Locker Room Dare Ch. 05

Story Info
Billy learns how to tumble.
14.4k words
4.83
12.8k
39

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

Authors note: Thanks to chiefhal for his proofreading assistance.

All characters in this work that are depicted in any sexual situation are 18 years old or older.

Significant amounts of sex was still a new thing to me, but I was getting surprisingly good at giving girls satisfaction. In the last few weeks I'd had sex with a lot of girls, but as many as I had, even on the cheerleading team, Malissa was one that I hadn't. Part of me expected that today would change that. True, Julia and Allie were both supposed to be here to 'help', but that didn't mean that Malissa wasn't going try to get a piece of me too. The way I figured it, being at home instead of at school would change the situation in her mind.

Listen to me. I'd fucked half the girls on the cheerleading squad already, and I was worried about Malissa wanting to have sex too? I mean, she's damn hot! I mean really, really damn hot! But she's also dating the captain of the football team. Last thing I needed was to get him pissed off at me. I heard about what happened to the last guy that made a pass at Malissa. A couple of the offensive linemen 'accidently' flipped his car over on its top, with him in it! I looked around again and didn't see any other cars, besides mine, so I wasn't sure if Jullia or Allie were here yet or not.

I considered going back to the car and texting Allie to see if she was coming, and then realized that I was being silly. I was here to learn how to tumble, whatever that meant. Sex wasn't part of that equation, at least I hoped so. Malissa had made no indication, other than that first day, stroking me off, that she was at all interested in me. She'd stood by during my initiation, naked as the rest of the girls, but not at all taking part in any of it. No, I was being silly. I reached out and pressed the doorbell. I heard footsteps inside the house coming to the door, a gentle clop-clop of high heels. The door opened and I stood there, my mouth practically hanging open, as I stared.

"Yes?" The incredibly gorgeous woman in the doorway asked. She looked like an older, and even more sexy, version of Malissa. She had flaring, curvy hips and a generous sized set of boobs, both accentuated by a nearly form fitting, yellow spandex dress that had a zipper running from the short, less than mid-thigh, hem, all the way to her boobs, where the zipper was pulled down a couple inches, letting a significant amount of her big tits show. She stood staring at me, staring at her, and then smiled slowly. "Let me guess. You're Billy?"

"Uh. Um. Yes ma'am." I mumbled. Then getting my brain back in gear. "Um. I'm sorry Mrs. Strong. Yes, Malissa asked me to come over to work on tumbling."

She opened the door wider. "Please, call me Callie. Come on in. Malissa is down in the basement. I'll show you the way." She said, as she stepped back to let me in. I could smell the scent of floral perfume, as I stepped past her, my arm almost brushing her chest as she slightly leaned toward me, as I walked past her. "I've heard about you joining the cheer team." She said, as she closed the door. "My daughter has been quite complimentary on how you've become a part of the team. From being a mat boy in punishment, to being part of the team, that's quite an undertaking."

"Well, coach is the one that really pushed this."

"Maybe at first." She said, as I followed her across the living room. "But you impressed Malissa, and that's hard to do."

"I did? I didn't think she really liked me all that much."

"Oh, quite the contrary. She has spent quite a bit of time chatting about you. Not something she does, for someone she doesn't like." She said, as she led me to a doorway. She opened it and I saw a set of carpeted stairs going down. "Malissa is down in the workout room. I'm off to the store, so have fun doing, whatever it is she's going to teach you!"

"Yes ma'am."

"Callie or miss C will do." She said with a smile, holding the door for me to go down. I walked through and headed down the stairs, the door closing behind me. The room at the bottom of the stairs was huge. Basically, an open room the size of the house, which was pretty large, in my book, with a few sofas, a TV on one wall and a bunch of exercise equipment. Sitting in front of one of the sofas I saw Malissa, sitting cross legged, papers and a book open on the floor in front of her.

"Hey there." I said, as I walked in. "Your mom let me in."

"Billy! Cool! I wasn't sure you were going to come."

"Sorry I'm late. I was taking care of something with my sister." I answered, as I walked over to where she was getting up. She had on a very tiny pair of shorts and a crop top, not unlike what she wore to cheerleading practice, but maybe a bit tighter and shorter.

"No worries. What say we get started? Julia should be here in a little while. I haven't heard from Allie yet."

"Sure, what are we doing?"

"We're going to start with hand stands. Can you do a hand stand?"

"I don't know. Never really tried."

"Then let's do a wall stand first. Come over here. Now, put your hands on the floor like this." She said, bending over to demonstrate. From where I was standing, the shorts tightened and pulled up into her crotch. The tiny little shorts pulled in between her pussy lips, letting part of her pussy show around the narrow crotch material. "Then I want you to kick up and push your feet toward the ceiling. When you do, you lean your body and feet against the wall for balance. Like this!" She pushed off the floor and swung her feet up against the wall. She held herself upside down on her hands, her feet and butt pressed against the wall. Aided by gravity, the tiny little shirt slid down her chest, uncovering her breasts and flopping down in front of her face. She pushed off the wall and landed on her feet again. "Stupid shirt," she said reaching up and pulling it up and off. "Now, let's try that again." She put her hands down and kicked off again, this time, holding herself on her hands, as she rested her butt and feet on the wall. "So, this is a wall stand. Once you can do this, we'll do a free hand stand. Like this." She pushed her feet off the wall and then walked on her hands several feet from the wall, and held herself there, upside down, her toes pointed toward the ceiling and her body straight and rigid. Her big, soft tits hung from her, toward her face and wiggled slightly as she moved her upper body to hold her balance. After ten or so seconds, she bent over and easily stood back on her feet, gracefully. "So, you ready?"

"I guess."

"Take that shirt off. No point in having it distract you."

"Sure." I agreed, pulling my t-shirt off and tossing it aside where she had thrown hers. I did my best to imitate what she had done, trying three times to kick off and get my feet held straight up like she had. The fourth time she stepped over to me and grabbed my ankles, lifting and pushing them up until my butt and feet were both on the wall. I looked up at her, from my head down position, looking right up at her crotch, part of her inner lips still sticking out around the material of the shorts. I couldn't help it. I just couldn't. I was trying to concentrate on balancing, but looking at her crotch made my dick start to grow in my shorts, and before long, she was looking down at my tenting shorts.

"Okay. Come down now." She said, letting go of my legs. I pushed off the wall like she had, but instead of landing gracefully, I fell over backwards as soon as my feet touched, ending up sitting on the carpeted floor. "Well, that wasn't very graceful."

"I'm not all that coordinated." I apologized.

"Well, that's okay. We'll work on it, okay? Now, we're heading toward a turnover. It's the first step in a back flip. You step into doing what you just did, to do a handstand, but you keep going and bend right over until your feet hit the floor, and then you use your momentum and push off with your arms to stand up again. Like this." She said, as she took one step, bent over, planted both hands on the floor and then kicked off. I stared, as she gracefully bent backwards, reaching for the floor with her feet, letting her momentum carry her body as she pushed herself off with her arms and bent her legs, causing her to spring up to stand again, all done smoothly and effortlessly.

"No way I can do that."

"Of course not. Not at first. We'll do it in stages. I'm going to hold my arm out and when you feel your body hit it, you bend your back, and I'll help you roll it over. And if you don't make it, I'll help you not fall flat on your back, okay?"

"I guess." I answered, a little nervously.

It took no less than six tries, before I managed to not end up laying on the carpet at the end. Finally on the sixth, I managed to push enough with my hands to flip over her arm and end up sprawled on the floor on my face.

"Now, that definitely looked graceful!" I heard Julia say from across the room.

"Yeah, it's proving a little more difficult for him than I expected." Malissa said as she helped me stand up.

"Topless already?" Julia asked with a grin.

"Yeah, my shirt was being a pain as we did hand stands."

"Likely excuse." Julia said, as she stripped her own shirt off and tossed it aside, exposing her little B cup boobs. "Not that I'm going to argue with it. Now, trying to teach him to do a flip is a little ambitious, isn't it? Why don't we try getting some coordination first. Maybe a round off and then a summersault?"

"You think? All the way back to that?"

"Honey, he has no experience at this kind of thing. Fucking, yes, tumbling? Not so much... We gotta start as if he's a newbie, which he is!"

"Alright. Show him a roundoff." Malissa said, moving back.

I watched Julia take a few steps, start what I recognized as a cartwheel, and then cut it short, bending to end up standing facing the way she'd come. I couldn't help but enjoy the view of her small boobs bouncing, as her feet hit the ground and she bounced on them several times. "Okay Billy. Your turn. Just like I did it."

It took three tries to get it to work and several more before she had tweaked my 'form' into something she felt was acceptable. She then moved on to demonstrate a cartwheel, which I easily did, though not nearly with as much grace as she had. By the time I had done several, I was getting quite warm, sweat running down my chest and face. Malissa got me a towel to wipe off with and then we moved on to combining the two, a cartwheel followed by the round off. It wasn't overly difficult and before long I had it going well, with what they both considered 'decent form'.

"Now we're going to get tougher. We want to combine these into a back flip. When you do the round off, you'll already have momentum. What you do, instead of leaning back the way you came, you let the momentum carry you the same direction, bending over backwards and pushing with your feet. Here I'll show you!" Julia said. She stepped to the end and then started her run. She got some speed, did her roundoff and then transitioned that into three backflips before stopping and standing upright again.

"I don't think I can do that."

"We'll start with just one flip. Malissa and I will help you. Trust us!"

"If you say so. I walked to where she had started. I took several running steps and did my roundoff and then bent backwards and pushed. Both Malissa and Julia reached out with their arms to help flip me over, but instead of flipping, I just sort of laid down flat and slid over their arms. I hit the carpet fairly hard, the air getting knocked out of my lungs for a moment. I lay on the floor doubled over, trying to get air into my lungs, as the two of them quickly knelt down next to me, to try to help. I'm not sure at that moment that there is anything that could help, not until my body decided to make my diaphragm work again, which took several excruciatingly long seconds. My body finally drew in a massive breath to fill my screaming lungs again, allowing me to gasp and pant for breath.

"God Billy! You alright?" Julia asked, stroking my head, as I rolled onto my back and lay there, panting and gasping.

"I will be," I panted. I looked at both girls who were looking at me, but not at my face. I looked down and saw that my shorts had been accidently pulled down, leaving my hardon sticking out completely exposed.

"You know. When we initiated him, I wouldn't have minded being one of the lucky ones. He's good with his tongue, but that dick just looks soooooo fucking inviting!" Julia said, as she reached out for my dick. Her petite hand closed around it, as much as it could, and she slowly began to stroke it. She looked at me with raised eyebrows. "What do you say? Let me take care of this so it doesn't get in the way of our practice?"

"Damn Julia!" Mellissa laughed. "Why don't you just come out and ask him, if he minds if you fuck him?"

"Okay. Billy, mind if I fuck you?"

I looked between the two of them and then shrugged. "As long as you don't mind getting naked."

"Hell, if that's all it takes!" She giggled, as she stood up. She quickly pulled her shoes off and then slid her spandex shorts and the tiny panty she had on under the shorts, down her legs. She kicked them off her feet and then stepped over me. She looked down at me and then squatted down, reaching for my dick again and aiming it at her pussy. She didn't have a large amount of inner lip protruding from her completely hairless pussy, but she wasted no time in rubbing the tip of my engorged head back and forth across what was there, spreading her juices both over my head and her lips. She slowly worked me deeper between her lips until I felt my head push, slightly, into the entrance to her vaginal depths. She pushed down against me, closing her eyes and groaning softly, as her body slowly tried to expand, to allow my fat cock into her. "Fuck. I don't know if this is going to go."

"You sure?" Malissa asked.

"Fuck!" she gasped, as her body suddenly slid down an inch or two, driving my swollen head and part of my shaft into her. "Jesus Christ, you feel like a fucking log! No wonder Becky and Allie wanna fuck you all the time!"

"I'd like to think its for more than just my dick." I said quietly, as she wiggled and moved up and down a little, slowly working my shaft into her further.

"Malissa. I dare you to sit on his face." She moaned, as she started to lift and lower herself."

"I don't have to." She said, sitting on the carpet a few feet from us.

"You're missing out. He did a really good job on me in the locker room."

"I'm sure he did." Malissa said quietly, watching Julia ride me, her own hand rubbing her pussy through that tiny pair of shorts. I watched her stand up and slip the shorts off, sit back down and spread her legs. She teased her fingers over her slit, as she watched my dick appearing and disappearing in Julia, her petite Asian ass slapping rhythmically against my thighs, as she bounced herself on me. Tight was an understatement. Julia was probably the tightest pussy I'd been in, in my short career as sex object. She reached for my hands and pulled them up to her chest, pressing them to her firm little boobs. I squeezed and kneaded her breasts as she lifted and lowered herself on my shaft. I could feel my orgasm building fairly quickly, Julia's tight pussy teasing me, in ways that I only really had felt, while my partner of the moment was climaxing.

"Oh damn Julia, you're gonna make me come," I groaned softly.

"Yeah, I know, me too. God, getting so close!" She panted, as she bounced on my lap. "Ohhhhh God, yes. No wonder Sally came on you so fast!"

"Sally? Is that who was riding me while you were on my face?"

"Part of the time." She answered.

"Oh damn, if you want my load, you're going to have it damn soon!"

"Good. Come for me, I'm almost there too."

"Not going to leave any of me for Malissa?" I grunted.

"Oh, honey, she doesn't have sex," Julia moaned, "she just watches."

"Oh shit. Here it comes." I panted, as I tried to hold back, as long as I could. I loved how it felt, when I came hard inside one of the girls, how if I held it as long as I could, I would come so hard inside them. They seemed to enjoy it every bit as much as I did. "Gonna come!" I gasped, as my body started to hit overload.

"OH FUCK, YES!" Julia screamed, as my body jerked hard under her, jamming me hard up into her pussy as she was stroking down on me. I felt the surge of cum push deep into her, as she let all her weight down on my lap. I lay there, jerking and spasming, filling her tight little pussy with shot after shot of cum, while she sat on my surging cock, shaking and trembling, in a climax of her own. "YES, YES, YES, YES! FILL ME WITH THAT CUM!" she screamed, as I squeezed her tits and continued to spasm and jerk under her. She looked down at me, panting heavily, as my body began to still. "Now that was one hell of a good cum. I wish Tommy could make me feel like that, but he just doesn't have the hardware."

"God Julia, why do you keep going out with him, if you have to find other guys to satisfy you?" Melissa asked with a frown.

"Hell, I like him. He's really nice to me and I care about him. But his dick just isn't big enough!"

"And he doesn't complain about you fucking other guys?" I asked breathlessly.

"Honey, who says I tell him? As far as he's concerned, he's the world's best lover, when he's fucking me, even if I have to help him get me off."

"I'll never understand girls." I said, shaking my head.

"You're not supposed to." Julia chuckled. "Now that we got that put away for a while, how about we go back to work?"

"Sure." I agreed, as she stood up, pulling off my dick. Her pussy leaked our cum out, dripping down onto me with long streamers. Malissa shook her head and went and found a towel to wipe me, and Julia's pussy, off with. Then we returned to working on the flip.

It took almost another hour before I was comfortably doing the flip, and then not without having landed on both Julia and Malissa several times. My dick had long since recovered and was wagging and flopping around wildly, while we worked, but Julia insisted that we stay naked, just for fun. Of course, the kind of fun she was hoping for was more evident while we 'cooled down' with some stretching exercises. Most of which seemed designed to show off her waiting pussy, until I finally just stood behind her and shoved my rigid member into her. It only took a few short minutes before she was climaxing again, loudly crying out about how good it felt and how hard she was coming. After she climaxed, she got dressed and then ran off for home, complaining that she was going to be late for something or other, leaving Malissa and me alone.

"You did good today." She said, as she flopped onto the sofa and patted the cushion next to her.

I dropped onto it. "Thanks. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"I think I've had sex with almost everyone on the team now, except you."

"Are you asking me to have sex with you?"

"No. Not that. I just wondered why."

"You're wondering if there's something about you, that doesn't turn me on?"

"Well, I guess that's one way to look at it."

"There's nothing about you that's the problem. In fact, I'm super horny right now and would love to sit on that dick."

"But you won't."

"No."

"Because?"

"Because I made a promise to myself, that I'd wait until I got married. Whoever that one perfect, special guy is, that's who's going to have me, all of me, and no one else will have ever sampled what I give him."

"So, you don't do sex at all?"

"I don't have intercourse. Doesn't mean I don't do oral or touching." She said with a shrug.

"But you're dating Nathan, the football star. He has to want some once in a while. I know I would, if I was him."

"I never said my boyfriends didn't get sex. I just said I didn't give it to them."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers