Locked and Loaded

Story Info
Disappointing hook up leads to an impromptu sauna visit.
2k words
4.58
8.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mortar4u
mortar4u
13 Followers

"I'm here"....I typed then pressed Send Message. I'd followed his instructions, parked a few doors down from number 33 and waited for the response. We'd been chatting on the app on and off for most of the day, planning this meet. The tightness in my groin, pulse quickening and my sweaty palms a sure sign I was gagging for cock. Refreshed the page....nothing!! Checking my sent messages I knew he'd read my message, still nothing. Fuck sake what's keeping him? He'd contacted me first, said he loved my profile and pics, specify asked me to wear the chastity cage, asked me bring poppers and asked me if I was ok with bareback so where the fuck was he? Still nothing!

I got out of the car and walked up to the door of number 33. The house was in darkness, no sign of life and after wrapping the door twice I gave up.

"What a fucken wanker", I yelled as I drove away heading back towards my hotel, I hate fuckers like that...why bring me all the way to his house, if that even was his house, if he never had any intention of meeting WHY??

After a few minutes I started calming down. There I was freshly showered, douched, balls and ass smooth from a fresh Veeting cock locked up in a steel chastity cage and gagging for cock. Why should I give up just because another ass--hole had messed me around?

I knew Newport has a sauna, I'd been to the Greenhous a few times on previous trips to South Wales so I re-programed my sat-nav and off I went.

"Not a bad crowd in for a Tuesday" he said as I paid and got my towel. I smiled back at the cute guy behind the desk and headed into the changing area almost colliding with a guy leaving wearing just a towel round his waist. Stripping off I started searching my little pouch of accessories for the key to my chastity cage "probably won't be needing that" I mumbled to myself as I hunted for the key. "Where the fuck is it" I gasped in frustration as I emptied out the contents of the pouch. A fresh bottle of poppers, lube two condoms a leather cock ring but NO KEY!!!!

"Something wrong" a deep voice from behind me said. A little startled I spun round stammering I replied "I can't find the key" to a quite hairy, muscular guy wearing just a while towel who's eyes had just dropped to my shiny chrome chastity cage.

After what felt like ages of him staring at my caged cock, which by the way was starting to strain against the steel cage, he looked up. "Not to worry, I'm sure I can take good care of you." He said smiling as he reached out cupping by balls and cage. "Put your stuff away and I'll show you round. Bring the bottle but don't worry about the towel, I want to show you off to everyone." He added still fondling my balls and cage while the bulge in his towel began to swell.

My pulse was racing, mouth dry as I followed him up the stairs. His towel was straining to contain the obvious hard on he now had which looked pretty substantial from what I could see. He paraded me round the corridors displaying my caged cock and smooth ass, inviting everyone to join us in the party room. My cock was straining against the steel gage and dripping pre-cum as he continued to parade me for all to see.

He led me into a large room with a bed to one side, turning he dropped his towel exposing a throbbing veiny cock about 7 inch long, quite thick and dripping from the tip. He pointed towards his cock and I obeyed without needing to be told. I dropped to my knees and took hold of his magnificent cock feeling the blood pulsing and the heat of lust as I bent forward and ran my tongue just below the head savouring his taste. He let out a groan of pleasure as I made contact reaching forward gripping my head he pulled me closer pulling my now open mouth over his dripping cock. As I took him deeper into my throat I felt his hairy balls brush against my chin as he started face fucking me. My cock was bursting to get out of the cage and my ass-hole twitching as I became aware of others moving closer into the room. Suddenly, hands were everywhere, my ass, my nipples, my balls, and cage. Towels were dropping, cock of all shapes and sizes popping out. Old younger, cut and uncut white, asian and black, I was in heaven.

Raising my hands I found two cocks which I started stroking, just as strong hands gripped my waist raising me off my knees onto my feel but reaming bent over as the cock in my mouth kept fucking. Fingers were now pressing against my hole and I felt the familiar sensation of cold lube being applied and fingered in.

Suddenly my head was released and the cock pulled out...."Wait" he ordered as he spun me round..."I get his sissy cunt first, then he's all yours "he announced. Once again I was bent over with a new cock entering my mouth. At the same time my owner's cock head was rubbing over my freshly lubed and twitching hole before pressing forward and popping inside my gagging hole. The sensation was electric strong hands gripping my hips as his thick throbbing meat filled my hungry hole pushing deeper and deeper until every inch was buried deep inside. No artificial barriers separating us just skin in skin as deep and intimate as possible.

The cock in my mouth was thrusting in and out, not as long or as thick as the one now pounding my cunt but becoming quicker and more vigorous. Slamming forward trying to get deeper down my throat it erupted shooting ropes of spunk into the back of my throat which I greedily swallowed. My owners pace was also quickening, his grunts becoming louder his grip on my hips tighter as he pulled my hungry cunt hard onto his throbbing cock......"AHHHH FUCK" he groaned " I'M CUMMMING" he yelled as he slammed as deep as he could into my cunt while his balls exploded flooding my guts with his hot creamy spunk. " AHHHHHHH "he moaned as the last few ropes of cum shot deep into my hungry cunt.

MY cock was struggling to swell, pre cum dripping from the tip skin pressing hard against the steel cage, balls begging to be milked. Another cock sliding up my gaping hole, thicker, bigger that the last, looking back I could see a large black body hovering over me as the cock rammed further in....I gasped and moaned in pain and pleasure as it bottomed out....I'd never felt as full, never felt as stuffed, never felt as good.....A slap across my face brought me back my little brown bottle was being held under my nose and I sniffed deeply and again and again..... another cock rubbed against my lips and pressed forward, I welcomed it into my eager mouth.

I was vaguely aware of other cocks being vigorously stroked and was soon rewarder with ropes of warm spunk being shot over my head face and body. Meanwhile, I was sucking greedily moaning and grunting as my cunt was being repeatedly filled, the head rush taking me over the edge as I revelled in the fucking the sucking and the spunk as my holes were being used and abused. My balls pleading for release pre cum flowing with no chance of relief. I was nothing but a human flashlight for others to use for their own selfish pleasure, knowing I wasn't able to cum and I loved it. The unmistaken odour of poppers and grunts of lustful pleasure filled the room as both cocks erupted at the same time....one pumping rope after rope of hot cum up my ass mixing with the previous load still sloshing around my guts and the other filling my mouth and throat with more precious spunk.

Gasping for air I collapsed onto the floor, head spinning, with spunk and sweat covering my body and oozing from my gapping ass hole. The room went quiet although I became aware of one other person still there. Looking up I made out the shape of a body sitting on the bench leaning against the wall slowly stroking his cock while watching me. Seeing this, my own cock gave a little twitch dripping a little more pre-cum as I started to crawl towards him. On seeing me move towards him he spread his legs a little giving me more access to his hard cock. Taking it in my hand I leaned forward and started licking the shaft up towards the moist head tasting the sweet nectar of his pre-cum. Soon I'd engulfed his sweet cock into my mouth and was bobbing my head up and down his shaft as he lay back moaning in pleasure. I kept up the pace for a few minutes while also massaging his balls while his breathing became more laboured soon to be followed by his hands on my head pushing me further and further up and down. As he gave off a loud groan he shot a huge load into my mouth which I struggled to swallow, with some of his spunk coming down my nose. I continued sucking his softening cock draining the last few drops of cum from his balls. "Thanks, I needed that" he said as he got up and left while I tried, unsuccessfully, to stroke my own swollen cock still encased in its shiny metal cage.

Gathering myself up in the now empty room, I rested for a few minutes on the bed. Feeling my lust for cock slowly return I wondered around the upper floor displaying my caged cock and spunk stained body but not attracting much attention. Truth was by then there wasn't that many people around so I decided to call it a day and head to the showers. As I was about to head down the stairs I heard a familiar voice ask "Leaving so soon?" spinning round I saw my 'owner for the day' standing by a cubical, naked with his cock pointing directly towards me. "No" I replied, adding "not if you order me to stay". "I do" he replied "I've another load that needs a home, get over here and assume the position"

At that I moved into the cubical, got on all fours on the bench and spread my cunt open for him. This time he went straight in. "You like that cock don't you cunt" he asked "Yes sir I love your cock please fuck it hard into me" I pleaded. "Oh I will you whore I'm going to shoot my load deep inside you along with all the other spunk you've taken tonight whore." "mmmmmm yes please" I responded. "Use me as you're cum dump please?" I begged as I sniffed more poppers.

He pounded me hard calling me a "whore", a "useless sissy cum dump" a "cunt" all the time gripping my useless balls and cage while slamming his thick cock deep into my hole. Eventually he grunted, ramming his cock in as deep as possible while flooding my guts with his potent spunk for one last time.

He left me on all fours, head spinning, dripping spunk from my hole and was gone.

Returning to my hotel room after showering and dressing, balls still bursting with cum and cock still straining in the cage I checked the app on my phone, still nothing from the ass-hole from earlier, and then I spotted it! The key to my cage was on the hotel dresser. Just as I released my straining cock from its confinement a notification appeared on my phone. Someone close by had just messaged me, "You looking fucked?" was the message.....I replied straight away...."Yes, I am"

mortar4u
mortar4u
13 Followers