Locker Room Revenge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving fast, he grabs me and forces me to him, where he puts my back against his front. Then he puts his hand over my mouth, and turns off the lights with his other hand. The way he holds me, my hands are very clearly on his crotch.

"Shhhhh," he whispers in my ear in a warning sort of manner. A moment later, I hear the sounds of footsteps outside the door. Then the doorknob is jiggled as someone checks to see if it is unlocked. When it's not, the footsteps keep on, ignoring the closet and who might be inside.

It's now that I know this is my chance to escape. One single word will save me from who knows what is about to happen. Only I don't say anything. I keep quiet as he holds me, feeling as if I deserve what is about to happen. That the cops wouldn't do anything to help anyone once they know it's me.

Mister Johnson doesn't release me after the door is checked. He keeps holding me, listening for what the cops are doing. I think he does this to make sure they aren't going to double back. So he keeps gripping me tight, rubbing his crotch over my hands again and again.

After several minutes, the lights are turned back on and he lets go of me. Saying nothing he goes to the shelves of various cleaning supplies and tools that belong to the custodian. He searches through these shelves and finally finds what he is after, which is a pair of scissors.

My hands are freed as he uses the scissors to cut off the rubber bands. Once freed, I rub my wrists as the bands seemed to have cut off my circulation. I look down at my hands as I can finally move them, glad to be free but confused to why he brought me in here. Surely it wasn't to free me as he must have had scissors in his desk.

"Get the fucking shirt off, you look stupid with it like that," Mister Johnson orders as he goes back to the shelves. He doesn't even look at me when he orders this. Instead he says it like a prison guard to a prisoner, as if he expects it to be followed.

With a frown I watch him, not believing the huge change in the man. When I first met him, I thought he seemed like a nice and kind man. He was a good teacher, if not a bit burned out and sarcastic. Plus he seemed like the perfect sort of family man, a dad with a couple of kids and a wife, to which he often tells stories about.

But now that I look at him, he doesn't even have a wedding ring. I'm starting to see that instead of the perfect family man, he's the perfect bastard. A bastard that has no qualms about raping his students.

With a sigh, I grab the shirt from behind my neck. I pull it up and over my head, to become completely naked...again. After I drop it, I do run my hand between my legs and inside me. Feeling embarrassed, I insert my fingers deep to which I'm able to grab the fucking vibrator and pull it out. It still vibrates weakly once I remove, to which I'm very thankful not to have to feel it any longer.

Right after doing this, Mister Johnson grabs my right arm and pulls. He doesn't say anything while doing this, just does it as if he knows I'll just stand here. This is somewhat proven correct as I do stand and let him put a loop of rope around my wrist. It's more like twine than rope, and there's a huge spool of it.

Swaying as I can't believe this is happening, I watch him get on a step stool and run the twine through a "O" hook that's at the top of the wall. It's right below the ceiling, smack in the middle of the wall. It looks as if it's been there a long time too.

It's such a strange place for something like that, as why would you need a hook in here? Now that I look around, I see there is a hook like that in each wall. Plus there's one overhead on the ceiling.

Mister Johnson pulls on the rope once it's threaded, making my arm stretch up and out towards the hook. Again, I don't say anything in words, but I do groan, showing I don't want this. That all I want is to go home.

"Shut up you little fucking slut," Mister Johnson growls and slaps my bare ass hard, making me yelp. Yesterday the Welcoming Committee spanked and whipped my ass raw, so it is still very much sore. So when he hits me, I thrust forward as the pain is intense. Him doing this serves as all the inspiration to stay completely quiet as I don't want him to spank me again.

After tying the rope off to ensure my arm is secured, Mister Johnson does the same for my other arm, putting a loop of rope around my wrist, then threading it through a hook that's on the wall by the ceiling. Pulling even harder this time, he makes sure my arms are stretched out wide. Both hands are at a ninety degree angle towards the ceiling as I can no longer move them at all as they stick out straight.

As I pout, Mister Johnson ties another loop of twine around my right ankle. When he does this I sigh as I know it means he's going to tie my legs spread eagle as well. It makes me wonder if he's done this before to other students here. Or maybe the custodian has, as why else would there be those hooks in the wall?

I want to ask what he's going to do to me. Rape me, sure. I know that's going to happen, but what else? Am I being kidnapped? Am I a sex slave now? Will I be sold? Or will he just rape me one more time then let me go? Or will this be a day long thing?

About five minutes later, he finishes tying my legs, and sure enough, they are very much stretched out. Stretched to the point that they hurt, not to mention makes it impossible to stop anyone from doing anything to me. My pussy is completely helpless and open like this, feeling much like a target.

What makes the way I'm tied just a bit worse, is that I'm not facing the door. In fact, I'm turned away from it so when someone comes in, they see my ass and backside while I see, well, nothing. I know this was done on purpose, but it is still concerning. It makes the ideas of what they are about to do even worse.

Finally Mister Johnson steps in front of me. With him so close, I can smell the whiskey on his breath, but also can feel the hate he has. Hate is the wrong word as he doesn't hate me, but has aggression towards me. Like he's mad of how he found me. That I dared to do something so sexual in his class, even if all we were doing was watching a movie.

"Before you say anything...let me guess. It's not your fault you had your fat titties out or that pretty kitty showing. It's the Welcoming Committee?" Mister Johnson says with a sarcastic smirk. My response is to look at him in surprise. My stomach sort of drops as it occurs that he knew. He knew the moment he found me like that what was really going on.

"Y-You knew? You knew they did this to me?" I stammer out upset. A part of me is both confused and pissed. I thought he was doing all this because he thought I was some sick sex freak that wanted it. But no. He knew what they were doing and let it happen. No wonder he started to drink. Probably had to work himself up to raping me.

Mister Johnson shrugs, showing that he doesn't really care. It's one of those moments where how it happened doesn't matter as much as what is happening now. And what's happening now is he has me tied up and helpless, not to mention naked.

"When one of you get on the wrong side of them, it can be pretty bad. Most of the staff knows about the parking lot adventure you had this morning. One said she thought that these..." he says, and then grabs my tits by the nipples and pinches. Not just pinches but lifts.

"...were going to be pretty swollen. Trapped in a car window? Ouch," he says, jiggling my tits and making me yelp out high pitched tones. I beg him to stop, which he does after a few moments, letting my breasts drop down heavily.

"They can be a bunch of mean bitches, but sometimes, if you are lucky, you can pick up some nice scraps," Mister Johnson says, and then places his hands on my breasts again. His rough hands palm my breasts as he squeezes them. As he does this, his eyes go down to them, damn near staring without blinking at all. Soon he is running his fingers over my hard nipples, making me twitch each time as they are so incredibly sore.

And then Mister Johnson does something that makes me both moan in pleasure and groan in humiliation. That's to take my right breast in both hands, and try to shove it in his mouth. He jams my nipple into his mouth, where he hungrily sucks on it, his wet tongue flicking over the nipple over and over.

"No! Please," I whimper as he tries to get as much of my breast in his mouth, which is insanely painful. He then stops, allowing my tit fall out of his mouth and bounce back, only to grab my left breast. With a smile he repeats the process, clearly loving being able to suck on an 18 year old's big tits. For now, as he sucks on my nipple, his other hand gropes my right tit.

Feeling my already abused breasts being used like this feels me with that submissive humiliation again. Even through I'm shaking my head for him to stop, I remain quiet as I know that's what he wants. That I'm not allowed to call for help or even alert anyone to what is happening. That he gets to slobber and suck on my tits all day long and I'm not supposed to do anything about it.

What snaps me out of my mini trance is when I hear him undo his belt. Right after, he undoes his zipper. When he does this, I look him right in the eye, feeling the intense loss of control moving over me. It's so strong that I swear I could cum off the feeling if I tried. The look plainly says, "I'm about to fuck you bitch."

Mister Johnson pulls down his pants, and steps up to me so we are chest to chest. He then lowers himself, where he grabs hold of his dick. Still looking me in the eyes, he positions it right at my pussy, letting me know that it's time to be fucked, again.

When he thrusts into me, I let out a long, high pitched moan as it feels incredibly good as well as painfully violating. He then lowers himself slowly, only to thrust upward again. Like the first time, he keeps his cock buried inside me, where I can feel how hot my womanhood feels as it clings to his cock. How it wants his old man cock to be inside me, knowing he is the one in charge, and I'm just the stupid, punished bitch pussy.

Mister Johnson thrusts again, and again, going slow but very hard. It's very clear he isn't really doing this for pleasure. Instead he's doing this to let me know that he's in charge. That it's his cock buried inside me and I can't do anything about it. That he owns me and can do as he wants.

Each thrust he does go faster. And each thrust I do let out a moan as I feel so broken. He begins to grab hold of my ass for leverage, which allows him to thrust inside me even harder. It gets to the point that he no longer can help himself and starts thrusting fast and steady, making my tits bounce with each one. They dance about wildly as I moan nonstop.

The two of us begin to moan as it is very enjoyable, even if a large part of me wishes this wasn't happening. It makes me ashamed somewhat as if some random teacher came by to catch us, there would be no chance to say I was forced. It would look like we snuck away together to fuck like this, to which I still would come across like the kinky sex freak.

Tears fall down my cheeks as I orgasm yet again. I cry as I see how far I've fallen. That I've been beaten down so badly that I'm cumming from my own rape. That instead of trying to fight or get free, I'm letting him do this to me and own my pussy. The fact that I'm tied up naked without so much as attempting to get free brings me such shame and humiliation which makes me cry more as I cum.

The waves of pleasure move over me, but thankfully are not as powerful as the other orgasms. This one feels more like a normal orgasm, where I can sink into the feeling of it. Since I can't do anything about it, I close my eyes and let my head move back to enjoy the rapture. It isn't overwhelming or earth shattering, but does feel good.

"Oh yeah. Oh...fuck yeah," Mister Johnson says very much out of breath as he rapidly thrusts. He's fucking me so hard and fast now that if I wasn't tied down, I'm sure I would be leaving my feet with each thrust.

That's when I feel him cum inside me. Despite cumming myself at the moment, I am surprised that he does this, as it would allow for him to get caught. I thought he would have been more careful, but then again, he has been drinking. He's leaving his DNA in me, especially if I happen to be fertile at the moment.

Mister Johnson keeps thrusting as he cums, with me feeling his seed erupt inside me and spread. It shoots out, going deep inside me, no doubt an attempt to breed me or something. As I can't do anything, I instead focus on my own orgasm and enjoy the last few waves of pleasure as they move over me.

Once he finishes, he rests his head on my shoulder while leaving his cock inside, showing how tired he is from fucking me. I, of course, don't say anything and let my head look at the ground, not sure what to do or say. The feeling of my own teacher's cum inside me adds to the feeling of humiliation and violation, causing it to be very hard to find anything to say.

To my complete surprise Mister Johnson walks around me while pulling up his pants...and leaves. Opens the fucking door, leaves and shuts the door behind him. I'm so shocked by this I turn my head to try and see if he's messing with me, but no. He's gone. Completely gone. He didn't even lock the door.

My mouth drops open as I can't believe I've been left alone. Why? Is he going to come back? Surely he is. Maybe he just had to go to the bathroom or something. He wouldn't just leave me here like this, would he?

What if he did? What would I do? Call out for help? If I did, what would I tell people happened? And if I did, everyone would know what happened...and how I was found. My life would be ruined.

The closet door opens again a few minutes later, making me squeal as I wasn't expecting it. It closes and locks, but Mister Johnson doesn't say anything. At least...I think it's Mister Johnson. The person that enters stays behind me for some reason. But instead of whiskey, he smells like some sort of spray cleaner.

"W-W-Wait, please," I beg again as I hear the clear sounds of pants being undone and pulled down. Only it's something more than pants. Coveralls maybe?

It hits me who it is. It's the only person that wears coveralls at school...the janitor. Mister Johnson fucking told the janitor about me. Told him that he could fuck me.

This new person doesn't say a single word as he removes his clothes. As I keep smelling the cleaner smell, I wonder if it really would be better to know who it really is. If it is the janitor or not. Or if it is just Mister Johnson.

And thus the stranger places his hard cock between my ass cheeks. My eyes close again as whomever this man is, he wants a more private hole or maybe just one that hasn't just been used. And so he uses his hand to position his manhood against my opening firmly. Then he starts to push it forward, making me grunt as I feel the horrid violation of a cock entering my ass.

Lucky for the stranger, I was anally raped yesterday and earlier today, so it is rather easy for him to shove his dick up my ass. He's able to insert his cock fully, making me feel every inch of it. I just grunt, groan and tense up as I can't do much more than that.

Opening my eyes and staring forward at the brick wall, the man begins to fuck my ass. He says nothing as he does it, no taunts, no grunts, just hard breathing and thrusts. His hands hold my hips as he pounds my ass, his thrusts feeling very powerful. And once again, small moans escape me as the private hole is taken so cheaply.

The man doesn't last long at all. Maybe a minute later, he cums. Like Mister Johnson, he doesn't seem to care about his DNA being inside me as he cums in my ass, shooting his seed into that hole. Unlike Mister Johnson, when he does cum, he inserts his cock as far as it will go to make sure his cum goes deep up my ass.

Feeling like I'm in a dream or rather a nightmare, the man pulls his cock out of my ass... and leaves as well. Pulls his cock out, letting cum drip out of me as he fixes himself up and exits the room without saying a word. The only difference between him and Mister Johnson is that I can hear mummering and a multitude of footsteps, making me wonder if the classes are being let back in after the fake bomb threat.

Sure enough, a few moments later, I hear the sounds of tons of people talking and walking as the all-clear must have been given to reenter the school. All the other girls must be headed back to class, to which I wonder if anyone knew I was missing. Well, the Welcoming Committee would probably know. Not that they would care.

Listening to the sounds of normal girls walking and laughing makes me feel so very pathetic. They don't have to feel how I feel. Nor do they have to feel all that I feel. Such as the feeling of your tits throbbing from being used or abused. Or the pulsing of your sex as I've been fucked several times today. Or the pain of a gaping ass that's been fucked so hard it feels like it'll never go back to normal.

The closet door then opens again, but I don't react. My head is lowered and my eyes closed as I feel very much broken. Tears are still falling down, even if I make no crying noises. That instead of the powerful and strong girl that was going to take over this school, I feel more like the school's new sex slave. That anyone could tell me what to do and I'll have to do it.

"Oh shit, he was right," a new male's voice proclaims excitedly. Another voice agrees and it much like the first voice, I don't recognize it. The sounds of what sounds like two men come into the small closet. It surprises me as it sounds like there are tons of people still in the hallway, yet no one notices me when they open the door.

There's the sound of clothes rustling now, as if one of them is taking off his pants. Not just pulling them down, but pulling them off all the way. I again, don't really react as I feel a bit of excitement from wondering what is about to happen.

A pathetic sigh does come out of me as a pair of boxers are placed over my head. They come down like a mask, covering all of my head so I can't see. My head fits perfectly over one of the leg holes, making it a near perfect fit. Well, I can still see, but now I just see the blue color of the boxer's fabric.

I understand why they do this a moment later as one of them moves in front of me. They don't want me to be able to see who they are. They want to be able to do this to me without me ever knowing who did it.

The sound of the other guy pulling down his pants is heard now, but the guy in front doesn't wait. He steps up against me, where he positions his cock against my pussy like Mister Johnson had done. A moment later, he's inserted it inside me all the way, making me gasp and moan.

Soft pouting sounds come out of me as I feel the man behind me put his cock at my ass. He inserts it inside as well, as my ass is so open wide at the moment. When he does, I feel the unique and humbling feeling of both of my holes being filled. Of feeling them rub together somewhat on the inside, making me feel filled and full. Makes me feel like a true professional whore.

The one in front starts fucking my pussy. He doesn't waste any time nor does he play any games as he immediately starts thrusting fast and hard. His goal isn't to show who is in charge or to make me feel owned or anything. His goal is to get off and to get off fast. It feels like he is telling me he has things to do, which is why he's going so hard.

The one in my ass does the same but he goes a bit slower. My ass, despite being used already, is still very tight so he goes slow to get used to it. But after a bit, he manages to go almost as fast as the other, causing my bottom to feel like it's being crushed.