All Comments on 'Locked Out on My Honeymoon'

by SevMax2

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 4 years ago

Nice idea, weak execution.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

I'm not a fan of I/R, but you peeked my interest with your tag line. Sorry but your story was as far over the top as the one's who write regular I/R. I had hopes of a love story about the jilted white wimp finding the beautiful black queen and they lived happily ever after, instead you wrote a piece that was like a slam in the face to blacks just because you could.

My best advice to you would be clean it up, give your hero a better deal with the Nubian princess and then the happy ever after, hell it might even do well in L/W.

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
How was it a slam at black people?

If anything, it was a slam at the whole slough of "honeymoon" stories that all make the husband a third wheel at his own honeymoon. The big offense here was not her using her hall pass, but her locking her husband out of his own bedroom. In what way is that a slap at black folks? Why, because he mocked her fetish? He just did that because she hurt him and he wanted to point out her hypocrisy in getting jealous over him with Karissa for doing the same as her. That's hardly a racist slam.

I don't know what you consider to be over the top with it, anyway? He found a lovely young woman who happened to be of another race, took her as his lover, and kicked the jealous hypocrite of a wife to the curb as he wished and intended once she and her partners locked him out. Sure, he had keys, but the message of being excluded was the point and he didn't want to go where he wasn't welcome.

In what universe is a story in which a white man takes a black woman as his future bride a slam at black folks? Why, because they go for an open marriage? One in which they respectfully share each other as equals? You've got to really try pretty fucking hard to see any racism in that. For the life of me, I can't see it.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHICH OF THEM WAS THE SOCIAL CLIMBER

the bride or bridegroom whereas both were asylum ready. TK U MLJ LV NV

SevMax2SevMax2almost 4 years agoAuthor
tazz, if you read the story carefully, the groom is old money.

Ergo, the bride is the social climber.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

Although I enjoyed the read the whole Fuck thing was quite honestly FUCKED UP. Did she really think he would willingly allow that? Bizarre but interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
YES

Finally an interracial story where the man isn't a failure at life.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 4 years ago

Only thing missing is chapter 2.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

Just love happy endings!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

What a fucking looser and simpleton, retard and all round crazy person.

If that husband wasn’t prepared to take the embarrassment and call reception and say that there are unknown guys in the master suite and the door is locked and you can hear your wife in there. Well then he’s a cuck 100%. Security would have been there in a couple of minutes with a master key and extendable battens. All you do is point to them all and say the woman is my wife and I don’t know ANY of the men. Fight for what’s yours.

Who the fuck gives away his wife when they have only been married a few days. You haven’t cemented your relationship as a married couple and the new dynamic of single to married is in flux. So on your honeymoon you are setting up rules and expectations for one another. Give her away here once and she can rightfully expect it whenever she wants. After all the honeymoon has more significance than any other Friday or Saturday night for the next 40 years. Sure you’ll get an equivalent hall pass, but we all know that’s crap. A chick walks into a bar and can have a guy in less than a minute if she wants. A guy? Nope not even close, he’ll e lucky to pick up 1/3 time and that’s after hours of work.

SevMax2SevMax2over 3 years agoAuthor
If she'd lock him out, she's not worth fighting for at all.

I wouldn't waste my time fighting to keep a wife who cares that little of me. She's not worth the trouble.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

What a fun story. Quick and to the point. Get a nice girl and ditch the bitch.

lukeey90lukeey90about 3 years ago
Fuck her

She does not have respect for her husband and for her to be able to pick a guy in less than a minute the husband is a very rich man he doesn't even have to pick a girl..girls pic him just like how it happened.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 3 years ago

Nothing redeemable in this one - everyone involved is an asshole and deserves all the STDs that they are likely to get.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Who the fuck wants a hall pass on their honeymoon? That’s just fucking stupid. Why the fuck get married if you can’t go a couple weeks without some strange?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 Star - No comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The idea of a hall pass on honeymoon is absurd! Also, in the scenario given, the marriage wasn’t consummated, and there’s evidence that she never intended to be faithful. Ergo, it’s not a divorce, it’s annulment time!

ZK

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

so to be clear

the cuck left his cheating wife who cheated on him to marry another woman who would cheat on him to be her cuck?

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

1 star, stupid, stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am regretting losing the time it took to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some really nasty people, all around. Why divorce her? Get an annulment. And why turn around and promise to marry some unknown woman you just screwed? Stupid start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Contact his lawyer, and get an annulment right away, and be done with the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perhaps you should consider writing on an adult level rather than this adolescent horseshit.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

4 stars. What there is of a story is well-written, but there are serious problems. First, the husband is locked out on the first night of his honeymoon? so the wife can have a gangbang?? really??? But, for such a short marriage, no divorce necessary, just an annulment. The husband is old money? Those people aren't usually so stupid with their money nor their reputations. She would have been vetted before a 2nd date. Taking the husband to Barbados to cuckold him. Why? Las Vegas, NYC, San Francisco, etc. would work just as well. Then, marrying the concierge so quickly. The MC is an idiot. Just my opinion.

Bh76Bh76almost 2 years ago

Fun romp. Unlike others, I don’t need realism and enjoyed the hell out of this one. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting concept here ... he avoids being his wife's willing cuck by becoming another woman's willing cuck.

BH54BH54over 1 year ago

Just plain stupid.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

3. It feels like a 3rd of a story, just plopped down right in the middle missing the beginning and end. Don't know anything about Jill's character, why the MC was willing to marry her but then her sudden shift. No real revenge or BTB though implied, been nice to see the divorce and her having to head back with no husband and explain how her marriage didn't even last through her honeymoon.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

too short, too rushed too much confidence. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping this would be good as an antidote to the pro-cuck lifestyle b.s. dominating LW these days. Sadly, too badly written and full of racist language to be really readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No rating

Kind of humor

BUT no swinging or open marriage for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very poorly written story with no flow or sense of timing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was just awful. Both the premise and the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of a weird dream that I forget by mid-morning.

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

What a load of fucking rubbish

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This person should give up now and just go and hide.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So let me see if I have this right. A newly married woman flushes her fledgling marriage to a mega rich husband down the toilet in order to enjoy a gangbang with a group of black men (of course) and thinks she can lock him up in a cock cage and continue fucking around on him because of course one of the ways in which men become wealthy is by being spineless cowards, right? He considers her plan to be unacceptable so he takes up with another woman who makes it quite clear that she's going to fuck around on him just as much as his bride was planning to do and he's OK with that. And what's all this shit about hall passes? What does anyone expect from allowing such nonsense? Was the author under the influence of a mind altering substance while writing this? What a mess!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The real problem with this story is that ALL the characters were rubbish and deserved to be tossed in the trash.

moultonknobmoultonknob9 months ago

I think this story is what could be described as a load of fucking bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I usually evaluate a story with regard to the quality of its composition, the logic or originality of its plot, and the character development which takes place during the course of the tale.

I'm sorry to say that this story falls into the "mediocre" category, at best. I see that you have a considerable number of published stories in Literotica; I'll go read some--hopefully they are better.

MLJ

Q1000Q10004 months ago

Don't give up your day job. This is awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSevMax2@SevMax2
This is me, Sev. Aka SEVERUSMAX. I can't get back into my main account for some odd reason, though I can on the forum. I created this account so as to continue posting my stories on that side. Thanks for your continued reading of my smut. I don't mind constructive criticism, b...