All Comments on 'Locked Myself Out - Nude'

by ivysonline

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 3 years ago
cute

well-written, but lacking in dialogue and sex, sex, sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes I love these sorts of stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That is rather exciting! I like naked wandering too. Looking forward to more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Doesn't like it was written from a girl's point of view.

exposedweinerexposedweineralmost 3 years ago

Great story. Love that you are totally naked, barefoot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Total crap. No real plot. No sex. No mental pic of her. Not worth rating

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954almost 3 years ago

Totally like that there are women out there having the same experiences that I had as a young man.

The rush of adrenaline, the breathless jaunts between items to obscure someone's view, the last-minute hustle to get out of the danger of being caught. Exhilarating, exasperating, thrilling, and finally the compulsion culminates in a completely orgasmic release, that only makes the entire idiotic episode a requirement for the rest of your adult life.

How satisfying, loving nudity, if only being able to share it with yourself in such quirky ways as virtually no one else understands why you want to be nude in the first place. The unencumbered freedom to scuba dive nude with other creatures of the deep, to lay out while enjoying the beauty of a starlit night, to be drenched in a rainstorm, then air dry, to bask in the sunshine to ensure you have no tan lines.

One only need to thank God for such a beautiful planet, and the audacity to roam freely unabashed upon its surface. The Spector of it all making your heart skip a beat. That is his love toward its inhabitants.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

A good attempt, but you barely describe what the protagonist looks like at all aside from stating she has crazy hair. If you're writing a story that's all about the protagonist being nude, then it really defeats the purpose for the reader to not know what the protagonist looks like nude.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 2 years ago

Delightful. So close to reality.

Five shivery stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous