All Comments on 'Locked Out'

by jessexpose

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

very sexxy... and very nicely written...

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Exhibitionism is fun for all!!

A big part of sex is having fun!! In this story the woman with the short men's shirt barely covering her pussy and nipples and the RA being at the right place to let her into her locked room by way of the stairs ,looking at her bare pussy lips, created a great buildup to a "fucking" event with knowledge of many to cum!! Very entertaining, with young woman in many more near naked or all naked possible sexual situations with men and women, alone or in groups!! The delectable possibilities are only by this great writers' imagination!! Thanks for the great descriptions of the action!!

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Your hottest submission so far

"It was completely unplanned and for me it was such a turn on because of that very fact."

So for once, your 'accidental' exposure was actually accidental? No wonder you got so turned on. And your account of what followed surely got the rest of us in the same condition. (Out of interest, since you jumped straight from flashing your brother to your days at college, did your fetish play any part in the loss of your virginity?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just what I was always looking for...!!!

Simply loved the description and how u like to keep it coy..exactly how I like it to be.

would love to read more abt ur experiences.

Well done...one of the best I have ever read.

BadDaddy59BadDaddy59over 7 years ago
Sucked me in

I love how write, you completely sucked me in to the story, sadly had I been there I would have been the one reading without a clue what was going on. Truly I love your writing I felt I was so close to getting a glimpse of Jessie lips as she started up the stairs, I was almost embarrassed to be caught looking.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Wow, nice climax! great story, a little less "teasy" than the others. Never thought women get horny. Never seen or experienced that. Nice job, Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous