Locker Room Dare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So? You've had sex with her. Seeing her naked shouldn't be a big deal."

"She wasn't alone."

"Ohhhhhhh. She was with some guy and you feel jealous?"

"Oh hell no. She was with Principal Jennings. The two of them were having sex."

"Ohhhh damn. So, you saw Miss Jennings naked too?"

"More than that. I had sex, with both of them."

"You had sex with Coach Song AND Miss Jennings? How could you?"

"They didn't leave me a lot of choice. I was sorta beating off while I watched them having sex in the back yard, and they caught me. They said that if I was doing it with them, that I'd have to keep their secret or I'd get in trouble too."

"Not that you'd get in trouble like they will, but Billy, if people knew what you were doing, you don't want that reputation. Oh God Billy, now I know why you're stressed."

"It gets worse."

"How could it get worse?"

"I think Coach overdid it today. She caught two nerds trying to spy on the girls. You know I lost that bet, right? I had to wear a cheerleader skirt, and that's all. Well, the girls decided if I did, so would they. So, they were all running around with nothing but the skirts on. She caught two nerds trying to spy on the girls. She pulled em into the gym and made them strip in front of the girls and then jack off for em."

"Oh damn. That's...I don't know what to say."

"It probably would have been okay, but Samantha and Julia decided to get naked and jack them off and aim it at each other. Both of the guys ended up squirting all over each other. When coach said that should teach them, well, they thought it was cool, having cheerleaders jack them off. So, to embarrass them she sent them, naked, to the principal's office. Hell, by morning, half the school will know that there were two naked boys in the principal's office, and where they came from."

"Oh God, Billy, this is bad. This could get coach into all kinds of trouble.'

"Yeah, I know. And Delila too. I mean, Principal Jennings. And I'm going to be stuck in the middle of it all, I can just feel it."

"It's gonna be worse Billy. One of the rumors that's going around? Jack, he said that you and coach have been having sex."

"Shit." I swore quietly.

"I'm sure he wants to get you away from me, that's why he started the rumor, or his buddies did at least, but if it's really true..."

"Yeah. That and what happened today will really put things in a difficult position. Hell, you might never want to be seen with me again, once this hits the fan."

She hugged me tightly. "Billy, there is nothing anyone can do or say that would make me be ashamed of being seen with you."

"Thanks. I just hope it's true, because I have a bad feeling about this."

"Quit the squad? Take yourself out of that situation?"

"I do and everyone will jump to the conclusion that the rumor is true. Hell, I don't know what to do! I feel like I'm going to lose, no matter what I do."

"Okay, how about you just tell Malissa that you don't want to do the sex stuff, that you see trouble coming and the girls need to protect themselves. At least then it's only rumor, right?"

"Maybe."

"Come on. Let's get dressed." She said, pushing me back. It only took a few moments for us to dress and we were headed back to the car. "I need to text mom. Dad isn't home tonight, but mom will worry if I'm too late."

"Okay. So, who are we going to see?"

"Malissa," she said, as we walked to the car. I enjoyed the walk back to the car, walking in the dusk, hand in hand. It was surprisingly comfortable and soothing. I hadn't had a chance to really be with her this way since, well, maybe never. I started to think that maybe I was missing something.

---o---

When Malissa's door opened, I couldn't help but stand there, my jaw hanging down at the sight on the other side of the door. Mrs. Strong, Callie, was standing on the other side, completely naked, her large full breasts completely exposed, as was her small blond patch of curls and full round pussy lips. She held the door handle in one hand and a glass of wine in the other, a small smile creeping to her lips, at her recognition of who was on the porch.

"Billy!" She said brightly. "This is a very pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting you tonight."

"Oh, uh, sorry Mrs. Strong. I was coming to see Malissa, but, um, we can come back another time." I said, starting to turn to step away.

"Nonsense! Come on in. Malissa is upstairs." She said cheerfully.

"We don't want to interrupt if you're busy," I said, still blushing.

She chuckled softly. "You mean because I'm not wearing anything? Oh, no. I'm just relaxing after work and cooking some dinner. Come on in."

"Um, uh, okay." I finally agreed, stepping to the door.

"Who's your friend?"

"Oh, sorry. Becky Williams, Callie Strong."

"Hi." She said meekly, as she stepped past the nude Callie, clearly uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry. I really hate wearing clothes in the evening after being trapped in them all day. I'll go put a robe on if it makes you uncomfortable, or if you prefer, you can join me. We're pretty clothing optional in this house."

"I don't think you should put yourself out. We just need to talk with Malissa a few minutes." I answered, as I headed toward the stairs leading up. I hadn't ever been to Malissa's bedroom, but I guessed it was upstairs.

"If you're sure you don't mind." She said, as I climbed the stairs, pulling Becky behind me by the hand. It only took a few moments to figure out which room was Malissa's. It was the only room with the door closed. I probably should have knocked first, but I was still a little stunned at her mom being naked, so I just turned the knob and pushed the door open. I got the second shock of the day, the opening door revealed Malissa, every bit as naked as her mother, laying on her bed, her legs stuck in the air, her hands pumping a large dildo in and out of her pussy, as she moaned my name. I don't know if it was me or the gasp that Becky let out, that alerted her to our presence.

"SHIT! Billy!" She squeaked, jerking the large pink dildo out of her pussy, her legs pressing together and curling under her as she covered her breasts with one arm, her other hand still holding the glistening pink toy. "Billy! Don't you knock!?"

"I, um, I'm sorry. I needed to talk to you. I should come back later." I said, for the second time in as many minutes.

"NO!" She said loudly, as I turned to head back down the hall. "No, wait!" I'd already started back to the stairs, when she came out of the doorway of her bedroom and raced past Becky to grab my arm. "Billy! Wait. I didn't mean that! It's okay. Don't go!" I stopped when she grabbed my arm, letting her turn me. "I'm sorry. I just...I was...I didn't, um, I wasn't expecting you. I was just trying to, um, well, you know what I was doing."

"You were pretending to be fucking my boyfriend." Becky said softly, drawing Malissa's attention. She turned to look at Becky, a slight look of panic in her eyes as she turned.

"Becky! I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. Not after this afternoon."

"Yeah, I get it. Once he does you, it's hard to not want it again, isn't it?"

"Sorta is," she agreed sheepishly. "I'm sorry. Let me put something on." She walked past Becky and into her room. I walked back and stepped into the room in time to see her slipping a bathrobe on and covering up her large soft tits. "So, why did you need to talk to me?"

Becky pushed the door closed on the three of us and sat down on the bed, one leg cocked, and on the bed, and the other on the floor so she could be turned to look at Malissa. "You have a problem. Actually, I think we all have a problem." Becky started. I stood there and waited patiently while she explained about the rumor, and how I'd gone to talk to Coach after what happened the other night. Malissa looked back and forth between Becky and me as she explained, a look of concern shifting to almost panic, as she realized what could happen.

"Ohmygod. Jack, he didn't really...he wouldn't, would he?"

"I think he already has." Becky answered her.

"Oh God. That...Shit. I, um. Oh shit. If they go after Coach Song, it won't be long before everyone knows what we do, what we did, to Billy before the last game!"

"The initiation?" Becky asked. "That'll only be part of it. Hell, most of the girls have had sex with him, what do you suppose that'll be like when it becomes common knowledge? Most of the girls have other boyfriends too."

"No, not most, all of them, except Allie. But I don't think any of us haven't used his dick. Some of the girls, it's...the reputation that this will put out there. It could hurt their chances on getting into colleges if there's a huge investigation. What are we going to do!?"

"I suggested that he quit the team, but he insists that'll just make it seem like the rumors are true."

"Probably would. Shit, I need to let all the girls know about this. Oh God. What about Coach? I mean, if someone finds out she's had sex with some of us, oh damn. This could be really bad!"

"Wait!" Becky said quickly. "You mean that she's had sex with more than Billy?"

Malissa blushed. "Yeah. She's had sex with a couple of us."

"Oh God, if this gets out, you know what'll happen to her?" Becky said. "There won't be any way that we can keep this under wraps."

"Keep what under wraps?" I heard from behind me. I jerked my head around and saw Callie standing in the partly open doorway, still every bit as naked as she was when we walked in.

"MOM!" Malissa cried in surprise.

"You heard me young lady. Keep what under wraps?"

Malissa looked at her mother, while I did my best to not look back at her. Finally, Malissa whispered. "There's a rumor out there that Coach has been having sex with some of the players, and that some of the players have been having sex in the locker room." She said quietly.

"And by some of the players, are we talking about Billy? Or more than just him?" Malissa just nodded. Callie walked into the room, pulled the chair from the dressing table around. Before sitting in it she reached for me and gently pushed me to sit on the bed between the two girls, facing her. "Alright." She said, as she sat down. "Tell me all of it."

"My ex-boyfriend got in trouble for assaulting Billy. I think he's trying to get me away from him, which isn't going to happen; but he's trying, by starting this rumor about Billy having had sex with coach."

"That's a pretty vicious rumor. Is it true?" She asked Becky, before looking at her daughter and then back to me. "Billy?"

"Yes ma'am," I whispered.

"Yes ma'am, it's true?" She asked quietly. I nodded slowly while she continued. "Yes ma'am, as in you had sex with Coach Song like you and I had sex here the other day?" She was silent for long seconds. "Oh my God. Alright, what else are you hiding? I know you, young lady. I've seen this look before. You're not telling me everything."

"No, I'm not." She whispered. "We kinda had an initiation of Billy in the locker room."

"An initiation as in the girls had sex with him?" She asked, watching her daughter nod slowly. "And that's all?"

Malissa shook her head slowly. "No, Coach sorta had us all teasing him, to show that men are jerks, but we all kinda fell for Billy a little, and we all started having sex with him, at school."

"Oh Lord." Callie whispered. She looked at me, "Billy, this is really important. Did you have sex with Coach Song on school property?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered quietly.

"Did you have sex with her more than once?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Where there witnesses to this?" I nodded slowly. "Who?"

"Nurse Allen and Principal Jennings."

"Oh lord. No wonder you're worried. You should be. Don't you know that something like that is illegal? There are laws to protect children from abuse by teachers and such."

I looked up sharply at her. "I'm not a child, I don't need protecting."

She took a deep breath, got up to pull her chair closer and sat down again. She reached over and stroked my leg with her finger tips. "Billy, you might think you don't need protection, but you're in a vulnerable position. You're eighteen, but they have control of you and your environment. I wondered about this arrangement, with you suddenly on the team. I wondered if something wasn't going on that shouldn't be. You want to tell me how this all started? And the truth, nothing made up. This is really important. If I'm going to try and protect you, I need to understand everything."

"You think you can protect him?" Becky asked quickly.

"I'll do my best. He's not technically a minor, but since he's a student, there are federal privacy laws I can use, to keep his name out of it. Now, Billy, tell me everything."

"You can use?" Becky asked quizzically.

"As his lawyer, yes. But I need to know everything."

"I don't want to get anyone in trouble. Especially not the girls or Principal Jennings."

"I understand. I'll do what I can, but this is going to get messy. So, tell me everything."

I started out explaining how I lost the bet and had to jack off in front of Becky, and how we got caught by Coach. It wasn't long before she was shaking her head in dismay as I related how I had to undress in front of Coach and then Malissa pulled down my pants and jacked me off in front of the girls. She seemed stunned when I described how the girls dressed and how they teased me during practice. She smiled a little, as I described how Malissa had gotten Coach to have me join the team, after the girls all voted. She rolled her eyes and shook her head, while looking at her daughter, while I described the initiation, coach climaxing next to me during the game, and then the sex in the mat room and then with Nurse Allen. But she was totally silent, staring at me intently as I described going to Coach's house after she and I had sex here, only to find Coach and Principal Jennings having sex in the hot tub. She went back to shaking her head as I described what happened to the two boys today.

"I think that Coach Song has used some very poor judgement, both in how she has interacted with you, and the team. But Principal Jennings should know better than to be involved with one of her subordinates, let along inviting a student into that relationship. I don't see that there is any way, if any of this becomes public, that she keeps her job." Callie said quietly, before looking at her daughter. "Malissa, I want you to be honest with me. I know you and Billy have had sex, as have some of the other girls. And I'm quite sure there is plenty of it happening at school, even though it shouldn't. I'm not condemning anyone for any of that. But what I need you to be honest with me is, has Coach Song ever had sex with any of you girls at school, or encouraged you to have sex with the other girls on the team?"

I saw Malissa look down and blush. "In cheerleading camp this summer, she did."

"Tell me sweetie. Tell me what happened."

"At the end of each day, after all the younger girls left and it was just us seniors, she'd have us do this team building exercise. We'd all strip and pair off in random pairs and make each other climax before we went to the showers."

"And what did she do while you were doing that?" Callie asked softly.

"Well, the first week she just kind of walked around, and then when we went to shower, she'd go in with us and play with herself until she came. But the second week, she started to go around and if a girl was having trouble getting off, she'd go help out. You know, get down and help lick or finger her. One day Jenny just wasn't getting off, so she faked it just to get done. Well, coach got upset and she sat on her face until Jenny licked her to climax. She said there was no room on the team for anyone that wasn't one hundred percent in."

"Oh lord, I had no idea sweetie. I wondered why you were being so sexual this school year, I'm sorry."

"I guess I should have said something then, but if things...if anyone found out, they'd shut down the program. The whole squad would be done. I couldn't do that to the rest of the girls."

"So, you were trying to protect them?"

"Yeah. If word got out that we'd been forced to do that to each other, and yeah, some of the girls had a really hard time with it, if word got out, well, you can imagine the reputation we'd all have."

"I can. And I think Coach knew the same thing. Does she still have sex with the girls?"

"Before Billy showed up, yeah. One or two of us would stay in the showers until she came in and then we'd do stuff until we all came. She liked it best if she could make us squirt on her face."

"I was afraid of that. Sweetie, Coach Song isn't a great coach, she's a sexual predator that has been taking advantage of you girls. How she got Principal Jennings involved with her, I have no idea. But you know I can't let this go. This has to be stopped." Malissa looked at her mother pleadingly. "I know, I'll be as discreet as I can be, but there's a chance this will become public."

Malissa nodded, "I understand mom," she whispered.

Callie nodded and stood up, looking down at her daughter sympathetically, before walking silently out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted." Melissa finally said, as she flopped back on the bed. "I've so screwed the girls. I mean, Sally and Julia were planning on doing cheer in college too."

"You weren't really completely honest with your mom, were you?" I asked Malissa quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"You made the egg challenge with her and dared her to fuck me, for each time she climaxed."

I saw her look at me and blush. "I didn't actually think she'd do it. I meant it to kind of shock her. But she took the challenge and, well, we know what happened after, right?"

"Yeah, we do. I also know about the woods."

Malissa sat bolt upright, starting at me in horror. "Tell me you don't."

"I don't know a lot, but I know that you were at a beach and you and Jessica had sex there, and since then, the two of you have had sex more than once, right?"

"How did you find out?"

"Jessica told me Friday night."

"How much did she tell you?"

"Just that you hooked up and had sex. Was there more to it?"

"I, um. I don't think..."

"Come on. You know all my dirty little secrets."

She flopped back on the bed. "I wasn't supposed to be there. My cousin, Adriana and I went to this...um...," she took a deep breath. "We went to this nude beach. I mean, going there wasn't exactly wrong, but I wasn't supposed to be there. Adriana and a few of her friends were going and I went along. We met some people, one of them was Nurse Allen. I didn't recognize her naked. All of us went off to the woods just off the beach where they had a tarp strung up to shade from the sun and some blankets on the sand. There were a couple guys in our group, so we ended up, all told, six girls and two guys. I guess you can imagine what the outcome of something like that was."

"I can imagine." Becky said quietly.

"I almost lost it that day. One of the guys was trying to take me, while I had my face between Jessica's legs."

"Oh damn."

"I couldn't even see him with Jessica sitting on my face, and I couldn't hardly say anything. Only thing that stopped him was Adriana. She knew I wasn't doing dicks, and managed to get him to stop before it went too far."

"That had to be hard." Becky answered.

"Yeah. Worst part was, I was really, really, turned on and I might have even said yes if he'd have asked. He didn't have a bad looking cock. Almost as good as yours Billy."

"Oh," I said, not really sure how to respond.

"I don't regret it. Letting you be my first. I mean, I knew we wouldn't end up as a couple, but I watched how you treated the other girls. I wanted a piece of that."

"So, he really did have sex with you?" Becky asked. "He hadn't said and I was just guessing."