All Comments on 'Locked and Loaded'

by mortar4u

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy9 months ago

What would you have done if you properly lost the key? I suppose the only option would be calling the fire brigade!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

God, how I miss the Belvedere theater in Atlanta! May not have been a sauna but, as a closeted, bi 30 something who craved sucking cock, it was full of hot, horny, neglected husband's, which were always my type, who needed relief! The loads were creamy, the cocks were suckable and I gave up my shaved ass, most often panty clad and/or garter belt/nylons combo, and made a lot of men happy! Now I'm the older, neglected hubby, my wife lost her sex drive to illness, but I'm still a WHORE for hot gay sex! Harder to get out, as she needs my help, but I get to masturbate to the hottest stories here, living my slut lust out, vicariously now, through this site and spankbang for hot Gay, Sissy and BBC hypno PMV's! Loving it! Any one in the Athens GA area, let me know in the comments, let's play!

ShortyMacShortyMac9 months ago

What a sexy story. I use to love going to two different gay bathhouses back in the 1970’s. Both catered to my personal likes of having daddies fucking my mouth and tight ass. I always played the the embarrassed young 18 years old. I’d start by going to the video lounge I’d climb up to the top tier in a towel. The older daddies would either sit a tier below me and start stroking their hard cocks hopefully I ask them to join me, or they would sit next to me. I’d hide that I was hard at first the reach under my towel if I liked them and would start to stroke myself. The guys that sat next to me would then reach over and stroke my leg then when I didn’t stop them they went for my cock. I’d invite them to my room and suck them hard then let them pound my ass.

Later in the night I had a different game plan. I’d lay one the bed in my room with the door open just a crack. I’d be naked on the bed with my ass exposed. The guys would be cruising the halls and spot my cute ass and slip into my room. They would start rubbing my ass and soon I’d be moaning in my ‘sleep’ like I was having a wet dream. After a bit I would wake up. I’d start off sucking their hard cock then I would hand them my bottle of lube. They would lube me up and start to slip into my tight ass as I lay on my back. I’d take a good wiff of poppers. Then I ask them to get on their backs so I could ride their cocks. As they got close to filling my ass with their cum I would start to stroke myself off. Most often They would start to cum and that would set my orgasm off and I’d cum all over their belly and chest. Most weekends I’d spend the whole weekend there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the scene - being fucked over by top men until my cunt aches would be out of this world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous