Locked Up Autumn Ch. 02

Story Info
Morning sex for young woman before reporting to prison.
1.7k words
4.55
5.3k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn realizes she needs to leave. The clock reads 6:05 AM and she has to report to prison by 9:00 AM for her intake. The journey to the prison takes two hours and arriving even a minute late could lead to additional charges and more prison time.

She has three missed calls already from Anna with a bevy of texts asking where she is. Autumn just shares her location and writes, "35 minutes, I'll be ready."

35 more minutes. That's all she allows herself. Peter still is sleeping and she wants more of him. No, she needs more of him. She brings her bare body to his and he mutters an unintelligible phrase. She kisses him gently on his chest and starts trailing down towards his taut stomach and she can catch a glimpse of a smile from the corner of her eye. He stirs awake as his throbbing becomes more pronounced. In a daze, he places his hand on her back as she puts every inch of him in her mouth.

He starts moaning in a faint pleasure which encourages her to go faster. Her hands on the base of his cock rubbing as she gracefully places her lips over his erection. He is wide-awake now, and he starts growling in a bliss. She keeps going but even with the clock running out, she slows down to tease him. He takes the hint and, in a flash, gets on top of her, pins her arms down, and starts kissing the nape of her neck. Autumn immediately purrs in delight as his cock, still lubricated from her saliva, easily enters her. He kisses her passionately with rhythmic thrusts. An alarm clock radio goes off playing some R&B croon and he is teasing her now by matching the song's intentional and legato pace.

She feels the pleasure build inside her once again. Part of her mind trying to stay in the moment, and the other trying to recall every intense activity of the last night. She starts hearing a slight hum in her ear as her body tingles. He pulls out and before she can realize what's happening, he's back eating her out. His tongue perfectly circling her clit as his hands fondle her breasts. She knows she's getting louder. She wants to cum but a jolt of anxiety hits her as she realizes she needs to see the clock, but it's still only 6:14 AM.

She knows she has to hurry but the vocabulary of her 16 years of schooling are failing her. She can't seem to string together any words and instead can only let her desires be known with her expressive eyes and high-pitched moans. He understands. He understands she wants to cum and wants him to cum. Peter flips her over to take her doggy style. Autumn wants this. As her face is pressed on the pillow of his bed, as her ass is high in the air, and as he spanks her in between thrusts, she knows it will only be a moment.

Autumn feels his hot trail of semen shoot into her and as he continues to hold her hips and ram her, she starts screaming into the muffled pillow. Her body feels like it's collapsing, but each wave of pleasure crests upon another and building and building. She can feel herself leaking his cum, but she needs more. She begs for him to keep going and for another minute he intensely obliges until they both collapse into each other's arms.

She is lost in a daze of sexual bliss as he wraps his body around hers. Autumn feels at such peace and she closes her eyes. She stares at the clock and can see the time is 6:27 AM, but her mind won't register what that means. All she knows is that she feels at peace and wants to lay here for as long as she possibly can.

===========================================

Autumn wakes up and groggily analyzes the clock: 6:49 AM.

Shit.

She looks at her phone: 32 missed calls and 28 unread texts.

She needs to get out.

Peter has already left for work. He said he had an errand to run before starting the day, but she can see that he has prepared a small spread for her and left it on a end table near the bed. She hastily puts on her clothes from the last night: the black dress, the matching red underwear and bra, and rushes out. With one hand, she calls Anna.

"Where the hell are you?!"

"I'm so sorry... I overslept."

"What neighborhood am I even in? Whose house were you at last night."

"It's a really long story."

"Well lucky for you, you have two hours in a car to talk to me about it."

Panicked, she stumbles down the stairs. Her Android alarm goes off: 6:55 AM. She hopes Anna is parked close by. As she sprints as fast as her 3-inch heels will allow her, she sees Anna's blue VW Jetta. As she stumbles into the car breathlessly Anna gives her a look mixed with annoyance, worry, and intrigue. She knows Anna can see her hickey and smell the sex seemingly radiating from every part of her body.

Anna's annoyance melts away and is replaced with a sly grin, "You really decided to live it up on your last night of freedom, didn't you?"

Autumn still feels Peter's cum inside of her. Her body responds immediately to the memory of his cock thrusting into her doggy style while a pillow muffled the screams of her pleasure.

"It honestly was the best sex I've had in a long time... maybe ever."

Anna is driving the car briskly along a poorly maintained state highway and with each bump of the car against buckling concrete, Autumn feels a jolt of ecstasy all over again. She closes her eyes and remembers how sternly Peter forced her on her knees as he instructed her to suck his cock until he came.

If she could have driven herself, Autumn would have pulled over then and there to play with her clit, but she is in the passenger seat of her friend's car, 30 miles away from the State Correctional Facility for Women to report for a minimum six-month sentence.

Autumn tries to ward away the frustration she feels with some meditation. Her therapist had suggested it before after her arrest, and she felt a calm every time she did it. However, this time, her mind wanders not to tranquil images of meadows and clouds but instead to the rhythm of Peter's cock hitting the back of her cervix after he so brilliantly ate her out.

These images taunt her. These sensations will be denied behind bars. As she tries to rid these thoughts from her mind, she hears Anna turn down the latest Top 40 song.

"Autumn, we're almost there. Are you doing okay?"

Anna's question catches her off-guard as Autumn works to find some semblance of words that could convey everything she feels right now.

"I'm going to miss cock."

The two friends look at each other, both in momentary surprise before immediately bursting out in laughter. She hid no secrets from Anna and as her carnal desire for Peter is uncovered by her decades-long friend, Autumn almost feels calm and relaxed.

Autumn takes a look at the clock on the dashboard as it shows 8:42 AM. She sees a white Kia Forte pass by as the corn and soybean fields stretch seemingly forever.

18 minutes until she has to report for prison.

Having been a straight-A student all her life, an accountant at a Fortune 1000 company, and never knowing anyone who had ever served time in prison, she cannot imagine how she is in this position.

But she knows she should not have had that couple of extra drinks, she knows she should have just called an Uber, and she knows that she deserves punishment for her actions.

Her heart rate is beginning to pick-up as she looks up and sees the barbed wire perimeter and the ugly set of concrete buildings behind it. Anna begins to slow down the car and Autumn can clearly make out the signs, "NO TRESPASSING", "PROPERTY OF THE STATE CORRECTIONAL FACILITY FOR WOMEN", "VISITOR CHECK-IN", and most ominously, "INMATE RECEPTION".

She can almost feel the coolness of the handcuffs she knows will be applied on her.

"I wish Peter put me in handcuffs last night," she mutters to herself.

Anna glances over a look to her saying matter-of-factly, "We're here. Do you need anything?"

Autumn looks up at her friend and shakes her head as she turns her eyes towards the giant electronic gate beginning to open. She is simultaneously numb with all of her senses heightened as she gets out of Anna's car. She looks and sees what must be the staff parking lot. The white Kia Forte that passed them by is one of the five cars in the lot.

Anna gets out of the car and breaks Autumn out of her dream-like trance with a hug as she whispers, "Stay strong Autumn, I'll come and visit every week and you will make it through this."

Autumn curses herself as she feels tears coming out of her and Peter's cum still inside of her. She only has a few minutes in order to be on time, but she clutches her friend closer as she begins to cry.

Anna gently nudges her away as she knows Autumn needs to report by 9:00 AM and as Autumn picks up on her friend's action, she turns around to see the non-descript institutional doors staring back at her.

"I am actually going to prison."

She walks in gingerly with a nervousness she had only felt before as a 6th grader at her middle school's spelling bee. Fighting back the tears she feels welling up, Autumn pushes the door open, but there's no guard in sight and she is unsure what to do. As she nervously darts her eyes around the sterile room while clutching the small bag she brought with her, she hears a surprised inflection behind a familiar voice.

"What are you doing here Autumn?"