Locked Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freddie was still stood still by the frame. He knew something still wasn't right, the bracelets and anklets weren't coming off. He tried to tug at them with his nails, but was met with a sharp electric shock.

"Shit. Lucy..." was all he managed, looking over to her as she pulled on a matching set of panties and a bra. Seeing her fully from head to toe in sexy underwear was disarming. He almost forgot his dread. She smiled at seeing his eyes wander over her body, but it soon faded when she saw his hand resting on the bracelet. She hadn't noticed hers were stuck on too.

Just then, on the other side of the office, they heard the sound of the elevator doors opening. It was 6:13am and someone had arrived. They ducked down instinctively. Through a gap in the desks Lucy recognised the woman as a senior from their finance team. She was on the phone as she moved through the office, and hovered by the coffee machine in the centre of the floor. They needed to get out of there now.

From the ceiling, a camera disguised as an emergency light zoomed out to get a better view of their position relative to the office floor. Switching to another view, a lens built into a fake desk lamp framed their faces in a close up, the hidden microphones picking up their anxious breathing.

Still stuck in the middle of the office, Freddie crept over to his clothes hurriedly, passing Lucy the additional items she'd missed, including their phones. They looked to each other for a next move, as the elevator doors opened again to two IT support guys in conversation.

"Where now?" Lucy asked.


12