Locked in the Closet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hung his head. Even though he would have sucked her pussy right now if she hadn't stopped him, he felt a trembling sense of despair. He saw it on his face in the mirror, next to hers. She looked perfect.

"Yes, auntie," he whispered.

She put a hand on his neck, sent a tingle down his entire body. He felt himself stiffen again. "Don't make her wait now."

Slipping away from her, he couldn't avert his eyes until he bumped into the doorpost. Then he quickly turned and went to collect his bags. He didn't look into the bathroom as he hurried himself down the staircase. He didn't have to. He felt her following him, her everything encapsuling all of him. She clung to him, even in the open air. He gasped, before he saw his mother turning and waving him on.

"What took you so long?" she asked while he fastened the seatbelt.

"Don't know ..." he mumbled.

"What? Oh, never mind. For the first time since you left, I'm glad to go home. It hasn't been the same without you."

Suddenly, as she continued down the driveway, she turned her open face towards him. She put on the brakes. The car skidded on the gravel.

"Honey? What's wrong?"

He lifted a hand to his cheek, felt himself crying. He tried wipe it off. He hacked his teeth as he turned towards her.

"I've just missed you so much ..."

With that he threw himself in her arms, pressed his face against her warm and comforting body. She held him for a long while, worrying about him. Her hands stroked him over the back. They were familiar hands.

He straightened himself up. She continued to drive. He closed his eyes.

There, on his mother's clothes, in the car with them, was his aunt's flowery perfume. She hadn't let go of him. Next weekend he would be hers again. She would never let him go.

His mother tried to smile as she steered them home.

The end.

12