Locked Up Autumn Ch. 03

Story Info
Young woman reports to prison and strip searched thoroughly.
1.7k words
4.4
15.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn can't believe it's him. Of all the people in the world, of course, it has to be him.

"What are you doing here Autumn?" Peter repeats firmly.

Autumn breaks out of her trance and gently coughs up, "I'm here to report to prison."

She catches his shocked expression as he exits the room without saying a word and she is left in a panic. How did she match with this man on Tinder? How did she sleep with a prison guard on the day before she reports for her incarceration? She keeps trying to wake up thinking this is some cruel joke her subconscious is playing on her.

Peter comes back thirty seconds later, composed, with a clipboard in hand, and a tall female officer accompanying him.

The red-headed woman, not much older than Autumn, asks frostily, "Are you Ms. Autumn Williams?"

She gently chokes up a 'yes' as she fights back her tears.

"Ms. Williams. My name is Officer Blankenship and this is Officer Lee. You are here to start a minimum of a six-month sentence at the State Correctional Facility for Women. From here on, you will be referred to only as your inmate number, 931005. Do you understand?"

Autumn nods feeling a few tears welling up in her eyes.

"You will respond to all questions with, 'Yes ma'am or yes sir, no ma'am or no sir, or I don't know ma'am, or I don't know sir.' Do you understand #931005?"

Autumn manages to squeak out a 'Yes ma'am'. She can't make eye contact with this guard as she feels herself descend further into being #931005 with teardrops trailing down the side of her face.

"Looking at your file here, you're some rich girl who thought she was above the law. Some brainless party girl. I can see just looking at you inmate #931005 that you think this is some nightclub. Who reports to prison in a black cocktail dress?"

The harshness of Officer Blankenship's voice, the coldness of her emerald green eyes, and the cruelty of her words mix together as the intake procedure begins.

Officer Blankenship motions for Peter to cuff Autumn. He pulls out a pair of handcuffs from his belt and secures the cold metal on her slender wrists behind her back. She feels that they could be tighter, and she clings onto the hope that Peter offered her this small respite out of a still-existent attraction.

The guards led her down a hallway with Peter's hands tightly clutching her arm. She wishes she could just rest her head on his back, but right now she is being led to a non-descript intake room to be transformed into #931005.

Peter takes off her handcuffs and Officer Blankenship starts barking instructions. Autumn's fingerprints are smudged in ink as she rolls them on a paper to identify her for the future. She is then taken by the arm and told to stand in front of a mugshot board. She backs-up against the wall as the camera flashes capturing a single tear and her look of shame to be memorialized forever. After her sentencing, Autumn obsessively checked the state's inmate database to quell her anxiety of going to prison. She wishes she didn't know how much information any of her friends, former co-workers, anyone who she has ever met, and any stranger from around the world could see. She dreads the thought that they will not only see her mugshot, but also her weight, which cellblock she lives in, and whether she has behaved in prison and accumulated any demerits.

The constant barking of the female officer in a belittling tone makes her feel less like Autumn Williams and more like #931005, inmate at the State Correctional Facility for Women.

She looks at Peter, who is standing next to Officer Blankenship, with pleading eyes. He understood everything that was unsaid just a few hours ago and yet he looks at her now stoically, perhaps tinged with a bit of disdain. She wants to beg, she wants to explain but she is left with nothing.

Just as she feels the tears come back, a loud buzz fills the room.

"Officer Blankenship. You are needed for a Code Yellow in Cellblock C. Officer Blankenship. You are needed for a Code Yellow in Cellblock C."

The officer looks at her partner and sighs.

"I can't believe the bitches in that cellblock are fighting again. Lee, finish this inmate's intake."

Peter looks a bit exasperated but quickly manages to hide his surprise. He nods and as Office Blankenship leaves to Cellblock C, he handcuffs Autumn behind her back and leads her into an examination room. She is released from the metal cuffs, told to strip off her clothes, relinquish her bag, and stand at attention for her strip search.

To fight the humiliation, she tries to conjure up a scene where this as some sexy striptease for Peter, but she feels the indignity as she sees the shapeless orange jumpsuit and the basic white panties and bra waiting for her. She fumbles the zipper of her club dress in her hands. Her mind knows she must complete undressing but tears well up again as she is left in shock. Autumn feels Peter's hand on her back moving down to guide her hand. The jolt of electricity from what could have been and the shame of what is compete. Her desperation stops her from turning around to kiss him, as she is left in the same lacy red bra and panties she wore on her date just an evening ago.

"Inmate #931005, I need you to take off all your clothing, including your underwear."

"Yes sir."

Her degradation is nearly complete. She carefully takes everything off and stands at attention. Her 34C breasts jut out, she can feel her heartbeat and every single sound around her. She feels herself shake, but instead of teasing her by wobbling, Autumn wishes her knees would just give out so she could collapse and perhaps melt away from this place.

But she is locked in place with her hands behind her head, completely naked and waiting for a cavity search by the stranger whose bed she was in this morning. She feels so removed from that bed even though she laid in it, was fucked in it, came in it just 180 minutes ago. Her whole life seems so far removed after being fingerprinted, given a number, and stripped of all her clothing.

So Autumn closes her eyes to try to calm down. She can't cry more, not here and not now. She tries to tame the goosebumps that cover her body and control her tears. Just as she starts to feel in control, she hears a noise. She opens her eye and sees Peter give her a look bordering on empathy.

"Inmate #931005, I know this is hard but I am going to need you to spread your legs. The quicker we finish, the quicker you can get dressed."

Autumn can only nod in compliance and edges her feet further apart still terrified at this intimate invasion.

And while her hard nipples remind her about the frigid room, she feels something oddly warm as Peter begins the search of her body. She feels his hands start at her lower ankle and move up her legs. The quick pats of his hands going up her back and across each of her arms. She can feel Peter's hands trace gently around the marks he left her on her neck at the club last night. Even with the thin latex gloves acting as a barrier, she can sense how strong his hands feel.

"Turn around inmate and lift up your feet one at a time."

She clenches her eyes shut to imagine they are still in Peter's bedroom. She imagines herself roleplaying some slut in prison who hasn't been touched in months, a common criminal whore who hasn't felt the pleasure of a man touching her, exciting her, and exhilarating her.

"Bend forward and shake out your hair."

She follows his instructions quickly because she is in deep to the part where she is just a slut who needs to follow every instruction to have any chance of getting some pleasure during her incarceration.

"Inmate 931005, since you were convicted of a drug and alcohol offense, I will need to conduct a cavity search. Do you understand?"

Autumn just nods. The fear starts inching back as she realizes any chance of romance with Peter has disappeared, but more importantly that this is not a game: prison is her reality.

"First I will need you to squat and cough."

She bends down looking up at him with her expressive eyes from a familiar perspective. She coughs gently only to see his disapproving look. She quickly corrects and coughs harder to which he just nods. He beckons her onto an examination table and as she lays down, he locks her ankles and then her wrists. She panics. She feels herself jolted out of this fantasy world she created into the real world with a wet pussy and a pacing heart.

"Don't worry about the cuffs inmate 931005. We need to do a manual search of your anus and vagina."

Even though his words are horrifying, the caring intonation of his voice ameliorates her momentary panic and because prison is her present and future, she feels herself once again abiding by his firm directions.

And as Peter searches her intimately, she feels herself getting caught up again in the roleplay she is acting out only in her own head. She hears a moan softly escaping her lips and she gyrates her hips ever so slightly. She hopes Peter didn't notice but she is so close... She feels the desire building up within her and the mere hours since her last orgasm begin to feel like several cruel years of carnal denial.

She feels that he is in so deep and Autumn knows she is all but gone. She just needs three more seconds, two more seconds...

"Thank you for complying so well inmate #931005. Another officer will unlock you, provide you with your uniform and toiletries, and take you to your cell."

Fuck.