All Comments on 'Locker Room Dare Ch. 01'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly15 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

MegamuffinMegamuffin5 months ago

You really are the story man, good lord that was fun

ArediaAredia5 months ago

A really fun story, well-crafted - I really liked it. :) Can't wait for the next installment! :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

Awesome fucking start! I love m_s_x stories. I can't wait for the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

Teacher44Teacher445 months ago

That was fun and a new twist. Looking forward to more.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

It will be interesting to see where this all goes, trouble for Billy ahead, as for Miss Song? Great start.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman5 months ago
Excellent

Very enjoyable story. 5***** Here's hoping that our hero gets to come deep inside Miss Song's venerable vagina.

76fellow4876fellow485 months ago

An appropriate attitude (pun intended and meant!).

An enjoyable read and ride.

Look forward to more.

BruceWoBruceWo5 months ago

Simply outstanding

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Love this. Can hardly wait for more!!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite5 months ago

This was great, very excited for furture chapters!

LitCritLitCrit5 months ago

A little too much of the "no girl can resist a large cock" fantasy, but kinda fun. It'll be interesting to see where this goes next - I assume it IS, going further?

QuoxQuox5 months ago
Like your teen stories better than your middle-aged stories

They’re just more fun in my humble opinion. But be careful. This is shaping up to look like a similar story here on lit about a hung nerd suddenly getting all the 18-year-old pussy in school because of his large penis. I think a way to differentiate this story is to have the other 18-year-old girls be inexperienced also, especially since they just started having sex when they turned 18.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Billy was a bit over the top naive.

LovesDancingLovesDancing5 months ago

Very well written and enjoyable. To borrow from the phrase "behind every successful man is a good woman" I have to say the literotica standard plot is "in front of every virgin nerd male is a huge cock". Nevertheless I'm still looking forward to more chapters.

memorable_eventmemorable_event5 months ago

Well written. You make visualizing the scene very easy.

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Oh this is going to be a hot one! Great start let's see how long we can make it last. Lot's of possibilities with a whole cheer squad and maybe even getting caught by the principal who I assume is female also! But don't let me lead the author let's see where his naughty mind leads us! Oh, and then there's Becky and her jock boyfriend! Looking forward to see where all this goes!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love to see a follow up to this

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

He got himself into a real pickle! Hope he can get out of it.

5

TomNJaxTomNJax3 months ago

Enjoyed this chapter, loved the description of the participants and the sex play. Kinda disappointed in the "Mat-Boy's" inability to be discrete. He agreed not to tell anyone about him and the coach but can't seem to keep his mouth shut when asked on at least 2 occasions.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for creating this delicious world!

mizzouguy88mizzouguy883 months ago

Great story. Not rushed. Can wait for the next chapter

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Huh...great Ch 1...lucky Billy... !

and 4 more chapters to get to know all the other members of the squad

everyone's been nice so far, and all have something to lose, big time, if word gets out...

suspect Becky's bf going to get involved at some point, and Becky's hold on him is cutting him off is he gets too crazy......fun stuff....5/fave/follow

CcatoneCcatone3 months ago

As an autistic boy, back before there was another name for it was mentally retarded. I was very shy and so easy manipulated. The beginning of my junior and through senior a growth spurt surprised me some, but really surprised my sisters they not knowing girl talk spread through the grape vine. One Friday night drinking with my sisters and cousins before long i past being that hadn't drank hardly anything before. A few days later I hear the rumors about Polaroid pictures of my dick and a few other developed pictures which I didn't know existed for 20 years later. When I wife and I attended 20 years reunion. Wife noted that several former classmates told her there had pics. Needless to say wife got two pics that had been taken, and we never went to another reunion. I'm camera shy and always avoid past high schoolers. I often reflect how I was overwhelmed the attention, like celebrities who want to go unnoticed. I didn't know how to handle it. Wife had quietly and occasionally shared me with a select few. They are divorced friends and they are swore to secretcy.

KnightofmindKnightofmind2 months ago

Wow. This was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How come in all these geek + hot girl stories with multiple girl that I have seen (I haven't read many), the girls are cheating on their boyfriends and take interest in the guy, at first, because of the big schlong.

Is this some kind of trope or cliche when it comes to this particular type of stories?

I was taken out of the story when it glossed over stuff like -

1. Him having touched his sister and watched her cum.

2. Him talking with zero hesitation about the dare despite his moaning and preaching about being a study guy that doesn't get female attention. (Well I guess it did say later that he has had girlfriends. Inconsistent?)

3. Becky girl taking a picture of her father masturbating and sending it to her friends because of dare.

4. Her cheating on her boyfriend.

5. Him sharing the sexual acts he did with his friend.

I have no doubt he will share stuff that happened later too despite the girl's warning.

I am hoping there are consequences to this later in the story. Also that stuff with cheating too.

I also hope the story doesn't involve some other dude in the sex scenes with these girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 hours ago

Great nerd fantasy - Big Dick, tutoring hotties, seduced by cheer coach and team. What's not to like. Too bad not real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES