Locked Down in Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think about it. It sounds like a great deal. "Mistress," I say, nodding. "Please don't worry."

She grins. "Very good," she says. "It's a deal then."

And with that, she unlocks my cage.

I've heard of people pouncing on other people before, but I really do it. My hands are everywhere -- her tits, her clit, her face. I kiss her and she kisses me back, our tongues mingling. My cock is rock hard in a second, penetrating her in another. She gasps as I thrust into her, pushing her down onto the sofa with the need of a man denied.

I cum quickly, pulsing hot jizz into my flatmate, eventually sated after the crazy evening. Once again, I find myself looking into her eyes, my body on top of hers.

"Great idea, huh?" she says.

I nod. "Yeah," I agree. I can't manage much more.

"You're still game?"

"Fuck yes."

My legs are shaky as I stand up, but slowly I rise and head to bed. What will tomorrow hold, I wonder -- with dread, or excitement, I haven't quite figured out yet. Or maybe a little of both.


12