All Comments on 'Locked down in Woodstock'

by Tantalaimon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
About 9 months

By then both Su-ling and your wife will have delivered and been served as will you and your wife's lover have been served.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

I think you shouldn't post stories in this category! It's best to switch to SiFi or wherever else crap is posted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And the garbage just keeps on coming.

1* for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A minimum of two months

And when the lockdown passes things won't normalize for a very, very long time. Think years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
comming babby boom

More please. ICU busy now ... maternity wards in Jan & Feb. 10,000 dead today but there are sines the lockdown is helping. thank you and Su-Ling for doing your part ;-)

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Limpening

Is dick limpening a side effect of the virus?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ummm how do you know this really happened to those poor folks ? We’re you like there ? If so where did you hide or how did you avoid detection ? If it was you that it happened to then just say yes no or maybe and I won’t even tell no one ever , at least I don’t think I will , unless of course they ask me to then I will for sure , just like you would if it was me you was talking about , and it might have been ! Seems like I kinda remember something like that sorta . If I do then it was me you was talking about huh ? If it was me was you the other guy ? I won’t be sad or mad or nothing if it was you or not okay ? That’d be swell just like I’m being swellen right now ! Wanna see if it was me for real I’d show you ? Let’s do that again it were fun that first time so it’d be even funnier this here time !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantalaimon@Tantalaimon
I think the themes of my stories indicate my main interests. I’ve been away for several years, but recently came back after I read some of my own stories and found them pretty arousing. I’m very interested in feedback and potentially corresponding with other authors.