Locker Room Dare Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm confused. That doesn't make any sense at all."

"You really want to know?"

"I guess I don't have to know, but I am a bit curious."

"All you have to do is make me a promise."

"What kind of promise?"

"The same one you made to Grace and Jessica. Yes, I know all about it." She said, when I looked at her in shock. "It's the same promise I made to them. But, since we've made the same promise, and know the same things, I don't suppose it makes a lot of difference if we know each other has done it."

"How did you find out?"

"Jessica told me. She called me this morning and told me. Wanted me to know what was going on before we met up today."

"I get it. So, all I have to do is promise to never tell anyone. I guess I can do that."

"Then sit here. I'll be back." She got up and headed upstairs, still butt naked. I waited for a couple minutes and was about ready to get my shorts and shirt when I heard her coming back down the stairs.

"Oh shit," I gasped, covering my dick with both hands, as her mother stepped out of the stairwell behind her daughter, the two of them walking to where I was sitting on the sofa, the two stepping in front of me, side by side. "Uh, Mrs. Strong! I didn't, I mean, we weren't, I just, Malissa, she, shit." I finally said quietly, realizing there was nothing I could say that wouldn't look bad. I mean, here I was, in her house, naked. What else could I be doing besides having sex with her daughter.

"Hello Billy. I hear you and Malissa have been having a little chat. She said you wanted to know, how it was her boyfriends didn't complain about her not wanting to have sex with them. She thought maybe, rather than telling you, she'd show you. Does that sound about right?"

"I...Um, well, um..." I started to mumble, stopping as she reached behind her back. I saw her hands move to the zipper on her front, and then watched her slowly pull the tab down, exposing her body inch by inch. Once the zipper had hit the end, she pulled the dress apart, and let it slide down her arms. With the short summer dress now on the floor around her, she stood and let me look. She had black lace bra and panties and a black garter belt, that she was now unclipping from the nude-colored stockings. In moments, she took the belt off and tossed it aside. She reached behind her back again and slipped off the lace bra, freeing her tits, which were quite a bit larger than even her daughter's big tits. With a naughty looking little grin she stepped out of her high heels and then stepped to the sofa. Standing in front of me, she lifted one foot and placed it on the sofa between my legs.

"Why don't you help me with my stockings," she said softly. "You know how, don't you?"

"I, um. Maybe." I said, almost afraid to move my hands from where they were, hiding most of my hardon. "But Mrs. Strong..."

"Miss Strong. I'm not married any longer. Please, call me Miss C, or even better, Callie. Now, you want to help me with my stockings, or should I take them off and use them to tie your hands to something?"

"That's okay. I think I can manage." I mumbled, pulling both hands from my dick and reaching up her thigh. I pulled on the top of the stocking and when the material tried to roll on itself, I let it. I stroked my fingers across the rolling material, my fingers stroking her soft skin at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessssss. I love a man that knows how to tease a woman." She cooed softly, as I worked the stocking all the way down and off her foot. She moved her other foot between my legs, this time using her toes to nuzzle against my balls. I stroked my fingers along her thigh again, rolling the other stocking down until she had to lift her foot from under my balls to let me pull it all the way off. She turned to face away from me. She slipped her panties off and slowly, very slowly, bent over in front of me, pulling them slowly down her legs, until she could step out of them. She spread her feet about a foot apart and stood there, waiting. She looked past her butt at me and grinned. "Yes. This is exactly that kind of invitation. If you want to, you can slide that big, fat cock right into my hot, wet pussy. That what you want? You want to fuck my hot cunt? Come give me that cock. Just slide it right into me."

I stared at the pussy pushing at me between her thighs, her fingers reaching between her legs to stroke herself, teasing the significant amount of her inner lip away from her body, until it was all exposed and glistening with her juices.

"Go ahead." Malissa said with a smile. "She hasn't had a cock in at least two weeks."

"I haven't." Callie said softly. "And I haven't had one this big in even longer. I heard your friend screaming it out earlier. How about you push that fat cock in me and make me scream like that?"

I might not have understood the dynamic, but I sure as hell understood the invitation. I was horny as hell after 'stretching' with Julia. I stood up from the sofa and stepped the short two feet or so to where she stood, bent over. She reached between her legs, her fingers looking for and finding my cock. She pulled me gently closer, rubbing my head between her lips and then trying to pull me forward while she tried to feed it into her depths. I pushed toward her and stepped toward her as well, sinking my full length into her hot wetness. "Ohhhh God yes, sooo big and full. Now fuck me honey. Fuck me as hard as you want. Make me come and then use my pussy and make your deposit. I want to feel you pumping your cock, and your cum, into my hot cunt!"

I held her hips and started to rock, driving my dick in and out of her. I hadn't even realized that part of the wall by the exercise equipment was mirrored. I could see us in it, her bent over, facing the mirror, her huge tits hanging down below her chest, swinging wildly like two huge creamy drops. In and out I thrust, driving my cock into her, until I could feel it bump the end of her vagina, when my hips hit her firm round ass.

"YES! That's it, honey. Fuck my hot cunt, make me come with that cock. Give it all to me baby, drive it right in there!"

"Uh huh." I grunted, staring at the image of the two of us fucking. I noticed something else, something that made me spread my attention between Callie's swinging tits, and the sight of Malissa, plunging a dildo in and out of her own pussy, as she sat on the couch behind us. She held her legs up in the air, spread way apart, and drove a pink dildo in and out of herself, in time with the strokes I was making, into her mother.

Malissa sat on the sofa, plunging the dildo into her pussy, moaning loudly, while Callie begging me to pound her harder. The sights and sounds were pushing me closer and closer to climax. I wasn't sure just how much longer I could go, without unloading in her. Out I pulled, then in I thrust, hard, driving myself rhythmically, and strongly, into her, over and over.

"SHIT! GONNA COME! DON'T STOP! WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Callie screamed, as her pussy started to squeeze around me. I loved how it felt, when a girl climaxed around my dick, and Callie was no exception. The sudden spasms and additional tightness sent me over the edge. My body bucked hard and I drove deep into her pussy, as my dick started unloading cum into her. "FUCK YES!" she screamed, as she stood, her body spasming and jerking almost in time with mine.

"Damn." I panted, as I stood, gently stroking her bare ass, as my cock continued to twitch inside her. To my surprise, she pulled off of me and straightened. With a grin, she turned around to face me and pushed me in the middle of my chest, until I backed up to the sofa and then fell back onto it. She moved closer and knelt down, pushing my knees apart.

"I hope you like being sucked on." She said with a grin, staring at me as she lowered her face toward my dick. She opened her mouth and engulfed as much of my slowly shrinking cock as she could.

"Oh damn," I gasped softly, as her tongue teased that sensitive spot under my head, making my dick jerk in her mouth.

"You like that huh?" She asked, pulling her mouth off of me for a moment. She closed her lips around me again and began to slide her mouth up and down, her tongue teasing the underside of my shaft. I was slowly softening, but not nearly as fast as I usually would. But the fact I was, didn't seem to bother her. She worked, licking and sucking my dick, with loud slurping noises.

Malissa moved next to me, pulling the dildo from her pussy and standing up on the sofa. She stepped to straddle me, and then pushed her pussy toward my face. She didn't have to say anything, I knew what she wanted. I grasped her bare ass cheeks and pulled her gently toward my face, sticking my tongue out to softly lick her wet, spread lips.

"Ohhhhhh yeah. Lick me, Billy. Lick my hot little clit and make me come all over your face!"

I didn't need to answer. I pulled her a little more toward me and then licked up between her lips, tasting her copious sweet juices and searching for her clit with the tip of my tongue. She moaned softly, as I worked up and down her slit, squeezing her butt cheeks as I did. I started to imagine her sliding down and sitting on my dick, letting me push my hard shaft up into her. But I knew that wasn't going to happen. She wanted to not have sex, that way, until she was married, and I understood. Instead, I let go of one of her butt cheeks and moved my arm between her legs. I slowly pushed a finger up into her, as I continued to lick and flick her hard little clit, making her moan even louder. I stroked my finger in and out of her, like a little dick, pushing it deep into her and trying hard to curl it, like Jessica taught me, not all that long ago.

I needed a little more depth, and added a second finger, now able to get that fraction of an inch further, reaching a spot that was clearly more sensitive. She held onto the back of my head and tried to smash my face toward her pussy, while I licked her clit and plunged my two fingers in and out. God, I was damned turned on again, and apparently it had the desired effect on my dick. I felt Callie pull her face off of me and then felt a soft wetness envelope me again. I wasn't sure how she had the room, but she had crawled onto the sofa on her knees and fed me back into her sopping wet pussy. She began to move up and down, her rhythm bouncing us up and down slightly on the springy sofa cushion. Up and down she moved, sliding her pussy on and off my cock while I sucked and finger fucked her daughter.

"Oh God Billy, you're gonna make me come!" Malissa moaned softly, her hands alternately stroking my short hair and trying to grab it to pull me tighter to her clit. It wasn't long before she started to rock her hips, gently at first, and then more aggressively, grinding herself against my chin and lips. I worked my fingers along the front of her vaginal wall, just above her pubic bone, stroking the little bundle of nerves I'd been taught about. "OH FUCK! God damn Billy! You're going to make me come! You're fucking going to make me, ohhhhhhh shit, shit, shit! Here it comes Billy, I'm coming for you sweetie! I'm going to come all over you honey!" Her body suddenly jerked and I felt myself being wet on, from my neck all the way to my groin. Three times, her body spasmed and rained her juices on me, some of it washing down the front of me, and some of it flowing into my mouth. She abruptly pulled away, panting heavily, and dropped to the sofa next to me, one of her legs still draped across my lap.

She watched her mother riding up and down my shaft for long seconds, her mother's butt slapping her calf as she watched us. As suddenly as she had pulled off my face, she climbed off the sofa and running up the stairs.

Callie stopped riding me and sat on my lap, twisting to look at me and then at the stairs. "What was that about?"

"I wish I knew. She just suddenly got up and ran up the stairs.

"I better go check on her," she said, but instead of getting off of me she began lifting and lowering again, only more slowly now, like she wanted to pull off but was reluctant to do so. She looked at me again, her daughter's cum, all over my chest and face. She pursed her lips and stopped moving. She sat on me for long seconds without moving and then shook her head. "Please don't go away. I need to go check on her, but I don't want you to go. Please?"

"Sure." I agreed.

She pulled off me and then looked down at me. "Tell you what. There's a shower on the back patio. You can go out that side door. Why don't you rinse off there."

"Outside?"

"It's for rinsing the pool water off. My ex-husband had it built so he could watch our friends showering, after swimming. Kinda kinky, isn't it? Anyway, the yard's got a privacy fence, so no one can see. There are towels in the little cabinet next to the shower. Why don't you clean up and then find a place to relax. I have a hunch this might take a few minutes and I'm still way too horny to not finish what we started, okay?"

"Sure." I answered. She turned and headed up the stairs. I got up and walked to the door at the end of the basement. To my surprise, it opened to a stairwell that led up to the patio and the in-ground pool I didn't even know was there. Sure enough, there was a shower on the back of the house. Just the hardware, no walls or doors or anything. I turned on the water and adjusted it. I stepped under the spray and thought about what she said, making me wonder if any of their women friends, or neighbors, had undressed while they showered. The fact that he's now an "ex" suggested to me that maybe some of them did.

I turned off the water and dried off. It was warm enough to be outside. Not hot, but pleasantly warm for a fall Saturday. I wrapped the towel around my waist and settled into a lounge chair in the sun.

I must have dozed off because next thing I knew, I was feeling a body climb onto the chair with me. I opened my eyes, expecting to see Callie, but instead saw Malissa. "You okay?" I asked quietly, as she settled her still naked body against mine, struggling a little to open the towel and spread it so I was as naked as she was.

"I think so."

"What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it." She whispered, as she lay her head on my shoulder.

"Okay," I answered, but not really understanding. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and held her to me, letting her just lay against me.

"My mom says you're special." She whispered, after a little while.

"That's nice of her."

"No, I don't mean that way. Yes, you have a big dick, but that's not it. She said you're special because I never do what I did."

"I don't get it. You never climax for your boyfriend?"

"Of course, I do. He can get me off hard, like you did. That's not what I'm talking about. What I never do is leave the room like that."

"So why did you?"

"Because it sorta bothered me, watching my mom fucking you. I mean, I've watched her do it to a lot of guys. It was never a big deal. For some reason, I wanted it to be me, not her."

"I see." I answered, not at all sure I understood what it means.

"Let me ask you something. Do you like Becky?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Why?"

"I wish I could answer that. I don't know exactly. It's the way she makes me feel when we're together. I feel comfortable with her. Like we can talk about anything, or do anything, and it'd be okay. I mean, I'm just tutoring her, but it feels like more than that. I've been doing it for so long, that I really have a hard time thinking about the way life would be, if I wasn't going over to her house to tutor her every few days."

"Then what about Allie? You haven't tutored her."

"She's even more confusing. When she came into the mat room and wanted to have sex, I was yeah, sure, no problem. You're sexy and I'm horny. Why not. But when we were doing it, it was different. Even different than it is with Becky."

"That's not much of an explanation."

"No, it isn't, is it?"

"If you had to pick one, could only be with one of them. Which would you choose?" She asked me quietly.

"Oh damn. I don't know that I could. Choose, I mean."

"So, you go through life with two girlfriends?"

"I don't think that'd work out for very long. Right now, it's confusing enough."

"How so? I mean, you fuck both of them. Best of all worlds, right?"

"Not really. One of them is gonna be hurt, or maybe both."

"You care? About if they get hurt?"

"Sure, how can I not? I mean, I really like Becky. If she wasn't such a popular girl at school I could see her being my girlfriend. Allie, I like her, I like what we do, but I'm not so sure about what we would be like long term. Sometimes it feels like if it weren't for the sex, she wouldn't even notice me."

"Trust me, she'd notice you. The whole reason she had sex with you was because she noticed you, and not just because of your dick. She noticed the way you interacted with the girls, the way you treat them, the way you don't just try and get free looks at them, but actually try and avoid looking at them, even when they almost stick it in your face. It's a far cry from how Coach has always said men are."

"Well, I just don't know what it is she likes about me, but I still don't want to see her hurt."

"But Julia just fucked you. You don't seem to be worried about her getting hurt."

"No, she just wanted sex. Becky and Allie both want a lot more than that."

She rolled over onto me a bit more and reached down to start playing with my dick. "You like having sex?"

"Yeah, what guy doesn't."

"Doesn't matter who?"

"For sex? It matters some. But something's different with Becky and Allie. Hell, I was willing to get in trouble, just to show Becky that I cared. Why would I do that? Hell, if Coach hadn't intervened, I'd have gotten expelled for what we were doing in the bathroom."

"So why? Why do you care about them? Becky, I sort of understand. You have been working with her for three years. Now with the addition of sex, I can see intimacy there. But Allie? You didn't even know her a few weeks ago."

"I don't know. I really don't. We went for a walk. She wanted to have sex and I didn't say no. I didn't know I was her first. I think part of the reason she's hooked on me, is because I was her first. I don't think she really loves me. I think it'll fade."

"Your idea, or someone else's?"

"I'll admit that Coach and Jessica helped me think through it a bit."

"They're pretty smart, but they aren't infallible."

"No?"

"No," she said quietly. "For instance. They said that doing what I did, that first practice, would scare you away. It didn't. She said having you walk around in those little shorts would embarrass you and scare you away. It didn't. She said that having the girls flashing you, would drive you crazy and make you quit, but you were still nice and respectful to all of us, even when we were intentionally teasing the shit out of you. I don't think they really know guys as well as they think, or else you're not a normal guy. She wanted to use you, but you kinda showed us, me at least, that not all guys are the sex crazed jerks she'd always told us you were."

"I was trying to keep from being expelled. So, I put up with you guys teasing me. Why did coach want me on the team? For more than just practice, I mean."

"She didn't. That was my idea."

"Your idea?"

"Well, mine and the girls. We all kinda got the idea together. We asked coach to let us put you on. You were trying really hard to be part of the team, I didn't think it was fair to just use you like that. And yes, I know all about coach wanting to have sex with you. For her, it's just sex. She isn't interested in guys for relationships, just the occasional fuck. She doesn't have a very high opinion of men in general."

"I thought she was trying to help me."