Locker Room Dare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those sounds like serious questions. What brought you to want answers, to those particular questions?"

"Malissa was helping me learn to do some tumbling stuff. Things she told me made me wonder just exactly why Coach Song wanted me to work with the girls."

"It sounds like a reasonable question. I think I should hear the answer to that as well, don't you Grace?" Delila asked softly, looking past me to Grace, as she stood in the middle of the tub with her arms crossed under her tits and an exasperated look on her face. I didn't know if that exasperation was toward me, or toward Delila taking over.

I heard her take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "When I caught you in the locker room with Becky, I assumed you were just another egotistical boy, trying to get laid. I assumed that I interrupted you, before you could con your way into her pants, though I could see you were well on your way, with her tits hanging out and her pants around her knees. It was just a matter of time before you talked your way into sticking it into her, instead of just letting her stroke it."

"Is that why you sent her away? Why you took over?" I asked, without looking away from Delila.

"It was." She answered.

I rolled on Delila, until I rolled off her and sat on a bench, neck deep in the water next to her and looked at Coach. "So having me dress that way, having Malissa drop my pants in front of all the girls, having them all intentionally flash me all practice long, that really was all just to embarrass me?"

"No, not just to embarrass you. I wanted to do a lot more than that. I wanted to humiliate you. I wanted to make you feel, what I felt at the hands of...of another man. I wanted to prove that all men were dirty, filthy, hormone driven assholes, and you were just another."

"Thanks for nothing," I said sharply.

She dropped her arms and waved them around a moment. "You're right, I wasn't doing it to help you. I really wasn't." She said before she put her hands on her hips and stood looking at me. "But you did something I didn't expect. You surprised me! You stood there, embarrassed as hell, but you stood there, letting Malissa jack you off in front of all the girls. You let me dress you in those stupid little shorts, that couldn't help but show off your dick, as soon as you started getting hard, and I made sure that happened, by asking the girls to be sure to show a little extra. When that didn't seem to do it, I had you help spot them, knowing that you'd be getting your hands on their bodies, with as little as they were wearing. But you didn't...you didn't take advantage of it. You tried to be respectful and polite."

"Grace." Delila whispered.

"It gets worse. I showered with him, trying to get him to... giving him every chance to, every invitation to, but in the end, I had to make the moves. He wouldn't. I asked some of the girls to make passes at him, and he let them draw him into having sex, but it was at their request, not his. He was a conundrum. Then Allie asked him to take her virginity. He was, as I understand, gentle, and caring. He made her feel special. And when she started to have feelings for him, he responded. He truly cared about her."

"It seems like you tried to prove all men are bastards, and instead you proved just the opposite."

"Not really. He'll fuck anything in skirt. Even though he claims to have feelings for both Becky and Allie."

"What do you expect. You've taken a virgin, and dropped him into a vat of feminine hormones that love sex, every bit as much as you do. What did you expect to have happen? He is very much a product of your own creation, though he isn't the asshole you expected."

"No, he isn't," she agreed.

"From what I hear, he's become a confident lover, capable of giving tremendous pleasure, and making sure his partner enjoys it every bit as much as he does."

"That's what the girls tell me," Grace acknowledged.

Delila rolled, on her reclined seat, to face me. "Billy, I understand that this could be somewhat awkward, for all of us. You walked into a very private and intimate exchange between Grace and myself. It is not intended for public consumption, or even for public knowledge. Quite clearly, this kind of relationship between a principal and her staff is forbidden, not unlike the physical relationship you and Grace and Jessica have already shared. You've shown great restraint so far, keeping that relationship under wraps. Now I'm afraid that you're going to have a much larger secret to keep. That of what Grace and I were sharing, when you showed up. I presume I can trust you to keep this secret?"

"Um, yeah, I guess I can."

"Good boy. Now that you have the answers you wanted, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Malissa, said that this was all true, but I didn't want to believe her. I kind of feel like I don't really belong on the team, that it was all fake."

"I didn't ask for you to dress out with the team, to be part of the team. Malissa came to me and demanded it. She said she asked all the girls and they agreed to a girl, to add you to the team." Grace said, "so, in a way, there isn't anything fake. You won the girls over yourself. I didn't have anything to do with that."

"You didn't?"

"No, she had to convince me, and she did." Grace answered. "Though she wouldn't have had to work as hard to do so, if you and I had our after-game play sooner. Not the stuff in the gym. The stuff that we did with Jessica after. You proved to be a gentle, caring and considerate lover, just like Malissa said you were. You have the tools and the sensitivity to make it work. Jessica was as impressed as I was. Not only did you satisfy both of us, you were intuitive enough to know when not to interrupt our intimacy, and when to join in and add your, um, uniqueness, to our game."

"Well Billy, since you're going to have to keep our little secret, maybe we should add a little incentive." Delila said softly, drawing my attention back to her. "What boy wouldn't love to be able to say he fucked his principal, literally? Not that you could tell anyone, but you'd know."

"Fuck you?" I asked in a whisper.

She held a hand out to me, and when I took it, she pulled me gently back toward her, rolling on her seat, pulling me back on top of her. This time she spread and lifted her legs, one on either side of me. She wrapped her legs around my middle and reached a hand down between us. I wasn't hard, not after the discussion I'd had with Coach. "Let's see if we can coax this back to what it was before, shall we?" She moved her hand from between us, and slid it up to find one of mine. She pulled my hand to her breast and then, once my hand was firmly planted on her soft tit, she moved her hand to the back of my head. She pulled my face to hers and pressed her lips softly to mine. We kissed for long seconds, her lips sucking mine, her tongue teasing into my mouth, her breath sharing with mine. After some time, she broke the kiss, but didn't pull her face from mine.

"How does it feel to be playing with your principal's tits? How many times have you seen me at school, and looked at me, wondering what I had on under my dress? Would you like to know what I wear under my dresses?" she asked with a naughty little grin. "I don't think I'll tell you, but maybe one day I'll show you. If you're a good boy, and you keep our little secret. Maybe I'll let you undress me. Would you like that? To take off my dress and see what I wear under it?"

"I would," I whispered, as she slipped her hand between us again. She grasped my hardening dick.

"Mmmmmmm. Getting hard, I think you like the idea of fucking your principal. Can you imagine doing it in my office? Undressing me in my office and see what I wear under my clothes?" she asked in a loud whisper. She used her legs to move me a little bit, pushing my now hard dick down and then using her legs to pull me toward her again. I felt her rub my head around her pussy lips and then use her legs to pull me up her body, forcing me slowly into her pussy. She closed her eyes and lay her head back, letting out a soft pleasurable groan. "Damn!"

I felt my dick push into her, I started to stroke into her, feeling her hot wet depths caress my head. She wasn't nearly as tight as the girls I'd been with were, but the way she used her legs as I stroked, changing how my dick moved inside her with each stroke, was, well, an incredible feeling.

"Yes, God you feel so good in me. Fuck me, Billy! Make me come for you!" She moaned loudly, as I plunged into her over and over. I worked in and out of her as she moved in time with my strokes. I squeezed her tit with each stroke, letting her nipple stick between my fingers so that each squeeze of her tit also squeezed her nipple. I was glad I'd had sex already or I'd be struggling to not come. "Fuck me, Billy. Undress me, take my dress off. Take off my bra and my panties. Make me naked for you and then sit me on my desk and fuck my hot pussy. Make me come for you and then fill me with your cum. God, you have no idea how many times I've wished someone would do that, come to my office and take me. Strip me naked and fuck me on my own desk. Oh God Billy! I'm coming. I'm COOOOOOMMMIIING!" she cried into the night, as her whole body tensed and shuddered. I could feel her pussy clenching around me, her legs tightening, so that it was hard to stroke into her. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me tightly to her as she climaxed. "Ohhhhhhh God, yes." She moaned softly, as her body slowly started to relax, the tension of her climax slowly fading away.

She looked at me and pressed her lips to mine again, softly kissing me, but not letting me move in her, as she held me with her legs. "I think it's time to get out of this tub before we're boiled to death." She whispered as she broke the short kiss. "Not to mention that I'm up on Grace two to none. I think we have our work cut out for us." She unhooked her legs from around me and gently pushed me back, slipping my still rock- hard cock out of her. She was soon standing in the water, one hand pulling me up and the other held out to the pouting, scowling, woman on the other side of the tub. "Come on Grace. Don't be like this."

"Why not? You just proved my point! Men are all assholes and boys are no better!"

"How did I prove that?"

"By inviting him to have sex with you, when this was our time!"

"Oh sweetie. Don't be mad. We both know that a cock can feel so good, especially after a good climax. Why don't we take this to the bedroom and continue it. Grace rolled her eyes, but got up and climbed from the tub with us. Delila led us both to the master bedroom and crawled onto the bed, pulling Grace onto the bed by her hand. Reluctantly Grace crawled onto the bed, while Delila laid down. It took a few moments, but Grace crawled over the top of Delila and laid down on top of her, the two wrapping their arms around each other and bringing their lips together.

I stood there awkwardly, as I watched the two of them embrace, the kiss slowly growing more and more intimate. Delila reached a hand out for me as they broke the kiss, both of them panting heavily. "Now, why don't you come up here with us. I bet Grace would love to feel you pounding her, while I licked her hot little pussy!"

"If he fills me up, I'm going to make you lick it out of me." Grace said quietly.

I saw Delila grin, "it'd be well worth it, to see you climax nice and hard on my face."

"If you want it," Grace said quietly. She pushed up off of Delila's body onto her hands and knees and then crawled up the bed until she could hold the headboard. Delila moved down the bed a bit further until her face was under Grace's pussy and then she reached up to grasp her butt cheeks and pull her wet pussy down to her face.

"Come on Billy. Fuck her for me, make her come, like you made me come."

I quite honestly had no idea what was happening to my life. I came over to talk to Coach about Malissa, and here I was, fucking her and Principal Jennings. But hell, I was still a guy, with a raging hardon. What else would I do, but what I'm told? I moved to straddle Delila's chest with my knees and watched her grasp my dick. She pulled my head down to her mouth and she licked my dick for a few moments, before moving it up and rubbing it between Grace's wet lips. I held her hips and pushed forward, as I felt my head nestle into the entrance to her depths. I pushed in a few inches and then started to stroke, short little jabbing strokes at first, her lubricating me, as I moved in deeper and deeper. I was soon stroking my full length into her, driving fully into her, until I could feel my head hitting the end of her tunnel. In and out I drove, Grace moaning loudly, while I stroked and Delila licked. I reached up to Grace's tits with one hand, using the other to hold her butt cheek for balance. I squeezed and kneaded her tit, while I pushed into her, my orgasm starting to grow more urgent with each stroke.

"Come for me baby!" Delila said, from under Grace's pussy. "You know you want to, you're just fighting it. I can tell, let it go honey, let it happen! Come for me, come all over my face with your sexy pussy."

"Uh-uh." Grace grunted, hanging on to the edge of the headboard.

"You wanna play that game?" Delila asked. "Alright sweetie, you just try not to come." Delila reached one of her hands up between us, sliding her palm up Grace's butt cheek and around my plunging cock. I watched in fascination as Delila reached her fingers between Grace's cheeks, and then pushed a finger into her puckered rose bud.

"OH FUCK! YOU CUNT!" Grace screamed, as her whole body suddenly dissolved into shudders and trembles. I could feel her pussy suddenly clenching around my hard member, the sudden tightness pushing me quickly to the point of no return. I plunged into Grace over and over, watching Delila push her finger in and out of Grace's ass, in time with my strokes, making Grace jerk and shudder as her climax was pushed even higher.

"Oh fuck." I grunted, as Grace screamed a stream of profanity. My body bucked hard and jammed not only my cock deep into Grace's pussy, but my stomach also forced Delila's finger deeper into her ass at the same time.

"OHHHHHH FUCK! YOU GODDAMN NASTY CUNT!" Grace screamed, as her whole body convulsed. I could hear Delila laughing below her, as my body pumped shot after shot of cum, deep into Grace.

"That's it, sweetie. You know you wanted to come for him, you just didn't want to let it happen." Delila said, as she pulled her finger out. She gently pushed me back, sliding my still leaking dick out of Grace. She pushed me until I rolled onto the bed next to them and then she coaxed Grace to crawl back down over her juice covered body until she could lay on top of Delila again. The two pressed themselves together, and then kissed. After several minutes they broke the long, incredibly hot embrace.

"I think you should go home now Billy, I think that we're going to be busy, for the rest of the night." Grace said quietly.

"Yes ma'am." I said quietly.

"Billy!?" Delila said, looking at me as I crawled off the bed. I stopped and looked back at her. "Don't go home without a shower. We don't need people wondering what you were doing, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Use the shower in there." Grace said, before lowering her lips back to Delila's.

I did as they asked and then found my clothes outside and slipped out the same gate I had entered. As short time later I lay in bed, not sure what to think. I'd just fucked the principal and my coach. God knows what anyone would think, if I tried to tell them that. Maybe Jessica would believe me. I also knew that there weren't many people I could tell, without causing coach a lot of trouble. I was beginning to believe what I was told, about her trying to embarrass me instead of caring about me. Part of me felt that I should get her in trouble for that, but I couldn't do that without getting people I cared about in trouble. It was a restless night's sleep, when I finally did drift off.