Locker Room Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell were you doing?" Sis snapped at me, at least no longer shouting.

"What the hell is going on in here!?" I heard mom say from behind Lynn. "Oh Jesus, are you two at it again? You better knock it off before you wake up your father, I doubt you want him sticking his nose in here right now!"

"Sorry mom!" Sis said quickly, before turning back to look at me on the floor. "And you, get your fucking ass out of here!"

"Yeah." I said, pushing myself up off the floor, almost sticking my face in my sister's crotch to do so, since she refused to back up and give me any room. I moved past her, my still partly hard dick swiping across her hip, spreading my still leaking cum on her.

"Jesus Billy!" She swore, as I stepped out of the bathroom, past my mother and into my own room. I closed the door behind me, but mom pushed it back open and stepped inside.

"Billy," she said softly, in that voice that meant, you better listen because I don't plan on repeating it. "I don't know what got into your sister yesterday to do what she did at the table, but doing what you just did, even if it had been her and not Terri in there, was really over the line. I don't want to see that kind of thing again, is that clear?"

"Yes mom." I said, as I stood by my bed, my hands trying to cover my softening dick. She looked down at my crotch, shook her head and walked out of my room, pulling the door closed behind her. I flopped down on my bed. It had been such a good idea. How the hell was I supposed to know she had a friend over and she was in the shower, not Lynn?

I climbed out of bed, just long enough to turn the light out and then back into it. I lay there awake, thinking about how the girl in the shower looked, her big tits wiggling, with a string of my cum laying on her right boob. I felt my dick start to harden, as I lay there listening to the water running; knowing that she was in there, still naked, washing my cum off her body. I lay there until I heard the shower go off again, thinking I needed to go apologize to whoever that was. I got up and pulled on a pair of my pj pants, and opened my bedroom door.

I was expecting to see the girl come out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel or something, so I wasn't at all ready for what I did see. My sister, and her friend, both completely naked, tiptoeing out of the bathroom toward my sister's room. Lynn noticed me first, stopping in her tracks, looking like she had just gotten caught at something, her friend stopping behind her, her eyes wide, like she had DEFINITELY gotten caught doing something she shouldn't do.

"Not a word!" Sis said, barely above a whisper. "Not one!" I held up my hands in the universal gesture of "hey not me!" After which, she straightened her back and walked to her room, her friend shrugging shyly, before following her. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. What was it they were doing that made them act like that?

"God, am I a dunce!" I whispered to myself, as I picked up my sister's underwear off the floor. The crotch was more than damp, it was wet, while the rest of the material wasn't. Only one way I know that happens. It also explained why it took so long for them to wash off the cum.

---o---

Jessica sat on my body while I lay on one of the mats in the gym, my dick stuffed into her tight black pussy. Up and down she moved, bouncing on me, her bare, tight, little ass slapping rhythmically on my legs, making me bounce on the mat with her. Her big soft tits bounced and flew wildly on her chest as she rode me, her continual soft moans pushing me closer and closer to climax. I could feel her hot wetness stroking my shaft with each plunge down onto me, my engorged head feeling every little ripple and bump in her vaginal walls. Up and down she moved, softly moaning and gasping, as she drove me closer and closer to climax, her ass slapping my thighs, and her tits slapping her own chest each time she slammed herself down my shaft.

I could see Allie, leaning against the wall, her shorts around her knees as she pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy. I called to her, wanting her to come over closer, but she shook her head and just leaned against the wall, watching Jessica bouncing on my lap. I was going to come, I knew I was going to come, any second. Up and down she moved, her ass bouncing harder on my legs, her own orgasm building closer and closer.

"Oh fuck yes!" She gasped, as her pussy began to spasm around me. I could feel my own climax coming, my body ready to pump my seed into her, as she rode my shaft faster. "Oh God, yes!" she cried softly.

I shook my head, my eyes seeing only darkness, not Jessica's sexy tits, not Allie's bare pussy. I blinked to clear my vision, wanting to see Jessica as I climaxed, but the face that came into view, in the dim light of the clock on my nightstand, wasn't that of Jessica.

"Oh God. Gonna come, Lynn." The girl bouncing on my cock moaned. "He's gonna make me come."

"Told you, you couldn't get him off without coming yourself." I heard my sister say, in the dark.

"Oh Jesus, yes. Gonna come!" she squeaked, the face coming into focus. I recognized the face, the memory of having come all over her in the shower jumping to the forefront. I could see her tits bouncing, flopping up and down as she pounded herself down harder on my cock. I felt her pussy start to clench around me, as the urgency and need overwhelmed me.

"Oh damn," I grunted, as my body jerked hard, not because of some stupid wet dream, but because my body realized, better than my brain, that my sister's friend was riding my cock and climaxing around me. I felt the first surge of cum lance up into her, as she slammed her trembling body down on me.

"SHIT! He's awake." She gasped, as she sat on me, her trembling body shaking even more, as she felt my surging cum shoot into her. "Oh God. He's coming. He's coming in me."

"Told you." I heard my sister say, from the darkness near the foot of my bed. "You lose the bet."

"Oh fuck!" she squeaked again, as she sat on me, her pussy clenching and squeezing my cock, as I unloaded another strong surge of cum up into her. "OH God, he's pumping me full!"

I lay there panting, as my body jerked and spasmed, pumping at least half a dozen shots of cum into her. "Oh damn." I groaned, letting my hands move up her body to her soft tits. I cupped each one as she sat trembling on my lap, her hands reaching to mine and pushing mine away from her.

She sat on me until she stopped shuddering, then climbed off my lap and the bed. Without a word, she slipped out of the bedroom, my door closing after she and, presumably, my sister, slipped out. I rolled to look at the clock and saw it as just past twelve. I got up from bed, my pj pants falling to my ankles. I pulled them up and snapped them over my slowly softening dick, and then walked quietly out of my room to my sisters. I saw the light was on under the crack at the bottom of the door and leaned my head against it. I could hear soft moans coming from inside, and tried the knob. It was unlocked. I wanted to know what the hell was going on. I turned the knob and pushed the door open, as quietly as I could. I saw my sister, and her friend, completely nude. My sister, Lynn, was laying on the bed, with her feet pointed at the door, and her legs spread wide. Her friend was on her hands and knees, over the top of her, her head between Lynn's legs, clearly licking my sister's pussy.

I stepped in and closed the door, apparently unnoticed. If you ever wanted to know just how fast a guy my age can get a second hardon after just being fucked, well, I can answer that. Two and a half minutes, maybe a few seconds longer, but not much. I stood there, watching her friend licking and teasing my sister's pussy, while my sister was clearly licking hers. It wasn't lost on me that not only was my sister licking her friend's pussy, but she was licking the friend's pussy that I'd just filled with cum. SHIT! My sister was licking MY CUM, from her friend's pussy!

I stood there, my dick getting harder by the second as I thought about what was happening, watching the two of them locked in the lesbian embrace, pleasuring each other. I inched closer, knowing that at some point she'd see me, but wanting to get a much closer look at my sister's bare pussy as she licked it. Terri, that was her name. I remembered mom saying it. How close could I get, before Terri saw me?

The answer was a hell of a lot closer than I thought. I had dropped my pj pants, stepped out of them and was less than three feet away from the two of them, standing there stroking my, again hard, dick as I watched her licking my sister's pussy. I'd expected her to see me a long time before she did, and to respond more or less like she did in the shower. I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong...on both counts!

My engorged head was nearly touching her face by the time she saw me, or at least acknowledged that I was there. Her response was to look up at my dick, reach out with her hand and grasp it, and then pull me close enough, for her to wrap her lips around my hard head. She sucked my dick for only a few moments, and then pulled off of me. She looked up at me and grinned, as she pulled me by the dick, down to the bed. "I hope you're ready for me to put that toy, I was talking about, in you." She said to my sister, while looking at me.

"Oh, fuck yes. God, I want it so bad."

"You sure?"

"Uh huh." My sister moaned.

"Alright. Here it comes." She pulled on my dick, clearly intending to put it into my sister. It was wrong. I knew it was wrong, but at that moment I didn't care. I sat down on the bed with one leg sticking up toward my sister's head, I allowed Terri to pull my engorged head toward my sister's wet pussy. I scooted closer, not caring at that moment that it was my sister. Hell, after what she did at the table, she sorta deserved it anyway. I moved closer, letting Terri rub my head up and down my sister's wet lips until she found the perfect spot. I pushed forward, forcing my saliva coated dick into my sister's hot wet depths.

"Oh my God, yes!" She moaned, as she started to rock her hips, sliding me in and out an inch or so. "Fuck it feels so good. Feels almost real."

"Does, doesn't it?"

"Push it deeper."

"If you insist," Terri said, with a grin.

I moved closer and forced more of me, into her hot wet depths, stifling a moan of pleasure, as her tight tunnel formed itself around me. I started to work my dick in and out a few inches, about all I could do in the awkward position. Terri lowered her face between my sister's legs again, licking her sensitive clit. "Oh, fuck yes. That's it. Fuck me and lick me. God damn that feels good. So fat in me. God honey, you're gonna make me come doing that. Gonna make me come so fucking hard. Ohhhhh shit. Lick me more. God just like that. Keep fucking me and licking me. Ohhhh damn! I wish it was a real dick. God I'm going to come!" She squealed, trying to be quiet but unable to be.

I felt her rocking change as her pussy clenched around me, making her tighter around my shaft. Between watching Terri lick her pussy and my dick sliding in and out, I could feel my climax building. I knew I was going to come, but I wasn't sure I should come in her. Coming all over her body was one thing, but filling her pussy? "Shit! I'm coming!" Sis moaned loudly, her body suddenly stiffening and spraying a gush of her juices, out at me. I'd seen Allie do it and knew that she was coming hard. The sight of her climaxing with Terri's face between her legs, and the feeling of her cum spraying on my stomach and crotch, were more than my over excited cock could handle.

My body jerked hard and I felt a gush of cum lance deep into her pussy.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard her gasp, just before her body jerked again, spraying another gush of her cum out at me. "OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!" She cried, Terri's pussy shoved onto her face to muffle her cries. I continued to come in her climaxing pussy for long seconds before I lay back, feeling exhausted for a moment, my, still partly hard, dick slipping out of her pussy and sticking up. Terri moved down her body to reach mine and grasped my dick. She closed her lips around me and sucked and licked my dick until she had to pull off to answer my sister.

"Tell me what just happened, didn't happen!" my sister snapped. "Tell me you didn't just invite my brother to fuck me?"

"Okay, I won't tell you." She said with a grin. "But just because I don't say it, doesn't mean it didn't happen."

"Oh fuck." Sis panted, as Terri climbed off of her. My sister looked down her naked body at me, with a scowl. "How could you? You're my brother!"

"How could you pull my dick out and play with it at the kitchen table, in front of mom and dad?" I asked back.

She flopped her head back onto the bed. "Oh, that. Is that what this is all about? Paybacks?"

"Pretty much."

"And you had to fuck me to pay me back?"

"Actually, I was going to just come all over you in the shower. I had no idea your friend here was in there. Besides, it was her idea to fuck you."

"Terri? YOU!?"

"Why not. You talked me into fucking him in his sleep. Why not return the favor?"

"Shit! Fucking you isn't illegal!"

"So, who's ever gonna know but the three of us, right?"

"No one better ever find out!" Sis snapped.

"So, why did you pull his dick out like that? I mean, that sounds pretty damn brassy."

"I just wanted to see if it was true."

"What was?"

"That he had a big dick and liked dangerous sex."

"Huh? That doesn't make any sense." I said in confusion.

"I know Rosanne Cramer's sister. I didn't believe it, but she said that you were caught having sex in the girl's showers at school, and not just once. I told her no way, but hell, you got hard enough when I was playing with you under the table. I sorta believed it might be true."

"That's what that was about? You couldn't just ask me?"

"Would you have told me?"

"Probably not."

"So, you clearly aren't the virgin I know you were a few weeks ago."

"How did you know I was a virgin. I might have been having sex with someone!"

"Come on Billy. If you were having sex with someone, your trash can in your room wouldn't be full of cum covered Kleenex."

"Well... Um, and you clearly like to play both sides of the fence."

Sis laughed. "That's your come back? That I like to play with girls too? Why not? It's fun, and it isn't hurting anyone. So, tell us. Just exactly how did you end up having sex in the girl's showers?"

"I lost a bet and had to jack off in front of Becky Williams, naked, in the girl's showers. She kind of started to get turned on, watching me, and we started playing with each other. That's when coach walked in. I don't know why, but instead of suspending me, she made me become part of the team."

"Part of the cheer squad?"

"Not really. I just help out at practice, put out the tumbling mats and that kind of thing."

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"Yeah, well, she has me wearing these stupid little shorts that keep showing off my dick. She says, it's because she wants the girls to feel comfortable when something slips out. You know those girls hardly wear anything, practicing, and they get so sweaty in there, that sometimes, when I'm trying to spot 'em, I can't get a grip and end up with my hands in all kinds of places."

Sis laughed again. "Shit little brother. I think coach has a thing for your dick. That's why she did it."

"I don't think so. Nurse Allen maybe, but coach is into girls, I think. She and Jessica were making out in the shower while I watched."

"You were naked in the showers again?"

"I have to. She makes me shower before I go home, after the girls are done. She comes in and showers with me. Not with me, but at the same time. Last time she came in with Jessica and the two made out together, until Jessica brought her over and she fucked me, not coach, but Jessica."

"Who's Jessica?"

"Nurse Allen."

"So, you're telling me, that besides having sex with at least one of the cheer leading squad, and seeing the coach naked, the school nurse has been fucking you?"

"Sorta."

"Holy shit! Maybe I had you wrong. You sure as hell aren't a virgin any more. And risky sex? Shit, it doesn't get much riskier than fucking the school staff, on school grounds. Damn! If the principal finds out you're all toast. Nurse what's her name, coach and you."

"So, we're not about to tell anyone."

"I'd fucking hope not! Jesus!"

"He does have a good cock though. No wonder coach wants to see it. I bet she does have the hots for him."

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm doing what I have to and trying to stay out of trouble."

"Well, you better get your naked ass back to your own room before mom or dad finds out what you did, get it?"

"Got it." I answered, getting off the bed. "Just for the record, you've got a really nice pussy, and you look a lot hotter naked, than I thought you would. Just sayin'."

"Get out of here you little perv!" She said, as if she were angry, but the smile on her face told a different story.

---o---

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm, and slammed my hand on it, to turn it off. After the late night events, I was still pretty tired. I was still naked, so I didn't even have to undress before climbing into the shower. I stood under the hot spray trying to wake up. I was thinking about Becky and wondering if it was true, if she was just using me for sex, when the curtain slid back. Terri pressed her finger to her lips to quiet me and then stepped into the shower with me. She pulled the curtain closed and then stepped to me, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling us together. She pressed her lips to mine in a soft kiss.

"You don't mind if I share a shower with you, do you?" She asked in a whisper, after breaking the kiss.

"Um, no. I guess not."

She smiled and reached past me for the bottle of my sister's body wash. In only moments she had squirted a considerable amount on both our chests. She stepped back to give me room, then began to rub her hands in the soap, lathering my body and letting her hands work down toward my dick. "You going to help?"

"Sure," I answered a little awkwardly. I moved my hands to her full breasts and began to rub the slick soap around, teasing her nipples with my fingers, and causing my own cock to harden, at the same time. I felt her hands on my hardening dick and wrap around it. She stroked me softly, running her hands back and forth, the length of my shaft, making sure to stroke up over my, now engorged, head. "Oh damn, that feels good."

"You want to put it someplace even better?"

"If you want me to."

"I wouldn't be here playing with it, if I didn't want to." She said, with a grin. She stepped back, to lean her back against the shower wall and then lifted one foot, resting it on the soap dish built into the wall. The position spread her legs, more than enough for me to get access to her pussy. I stepped to her and rubbed my soap covered head between her lips, and then pushed slowly into her, my slick cock sliding easily between her lips, as she moaned softly in pleasure. "Oh damn. Fuck yes. Fuck me, Billy. Make me come around your cock." She whispered, as I started to stroke in and out of her. I could feel her tight depths caressing my shaft and head, as I watched her big soft tits wiggle with each plunge up into her. I cupped both tits, playing with them and her nipples as I worked my dick in and out. "I want you to squeeze and twist my nipples. Not too hard, but firmly. Oh yeah. Like that. So good." She moaned, as I tried to follow her directions.

"I keep doing this I'm going to come."

"That's okay. You already filled me up last night, might as well do it again. That way I can give Lynn another face full."