Locker Room Revenge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He...always...finds....the...freaks....for....us...." the one in front says with each thrust to his friend. The friend just grunts his agreement as it's clear he's enjoying this a great deal. That fucking a student in the ass is bliss.

Once again I know I could scream or yell or even beg them to stop, which I bet they would, but I don't. Instead I don't struggle or fight, and let them wreck me and my holes. For now it's pretty clear what is happening, Mister Johnson is telling all his friends about me, and the free fuck. Or maybe it's not free and he's actually charging. In the end, I guess it doesn't matter. What matters is there is a tied up piece of pussy in the janitor's closet and these men get to have a some.

The two men finish at different times, with the one in my ass finishing first, and the one in front a few minutes later. The one that fucked my ass stood there and watched me getting my pussy fucked as he didn't leave. Every so often as it happened, he would grab my ass and squeeze, digging his fingernails in.

One the man cums in me, like the others, they leave as well. Well, he gropes my chest first, then leaves. I'm not sure how much time passes, but 6 more guys visit. Not all at once but one at a time. The boxers are kept on my head, to which I don't see any of the men, but I have to guess they are teachers here. Evil, evil teachers that like to fuck tied up women.

The official count is that four fucked my pussy, to which I did orgasm two more times. Each one did it a bit different, showing me how the same act could be so different. The best one was the guy that did me from behind but rubbed my clit the entire time. He made me cum almost at once.

One more fucked my ass, to which he kept spanking me while he did it, laughing as he went. He was by far the most painful and scary, mainly because my ass is already so sore. I thought for sure he would be caught due to all the noise he was making but no, he wasn't. He got to take his time and fuck my ass how he wanted, going fast at times, as well as slow.

And one actually titty fucked me. He dragged the stepstool over and stood on it after using more of the twine to tie my tits together. Then he slid his cock in between my mashed tits and went to town. It felt so weird to feel as he would thrust while pulling my tits downward, making them move over his cock. He did this over and over, making it feel like he was trying to pull my tits off while rubbing his cock between them.

When this guy came, he came between my tits, not caring at all about the mess. His cum shot up with some hitting my neck, where it quickly traveled downward, going between my breasts mostly. A few strands did manage to go over my breasts, where they dripped off.

Now it seems that no more are coming. Hurt, abused and oddly hot, I hang from my bonds. My feet no longer hold me up as I feel so beaten and worn down so my weight is put on my stretched out arms. Every inch of my strength and resolve seems to have been taken from me, leaving me like a pile of human goo. Human goo with cum dripping down her legs.

The door opens again, but like I've been doing, I don't react. It could be another guy here to fuck me or the police here to save me, and I wouldn't care. My mind, body and soul feel broken after all that's been done to me, so I accept my place.

"Oh wow. They really did a number on her," a familiar voice exclaims. Upon hearing it, I nearly burst out laughing as it only makes sense. Of course it is her. Who else could it be?

"They really should do a better job of screening the teachers here," the female voice tells the rest of the group, whom seem to agree. They laugh at it, but they do agree.

"Or maybe we shouldn't make it so easy for them," a different voice says to which they all laugh again. I, of course, stay tied and spread out, unable to do anything but feel used and abused. I have no clue what they are here to do to me, but I'm sure it'll be more horrible than what's happened so far.

The Welcoming Committee has found me. How they did, I don't know. Maybe they went around searching the closets and empty rooms? Or maybe Mister Johnson told them. To be honest, I'm surprised they even cared. I thought they would just leave me to my fate, but I guess not.

"Well, new girl, seems like you have had a hell of a time," one of them exclaims as the pair of boxers are still on my head. This gets laughs from the others.

"How about this, new girl," a different voice says. Upon hearing this, I think about how I have no clue who any of them are. All of them have sort of merged together to make them all equally horrible.

"You have a choice. Seeing how you keep fucking up and can't seem to learn how to be a nice and polite young woman as you are meant to be, you can either be left like...this to have your fate decided by the pervert teachers here...or...we can go ahead and punish you the way you are going to be punished anyway. To just get it over with and not waste anyone's time," the voice offers.

I listen to her, listening to how confident and powerful she sounds. I can't believe I used to sound like that, just yesterday. But they've shown me my true self now. And it's a tone I'll never get to use again.

"Just get it over with," I say softly, knowing that it'll happen anyway. Even if I was a perfect angel, they would find some fault and do it anyway. So might as well do whatever it is that they want.

"Good choice," the woman says and laughs, to which the entire group laughs. At this, it feels like a pack of wild animals descend upon me. Hands grab at the twine holding me, working to untie it and to untie me. But those hands also grab at my body too. Instead of groping or molesting me, they do much worse.

Some weird sort of leather bra is put on me, only the cups are missing. It's only after it is fully attached that I see it's meant as some sort of boob-binder. My boobs are pulled through the lop where the cups would be painfully, to which I already feel them starting to pulse from being bound too tight.

Clamps are placed on me as well. My nipples get one each, as does my clit. To make it worse, they put some on my pussy lips as well, making sure it is as painful as can be for me. Then, laughing, they attach what looks to be small weights from one of the science labs to the clamps on my nipples, making them drag my titties downward.

I am untied, but hands hold my arms upward anyway, making it just like I was tied up. Only instead of being out to the side, they are now high up in the air.

I'm then walked backward, through the closet door and into the hallway. Before I might have freaked out at being so naked in such a public location, but I don't think it matters any longer. I have a feeling they are finally going to ruin me, so it doesn't matter much.

They march me through the empty hallway as class is in session at the moment. We walk past window after window, with no one paying any attention to what's going on in the hall. Even the girls forcing me to walk like this don't seem to care as they talk to each other about trivial everyday stuff, acting as if they aren't doing this horrible thing to me. That they aren't marching a fellow classmate naked down the hall with a pair of boxers on her head after abusing her.

A small groan does come out of me again as they have me walk out the double doors that mark one of the exits of the school. They lead me outside and into the sunlight, my naked body fully on display thanks to the sunshine. I know this because a burst of sunshine hits my face, where it shines through the boxers still on my head.

I still don't say anything or react as I really don't see the point. They'll do whatever they want to do anyway, so might as well just accept it, and accept my place. Like they said, they'll get it over with and everyone can move on.

"There, put her back to it," one of them orders. At this, the boxers are finally pulled off my head, to which I see I'm standing in front of a flagpole. It's a tall and thick metal pole that houses all three of the flags that fly in front of the school.

Looking around I see we are in front of the school, right in front of the sidewalk and street. Even now, cars pass by us on the street, having no clue what they are missing if they just turn their heads. That there's a young naked thing that's been raped, abused and is about to be put on display.

I'm made to walk up to the flagpole, where I'm then turned around. My back is pressed against the large metal pole next, where I feel the metal of the pole all the way down to my butt. My hands are still being held up high, but now they make me put them behind the flagpole. There I feel cold metal placed on my wrists and then a click sound, revealing they've handcuffed me.

I don't bother trying to test the cuffs or to move my hands. I know I'm trapped. They've trapped my hands behind the pole, making sure I can't hide my naked body. They also made sure they did it in the most awkward position possible to make it even more humiliating as I'm forced to arch my back and push my bound tits forward.

The girls gather in front of me now, where they stand in a line and look at me. They stand there, where they can't stop laughing. I then look down at myself and realize that if I was them, I would probably laugh too. Laugh at the stupid nerd that got herself trapped naked for the world to see.

Now one of them digs in her bookbag, where she pulls out a marker. She uncaps it and moves forward, where she writes something on my forehead. As I feel utterly broken, I don't fight or say anything to her as she does it. Like a coward I stay still so she can write on me.

"You have any other markers?" One of the girls ask, to which she says she does. Markers of different colors are soon passed around now. Once they get a marker, they move up to me. They each take a different body area, drawing and writing all over me.

Targets are drawn on my tits, with my nipples being the bullseye. Every degrading term for women is written on me somewhere. Arrows are drawn to places where they suggest rapists use, and as the ultimate humiliation, they put my name, address and cell number on my stomach to make sure everyone knows where to find me.

"She...she just doesn't feel finished, you know?" One of the girls remarks once they finish drawing on me. As a joke, one put a marker in my mouth and told me to hold it as if it was a cock, so it is currently sticking out of my mouth, making sure I can't talk.

"Yeah, you're right," another answers and they all look at me and get deep in thought. I simply turn my head and look at the passing cars, where I catch sight of a man driving who turns to look at me. He nearly wrecks into a ditch as he can't believe what he's seeing. I don't blame him. After all, surely the school's office can see what's happening on their cameras, right? They just don't care.

"Oh! I know!" The girl at the end of the line says excitedly. She rushes off to the side and out of my line of sight, leaving the others wondering what she's doing. But whatever she does gets a reaction from the others as they all winch as if whatever she gets hurts them, even if it's not being done to them.

"Oww," I whine as my feet are pulled backward from behind. I'm made to move my feet behind the pole now, where it is very painful as it makes my back arch even more. I then see why she does this, as she puts a push broom in front of my ankles. It's placed behind the flagpole, but in front of my feet, preventing me from moving my ankles.

My body is arched painfully and I can't even move my feet. I'm completely immobile now, to which I have no hope of fighting back at all. More over, my tits are pushed out even more now.

When the girl comes back into view, I understand why they groaned. But instead of groaning or begging, I actually laugh a humorless laugh. In a way, it's perfect. The perfect way to end this horrible situation.

She holds a small flagpole that has the school's logo on it. It's the flag that was hanging next to the front doors, as I've seen it many times. She rolls up the flag around the pole, looking me in the eye as she does.

It doesn't take a genius to know where she's about to put the pole, as helpless as I am. So I just look at her back, showing that I know she's in charge and I'm not. Sure enough, about a minute later, she inserts the end of the pole inside my pussy, making me squirm and wiggle as it violates me. She inserts it deep too, going at least 8 inches inside me.

I find the reason why she shoves it in so deep. It's because she wants to get the other end of the flagpole under me, making the flagpole as something of a one-bar prison. It gets wedged in the ground, trapping me...by my pussy.

Once she is done, she lets the flag unroll, where it starts to flap in the breeze between my legs. Since it is rather windy, it doesn't take long for the flag to whip about, proclaiming the school's name, logo and colors, all between my legs.

"There. This will nicely show to the world what happens to girls that decide to be bitches instead of intelligent, smart women," one of the group says as they all look at me in this horrible, humiliation position. Only, I barely even hear her.

I've having to fight off yet another orgasm. This one comes from the fact that in a few minutes, or maybe less, the school bell will ring again to end the day. At that point, the entire school will come out and see me. Hundreds of women will be excited to leave school, only to find the biggest shock of their life.

As the waves of dark pleasure move over me from this humiliating orgasm, I know my life is ruined. There will be Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and even Pornhub posts about me. My face will be plastered all over the internet and no doubt break the internet.

Whenever someone searches my name, they'll find one of those images, making sure that my life is ruined. That the best I'll ever be able to achieve is to be some sort of pain-whore in porn. Either a pain whore or rape bait. Or maybe both.

As this knowledge occurs to me, it makes me cum even harder, which makes me moan louder. Now that I am cumming, the girls all walk away, discussing some party that is happening this weekend. I'm left, tied, naked and helpless, cumming at my own pathetic ruined life, as I try to ride the broom that's been inserted in my womanhood.

My moans echo out, only getting louder as the bell finally rings.