Locked Up Ch. 02: Locked behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like something had come over Gwen, and she started fucking me harder and harder, both of us breathing hard, moaning and gasping. I could feel her hips smack against my ass with every thrust, the weight on my balls forcing them to swing as she pounded into me. I knew she was talking dirty to me, calling me naughty names, but my focus was on the spot in my boicunt, and the pleasure, and pressure that was building there, building and building, my insides heating up. It felt so different than a normal orgasm that I did not realize what was happening until Gwen slammed inside me one final time, twisting her hips in such a way that I was forced to cum. Or at least, I tried to. That damn metal ring was doing its job, and if I thought coming was bad when I was in Gwen's ass, it was ten times worse with her in mine. My ass clenched on her cock, my balls throbbed and pulsed, and I swear I felt them grow bigger as all that pent-up cum crashed against the metal ring and had nowhere to go. I cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain and collapsed on the bed. Gwen rode me down, keeping her fat cock deep in my hole. She snuggled against me as I lay there, trying to reach back to feel my balls, which I was sure were going to pop at any moment.

"Oh wow, Dave, I never meant for it to go so far so fast, but you just looked so sexy like that. If I did not know better, I would have said it sounded like you were coming, right at the end, but the man at the store said most guys can't come just from anal, which is why I knew it would be easier on you." I just groaned, wanting to explain that the guy at the store was an idiot, but I was too exhausted to speak. "I'm so proud of you for taking it all like that. I knew I pushed a little hard, but it's all for the best, I promise. Maria is not going to believe it when she sees it."


12