Locker Room Dare Ch. 03

Story Info
Billy becomes part of the team.
18.8k words
4.86
46.3k
81

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,349 Followers

Authors note: Thanks to ChiefHal for his proofreading assistance.

All characters depicted in this work involved in any sexual situation are 18 years old or older.

For those of you that are turned off by this, there is some Brother/sister Mother/son sex in this chapter.

It had been a weird couple of days. It was Wednesday, so there was no cheerleader practice today, which was giving me a break, from both the girls and coach. I still worried she was angry with me, after what I did in the shower with her and Jessica, I mean, nurse Allen. Maybe it wasn't right to call her by her first name, but then how many other guys in the school could say they'd seen her naked and fucked her.

She was absolutely gorgeous naked. I wasn't ever really worried about racism or anything like that. I tended to judge people by their actions rather than what they looked like. Maybe that's what comes from looking geekish. Anyway, black or not, she was stunning looking. I sort of hoped that I'd get another chance to see her naked, but I doubted it. My best guess; she was what I had heard called 'bi', liking both men and women. And coach was one of the women she very clearly liked, a lot. I wondered how many times they'd made out in the showers after practice before they did it in front of me?

Becky wanted me to come over after school, and I had spent most of the class with her hand in my lap and mine in hers. She'd worn underwear to school but had managed to covertly slip them off in class, right there next to me, and stuffed them in my pocket, which is where they still were, as I headed down the hallway to my locker, after the last class of the day.

"Billy!" I heard Allie Mason call, from behind me. I stopped and turned, letting her catch up to me. She did, and I turned back to the way I was going to start with, Allie walking beside me. "How you doing today?" she asked sweetly.

"I'm okay. You?"

"I'm alright." She said, followed by a long very pregnant silence. "Um, you have any plans for right after school?"

"No. I was just going to head home. I have to go over to Becky's later to study."

"Yeah. About that. Do you suppose we could go walk someplace and talk?"

"I usually drive home, but if you need a ride, we could stop someplace and chat."

"I'd like that." She said, with a smile. I nodded as we reached my locker. It only took a few moments to switch out what I needed and to get my jacket. It wasn't cold out, but it wasn't exactly warm either. I mean, late October was expected to be coat weather. I followed Allie to her locker and waited while she did the same, pulling her puffy, knee length, down jacket over her long sleeved dress. I led her to the parking lot and my car. Nothing fancy, just an old impala. I opened the door and held it open for her while she climbed in. I walked around the car and climbed in and started it up, turning the heater up to max before backing out of the parking space.

"So, you wanted to talk?"

"I did. You can do what you want, but I wanted to let you know that Becky doesn't think of you like a boyfriend or anything."

"No?"

"Uh uh. I overheard her bragging to one of her friends about how she managed to snag a fucking fantastic cock to fuck."

"That's good to know. Though I don't know that's a bad thing."

"Typical guy. A little flattery and he bends over for you. Look, you don't understand. She doesn't like you, she likes the way you fuck her. She's only into you for your dick." I tried not to run into anything as I drove, trying to take in what she said. I sorta felt like she did like me. Was I totally screwed up that badly? "I heard her talking to one of her friends. She's seeing you because of your dick. Not because she likes you as a person. She's planning on going to Penn State next year, and she doesn't plan on being tied down to anyone, when she does. She wants to be able to see and fuck whoever she wants, without having to feel guilty."

"Wow."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too." I said quietly.

"Hey, why don't you pull in there." She said, as we were driving past one of the many parks in the town. I shrugged and pulled into the small parking lot, barely large enough for half a dozen cars. I parked and almost as soon as I had the car turned off, she was opening the door. "Come on." She said with a smile, closing the door behind her and starting to walk toward one of the many walking and hiking trails that criss-crossed the parks. I got out and followed her. I caught up quickly and walked next to her. "I like taking walks. Do you?"

"They're okay. Sorta boring most times."

"Guess you just don't go walking with the right person," she said with a grin. We walked about a hundred yards down the small paved walk, before she spoke again. "I thought you looked pretty hot taking that shower last night. If coach hadn't interrupted, I was going to do something for you."

"Yeah? What's that?"

She stopped near a small bench, looked down the trail both ways and then took off her coat. She set it on the bench and then reached up under her skirt, skimming her panties down her legs and stepping out of them. She handed them to me and then unbuttoned the front of her dress. It only took a moment for her to work her arms out of the soft material, leaving her in nothing but her bra above her waist. She unclipped her bra and pulled it off, exposing her creamy white, freckle covered boobs. "Thirty two C" she said, with a grin, as I stood staring at her firm mounds. Her areolas weren't large, but they were a bright pinkish color, each one was puckering before my eyes around her small rock-hard nipples. "Want me to keep going?"

"Hell yes." I answered, as I took the bra, she now held out to me. She slipped the dress down, exposing her body all the way to her calves where her legs disappeared into her tall boots. She stepped out of the dress and handed it to me. She reached for her coat and pulled it back on, leaving the front open, so I could still see the modest sized bush of auburn curls on her mound. Her pussy was incredibly sexy looking, with almost no inner labia at all, protruding from her creamy white lips, where her freckles finally petered out.

"What do you think?"

"I think you look incredible." I said with a grin. "I bet all the guys you show off to like this, say that though."

"I wouldn't know. I don't show off to guys, at least not on purpose."

"No?" I asked in confusion.

"Nope" she said, reaching for one of my hands. "I don't do this either." She said as she pulled my hand from holding her clothes to her bare front. She coaxed my hand to squeeze her firm breast. "Ohhh. Cold hands." She giggled. "I just thought that since, well, I was checking you out yesterday, that maybe, I should give you a chance to check me out."

"Yeah." I answered as she stepped back, pulling my hand from within her coat. She closed her coat and turned to walk away. That's when I noticed someone walking down the narrow, paved walking trail. She walked toward the guy coming down the trail, with me following her, a few paces behind. After she passed him, she turned around and walked backwards, spreading her coat for me to see her naked body, from her neck to her knees. Her nipples were rock hard and exposed to me, as she walked backwards, her smile huge on her face. She continued to walk, this time facing away from me, pulling the coat down off her shoulders. She let it slide part way down her arms, showing me her bare back, before turning to show me her naked front again, this time even more exposed than before.

"Why don't you show me now." She said, as she continued to walk backwards.

"You want me to flash my dick?"

"Uh huh. Come on. Show me!" I shrugged my shoulders and undid my belt with one hand, my left hand full of her clothes. I undid my pants, stopped for a moment, to push my briefs down and expose my cock. I pulled my pants back up so I could walk and she started going backwards again. "I like how it looks." She said, as she turned to walk forward again, now sliding the jacket all the way off. She was completely naked, except for her boots, as she turned to face me again. "Do you like how I look?"

"I do."

"If you could, what would you do with me?"

"I wouldn't mind having sex with you."

"You wouldn't mind? That isn't exactly a resoundingly positive response."

"Okay, I'd love to find a place I could fuck you, until you come in a screaming orgasm."

"Now that's a lot better." She said, as she stopped, letting me catch up. When I was standing only a foot or two from her, her coat still held in her hands, but not on her in any way, she whispered. "How do you know I come in a screaming orgasm?"

"I don't."

"Wanna know a secret?"

"Sure."

"I don't either." She said with a little grin. She pulled the coat up to her shoulders, pushed her arms in the sleeves, then she wrapped her arms around herself, pulling the coat closed over her bare body. She stood there, in front of me, making me wonder what she was thinking. That's when I heard footsteps. Moments later, my dick still poking out, a woman jogged by us. She wasn't overly old and was encased in spandex jogging gear. She looked at the two of us as she jogged by, her head suddenly looking down at my crotch, when she realized I had a hardon sticking out. She rolled her eyes and shook her head so that we could see her disapproval, and then continued on jogging.

"You could have warned me."

"I could have."

"But you didn't."

"Nope. I could have stepped against you and covered you, like this." She said as she opened her coat again, stepping toward me, until her tits pressed to my chest and my dick was pushing between her thighs. She closed her coat around the two of us as much as she could, as we stood there, my dick poking between her thighs.

"So, why don't you know if you come in a screaming climax?" I asked her quietly.

"Because no one has ever made me climax."

"You've never climaxed?"

"Didn't say that. Said no one has ever made me."

"So, you never played with anyone?"

"Only once, on a sleep over. And we didn't know what we were doing, so nope, no screaming orgasm."

"You slept over at a guy's house?"

She giggled. "Of course not."

It took about three heart beats for me to understand. "Ahhh. So you're telling me this, why?"

"Curiosity."

"About what?"

"What it feels like to climax on a dick."

"Are you hoping I will?"

"Make me climax? Maybe."

"Why me?"

"Because. I know that before a week ago you were a virgin, just like me."

"How do you know that?"

"Because Becky said you were."

"Shit."

"Don't worry. She told Allisa that she's been teaching you, and you're a good learner."

"Good to know." I answered, blushing a little.

"So, will you?"

"Here?"

"Can't do it at home. I'd get in trouble."

"I don't have a condom."

"So? I had my period four days ago."

"Ah. Well."

"Your dick is between my legs already. Why not finish the job?"

"And if I do?"

"I'll stay naked until I'm back in the car, just for you. How about it? Wanna take my cherry?"

"You're determined, aren't you?"

"Since yesterday, yeah."

"Not before that?"

"Before that I thought you were a pervert, that loved to flash his junk at girls."

"And now you don't?"

"Nope."

"Maybe I'm just a serial flasher or something."

"Not likely. But even if you are, your dick is still between my legs, and it hasn't gotten any softer. So how about it? Make me come with it?"

I looked up and down the trail, finding no one. I pulled away from her and pulled her back up the trail to one of the benches that we had passed. "Take it off." She looked at me in confusion. "The coat," I said, as I tossed her dress and underwear onto the bench. "Don't want it getting in the way."

She nodded and took off her coat. She tossed it onto the bench and then turned to face me. "Now what?"

"Now you get fucked." I said, as I turned her around. She seemed to know to bend over, her bare ass pushing out at me. I let my pants slide to my ankles and pushed my briefs down to my knees. I was surprised how chilly it felt on my bare legs. If she was willing to be naked out here for this, then the least I could do was give her a good hard one. I stepped up behind her, rubbed my head up and down her very wet slit, spreading her full lips with the tip, until I could feel the entrance to her vaginal depths. "You sure about this?"

"Uh huh. Do it. I can feel you're right there. Trust me, I want you to."

I pressed myself toward her and forced my fat head into her. I heard her gasp, as I pushed a couple inches into her. We were committed now. I started to stroke in and out, slowly working myself into her, a little at a time. She was almost as tight as Becky was, when she was in the middle of an orgasm, her pussy tightly holding me as I pulled back and pushed forward. I bent forward and reached for a breast with my left hand and wrapped my right around her hip and thigh, until I could get my finger between her full lips. I felt her wetness with the tip of my finger and let it search for her clit.

"Oh fuck." She squeaked, as my finger rubbed across the sensitive nub. I started to slide my finger over her clit, in time with my strokes, something I'd tried with Becky and found she really enjoyed. It didn't take long before she was moaning and shaking gently, while I stroked in and out of her pussy, my finger teasing her clit in time with my strokes. I knew the signs of an orgasm, or at least I thought I did. It seemed to me like she was climaxing, her pussy squeezing and spasming around me, but at the same time, she kept moaning for me to not stop, so I didn't. I stroked her clit and drove my dick in and out of her. Her whole body shook harder and then I felt her body convulse and stiffen. She stood with her legs spread about two feet apart, her whole body rigid, as she peed a stream onto the pavement below her, a long gasping cry coming from her. "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!"

I kept stroking, knowing that I was going to come in a moment. I panted out to her that I was going to come, not that I intended to do anything but come inside her. "Here comes." I panted as my body spasmed. I stood behind her, my cock pumping shot after shot into her depths, the sensation apparently making her climax peak again. A second long stream of pee sprayed out on the ground between her legs, before she leaned forward, her arms and legs trembling as she tried to hold herself up. She pulled off my still drooling cock, long streamers, of my cum, starting to hang from the tip of my mushroom head, down toward the large wet spot on the pavement. "Oh my God, I'm soooo sorry. I don't know what happened. I didn't mean to."

"What?"

"Pee. I didn't mean to pee on you."

"Oh. Jenny did that too. She said it wasn't pee, it was something called squirting. I guess if you come really hard, that can happen."

"It can," I heard from behind me. I jerked around to see the woman that had jogged by earlier, leaning against a tree. I tried to cover my now flagging dick, while Allie pulled her coat over herself to hide her nakedness. "Trust me. If you squirted, you liked what he was doing." She said as she pushed off the tree. She gave me a little smile. "You know. I run here almost every day. If she gets tired of doing this, catch me out here. I'll be happy to let you feed that into me."

"You were watching us?" Allie squeaked.

"Oh honey, I was doing WAY more than watching," She said, sliding her hand down into her spandex pants, drawing my attention to the very wet crotch of the black pants. "Hope you two keep having fun like that. Good sex is hard to find and harder to keep hold of." She said, as she turned and started jogging away.

"Ohmygod, I'm so embarrassed." She said, lowering her face and burying it in the coat.

"Wait. I got the idea that you went naked out here a lot."

"Actually, no. I just wanted you to think I was more, um, you know, than I really was."

I chuckled, as I pulled up my pants. "Tell you what. Any time you wanna come out here and do this again, I'm game, as long as you get naked like this. It was really a turn on."

She smiled back, then started to get dressed. We walked back to the car hand in hand, chatting about what we had just done and what the lady that watched was thinking. I stopped in front of her house, to drop her off. She leaned over, pulled my face toward hers and pressed her lips to mine. We kissed somewhat awkwardly for long seconds before she broke the kiss. "Becky might only be into you for fucking her, but I'm fucking you because I'm into you." She whispered, and then without another word, got out and closed the door and ran to the house, leaving me completely confused.

I went to Becky's house to study, and of course, had sex. I couldn't get out of my head what Allie had said. Becky was using me for sex, just like she was using me for her grades. I wanted to believe it was something else, but in the end, I wasn't sure anymore. It was almost ten when I got home. I headed up to my room and heard the shower running in the bathroom. I still owed my stupid, big sister, for what she had done the other day. I didn't even know WHY she did it, but she had. What's the old saying about revenge being served cold? I had a perfectly bad, naughty, nasty idea. I went to my room, stripped completely naked and played with myself to get good and hard. If she wanted to play with my dick, I was going to let her see it, this time with it coming all over her.

I thought about fucking Allie out at the park, and felt myself getting closer and closer to coming as I stroked myself. I opened the bedroom door and stepped across the hall to the bathroom. I slipped into the bathroom and closed the door. I stood there, stroking myself, getting closer and closer to letting go as I imagined my sister standing naked under the shower spray. I heard the water stop and thought to myself "perfect." I was going to come any second. I held off, stroking myself to the point of no return. "You wanted to see my dick, well here it is sis!" I said, as I jerked the shower curtain back and started spurting my cum into the air, shooting string after string of my cum out at her. I saw the first powerful shot land on her tits, and the next on her stomach, the third on the dark brown curls on her mound. Only problem was, my sister is blond!

The scream was almost piercing. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" I stood there, staring at the girl in the shower, who was definitely NOT my sister, trying to cover her boobs with one arm and her pussy with her other hand, while at the same time trying to decide which arm to use to push me away from the bathtub. The last three squirts of cum landed on her legs and the bathtub, moments before the bathroom door burst open. My sister raced into the bathroom, at the sound of her friend's cry. She hadn't expected to find anyone in the small bathroom except her friend in the shower, so she wasn't prepared to have to stop a quickly as she needed to. As a result, she crashed into me, taking us both to the floor. I lay there, groaning at the impact of the hard tile floor, taking long seconds to realize that my sister, now laying flat on me, and searching for a grip to push herself up. As she did so, I could see her almost completely naked body, including her completely exposed bare tits.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" She shouted at me, as she pushed herself up off me, and started to stand up. Instead of answering, all I could do was stare at her. She was completely nude except for a pair of mostly see through panties that left so very little to the imagination. I could see her pussy lips and the tiny little bit of blonde curls on her mound. "SHIT! YOU'RE FUCKING NAKED!"

"He pulled back the curtain and came all over me!" her friend cried, as she stood in the shower, no longer covering her boobs, but trying to wipe my cum off her body, with her hands, shaking them in front of her, to get what she had wiped off, off of them. "Shit. I'm covered in his cum!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,349 Followers