Locker Room Revenge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I lift my ass up. The moment I do, the girl tugs on my shorts, pulling them past my ass, and down my thighs. With a red face and an urge to cry, I sit back down, bare-ass in my chair. I say nothing nor look at her as I feel my shorts being pulled all the way down until they fall to my ankles, exposing my pussy.

The feeling of being in a trance only gets stronger as I feel my shorts around my ankles. It strengths more as I think of how my pussy can now be seen. The one part of me that I've always hidden no matter how much I've flirted about it.

I'm basically naked now. Naked...in class. At school.

There's giggling now. Well, not so much giggling but women trying hard not to laugh. I know it's them laughing at me, but trying not to be too loud about it. And in a way, I don't blame them. They've stripped me in public, and I let them. I'm just the stupid nerd that has surrendered to the big bullies. And now I can't do anything about it as my hands are tied.

I'm left like this for a while. Each second that goes by, I wait for someone, anyone, to see me. For someone to yell out that I'm naked, or ask what am I doing. So all the class turns to see me, naked like a freak while watching a dumb, boring video. Then the stories will start, and I'll be the sicko that was masturbating to cell mitosis.

I winch as something scratches my knee. Leaning over, I look under my desk to see the girl in front of me is now putting her arms behind her seat and is reaching for me. Her nail clipped my knee as she tries to feel where my legs are without seeing. Once she manages to find my knees, she inches her hands up my legs. The issue is, she's only able to get a couple of inches past my knee as her arms aren't that long. I have no clue what she's trying to do.

Sensing she's not going to be able to do whatever it is that she wants to do, she removes her hands. That's when the girl behind me leans over. Her hot voice then says in a whisper, directing in my ear, "Spread your legs."

I look to the side, not wanting to do such a humiliating task, even if there's really no point in not doing it. I'm already naked, so might as well do whatever they want. In for a penny, in for a pound as my parents would say.

The strange submissive feeling within me builds as I consider this. The sort of feeling that makes me tingle all over, as well as feel the butterflies from doing something exciting for the first time. It causes me to admit that I'm not just aroused but very aroused.

So I open my legs wide, letting them go as far as they can in this chair. I'm once again left like this, legs spread to which I feel my sex open in a humiliating manner. As I'm not sure if I'm doing it as they want, I move my left leg out as far as it can go, stretching my gym shorts that are around my ankles.

About a minute later, the girl in front of me drops her pen, only she does it to the desk in front of her. I see her do this, wondering why as she clearly did it on purpose, and then find out why. When people turn due to the brief noise, they look forward and not back to see me. She did it basically to make it that no one sees me, yet.

She slips out of her seat and bends over to get the pen. Then she moves back towards her seat, only she passes it while still staying bent over. When she approaches my desk, she downright crawls but does it very subtly, as if she was a ninja or something. Like she was trying to hide behind her own desk.

When she gets close, I tense up as I know something bad is about to happen. That she's going to touch me. And then she does. But by the time I feel it, it's already over and she's back in her seat. She just did it so smoothly. It makes me wonder how much practice she's had at doing such things.

The girl slipped something inside me. She smoothly reached over, parted my pussy open and pushed the object inside me. Then, as if nothing happened, she sat back down. It all happened in less than a couple of seconds. That's how fast it was.

With my mouth dropped open, I feel the object she's slipped inside me, but have no idea what it is. It is small, whatever it is, not that it matters. It feels hard too, but thin. It makes me squirm as it could be anything and it's in my most personal place. In a strange way, it sort of feels like a plastic Q-tip, just thicker.

My eyes widen as I feel the object start to vibrate. It only does it once, but it's enough to let me know what it is. I then look at the girl in front of me, to see that she's looking at her cell, to which she's lowered the screen's light so no one notices. She holds it to the side so I can see what app she's on.

Oh...that bitch. That fucking bitch. She's put a vibrator inside of me. A vibrator she can control by her cell from some app. Oh...fucking bitch.

The vibrator comes to life again, this time staying on past the first buzz. It's not very strong, thankfully, not that this makes it better. The feeling of it moving does make me bite my lip as nothing is supposed to be in my pussy at school. Stuff like this shouldn't be happening at all.

It keeps on, massaging my insides in the most humiliating manner as I can't do anything around it. I then try to move my legs up to try and take some of the pressure away, but make a discovery. The little bitch slipped out of her seat again, and I didn't notice. She's swatting down next to her desk but is leaning over, her arms extended.

Glancing under my desk I see the little bitch tied my ankles to my desk's legs. I gently pull my right leg and then left to make sure I'm right, and I am. My bare feet are tied to the bottom of the desk's legs. The bitch used shoelaces to do it...and I have a feeling those are my shoelaces too.

Humiliation moves over me, making me feel so very submissive. I'm stuck. Helpless. Exposed. Both my hands and feet tied down so I'm unable to move or do anything about being naked. I've let them do this to me, and now I'm fucked. All it takes is one person to turn and see me, or the lights being turned on. And worse...I think I'm about to orgasm.

Being tied up on my car seems like a lifetime ago, but it was really just about an hour ago. The repeated fucking I got to get out of it has left me worn down and weak, meaning that the vibrator doesn't have to work hard. I bet even a virgin that's never fingered a woman before could probably bring me to climax with little to no effort. That's why the vibrator is barely on for a minute before I know I am going to have an orgasm...in class.

I start to panic as I don't know what to do. I'm going to make noise, I know I am. If I do, people will turn and look. If they do, that's it. It's all over.

Trying to focus on my breathing, I tell myself to be quiet. To hold any moans and just take the orgasm. That it'll be like knowing you are going to be punched. You tense up and try to brace for it. But still trying to convince myself that I can fight it, I try to clear my head and force the orgasm to go away. But that's like trying to stop a car by standing in front of it while it's going 70.

The orgasm hits, making my body tense. I grit my teeth and lean over, trying hard not to make any large movements. Unable to help it, I rock back and forth, causing my tits to sway as the waves move over me. I then find that I'm letting my tits move over my desk, where my hard nipples scrap the top.

My breathing is fast and heavy, which I can't help. I try hard to keep my breathing soft and low, but I don't think it's going to be possible. And so I cum like this, in the most humiliating and scary moment of my life.

As I cum, I hear the soft giggles from all three of the bitches as they laugh at me. Laugh at torturing me. Laugh at knowing that I'm cumming in class, and can't do anything about it.

The waves build and build, making me rock harder, trying hard not to moan. Now I've taken to lifting my legs, trying to get them free, but they are tied tight to the desk's legs. Doing this scares me as I know I'm making noise, but am powerless to stop it. The waves of pleasure are just too powerful to stop or contain.

Suddenly the bell rings. This breaks through my orgasm, much like it does for everyone in the class. Everyone seems to pop up and look at the door, as if the bell was a physical thing they can see. For some reason, everyone just associates the door with the bell.

The bell shouldn't be ringing this soon as it's not the end of class. And then there's a second ring, but it's cut off pretty fast. A few moments later, there's a third in the same manner.

Gasping as my orgasm starts to fade, I realize it's a drill. A fire or emergency drill. New panic floods into me at this knowledge as I'm still trapped. There's no way for me to get out of this seat nor fix my clothes. In just a few seconds, everyone will see me and my life will be ruined.

"Alright everyone, get up and get out," Mister Johnson declares loudly. Only hearing him scares the hell out of me as he's not by his desk in the front of the room. He's moved to go to the very back of the classroom.

"Go, go, come on, go. Even you idiots are smart enough to want to survive," Mister Johnson starts barking. At this, I feel the girl behind me grab my hands, trying to peel off the rubber bands. From the way they feel, the girl knows she is going to be in a world of trouble if I'm discovered like this. That they will have to explain why they did this to me, and it'll all come crashing down as even someone like Mister Johnson will know I couldn't have done this to myself.

Everyone gets up at once and heads for the door. They move fast, not because they think something is wrong, but to get out because the video was pretty boring. They bunch up and bottleneck at the door, forming a small mob as they want to do anything that will be more exciting than this.

As all this happens, I lean over and lower myself in hopes of not having my tits seen. I place them on my desk and move over them, hopefully hiding them and the fact that I'm naked. Thankfully the lights are still off, so that helps as Mister Johnson has paused the video. I can only pray that no one notices my bunched up shirt around the back of my neck.

"Girls, get up and go. That means you too. No stopping to ask each other on dates or whatever that you Gen-Texters do," Mister Johnson says...right behind me. At his words, the hands fumbling on the rubber bands stop. They lift up, clearly trying not to let on what she was doing.

"Mister Johnson, it's not a real drill, it's probably just..." the girl in front of me says after standing up. She moves forward and from the sounds of it walks right up to Mister Johnson. Even I can tell she does this to give the other girls time to get me free, for she's drawing his attention to her. Trying to give the others time to get me free.

"Cut the shit and get the fuck out," Mister Johnson says in a stern and downright mean tone. The way he says it kills any hope I had that I might get out of this. His tone is so stern that the girl stops talking, clearly knowing he isn't going to budge.

I can't seem to find any words when I see the three bitches...walking away. They all group together in a timid manner, trying to steal glances back at me, no doubt wondering what's going to happen when he finds out what they did. As a group they move towards the door, whispering to themselves, maybe trying to think up a way out of this.

Mister Johnson then walks past me, not saying anything at all. He just ignores me, which is extremely odd. Why would he chase them away, but not me? Especially as he could see something is clearly wrong.

A very sinister thought pops into my head. I lift up and turn to Mister Johnson's desk. When I do, I see the small bottle of whiskey on his desk is now empty. He drank all of it...which means he's probably drunk. And he's already the type that doesn't give any fucks.

"Oh shit," I gasp as my head is grabbed. Mister Johnson is to my side and yanks my head to make me face him, and the next thing I know, there's a cock in my mouth. His cock.

Mister Johnson moans as he shoves his forty-something cock into my mouth. Just jams it in aggressively, making it go to the back of my mouth. And I'm so shocked by this, all I can really do is protest with a whine, which doesn't even come out as his cock gags all sound.

With handfuls of my hair, he forces my head off his member and then back down, where it scraps against my tongue. He does this over and over, forcing me to blow him as my head goes up and down on his cock. And as I feel so broken and defeated, I close my lips and keep my teeth apart to do it correctly, trading the Welcoming Committee for an evil teacher.

As I gag on his cock as he forces his manhood all the way it can go. With his cock damn near in my throat, I reflect that I'm being violated by a teacher. That a forty-something man is using my eighteen year old mouth. A drunk forty-something man is raping my mouth, on purpose.

"Don't know what you fucking lesbo freaks were up too..." Mister Johnson moans as he continues to force my head up and down his cock. He's getting faster and more aggressive, showing he's really enjoying this. It's getting so rough that each time I go down, I make the same gag and slurping noise.

"When I saw those big fucking cow titties out, I had to do something. So I called in a fake fucking bomb threat," Mister Johnson reveals, making me protest harder as I've been set up. I do try to move my hands and feet, but can't. I'm tied down and helpless, which he knows. That's why he's openly doing this.

I'm unable to stop the slurping gagging noises as he makes me swallow his cock each time. My face gets pressed against his stomach as he holds me there, gagging me even worse. As he holds me like this and I can't breathe, I hear him chuckle and say something mean like, "here's your place in life freak, dying on my cock."

When he releases me, he goes back to face fucking me. I know this was somewhat done to me earlier today when I was tied to my car, but this is far, far worse. This is what it's like to be truly used. To be a real sex slave. To be nothing but a fuck toy.

"Here....here....here....here it cums," Mister Johnson says in a harsh, fast voice. He's taken to whipping my head up and down his cock, making it go as fast as he can. It's so fast and rough, I'm scared he might break my neck or rip my head off. It's so bad that I feel my breasts swinging and plopping on my desk each time.

The single most humiliating thing in my life happens next, which is for my teacher, Mister Johnson, to cum in my mouth. He moans loudly as it happens, and then shoots stream after stream of his cum into my mouth. Only as his cock is now planted so deep, the cum seems to go straight down my throat. It really doesn't as I swallow each time in reaction, but it is so far back, it might as well. I'm forced to swallow my 40-something year old teacher's cum.

Mister Johnson pulls his cock out of my mouth, showing me the wet and used member that used my mouth so violently. And then I learn that I was wrong, as him cumming in my mouth isn't the most humiliating thing to ever happen to me. The true answer to that is the orgasm that erupts over me unexpectedly.

The vibrator inside me has been going this entire time. I was so occupied on what was happening, I forgot all about it, but my body didn't. It must have vibrated over and over, causing my weakened sex to be powerless against it.

My eyes roll as I look up at Mister Johnson who is holding his dick in his hand, and an orgasm moves over me. With the taste of cum in my mouth, I lean back in my chair, giving him a much better look at my tits as my back arches and I'm overtaken from my orgasm. He takes this as an invite and grabs my left boob in his hand, squeezing it roughly ad painfully.

My body bucks in the chair as I can make noise now. It doesn't matter if Mister Johnson hears or knows what is happening. He just raped my face, so I doubt it matters anymore. Actually, I'm pretty sure the orgasm is this intense because he's watching it happen. That he's seeing me as some sort of sex freak, tied to her desk, cumming off of being facefucked like a true whore.

"You really are a freak, aren't you?" He laughs as I moan loudly. His laughter suddenly halts and he looks towards the door. Rushing towards it while putting his cock up, he sneaks a glance out.

"Fuck. Fuck! Didn't think they would get here so fast," he curses to himself. After he says this, my orgasm starts to fade, letting me begin to think again.

Breathing hard and covered in sweat and drool, I lean over my desk, feeling weak, tired and pathetic. I lift my head to look at him, the two of us knowing I could scream for help but am unable to. Instead, I keep my submissive mouth closed and just look at him, asking without words for this to be over. That he could untie me, fix my clothes and we pretend this didn't happen, ever.

For the first time in two days, it seems like I am finally going to have some good luck as Mister Johnson rushes towards me and kneels. There I feel his hands on my ankles, trying to untie my feet. Showing his strength, he grabs the laces and yanks to snap them apart, which I didn't have to strength to do.

"T-T-Thank you," I tell him as he frees both of my legs. Saying nothing, he grabs me by my arm to help me stand up. I stand up, feeling a bit light-headed and my legs are wobbly. I then wait for him to do more, like pull down my shirt or lift up my shorts. The best thing would be to cut off all the damn rubber bands so I could use my hands again.

As if reading my mind, he turns me around to look at my back. He grabs my hands to get a better look at the bands, but doesn't say anything about them. I feel him trying to get his fingers under them, but he's not able to. I take it he was going to see if he couldn't snap those open as well. Grunting, he turns me back around, standing so close my tits actually hit him.

"But...but..." I stammer, shocked as he steps on the crotch of my gym shorts, which are still around my ankles, and pulls. Doing this forces me to step out of my shorts completely, becoming bottomless. In an uncaring motion, he kicks at my shorts once I'm out, to make them sail to the back of the room, where they can't be seen.

Grabbing my hair, he walks forward, forcing me to go with him. We stop at the door, where he looks out again. I'm able to sneak a glance as well, to which I see a pair of cops going door to door slowly. If the door is locked, they move to the next one. If it's not locked, they open it and go inside.

I'm guessing they are looking for a bomb but don't have any keys. So they are proactively trying to check out any open classroom. Either that or just going through the motion of searching.

When both cops disappear into rooms, Mister Johnson yanks on my hair to move me. I let out a pained cry but walk with him, having to bend over slightly as I do. As I walk, the damn vibrator still is going off, scaring me that it could make me cum while in the middle of the hallway. It already has built up another orgasm that I know will soon come over me.

Mister Johnson doesn't lead me down the hall like I thought he would. I pictured him doing something crazy like leading me down multiple hallways until he deposits me in the boy's locker room or something similar.

Instead he leads me to the custodian's closet that is across the hall. Without checking to see where the cops are or if anyone is inside the closet, he opens the unlocked door. He does it fast, clearly thinking that if he goes fast enough, they won't hear.

Forcing me inside by pushing me, Mister Johnson enters and then slowly closes the door, and then locks it. The way he does this is slow and calm, making sure it makes as little noise as possible. It's kind of strange how he can be so calm after what he's done.