished up my whiskey sour. It was starting to hit me just how intoxicated I had become, but I knew if she planned to stick around I would do the same. There was something about her I just couldn't walk away from.

"Well, I think the bar is closing soon" I looked at my watch and realized she was right, it was already almost 2am. I couldn't believe how long we had been just sitting there talking. I knew I needed more, I didn't want this night to end yet.

"I live a couple blocks from here, we could keep the night going at my place!" I blurted out. It must have been obvious just how desperate I was from the way she smirked at me. I honestly didn't care what we did, so long as I got to spend some more time with her. She seemed to think about my proposition for a moment.

"Well, I probably shouldn't drive home anyways. I'd be happy to come over if it's only a short walk." She emphasized her approval by subtly nudging the inside of my leg with her boot. As I felt her rubbing against my leg, I was suddenly reminded of something I had totally forgotten in my drunken state. I was wearing my chastity cage!

I had been interested in chastity for a number of years, but had only purchased a cage for myself a few months ago. At first I would just wear it at home for a few hours before ripping it off and making myself finish, but after a while I decided it would be exciting to wear it out so I couldn't unlock myself until I got home. Tonight was, unfortunately for me, one of those nights. I had worn the cage to run errands, then went straight to the bar afterwards, leaving the keys at home out of my reach. I had no expectations of bringing a girl home with me, but it was too late to back out now. I just had to get a hold of my keys as soon as we got to my place, then I could unlock myself in the bathroom and Emma would be none the wiser.

Lucky for me, my internal panic seemed to go completely unnoticed. Emma continued smirking at me as she slowly stood up from her stool. I stood up as well, and we looked at each other for a moment before her face became serious.

"Well, time to pay our tabs so we can go," she said sternly as she held out her hand. I snapped back into reality as I began fumbling for my wallet. I pulled out my credit card and placed it in her hand. That devious smirk returned on her face as she waved down the bartender for our tabs. While she was distracted, I began planning for my escape. I knew the keys were right on my night stand, and my bathroom was attached to my bedroom, so I figured if I had her sit in the living room and went straight for the bathroom when we got home I could grab the keys without her noticing.

"Okay we're all set, you lead the way!" Snapped back into reality, I didn't even think twice as I led her out of the bar and down the road towards my house. She talked about the quaint downtown area in our little city as we walked, but I was only half aware of what she was saying. I was laser focused on getting out of my cage without her realizing anything was off.

"Awe what a nice home, I love it!" She strolled right into my home as soon as I opened the door, wandering around and checking out each room. My house was small, but comfortable. The kitchen was to the right by the entrance, with my office to the left. After my kitchen was my large living room, and on the other end of that was the entrance to my bedroom. She bounced around my small home as I tried to put my escape plan into motion.

"You can relax in the living room, I have to -"

"Awe aren't you going to give me a tour first? That's what a good host would do" she said with a pout. I could tell she knew full well I wouldn't say no to her. While a tour wasn't part of my plan, I figured I could improvise my way through this situation.

"Well there isn't much to see," I said with a laugh, "but of course I'll be a good host." I began leading her through my humble abode, starting with the office, then moving through the kitchen into the living room. Finally we reached my bedroom. I started to become a bit nervous, but figured there was no way she'd look at my nightstand and think anything of the small set of keys sitting there. I flipped on the lights and led her into the room.

"So, this is where the magic happens," she smirked at me as she moved towards my bed. I laughed, knowing very little 'magic' actually happened in this room. I tried to conclude my tour and lead her into the living room, but before I could say another word she plopped down on my bed, making herself right at home. "Wow, this bed is pretty comfy." She jumped around as she positioned herself leaning upright against my pillows, legs stretched out across the bed. I noticed she hadn't even bothered to take her boots off, but clean sheets were the last thing on my mind. I now had no clue how I was going to get my keys without her noticing.

She must have noticed my concerned expression as I worked out a backup plan. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring my boots to bed with me," she giggled. "I'm just so comfortable though, do you think you could help me get them off?" I was so stunned at this point I couldn't even think straight. I was just hoping and praying somehow I would get a hold of my keys without her realizing I was all locked up. Without even saying a word, I got on my knees next to my bed and began undoing the laces on her black boots.

Normally this would be a dream come true, but I was swelling up in my cage and trying desperately to find a way out of it. I tried to keep my cool, but being locked up just amplified the effect her feet had on me as I slid her shiny black boots off of them. As I pulled off her second boot, she curled and stretched her toes, and I could feel my whole body shake in response.

"Huh, you seem a little worked up there buddy. Everything okay?" I peeled my eyes away from her feet to see a massive grin on her face. Normally I could've hidden my fetish easily, but the frustration I felt as my helpless cock fought against its cage left me unable to control myself.

"Oh I think I just drank more than I had planned." I did my best to cover up my fetish, but her grin only grew wider at my poor attempt at a lie.

"Oh yeah, is that it?" she said smugly as she started moving her nylon covered feet around in front of my face. "That's too bad, I was hoping you'd rub my feet a bit before you join me in bed, but I guess if you're too drunk..."

It was no use hiding it, there was nothing I wanted more right now than to give her a nice long foot rub. "I'd be happy to!" I blurted out. She giggled at my obvious enthusiasm, then nodded her head at me. I immediately began getting to work, taking the time to thoroughly rub each part of her foot. She moaned lightly as I worked my thumbs into her soar sweaty feet.

My cock was practically screaming for relief as my cage grew tighter and tighter. Why on earth did I have to pick today of all days to lock myself up? Why didn't I at least keep a key with me for emergencies? My frustration grew and my mind felt foggier as I continued rubbing Emma's feet. Suddenly, I was snapped back into reality as her quiet moans turned into a loud chuckle.

"Oh wow, I think I know why you're getting so worked up Phil!" She continued laughing as reached over to my night stand. My heart sank as I watched her pick up a tiny set of keys and hold them up, giving me an evil grin. "Wanna tell me what these go to?"