Locker Room Sex Story

Info
My story of an encounter with a female teammate while I cum.
7 words
4.44
3.4k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack149
Jack149
31 Followers

Story of me and a female teammate.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Jack149
Jack149
Jack149
31 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
milfreader69milfreader6927 days ago

your voice is a huge turn on! got me so wet with this one. More please!

ElinoreenaElinoreena2 months ago

Dear Jack, Here is my first comment in literotica. I can't help not leaving you messages but just listen and go. I discovered I love you so much for many reasons hard to tell. For this session, whenever you say..." ...and ..ne (the)..." , an upsurge of sheer passionate feeling will naturally run through my body and soul inside and out. I appreciate your erotism of course, but you are the only author that I do not know why and the wherefores of my devotion of true love arisen, and my whole physical and especially more of the mental part finds itself having a sense of belonging to you. I generalize my feeling as that I am very much attracted to you, which only occurred in real life, never like this rather a bit surreal, but I know my passion and love towards you is that real. May I succumb and subserviently ask for your constant recordings here more often in literotica? We all audience want to hear your voice so so much. You definitely have the potential of being the star and most popular male voice author in the platform. You simply have a voice and charisma that every female/ woman/ lady must love deep down in heart, on top of the mundane physical affections. You often say you imagine how we look like. And I wanna tell you that no matter how you look, my heart is set on you already due to the many spells from your narrations and monologues created, which love and passion in return generate the lust and eroticism that both originally conflicting things agree, and you have made them blended so well the physical surface with my inner soul. I as for one being once triggered with this sensation, everything will come out and explode with no boundary and categorization between decency and erotic lust. Jack, I LOVE YOU...

JodieRJodieR3 months ago

As always Jack, thanks for the spectacular orgasm ;-) You have the most gorgeous voice and I love the way you tell a story.

SexyprincesstofuckSexyprincesstofuck3 months ago

This was hot so hot I pictured it just as you described it and I came dripping wet pussy juice. I hope to hear more stories like this. I love your accent. Are you from UK? or Ireland Scotland Australia? I'm American. XXXX

Share this

Similar Stories

Night Shift Ch. 01 - Lockup Josh locks up and has fantasy sex with Dr. Jamie Perkins.in Erotic Couplings
36+1 Ep. 01 Mike and his fembots have fun with a synthetic secretary.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Glass Dildo Molly and Ted have a sexual arrangement based on money.in Toys & Masturbation
Obsession Ch. 01 Judy gets charged with Public Indecency.in Fetish
A Matter of Time Ch. 01 They go back in time and meet their younger selves.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories