Locker Room Dare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did. He was really gentle. I wouldn't have minded a few more times with him. But now it looks that isn't going to happen anymore."

"Might not have to be that way," Becky said quietly. "I asked Billy if he wanted to be a bit more than just friends with benefits, now that I don't have another boyfriend. He hasn't said no yet."

"But he hasn't said yes either, has he?"

"No, he hasn't."

"And you'd let him have sex with me, why?"

"Some of the things I've heard about the girls doing with him. I thought, maybe it would be a good chance to try something a bit different."

"As in, trying a threesome?"

"Well, given that life is going to get really unpredictable with what's happening, maybe I better try it, while I have the chance. As long as my parents don't find out."

"Well, I'm not going to say no. I don't mind."

"As long as you get his dick again?" Becky added, with raised eyebrows.

"Something like that."

"Well, you better help him get undressed then." Malissa said with a grin. "I'll just watch if you don't mind."

Becky grinned and climbed off the bed. She moved to where I was sitting, and pulled me up by the hand. "You take mine off and I'll take yours off."

It didn't take long for the two of us to end up as naked as Malissa, by which time she'd adjusted herself on the bed so she was laying with her butt at the edge, and her legs hanging off. She held her hands out to Becky and pulled her to her. "Why don't we start out with something simple, like letting me lick you while Bobby gives me a little cock action."

"Sorta like you were thinking about when we walked in?"

"Sorta," Malissa answered, with a little blush. She coaxed Becky up onto the bed on her knees, and then up her body until her pussy was over her face. She got her to spread her legs so that Becky's pussy was now almost touching her lips. "Much more comfortable this way. Now, Billy, don't waste too much time. I'm more than ready for you."

I stepped to the edge of the bed, lifting her legs while I moved closer, letting her rest them against my body. Her bed was pretty tall, and I didn't have any trouble at all, getting my dick at the right height. I rubbed my head up and down her lips and then slowly fed it into her, hearing her moan gently into Becky's pussy. I slipped easily into her wet depths, feeling her hot juices already lubricating her vagina. I held her legs by wrapping my arms around her thighs and then began to slide my shaft in and out, my thighs slapping her bare ass with each stroke.

"Someone's fucking wet!" Malissa giggled, as she licked up Becky's lips.

"That's because we had sex in the park earlier." Becky moaned.

"Did he come in you?"

"Uh huh."

"So, I'm licking his cum? Soooooooo good."

"Have you ever done that before?" Becky asked breathlessly, while I plunged my dick in and out of Malissa.

"A few times." She answered between licks of Becky.

"But you don't have sex with guys." Becky panted. "Oh God, Malissa, You're going to make me come."

"That's the idea." Malissa grunted, as she continued to assault Becky's clit with her tongue.

I pounded into Malissa, watching her tits rolling and moving on her chest as she licked Becky closer and closer to climax. I could feel her pussy starting to clench around me as my strokes inched her toward climax, while I watched Becky's legs and arms start to tremble. I'd never seen Becky do this with another girl, and I found it quite exciting. I felt myself growing closer and closer as Becky's moans and gasps grew more and more intense, her climax clearly nearing. "OH GOD!" Becky gasped, as her body spasmed, jerking on Malissa's face, pushing Malissa's climax to burst upon her. I felt her pussy contract around me and continued to jam my dick deep into her, with each stroke, the sounds and sensations ramping my own climax to within moments. In and out I thrust, almost ready to let go, when I heard the gasp behind me.

I jerked around to see Callie standing with the door open, her hand over her mouth as the two girls climaxed in front of me. The look of surprise quickly changed to a wicked little grin. She stepped to me and pressed her body against my back, pushing my dick into her daughter, but also preventing me from stroking any more. My climax was demanding release, yet Callie's body against mine prevented me, as hard as I tried, to do more than move in and out much more than an inch or so. Her arms circled me, pushing her daughter's legs apart so that Malissa had to hold them up on her own. She pulled them up and back and Callie guided my hands to Malissa's feet, coaxing me to spread them even further apart. She wrapped one arm around my chest, her fingers finding and stroking my right nipple, her right hand moving down to gently stroke her daughter's still climaxing pussy and my pelvis. She whispered, "watch" in my ear as she reached her finger between her daughter's pussy lips. She began to stroke her clit with the tip of her finger, her left arm moving down to my waist. She used her body to start to push me in and out of Malissa again, my shaft sliding slowly in and out, as she teased her daughter's clit with her finger.

The reaction was more than I would have expected. Just when I thought her climax had begun to fade and slip away, her hips began to buck again, using her feet against my hands as leverage to rock herself. Her motions helped push on and off my dick, and her mom's finger was clearly having a significant effect. I felt Callie's bare body press against mine with each stroke, coaxing me in and out of her daughter, while she teased her clit.

"She's going to come sooooo hard in about a second," Callie whispered in my ear. "This is double peaking her orgasm. Let it start to fade a little and then push it back up like this. The second can be even bigger than the first."

"OH SHIT!" I heard Malissa cry, from between Becky's legs. "OH GOD! GOING TO COME AGAIN!!!! OHHHHHH SHIT BOBBY!" she screamed into the room, moments before her whole body jerked hard. I looked down at her sexy pussy in time to see her gush juices out as her abdomen clenched and squeezed. "FUCK!" she cried again as her body was wracked with a second spasm, her pussy gushing more juices out around me as Callie drove me deep into her and held me against her daughter's pussy, my cock jammed all the way into her.

"See how that works?" She whispered, as her hands started to stroke up and down my front, from my chest to my crotch. "Now, how would you like to do that to me?" She whispered, as she pulled me back. She used her hands to walk be back, pulling my dick from Malissa. She drew me back until she could take my hand. She pulled me from the room and down the hall. She drew me along with her into what had to be her room, walking to her bed. She turned and sat on it without letting go of my hand. She let go, long enough to shift her grip to my dick, and pulled me toward her, as she lifted and spread her legs.

Her mound and pussy were completely bare, as she rubbed the tip of my slick cock against her full round lips. She worked me between her lips and then hooked her feet on my butt. I groaned softly, as she pulled me to her, driving my cock easily into her. "Alright Billy. All that I ask is that you make me come before you do. You can fill me if you want, but make me come first, please."

I reached up her body to her big tits and grasped them as I started pushing in and out of her. Her vagina was surprisingly tight as she let me stroke in and out of her, her hips rocking gently to grind her clit against my shaft with each inward stroke. She rocked up the other way as I pulled out, grinding my engorged head along the front vaginal wall, and that little bundle of nerves that she had taught me about. In and out I stroked, having to actually work at not coming. She moaned and panted and even whispered how wonderful I felt inside her, as her orgasm grew inside her, slowly pushing toward blooming. I'd learned a few things from her, and from the other adults I'd had sex with. I knew I wasn't going to last a lot longer, definitely not long enough to give her a double peak, like she had just shown me. But I knew a few other tricks. I left one hand teasing her nipple while I moved the other to her crotch. I slipped the tip of my finger between her lips and started to rub circles around the hard nub, drawing a gasp and loud moan of pleasure from me.

"Good boy. That's it. Make me come. Ohhhhh Billy. You are a goooooooood fuck." She moaned, as I plunged into her, each slap of her ass making her tits roll on her chest. "God damn Billy. You are making it so hard to hold back. I'm going to come. Come with me honey. Fill my pussy, while I'm coming. Please baby!" she moaned loudly, as her pussy started to clench around me. The shudders came next, wracking her body. Her whole body seemed to be shuddering, as I slammed hard into her, pushing my own orgasm right to the point of no return.

"UH FUCK!" I grunted, as my body spasmed and jabbed my dick deep into her. I felt the first surge of cum lance into her depths, drawing a scream of pleasure from her. Over and over her body bucked as she spasmed around my pumping cock. Shot after shot of pent up cum lanced from my engorged head into her velvety soft vagina. I stood there panting, staring at her incredible body when a set of hands slipped around me. I felt soft tits press to my back as the hands held me tightly to her.

"God, you fuck good," Becky whispered. "Only thing I wish is that it was only me you were doing it to. I could be you know. I bet I can keep you satisfied as many times as you want it."

"Where would we do it? I mean, your mom wouldn't be too happy if we started having sex in your room." I whispered back.

"Well, maybe if we found a way to show her what you do to me, maybe she wouldn't complain so much?"

"What, have sex in front of her?"

"That wasn't exactly what I was thinking." She giggled, "it's not like you haven't had sex, with an older woman before."

"You could always do it here." Callie said quickly. "As long as you don't mind paying the rent."

"You mean let him do what he just did?"

"Smart girl." Callie laughed, just before the doorbell rang. "Oh shit! I completely forgot!" She said, as she pushed me away, my softened dick slipping from her, letting our combined juices start to flow from her. She pushed herself up. "I called Principal Jennings and she wanted to come over and talk to you both. I was coming up to tell you to get dressed."

"Well, too late now." Malissa said with a frown. "If she's already here."

"I say we just go this way." Becky said. "It's not like she hasn't seen Billy naked before."

"Do we really want to go there, given what were going to be discussing? I mean, come on, we're accusing one of her staff of having sex with students. It doesn't exactly help our credibility if we're all sitting around naked, post fuck."

"Fine, we can dress if you want, but all you need to tell her is that it's a clothing optional house, which is the truth." Malissa said.

"I could." Callie said with a shrug. "But it really won't help our position." She said, as the doorbell rang again. She got up, grabbed a robe off the end of the bed and headed from her room and down the stairs.

"Come on. We better dress." Becky said, as she turned to head out the bedroom door back toward where we started. We followed her to Malissa's room and we all dressed, at least mostly, as quickly as we could and then headed down to meet Principal Jennings.

She stood up from the sofa where she and Callie were sitting when we walked in. "Billy! Malissa!" she greeted us with a small smile on her lips. "Your mother was just telling me a little about what's going on. But I much prefer to hear it from you." I sat down on the love seat, which of course was meant for two, but Becky and Malissa both squeezed onto it on either side of me. "First off, let me express my concern about what has happened to you. I should have realized that she had very different intentions about Billy, when she asked me to allow her to put him on the team as a mat boy. If I'd have known that she was already involved, sexually, with some of her students, I would have most certainly handled this differently."

"I don't think I can or want to blame you for what happened." I answered quickly. "The sad fact is, that I WAS in the girls' locker room with Becky here, and we were both mostly naked playing with each other. So, by rights, I should have had a ten-day suspension. The fact that I didn't get that, I'm not going to complain. What happened in practices was, um, embarrassing sometimes, but quite honestly, I haven't minded all that much. I've made some really fantastic friends, and yeah, I've learned a hell of a lot about sex in only a short couple of weeks. I don't have any complaints in that area."

"See the problem is, the rumor we heard," Becky said, before I could continue, "the rumor that I guess Jack started, he doesn't really know that coach is having sex with anyone, but it's bound to come out if someone starts investigating his claim that the girls and Billy are having sex in the locker room. He's just doing this to try and get Billy in trouble because he wants to break us up."

Principal Jennings looked at Becky and then at me. "So, are you two a couple now?"

"We're thinking about it. Seriously thinking about it actually." Becky answered quickly.

"Well, given what you two did in the girls' bathroom the other day, it would tend to show, that at least you're serious about this. I'm not one to make judgements, but I'm pretty sure that if he makes enough of a stink, he could get an investigation started. Given what happened to those two boys today, well, it'll just add fuel to the fire."

"So, what do we do?" Malissa asked. "I mean, we don't want to get the whole squad in trouble."

"I'm afraid that boat has already sailed. Besides what the girls did today, and what happened with the initiation. Yes, I know what you girls did to Billy, Friday night. I also know what happened after that."

Malissa looked at her startled. "I didn't, I didn't think she..."

"You didn't think she would actually do the dare you put her up to? You don't know Grace as well as you think you do. She simply can't turn down a dare like that. Wearing a vibrator in public? You had no idea. And yes, I know exactly what happened after that. When you came over the other night, I had just suspended her, indefinitely, while I looked into what happened. To my surprise, she easily admitted to both having sex with you, multiple times, as well as admitting to me that she put you on the team to humiliate you. It's amazing what she'd admit to in the middle of an orgasm. I've also talked to Jessica, and given her a warning."

"So, what's going to happen to the girls?" Callie asked.

"I'm going to have to suspend the senior cheer team for the remainder of the football season. None of the details of what happened will be allowed out, for privacy concerns, but the girls all participated in a sexually charged hazing incident. I can't let that slide. Billy, while you haven't broken any rules using the girls' locker room with them, the fact that you willingly have had sex on school grounds, even though it was after hours, you too will be suspended from the team. I haven't decided if that will be permanent or not. That will depend on the new coach."

"I understand." Malissa whispered, looking down at her lap.

"I'll have a meeting with the team tomorrow at practice. You can let them know on your own if you want, but I still have to, officially, do it."

"Yes ma'am." Malissa whispered again.

"Just so you don't think I'm being unfair, I too, have some culpability in this. I knew Grace, and yes, I had a relationship with her prior to this incident. That may have colored my judgment. I had a discussion with the superintendent earlier and informed him of my lack of judgment in being involved with a member of my staff. I have already tendered my resignation, effective the end of the school year. As a result, I don't expect any further investigations. My resignation will serve to cover any additional rumors or claims that anyone else wishes to make, be it Jack or the two boys today." She sighed and stood up. "I appreciate you all being up front with me about what happened. I should have nipped this in the bud at the very beginning. I just didn't expect Grace to take things to this extreme."

Callie stood up and reached out to stroke her shoulders gently. "I'm sorry it came to this. My daughter will definitely have consequences for her part in all this."

"Don't, please, this is much more my fault, than hers. She's the captain of the team, but I'm responsible for what happens on school grounds. I should have realized, much sooner, what Grace was doing and why. I don't want to excuse it, but she doesn't have a very high opinion of boys, or men, given her recent relationships. The person I owe the biggest apology to is Billy." She turned to look at me. "I wish there was some way I could make it up to you. What you've been through, no young man should have to go through what you did."

"Like I said before, it wasn't all bad. I learned a lot. It's not like I'm going to be scarred for life, because I had sex with some beautiful women. Besides, how many guys can say they had sex with their principal?" I finished with a chuckle.

"Well, I appreciate the compliment, but it was still inappropriate. I would though, still appreciate you keeping that little fact under wraps. I shouldn't have indulged in that, and wouldn't have if I hadn't had a bit more alcohol than I should have. I'd gone to her house to suspend her, and yes, console her. We both knew that once my investigation was done that she was going to be out of a job. I was going to do my best to keep her out of jail, but there was no way she was keeping her job."

"I think you should know, Jessica, um, nurse Allen has been having sex with some of the football players." I blurted out.

She nodded. "I suspected as much, but I had little proof of it. But it explains a few things. The frequent visits of football players to her office, and her frequent lack of underwear or wet underwear."

"It was the three of you, nurse Allen, Grace and yourself, all of you, in a relationship?" Callie asked suddenly.

Principal Jennings just nodded. "It was. The three of us have been involved for almost three years, off and on. But that will all change now. Again, Billy, I apologize for what happened to you. If there is anything I can do to try and make it up to you..."

"I'll let you know if there is. For now, I think just trying to keep a lid on this. My reputation around school is going to suck now. The guys will all blame me for the team getting suspended."

"I'm afraid there isn't much I can do about that. But if you need a place to escape to, on occasion, feel free to stop by my office and we can talk." Principal Jennings said softly. She stepped over to me and rested her hand on my shoulder, giving it a very gentle squeeze. "I really am sorry about the way this all turned out. I'm serious about doing anything I can, to make this easier for you."

"Thanks. I appreciate that."

"Just don't let me catch you having sex in a girls' bathroom again!" She said more loudly, in a joking tone.

"Don't worry. We know all sorts of better places now." Becky said with a grin. "I'll keep him out of the girls' bathrooms, I promise."

Principal Jennings nodded and Callie showed her to the door. "Well, looks like I kinda screwed up everything." Malissa said, as her mother was walking back toward us.

"Sometimes even good intentions don't work out the way we want. It doesn't sound like any of the girls have actually been hurt, and I'm sure Billy will agree, that he's had one heck of a learning experience."