Night Shift Ch. 01 - Lockup

Story Info
Josh locks up and has fantasy sex with Dr. Jamie Perkins.
1.2k words
3.86
2.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for the nightly rounds and lockup. Josh had finished cleaning the buildings, taking out the trash and getting it ready for the next day's activities. Now he'd got around and make sure all the doors were locked. He loved this part of the night. It was late and few people were out and about. The campus was remote and he was free to go about his routine undisturbed.

As usual, he slipped off his shorts, t-shirt and underwear. Clothed only in his sandals, he turned out the lights and opened the door. Though he knew no one would be around, he took precautions. He'd never been caught with his pants down (or off) and he had no intention of messing up a perfect record.

The thrill of it and the cool air on his balls gave him an instant hard-on.

He looked around, stroking himself a few times as he did. Seeing that the coast was clear, he headed down the path to the Admin building. He walked quickly. Reaching the side door, he stepped inside and locked it behind him. He then went to the main entrance and locked it. He always felt safer once the doors were locked.

Time for a final check. He made his way through the building making sure the doors were locked and everything was as it should be. Finally, he reached the office of Dr. Jamie Perkins. Josh had seen Dr. Perkins on the campus many times. She had long, auburn hair, brown eyes that twinkled, an infectious smile, full lips and a body that turned many heads. From first sight, Josh had loved her at a distance and frequently fantasized about her. In his dreams she loved him as much as he loved her and she'd do anything he asked her to do.

Josh opened the door to Dr. Perkins' office and went in. He sat at her desk and looked at the picture of her with friends in a bikini on a South Seas beach. She filled the skimpy swimsuit nicely. He mentally stripped away the bikini and imagined the luscious fruit hidden beneath it. His hand went automatically to his cock which was rock hard and ready for action. He pumped it slowly as he fantasized.

He was on his knees before her pulling on the bikini ties with his teeth. The top already lay in a heap on the ground and her ample breasts hung down like ripe melons ready to be plucked.

He undid one tie and then the other. Jamie spread her legs slightly to let the bottom fall to the ground.

Josh continued stroking as he imagined his nose buried in her small patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair. His tongue gently licking her clitoris. She smelled wonderfully sexy. He stroked harder and faster.

Soon his tongue was on her lower lips. She smelled wonderful and her juices were flowing, making her ready for his entrance.

He led her to a nearby blanket and she lay down on it with her legs spread open to give him full access to her secret place. Her eyes were closed. "Take me," she whispered. "I'm yours. Do with me as you like, but please fuck me. Fuck me long and hard."

Josh knelt between her legs and probed her love canal with the tip of his cock. It glistened with her juices. When he lifted it, a long streamer of pre-cum followed the tip. He nudged it up against her lower lips, then went down on her easing his hard pussy probe into her.

She was ready. It slipped in easily. She moaned and bit her lower lip. Her nails dug into his buttocks. It hurt but felt good at the same time. She pulled him towards her. Soon he was buried balls deep in her sweet vagina.

He began to pump slowly, pulling out almost completely, just leaving the head inside, pausing, then pushing back in. Slowly at first. Pulling out, pausing and pushing gently back in. Then faster and faster.

Her lips found his and she thrust her tongue into his mouth, moaning. Her nails dug further into his buttocks.

"Fuck me!" She pleaded. "Fuck me hard!"

Her hips rose to meet his thrusts. Her breathing was slow and labored. She began to squeal as her climax neared.

Josh felt his climax building. Her pelvic thrusts met his. He thrust faster and deeper. He could feel the pressure building in his loins. He held it for as long as he could. Then, with one final deep thrust, he let go.

"Ah-h-h-h-h." He grunted between clenched teeth as his cock exploded. Again and again he pulsed. She clutched him tight, holding her breath.

Jamie wrapped her legs around his and pulled herself into him. Josh relaxed and collapsed on her. He'd been holding his breath and it came back in gasps. He was sweating and so was she.

She continued to hold him tight as her pussy contractions slowly diminished. With each contraction, Josh squirted a bit more juice into her. The love potion he'd brewed up must be working. He'd never come like this before. He wondered how much juice he'd shot into her.

Finally, Jamie released her grip. Still, she kept her pussy pressed against him. He stayed still. They lay quietly together for a long time; their breathing slowly returned to normal. After some time, Josh's cock began to shrink and slip out of Jamie's well-lubricated love channel. She tried to hold it in, but when she contracted her pussy muscles, they pushed it out.

When his cock finally slid out, Jamie pushed Josh's head down toward her pubic mound. He got the message.

He put his head between her legs and stuck his tongue in her gaping hole. It smelled of hot sex. He tasted his cum mixed with her juices. He liked the smell and the taste.

He began to suck on her. A wad of cum slid out into his mouth. He pulled his head from between her legs and gave her a juicy kiss full of tongue and cum. To his surprise, she kissed him back. They shared his cum and her juices. He repeated the process several times, sucking cum out and kissing her with it. He spread it over her upper and lower lips; his own lips glistened, too.

Awakening from his reverie, Josh felt the wetness of his cock. Several gobs of cum covered Jamie's photo. Thank God it had a glass cover. Josh licked the cum off, then got a tissue and wiped it clean. Some of his cum had landed on her chair and would be right where she sat. The thought of her sitting on his cum gave Josh a thrill. He left it and hoped it wouldn't make a noticeable stain. Even if it did, who'd know what caused it?

Finally, he checked to make sure everything was as he'd found it. He started to throw the tissues in the empty waste basket, then thought better of it. Instead, he took them with him. He locked the door and dropped the tissues in the trash bin at the end of the hall.