Locker Room Dare Ch. 06

Story Info
A rumor upsets the best of plans.
19.3k words
4.81
9.4k
28

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers

Authors Note: Thanks to ChiefHal for his proofreading assistance.

Most Sundays are pretty quiet. Go to church with mom and dad, sit around and watch TV, do some homework, just relax, ya know what I mean? But today I felt anything but relaxed. I sat in church, trying to make sense of all the things that had happened, just since I walked into church last Sunday, and I was stunned. I should have listened to the sermon, but instead, I was taking inventory of the craziness that had become my life. I went from high school geek, to sex machine, fucking every girl, and woman, that wanted me. Was it wrong? Well, according to the bible and my church, yeah, it was. Hell, didn't God destroy a whole city because of that kind of thing? I was used to being conflicted. I believed in God, mostly, but the science part of my brain had a hard time reconciling the science, with the faith part. Today though, it was a much more direct consideration. Should I be doing what I was doing? Probably not. But what should I be doing instead?

Becky had shown me that she cares about me, as a person, and wanted to at least try a long-lasting relationship, both sexual and emotional. Allie had been a virgin, until I came along. Now SHE wanted to have a long-term relationship with me, that definitely included sex. Then there was Malissa. I didn't know what she wanted. I didn't even understand why she had sex with me. If she was intent on saving herself in that way until she met a man she wanted to marry, did that mean that SHE wanted that long term relationship too? And don't even get me started on Coach, Jessica, or Principal Jennings. Clearly what we had done was entirely inappropriate, but at the same time so incredibly good. I learned sooooo much about pleasing a woman and being pleased by a women in one night, it was mind boggling. I knew I was nothing more than a plaything for Jessica, but Principal Jennings, Delila, had simply been caught in a compromising position, and chose to use sex to put me into the same position, ensuring my silence. At least that's what I believed, though I wasn't really sure about anything anymore.

It was Coach that I really wasn't sure about. I thought she was trying to help me, but now I knew, without a doubt, that she really didn't much care for men. Oh, she'd use a cock if it was available, but she very definitely thought of men as assholes, as a group. Her attempts to "help" me, were actually intended to humiliate me for what I was caught doing with Becky. Her sexual advances were more to use me, than anything else. Her having me join the cheerleading team, was designed to show the girls that men were shithead sexual predators. The only thing was, I had the opposite effect on them. They found me to be polite, supportive and respectful, even though I was sharing showers with them. I was everything that Coach was trying to prove men aren't, and as a result the girls voted to make me part of the team, for real.

It was going to be a very interesting rest of the year, but first I had to sort out the girls, well, the three of them at least. Becky was willing to work to 'earn' me, while Allie explored our relationship. I could deal with that. Dating two very good-looking girls that wanted to have sex at the drop of a hat, was every hormone driven boy's dream. Malissa on the other hand, had the potential to really mess things up, if she wanted that kind of a relationship too. I mean, I liked Malissa, but there wasn't any way I was going to love her. I couldn't say that about either Becky or Allie. No, I think I was going to have to have a talk with Malissa and see if we could throttle it back to really good friends, even 'friends with benefits' if she wanted. So, to that end, there I was, just after lunch time on Sunday, standing at Malissa's front door, ringing the bell.

I heard high heels on the hardwood on the other side of the door as I stood waiting. I'd not bothered to change after church, so I was still wearing my slacks and button-down shirt from church. I thought that might actually help me keep the discussion serious, keep it from devolving into sex, at least until we could reach an understanding.

I had what I wanted to say completely rehearsed and outlined in my mind. As the front door opened, I prepared myself for what I hoped would be an adult conversation. What I hadn't thought about was Mrs. Strong.

"Billy! Hi! Come on in!" She said cheerfully, opening the door wide for me. "Don't you look nice today."

"Thank you. So do you. That's a very pretty dress." I answered politely, as I stepped past her into the front room. The dress was pretty, the white dress, with bright colored flowers all over, was just shorter than knee length and showed just a small amount of cleavage. She had on high heels that were fairly conservative, and a choker of white pearls. She did look very pretty.

"I guess you're here to see Malissa?"

"Yes ma'am," I nodded.

"Well, she went out to lunch with a few friends. She should be home soon. You're welcome to wait."

"Thank you, Mrs. Strong."

"Please, call me Callie. I thought we got that settled yesterday."

"Yes ma'am," I agreed, as I followed her into the living room.

"I was just finishing some lunch. Would you like something? Maybe some lemonade?" she asked, as she continued to the kitchen while I sat down on the sofa.

"Lemonade would be great," I answered, realizing my mouth was suddenly fairly dry.

She came back a few moments later with an icy, cold, glass of lemonade. She set the glass on the coffee table in front of me and then sat down next to me. "So, how are you today? You had a very serious look on your face when I opened the door."

"I was sorta expecting to see Malissa. I actually didn't think about you answering the door."

"Oh, that's too bad. I found it quite pleasant to find you on the other side of the door. I take it the serious look has something to do with my daughter?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Goodness. Callie you silly! So, want to share with me? Or is it private?"

"Well, given what we did yesterday..."

"You're trying to understand me? Why I'd willingly have sex with my daughter's boyfriends?"

"Well, there is that."

She smiled and stood up. "You don't mind if I take this off, do you? I don't want to get it all wrinkled." She said, as she reached behind her and started taking off her dress. She slipped it down her arms, then her body, stepping out of it. With a little flip of her hand, she tossed it over the back of the sofa. "I hate bras. I have to wear them, or when I get older my boobs will be saggy baggies, but I really don't find them comfortable. You don't mind if I take it off, do you?"

I opened my mouth to say that I really didn't come over to have sex with her, but I closed my mouth as she slipped her bra off and tossed it on top of the dress. She slipped her panties off without asking and then stood in front of me in nothing but her high heels. She moved toward me and crawled onto the sofa over my lap, facing me. "Callie, I really didn't come over to have sex with you."

"I know you didn't. But you asked a question, and I'm answering it, in my own way." She said, as she reached for the front of my shirt and started to unbutton it. She worked her way down the front of my shirt, one button at a time. "I had a husband until about three years ago." She said as she worked down my shirt buttons. "For years I was sure he was cheating on me, but I couldn't seem to catch him at it. It was almost like I thought he was, but maybe he wasn't. I just couldn't shake the feeling, but I couldn't prove it one way or the other." She said, as she pulled the shirt tail out of my pants, and undid the last button there. She pulled it and I reluctantly leaned forward to let her pull it all the way off. "I thought maybe he was fucking his secretary, but I couldn't seem to prove that either." She said, as she started working on the front of my pants. "Then it occurred to me, maybe he was fucking the neighbor. She was a good-looking woman, often wore tiny little bathing suits out sunning herself. Wouldn't have surprised me at all that he was fucking her."

She slipped off the sofa to kneel on the floor in front of me, her hands on the waist of my pants. "Lift for me sweetie." She cooed softly, pulling on the waist of my pants. I did and she pulled my pants and briefs down my legs. She tossed away my shoes and then pulled my pants off, leaving me in just my socks. She grinned and climbed back on my lap again. She sat on my mostly hard dick, trapping it between my body and her wet pussy lips, as she arched her back and leaned her tits toward my face. "Suck them." She whispered, as she lifted and teased one of her nipples against my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked her entire areola into my mouth. "Ohhhh God yes, that's it, sweetie. Now, reach between my legs, tease my hot wet pussy."

I did as she suggested, I slipped a hand between her legs, as she lifted herself off my lap a little bit. I sucked one nipple and then switched, when she shifted her other tit to my face, all the while teasing my fingers between her lips and across her clit. She moaned softly, before finally whispering for me to rub my dick between her lips. I was incredibly turned on by the time she asked, and I responded quickly, moving my fingers and grasping my dick. She felt my head between her lips, and as soon as my head nestled into the entrance to her depths, she sat down on me, driving herself quickly down my shaft. "Oh, fuck yes, such a good boy! I told you I thought my husband was cheating." She said breathlessly, as she began to lift and lower herself on me. I reached up to her tits and squeezed them to make her nipples stand out more and then let her lean toward me as she rode me, stuffing one of her soft tits into my mouth. "I knew in my heart he was cheating, but I couldn't seem to figure out who. Then I saw him, I was in the bedroom and looked out the window and saw him in the neighbor's back yard. He wasn't having sex with Andria. It was Andria's college age daughter, Julie, that was completely naked in a lawn chair while he pounded the shit out of her. God I was so angry! I wanted to go down and confront him. But I didn't. I wanted him to feel the humiliation I was feeling right then. So, I waited, and I plotted, to give him a taste of his own medicine."

"Oh shit, you're gonna make me come," I groaned softly.

"Hold on honey. Take me with you. Put your thumb on my clit and press it there. Make me come with you." She moaned loudly. I did as she said, I pressed my thumb between her lips against her clit, so that as she rode up and down my shaft, my thumb rolled and moved on her hard little nub. "Oh, fuck yes! There you go. God damn, gonna come. I'm gonna come. Come with me Billy! COME WITH ME!"

I felt her pussy contract around me as she started to climax, her strokes suddenly less rhythmic, as she slammed her ass down against my lap. It only took about a dozen of those hard strokes to push me over the edge. My whole body jerked hard, as she came down on me, jamming my cock up into her, as I surged the first gush of cum, deep in her pussy. We both sat there, jerking, trembling and shaking as we climaxed together for long seconds.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She whispered, without moving off my lap. After sitting on me as I softened inside her, both of us panting, she continued her story. "I went to the high school and paid three of the senior football players to come over to move some furniture for me. When they got here I told them they could take me any way they wanted, as long as they made me climax for each time they came. When my husband came home from work, they were still here. I was laying on the picnic table, completely naked, with one dick in my mouth, one dick in my hand and one in my pussy. I was covered with cum, all over my face and my tits and my pussy. On top of that, I had at least three loads in my pussy and two more in my mouth." She said as she looked down at me. "Id' come more that afternoon than in the last two years combined. But it did what I wanted. He was livid and screamed at me for cheating on him. I pushed the boys off of me and climbed off the table to face him. Very calmly I said 'and what were you doing to Julie? Checking to see if her chair was safe to sit in?' Well, he took a swing at me, which was a mistake. The three boys grabbed him to keep him off me. By the time the police got here, the bruise on my jaw was pretty ugly. With three witnesses, he got arrested and charged with battery. He lost his job; I got damn near everything, when Julie admitted in court that he'd been having an affair with her and several of her friends for several years."

"And now you just like to fuck young guys?" I asked, as my dick softened inside her.

She leaned down, bending awkwardly and kissed me on the lips. "No," She whispered. "It was the most intense sex I'd had ever. I'd climaxed at so many time I lost track. They were like fucking machines, they kept going and going. We'd been at it at least two hours, before he got home. Shit, I was hooked on young men, like you. When Malissa said she wanted to wait for that perfect guy, I offered to keep her boyfriends happy. It's been a good deal. The boys get all the sex they want, Malissa joins in but keeps her virginity, and I get as much young dick as I can stand, without any entanglements. But I never want anyone to feel used, and I sense you did feel that way."

"A little; but, I'm really having a hard time understanding what she wants. What she expects from me."

"I'm not surprised. I was pretty shocked when she climbed on you in front of me. I thought she was going to keep it until she got married, but then she didn't. I'm not sure what it is she wants now."

"You could ask." Malissa said from the hallway.

"Malissa! We were just talking about you."

"I can see that. Did you have fun?"

"I did." Her mom said. "Don't be upset with Bobby. This was my doing. It's pretty hard to resist a naked woman on your lap, especially when you're as new to sex as Bobby is."

"I don't blame Bobby, or you actually. You're doing exactly what we agreed to, keeping them sexually satisfied."

"But this time, you're unhappy with the arrangement?" She asked Malissa.

Malissa walked to the sofa and began to undress. She had on a very nice-looking dress, which was quickly removed, as were the bikini panties and bra she had on. Callie slipped off of my lap and sat next to me, making room for Malissa to replace her. She settled on my lap, resting on her knees, facing me. She intentionally, moved my cum covered, soft dick, so that her pussy trapped it against my body.

"So, what is it that I want?" Malissa asked quietly. "Quite honestly, I don't deserve someone like you. You're way too nice. See, that's what the girls all see in you, the whole cheer squad. They see a cute boy that could have taken advantage of the situation, but instead was more embarrassed about it, than they were. Not too many eighteen-year-old boys would NOT want to get into the shower with a bunch of the hottest girls in the school. Coach told me to tease you as much as I could, that's what the first day was. Coach told me to jack you off until you came. But you just stood there, and let me do what I was doing. I could tell you were blushing, you were embarrassed, but you just stood there and let me do what I wanted. I figured you'd either be so macho, look at me, or run away embarrassed, but you just stood there and let me. I honestly didn't know what to think."

"So yesterday, it was what?" I asked.

She smiled. "I was ready. I've watched mom ride boys, take it bent over, laying down, standing up, laying on the kitchen table, sitting on the counter, bent over the sofa. Hell, I can't even remember all the ways she's taken the boys I've brought home. I just felt like it was time for me, and I couldn't think of a sweeter, nicer boy to take it, than I had right there. So don't worry. I'm not planning on pushing you into any kind of a relationship. I'm not looking for that. What I am looking for is maybe a little more like yesterday. The two of us. That second time we did it, you spent so much time making me feel special before you finally slid into me... I want to feel that again. That's all I'm asking for."

"Does this mean my parade of young studs looking for sex is going to end?" Callie asked.

Malissa looked over at her mom. "I don't see why it should. Most of the boys I go out with, would kill to get it on with both of us at the same time. With one exception. Right Billy?"

"Right." I agreed, knowing I was already getting more sex than I could almost handle, I didn't need Callie hitting on me too.

"Now, why don't the two of us go into my bedroom and you can show me how it feels to be screwed doggy style." Malissa said with a grin, before sliding off my lap.

---o---

Lunch time at school had taken on a whole new dynamic, with me dating both Becky and Allie. It was Monday and there I was, sitting at my usual lunch table with Becky on one side of me and Allie on the other. As rivals for my attentions, it seemed they were becoming surprisingly good friends, or else they just wanted me to think they were. I began to wonder, though, when Allie told Becky about my bet with Malissa, and having to wear the cheer skirt and nothing else, to practice today. Becky was pretty shocked that I'd even agreed to such a stupid bet, let alone lost it. But once she settled down and stopped chiding me for doing such a stupid thing, she assured me that I could do anything I put my mind to, even walking around in a cheerleading skirt with nothing else on. The more she thought about it, the more she began to wish she was on the cheerleading team, just to watch. Allie, in a complete surprise to me, offered to let me use her skirt to give Becky a "private" showing of how it would look, as long as I did the same for her. The two of them refused to let the idea go, until I'd agreed.

I showed up for practice at my usual time, and started dragging the mats out, putting them in place. I couldn't help but notice the distinct scent of sex, still in the storage room, and the stickiness of one of the mats. I set it aside, intending to clean it, before I put it out for the girls again. I was a little surprised, when a number of the girls showed up to help me pull the mats out, declaring that I wasn't a slave and now that I was part of the team, I shouldn't be doing it all by myself. I appreciated their help, but wondered what Coach would say?

Nonetheless, with their help, the mats were out in record time, leaving us all to head to the locker room to change. When I walked into the locker room, I found a hanger on my locker door containing a cheerleader skirt. The girls had apparently all been privy to the fact that I lost a bet, and would be wearing nothing but the skirt to practice. Jenny and Rosanne were both already dressed, wearing their skirts with a t-shirt over the top. They stood by their lockers, leaning against them, clearly waiting for the floor show. It still felt a little odd, undressing with the girls, but it wasn't nearly as hard as it had been the first few days. I stripped all the way down to my socks, and then pulled my gym shoes on without putting anything else on.

I was about to put the little skirt on when Rosanne stepped over to me. She reached out and grasped my partly hard dick in her hand, her cocoa-colored fingers wrapping around my dick as she stepped even closer. "You know, if you don't go out there with a hardon, I'll be so disappointed." She whispered, as she leaned toward me and pressed her chest to mine. I could feel her hard nipples push against my chest, forced against me by her big D cup tits. She slowly stroked my cock as it hardened, her face leaning toward mine until she gently touched her lips to mine. She sucked my lower lip, as she teased my dick, getting me harder by the second. "Mmmmmmm. It's going to be sooooo much fun seeing your hardon all practice long, I can already feel myself getting wet."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers