Locker Room Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. It was stupid, but Becky and I just got a little too personal in our discussion."

"Too personal? Is that what you call it? The PDA I saw in the lunch room between you and miss Mason, that was personal. What you did in the bathroom was much more. Am I to understand, that both of these young women are concerned with your romantic desires?"

"It seems so ma'am."

"All stemming from Coach Song's efforts?"

"Yes ma'am"

"I've already approved a second, very unusual request from Coach Song. She seems to think she's having a positive impact on you. That your attitude toward women is, in fact, not nearly as objectifying as she had first believed. That you are integrating with the team extremely well, and the girls are accepting of your efforts to support them in practice. As a result, I've approved your continued work with the team. Do I need to rethink that?"

"No ma'am."

"According to Coach Song, both you and the girls have become comfortable sharing the same space, which is the only reason I can consider her request. We don't have the staff to support male members of the cheer squad, leaving Coach Song in sole charge of both. I'm not entirely convinced that having you share their locker room is the best idea, especially given your most recent behavior."

"Yes ma'am," I answered, not at all sure where this was going.

"Against my better judgement I'm going to let Coach Song's experiment with you continue. But I don't want to hear about you having sex, or anything similar, in the girls' bathroom again. Keep your attention on your studies and your romantic pursuits outside of school. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now go apologize to Miss Lawson!"

"Yes ma'am." I got up and left, before she could change her mind. Becky was waiting for me in the hall.

"Well?"

"She's going to overlook it this time." I answered.

"Oh good. I was so afraid you were going to get suspended, because of me."

"Wasn't your fault."

"If I hadn't pulled you in and shown you what I wasn't wearing, we wouldn't have gotten caught doing that."

"It was my choice. You didn't make me drop my pants."

"Why? If you think that I'm just into you for sex, why do what you did?"

"My mom told my sister years ago, that it's impossible for a woman to hide her true feelings in the middle of sex. If a guy looks into her eyes and she looks back into his, if there's a connection there, you can both see and feel it. If not, you can tell that too."

"And?"

"I don't think you're lying to me. At least I'm pretty sure of it." She smiled brightly. "But that gives me a problem."

"And that is?"

"Allie."

"Why is she a problem?"

"You know how you were my first?"

She looked at me silently for several seconds. "You're hers."

"Uh huh."

"That's why the kiss?"

"Yep."

"Well, I'm not going to worry about it. I know damn well, I fuck better than she can, so if sex attracts you, I'll win that, hands down."

"And if it's more than just sex?"

She stopped and turned to me. "The heart will have to work it out and all I can do is be patient and hope I come out on top."

"What about college? Pennsylvania?"

"If you try, you can make long distance relationships work. I'll worry about that next year."

We didn't get to talk any further. The bell Rang and the hallway became clogged with students. We made our way to Miss Lawson's classroom and apologized to her. Then I headed to practice. I was late and getting later as I stripped and pulled on my shoes and shorts. I'd completely forgotten a new shirt, so I headed to the equipment room without one. I only had half the mats out by the time practice was supposed to start and Allie pitched in to help me, and also tease me. Every time we went into the mat room for another, she pulled her shirt up to flash me her tits, or her shorts down to flash down there too. By the time the mats were set my hardon was poking down my leg, in full view of all the girls.

Rosanne walked up and reached down and grabbed my exposed dick. "I think I'm going to enjoy watching you shower with us." She said quietly. "How would you like to see me naked in the shower with you? Maybe even let me help wash your back?"

"That could be interesting. But Allie might not appreciate it."

"That's okay. We can both help you." She grinned.

"That could be fun, but I have to do the mats after. You'll probably be done by the time I am."

"I don't have to be." She whispered, she used her free hand to pull the front of her shirt up and leaned against me, pressing her firm round tits and hard nipples against my bare chest. Her hand on my exposed dick began to stroke gently. "Gotta keep my catcher happy now, don't I? Wouldn't want him distracted by another pussy, while he's catching me, would I?"

"Um. I guess not, but I'm only catching you in practice"

"Maybe, maybe not." She whispered, before we heard coach calling us. She fixed her shirt and let go of my dick before we both headed out of the mat room to start practice. Coach had taught me how to catch Rosanne from the top of the three-stack pyramid, which I could do alone, instead of both Ronnie and Julia having to team up to catch her. They practiced the three stack four times, planning on doing it for tomorrow's game. Each time I stood behind the pyramid of girls with Rosanne climbing up the two girls standing on the backs of three girls on their hands and knees. Rosanne balanced herself on their legs until she could step onto their shoulders. It was kind of dangerous in my opinion, but the girls liked it. All I had to do was stand behind the pyramid and catch her when she intentionally fell backwards from about eight feet up, landing in my arms. Each time, she rolled once she was I my arms, pressing her chest to my face as she bent herself around my waist, sliding around me until she was standing behind me. It was a pretty slick move, but it had the side effect of dragging her cut off t-shirt up so her bare tits smashed against and dragged across my face. Once she was standing behind me, Malissa and Samantha, a sexy dishwater blonde, with tits easily as big as Rosanne's 34D's, fell back off the backs of the other three girls, one at a time. Before today they had just fallen backwards off the stack for me to catch them under the arms and stand them up, but today they changed it up, bending in half to do a hand stand on the girls backs before laying out flat for me to catch. It was a cool trick, but no matter how hard I tried, I seemed to end up with my face between their legs and their hands reaching for the ground. Malissa suggested a slightly different dismount, with their legs spread as they laid out, letting me catch them facing me with both arms between their legs instead of on my shoulders. It seemed a bit awkward and after trying it a time or two, getting their tits in my face, they went back to laying out flat.

"Alright girls. Let's gather round!" Coach called, as practice drew close to the end. "Malissa? The floor is yours."

"Billy? You wanna come here?" Malissa asked, as she stepped forward. "None of us were really sure how this was going to work, a boy in the locker room with us. To be honest it seemed like you were more embarrassed than we were, especially after the first day. I'm sure you weren't expecting to be displayed the way you were. I thought after that, that you'd never come back, but you did. And you've been super respectful of us. Coach didn't tell us why you were even here, not until yesterday. Us girls got together and had a team meeting. And yes, we now all know about what you did with Becky Williams in the showers. But even so, we felt like you deserved more than just being a slave to practices. We want you to dress out with the team and be official."

Ronnie stepped forward with one of the little skirt and top sets, the girls wear. "But you'll need a uniform to join us!" Mallissa added. I looked at the uniform and just stood staring. No way was I wearing that! The girls all laughed at my discomfort, after a few moments.

"Seriously, we'll get to see plenty of you when you shower with us, and I don't think we need you wearing a little skirt like this." Samantha stepped in front of the rest of the girls, and held out something else. I took it from her. It was a pair of dark blue nylon wind pants and a polo shirt with the school logo looking very much like on the tops, the girls wear.

"Yeah, this looks a lot better." I nodded. "Thanks."

"We've never had a boy on the squad before, so it's going to be interesting. But we'll find ways to work you into the routines, as long as you don't mind some personal tutoring. We're going to have to get your tumbling skills, something better than your falling skills. That means we'll start private tutoring, at my house Saturday, and then Wednesday nights until you get it. You okay with that?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Don't worry. Allie and Sally will be there to help teach. They were both gymnasts before their boobs got too big and started getting in the way."

I looked at Allie and smiled. She grinned back, probably thinking the same thing I was. It was a perfect chance for us to spend some time together.

"Okay girls. Hit the showers. Remember! Tomorrow, dressed out and ready by six thirty!" Coach said, dismissing us.

"Yeah!" One of the girls shouted, as they headed toward the locker room. I started dragging mats to the equipment room. I had about four put away when Coach came in.

"Billy."

"Yeah coach?"

"It was a unanimous vote to include you. All the girls agreed."

"Good to know."

"I had a disturbing report a little while ago. About you having sex in the girls' bathroom with Miss Williams again."

"Yeah. Sorry about that."

"You and I both know that you're a sexually active boy, and what happens in the locker room, stays in the locker room, right?"

"Of course, coach."

"It would be quite disturbing if word got out that any of the girls were, um, overly familiar with you while you were showering."

"Understood coach."

"It would be even more disturbing if somehow word got out about Jessica and me sharing the showers with you."

"I'd never say a word coach!"

"Good. Just wanted to be in the same mindset as you. I'd hate to have to modify what we're doing."

"Sure thing." I said, as she turned and left. I went back to work on the mats, dragging them back to the room and piling them up.

"Hey stranger!" I heard Allie say behind me. I turned around to see her sanding naked behind me. "A little birdie told me you were a bad boy today."

"I got in a little trouble."

"So I heard! Well, if you wanna fuck a hot, wet pussy here at school, I want you to know exactly where to find one."

"I think I get that message."

She stepped to me and reached for the tie of my shorts. In moments they were sliding down and her hands were grasping my hardening dick. "How about we find out how soft these mats are. I'd kinda like to do it where I can see your face."

I grinned. "I'd like that."

She let go of me and climbed on top of the shortest pile of mats and lay down. I kicked off my shorts and climbed up after her. I could see her whole body as she lay with her legs spread. Her bright, pink areola were the size of silver dollars, each with an equally pink nipple standing erect in the center, poking up at the ceiling. She has a considerable amount of auburn curls on her mound and between her legs, the reddish curls almost hiding her creamy full outer lips and the delicate pink inner lips. Her body was covered in little red freckles, all the way to her pussy, where they seemed to peter out. I crawled over her and lowered my face to her chest.

"Oh yesssss." She sighed, as I drew one of her rigid nipples into my mouth. I suctioned her sexy pink areola into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the rigid nub. I lingered on it, teasing it and flicking it, before moving to the other. "Oh God. You're making me so horny!" She moaned softly.

"Me too!" I heard Rosanne say quietly.

"Rosanne!" We both said in surprise almost in unison.

"Don't stop on my account. Fuck that girl!"

"Rosanne!" Allie said, trying to cover her boobs and pussy.

"Come on girl. How many times have we showered together and you're gonna get bashful? Fuck that cock honey, or I will!"

"Jesus Rosanne."

"Oh Allie. Tell me you're not gonna pass on this?"

"I just don't need an audience!"

Rosanne climbed onto the mat with us and lay down next to Allie. She reached down and found my dick with her hand, she then used it as a handle to pull me down towards Allie's pussy. I felt her rub my head up and down Allie's wet slit and the nestle me into the entrance to her depths. "Just slide it in honey. You know she wants all of it."

I was already tuned on like crazy and eagerly pushed my fat head against her opening. I felt the pressure build against my fat head and then felt it change as her body expanded to accommodate my size.

"Ohhh fuck, yes." Allie moaned, as I slid into her. "That's it, lover. Make me come like you did last time!" I started stroking in and out, short little pushes at first, working myself deeper into her, until my whole shaft was sliding in and out. She moaned loudly, as Rosanne leaned her head over and sucked one of her nipples. Rosanne had already dressed, wearing a short little blue dress that had a zipper all the way down her front. She pulled her face from Allie's chest and rolled to her knees.

She grinned as she moved to face me, and then pulled the zipper slowly down, exposing inch after inch of her light brown skin. She continued to pull until she started to expose her completely bare mound. She paused a moment and then pulled the last half dozen inches quickly, pulling the dress apart and exposing her completely shaved pussy. She pulled the dress off, leaving her totally naked.

"Oh damn!" I groaned, as I watched her roll, to sit on her butt, spreading her legs wide around Allie's head, so her pussy was right in front of me.

"If she doesn't make you come, you can have as much of this as you can take."

"Oh damn! Rosanne!" Allie gasped.

"Don't worry. I won't take him, until he finishes you! "

I continued to stroke into Allie, driving hard into her with each stroke. I watched Rosanne begin to finger her own pussy, spreading her lips to let me see deep into her pink sex. I watched as she pushed two fingers into herself, plunging them in and out, timed with my strokes into Allie. It was hard to know where to pay attention to, the feeling around my plunging cock, the sight of Allie's tits rolling wildly on her chest, or Rosanne's spread legs and plunging fingers.

"Oh fuck! Comiiiing!" Allie gasped, only a few short minutes later. I could feel her pussy spasming around me, making her already tight confines even tighter. "Come for me baby. Let me feel you. Come in me!"

"I don't have a condom!" I grunted back, not sure I wanted to risk it again.

"It'll be okay. Trust me."

"Don't worry honey. You just bring that cock over here and you can unload all you want in me." Rosanne said breathlessly.

I wanted to trust Allie, but I also didn't want to accidentally get her pregnant. I held myself back, not letting go, before she finished climaxing. I pulled out and rolled over onto my back next to her, hoping she'd suck me off. Rosanne didn't waste any time once I was on my back. In moments, she was on her hands and knees, straddling me, her hand around my cock as she aimed it at her pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck yes!" She moaned, as she settled on my dick, her darker skin contrasting my white cock. She began to slide up and down, quickly hitting an almost frantic pace. She slammed herself down on me, over and over, her big tits bouncing and flying wildly on her chest.

"Oh God, gonna come." I grunted in warning, only a very short time later.

"Do it! I'm almost there! Let me feel it! I'm so fucking turned on from teasing you all fucking practice!"

"Oh damn." I groaned, trying to hold it back a few moments longer. "Oh shit! Gonna come!" I gasped, as my body jerked, trying to push up into her. I felt the load I was holding back push forward and surge up into her.

"Fuck yes!" She cried, continuing to pound down on my spurting cock. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" She cried, with each wild plunge down my jerking cock. "God, I'm coming!" She cried, as she slammed down one more time, grinding herself down on me, as her climax raced through her body.

Allie climbed off the mat stack and slipped out the door, leaving the two of us alone. "I don't think she liked us doing that." Rosanne said softly. "Maybe I shouldn't have horned in. But if I hadn't, you'd probably not gotten off."

"Maybe that wouldn't have been the worst thing."

"You worried you hurt her feelings?"

"Yeah. Aren't you?"

"Honey, I'm just in it for the fun. If you've got feelings for her, you better go after her!"

"Maybe I better." I agreed, coaxing her off of me. I climbed down and pulled my shorts on and walked quickly toward the locker room. I found her in the showers, standing under one of the running spigots. I stripped off my shorts and shoes and walked up to her. Slipped my arms around waist and pulled her back against me. "I'm sorry."

"For what? Being a guy? I should have just made you come in me."

"No. Not if it's not safe."

"It probably was. It's only been a week. I don't think it'd be a problem for at least another week."

"A week ago, you were a virgin. Now you want to risk getting pregnant?"

She turned in my arms to face me, pressing her sexy soft body against mine. She lifted her face to mine and kissed me softly. We stood under the spray, kissing for long minutes before she broke it. "I don't want to get pregnant, but I also didn't want to watch her fucking you. I know about Becky. That's fine, she's my competition. But Rosanne is just fucking for the fun of it. She really only cares about finding a hard dick and riding it. She even fucked a guy under the bleachers in gym class one time. I don't want you to be that guy. You're too nice to treat like that."

"How do you know I'm too nice for that?"

"Because of the way you kiss. I may have been a virgin, but I've kissed a lot of guys. And I know a nice one from someone who just wants into my pants by how they kiss."

"You can tell that?"

"Sure. Isn't hard. You kiss softly, caringly, like I matter. Not like I'm a trophy to be taken."

"I'm even more sorry then. I shouldn't have let her join in."

"No, and yes. You know, tomorrow you'll be showering with us, not after us."

"So?"

"So, all of us will be naked. You know you're gonna get a hardon, and all the girls will want a feel. I guess I better get used to seeing you get grabbed and maybe even fucked. I know when we had the team meeting that several girls wanted to know if that meant we'd all be sharing the shower. And it wasn't because they're bashful."

"Oh."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine with it. I just wasn't ready today."

"But you will tomorrow?"

"I have to be. If it wasn't unanimous it was going to be a no, and I wanted you to be part of this with me. I wanted to be able to share the shower with you out in the open, instead of behind everybody's back, like this."

"I'm not sure I understand girls at all."

"Good. Let's get dressed and you can take me home. Maybe stop at the store too?"

I smiled and leaned down to kiss her again. We did stop at a store and buy some condoms, and of course found a quiet spot to park and try one out, before I drove her home. It was already dinner time, by the time I got home. "Hey mom." I said as I walked in. Mom, dad and sis were all at the table eating.

"Well, hello, I was wondering if you were coming home tonight."

"Yeah. Got held up at cheer practice."

"Cheer practice? I didn't know you were on the cheerleading team. At least not before a call I got from the principal of your school."