All Comments on 'Locked in the Closet Pt. 04'

by Tveksam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for include their sexy feet!

Would love to see more more described like polish coulour, soft soles and so on :)

And even more and aggrssive would be appreciated, let them force their toes in his waiting mouth. :D

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please. Like the Femdom and humiliation part of this story. The sexual power dynamic of the Aunt and Mother over the son is hot. I still feel that the Mom has more to reveal in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Child abuse is never erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good god I need more but the mother finds out and just keeps going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed how the story played out and am excited for another chapter.

Also, in numerous stories of this vein, the intimacy between mother & son gets neglected and is more or less just a femdom story where mother/son are just labels. I hope the next chapter really embraces both aspects! Keep up the solid writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it.

Especially the mindfuck aspects where the swap happened, and he didn't know, then learned and continued anyway.

A lot of the reviewers seemingly missed where you said the MC was 18, maybe bringing his age into it more ( though if they chose to ignore what you've written about his age, or consider him to be a child because of his young adult status, there's a limit to what you can do.)might lessen the anger that their reading incomprehension causes them.

Looking forward to the next installment in this series.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

An 18 year old is abused by his mother and aunt. What is erotic or arousing about it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTveksam@Tveksam
157 Followers
As a comment said: I am a young (in mind) Swedish boy. When I visit literotica it is mostly for the incest and femdom. Lady: "This-a one"? Tramp: This-a one... this-a... Oh! Tony, you know. He's-a not-a speak-a English-a pretty good.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES