All Comments on 'Locked up with Mommy'

by nested456

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sonnyw55Sonnyw555 months ago

Stick to your lesbian stories. Personally, this one was kind of corny! Slap him once, fine then multiple slaps and then the leather belt stopped me right there. Perhaps rewriting may be better! I had to be honest.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo5 months ago
Interesting turn of events

So many mothers and son want this beautiful story of pure love.

tallman441tallman4415 months ago

You cut it off just as it was getting hit. 3 stars because of the brevity.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I rated this one as a 3, A bit dull from the beginning, a bit too short, not really very erotic. I would have liked to have read about a hairy pussy story. YOU KNOW, WHERE A SEXY FULLL BUSH LESBIAN RAKED THE THICK HAIR BACK TO EACH SIDE TO GET THAT ERECT OVERSIZED CLIT TO SUCK HER TO ORGASM(S), WHILE HER HUNG HUSBAND WATCHED AND JERKED A FEW TIMES WAITING HIS TURN WITH BOTH OF THEM. HAIRY LESBIAN CUNTS JUST ROCK, AND THEY ALWAYS WILL. TEY ALSO TASTE GREAT! LIKE MOST WOMEN (SNEAK AROUND WOMEN) ALREDY KNOW. The husband's sexy sisters usually taste best! but you also know that too, don't you! Yes, you do, and "keep them hairy!" they are pretty!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

... somehow the story did not end ...

ahass1966ahass19665 months ago

Looks like you forgot to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stopped so abruptly, where is the rest of this story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hairy Pussy, describe that abundant and sexy pubic hair.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mom's are supposed to be hairy, always.

Lala49erLala49er5 months ago

Very ordinary...hardly believable, not erotic at all....for me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stopping without completing the story is one thing, but stopping in the middle of a word!?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Antici.........

nested456nested4565 months agoAuthor

Sorry everyone, don't know how but the ending got cut off. I've posted an edit, should replace it soon

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you're not going to finish it don't publish it.

bumblegrumbumblegrum4 months ago

Sorry, nested456, if you truly believe that you can “make a man” by beating the crap out of him, then I feel really sorry for you. Female domination is one thing, but it has nothing to do with encouragement, support, compassion, and empathy or real love. I’ve given this two stars because IMHO, was the story is thin and makes no point worth making.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous