All Comments on 'Locked in a Stockade at a Party'

by gremlinpi

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ChastityPrisonerChastityPrisonerover 1 year ago

Hottest story I've read for months. Wished it had been me in the stocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a very good start to a promising set of adventures with her. Hopefully there will be many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful Tale.

And the story wasn't bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting story. I like it.

The second part would be most welcome.

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 1 year ago

loved it. Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sooooo fucking hot! Hope there will be a second part!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would have preferred it without the lame blackmail at the end but the rest of it was scorching hot!

Tess (uk)

DerekWoodsDerekWoods12 months ago

"We wanted to show these to you first before we posted them to let you know it was coming." She said sweetly.

What a line! The psychology of it: they are telling her what they're going to do even though there's nothing stopping them. There's not enough "I'm going to post this" dialogue in stories, which in a more real life scenario I would imagine could be more common. Great stuff! To add to the effect, it would be cool if one of the other women were filming her reaction when told of this.

anifreikanifreik11 months ago

Really enjoyed it up until the blackmail bit at the end. She should just get a few of the guys that fucked her to take the bitches phones and destroy them on the spot. Problems solved. The guys do kind of owe her a favor, after all, and it would be easy enough to make sure they weren’t already uploaded somewhere and recover them first. Just my dose of realism.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower11 months ago

Whew!! A real turn-on!! Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, I certainly would love to find out what happened that next day. Please let us readers know what happens. This intro was way too hot to just leave us hanging like that. Perhaps she will put in a hole for a few days, huh?

bambla19bambla197 months ago

so let’s hear what happened next

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was such a fabulous story but the blackmail ruined the afterglow.. Should have finished it off with her bf going down on her lmao.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Have to agree, blackmail ending ruined it. Maybe it could be saved in follow-up by getting Tom, Rich, and Aaron to barge into the apartment the next day and barge their way with the 3 blackmailers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic story, the “blackmail “ didn’t ruin it. She loved being manipulated and not having a choice, that’s why she came so good for them. I’d like that to happen to my wife and for her not to know I was there and watching to see how her orgasms.

Bandman032001Bandman0320012 months ago

This needs a continuation.

UncleFester623UncleFester623about 2 months ago

Super! Loved all the anonymous fucking and that she got off on it. totally hot! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous