Locked down in Woodstock

Story Info
Making the best of the lockdown.
1.9k words
3.86
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, let me ask you.' I said, 'Do you think we should fuck?'

Su-Ling laughed. 'Seriously?'

'Well, why not. We're kind of running out of things to do. It could be fun too.'

We were sitting out on my porch in upstate New York on a balmy spring evening having a glass of wine. It was the ninth day of our mandatory isolation after the virus hit New York state and therefore the ninth day that we had been living together in my cabin near Woodstock. My wife was stuck in New York City and Su-Ling's husband was stuck in Long Island. Su-Ling had been visiting Woodstock and when the sudden order came for the whole population to go into isolation I had been on my way to pick her up so she could spend some time with my wife. The police and national guard were restricting all movements, so the only place we could go was the cabin. Fortunately, it was well equipped with supplies, and had two bedrooms as well as bathrooms, so we had been doing pretty well.

I'd always fancied Su-Ling, and I think she also found me attractive, so you could say that the flirting had taken off over the past few days. I'd been trying not to be obvious, but I definitely couldn't help eyeing her up sometimes, especially when she got up in the morning in a t-shirt and shorts, very obviously with no bra underneath. I also knew from my wife that Su-Ling and her husband were not really getting on well, and were definitely not having any sex, so the thought of a sex-deprived and attractive woman sleeping next door to me was quite arousing.

'Hmmm ... ok. Why not. I'm up for it. But let me go take a shower first, ok? Give me five minutes and then come to my room.'

She stood up and finished her wine, giggling as she set the empty glass down.

'You look surprised.' She laughed.

'A little.' I replied, 'But in a good way. It's cool. Go shower. I'll follow you.'

She blew me a little kiss, turned and walked into the house. My eyes followed her petite gym-toned body, clad in her usual form-fitting yoga pants, and my cock started to harden as I relished the prospect ahead.

Su-Ling and I are similar ages, mid-40s, and we have always got on very well together. She's Chinese, about 5'5", with long straight black hair just down below her shoulders and a slender, fit body. She has a pretty face, with sensuous lips that cry out to be kissed and deliciously slender hips, which I really like in a woman. She usually wears yoga pants, which definitely accentuate her firm ass and thighs and a form fitting top, which tells me that she has great abs and medium-sized breasts, probably around about a 34B. I kind of wish that sometimes she would wear something a little more sexy, but she definitely has that sort of MILF next door sexiness about her.

I gave her a few minutes and then went into the house, locking the door as I entered. I put the glasses in the dishwasher and then went to Su-Ling's room. I'd given her the back bedroom, with a full floor to ceiling view of the woods out back. She hadn't pulled the drapes and the only light was from a small lamp on the dresser. As I sat down on the bed, she emerged from the bathroom. She had showered and was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a pair of black boy shorts. She walked over and stood in front of me, placing her hands on my shoulders.

'So,' she said, 'shall we get this show on the road?'

She leaned forward and placed her lips gently on mine. I responded, kissing her and pulling her closer to me. Her lips were soft and sensuous and she moaned softly as our mouths opened and our tongues entwined. I caressed her smooth thighs with my hands and she pressed herself harder against me as we continued to kiss passionately. She smelt and tasted beautiful. Clean and fresh, with a faint muskiness. I grew harder and she gently rubbed her hand across the bulge in my pants, making me groan with pleasure.

She broke off the kiss and in one move, knelt on the bed and pulled her t-shirt up over her head, throwing it off and tossing her long black hair.

'You need to get undressed.' She said.

I needed no more encouragement. Finally, I had an eyeful of Su-Ling's tits, and they were spectacular. She had kids, but these were the breasts of a 25 year old on a 45 year old woman. Perfect size, with just a hint of softness, but still firm and shapely. And topped with the most incredible big dark nipples, not only areolas about two inches in diameter, but nipples that were now hard and at least an inch long. I pulled off my shorts, t-shirt and boxers and climbed on the bed with her, my cock fully hard and throbbing with excitement. She reached out and wrapped her hand around my shaft.

'Nice dick.' She said with a smile as I pulled her to me and kissed her again, feeling her rock hard nipples pressing against my chest. Her skin was soft and smooth against my hands, and I felt her tremble as I reached over to cup her breast, feeling the hardness of her nipple. Surfacing from the kiss, I bent my head to kiss her chest and flick my tongue across her excited areola. She moaned, but then I felt her push me backwards onto the bed, kissing me passionately again, her hair around my face. I slid my hands down to her thighs and her ass, which was still covered in her soft panties.

She moved her head down to kiss my nipples, simultaneously sliding her hand down to my crotch and then following it with delicate kisses all the way to my cock. Running her fingers around my balls, she enveloped the head of my cock with her mouth. I could hardly believe it. I'd fantasized so often about this and now Su-Ling was delicately and expertly worshipping my cock with her tongue and mouth. She was good. Warm and wet, and her tongue gently teasing the head, while her hands worked my balls and shaft.

She was kneeling beside me now, allowing me to reach her ass with my hands. I caressed her firm buttocks and slid my hand inside her thin panties as she continued to suck me. The tips of my fingers found her wetness, which immediately increased as I touched her. She wriggled her ass slightly to allow me better access and I gently fingered her lips, up and down her cunt, which was juicy and slick. But she was focused on my cock, alternately masturbating me with her hand and then drawing me gently into her mouth. I was close to cumming.

'Oh yes,' I whispered. 'Don't stop.'

She sensed my excitement and held the head of my cock inside her mouth, swirling her tongue around it while masturbating me. She was good and knew exactly how to make me respond as I began thrusting my hips towards her.

'Oh fuck, yes.' I gasped as I let go, releasing thick, warm cum into her willing mouth, milking me until I stopped spasming.

'Show me.' I gasped, pulling my cock away. She turned to me, her mouth slightly open and showing it full of my sticky white cum. I moved towards her and she had the same idea, pulling me into a deep passionate and sloppy kiss, snowballing and relishing the salty sweetness of my semen mixed with her saliva.

'That was amazing.' I said.

'Yes. You taste good.' She replied. 'But now it's my turn. Eat me.'

She lay back on the bed ready for me. I squirmed down between her legs, kissing her tits on the way and then licking her inner thighs as she reached down to part her cunt lips for me. I could smell her arousal even before my tongue reached her. She had a beautiful cunt. A small triangle of neatly trimmed black hair on top of prominent dark pussy lips, almost as dark as her nipples. She was already incredibly wet, the juice of her arousal glistening on her lips. She groaned as I gently flicked out my tongue to catch a drop of her pre-cum. I slowly ran my tongue up and down her slit to release her and then parted her lips, causing an immediate gush of warm sticky juice to flood my tongue. I lapped the delicious nectar up as my tongue probed her more deeply, working my way up to the throbbing pinkness of her clitoris.

'Oh fuck, yes.' She gasped, 'That feels so good.'

I continued lapping up her juice. She was incredibly wet now, almost squirting as her vagina pulsed in response to my probing tongue. Her clit was engorged and hard. She squirmed underneath me as I buried my face into her.

'I'm coming,' she cried. 'Oh yes, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum.' She came with a loud cry, pulling me up to her face and grinding against me. 'I want you to fuck me now. Put your dick in me.' She gasped, reaching for my cock and pulling me into her soaking wet cunt. I entered her easily in one smooth motion. She squealed with pleasure as I bottomed out in her, grinding on her clit as I did so.

'Oh yes,' she cried. 'Oh fuck, you're so deep. I love it.'

I am a respectable 7.5 inches and quite thick, and despite coming once already, my cock was again hard as iron. I wasn't about to cum again so quickly and I could take my time to enjoy living out this fantasy, giving Su-Ling orgasm after orgasm as I fucked her, first slowly and gently, and then harder and harder as she reached her peak.

'Oh fuck,' she sobbed, 'I'm going to cum again.' Her chest flushed red as she orgasmed again and I felt her pussy throb around my cock. I was kneeling between her legs now, holding her ass and lifting her off the bed so that I could see my glistening wet cock slide in and out of her swollen cunt. She was entering a sort of sexual delirium now, twisting and writhing on the bed and grasping my chest.

'Cum for me.' She gasped. 'I want you to cum inside me.'

'Are you sure?' I asked.

'Yes. I want it. I want your cum inside me. Please.' She was frantic and driven crazy by desire. I fucked her harder, lying down on top of her and kissing her deeply as I felt my orgasm start to swell. Feeling her breath on mine I pulled at her long hair and whispered to her, making her cum again.

'You're so hot. You're making me cum. I love fucking you so much.'

It drove her over the top again and I felt her cum with me.

'Oh yes,' I cried. 'I'm coming.' I spurted my load deep inside her with a hard thrust, filling her up as she orgasmed simultaneously.

We lay there for a while afterwards, sweaty and satiated, my dick slowly limpening still inside her. After that we slept. In the middle of the night we fucked again, this time with her on top. And in the morning, we woke and made love again before getting out of bed.

How long would this lockdown continue? Would we share a bed from that moment on?