Lockie Ch. 05: Bi Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes that's fine." Lockie had hoped they would have a meeting about his future.

"I will call you either tonight or tomorrow and we will organise a solo shoot or something.

"Sounds good." He replied as both men left the office. Lockie going down to the locker room while Curtis locked his office and darted down the stairs.

************************************

Lockie met Sy in the locker room, he was mopping the floor as he entered.

"Hey Lockie, how have you been. I have your stuff left on the bench, it's all new "In'DaMan'd" merchandise that Curtis had made up. He asked me to tell you that you have to wear at least one piece of the clothing when you do your cam show. "

Lockie smiled and walked to the bench. He had been naked in front of Sy tons of times before but for some reason he felt self conscious about changing in front of him this time.

He quickly stripped and pulled on the navy vest that had the studio name emblazoned across the chest area, a giant silver zip that had begun to be pulled down resided in the center and on both sides was see through mesh. Also in the pile where knee high thick socks, Lockies color was navy and had his name around the top. He put on the navy jock strap next, it had the zip design again with mesh across the top to show a hint of cock, finally were the navy short shorts and a thin navy bandana. He looked to the pile on top of the locker in front of him and seen white. Mason's color. His heart pounded hard against his chest.

"You look great." Sy said with a giant grin as he rested his face against the mop handle. "Curtis decided that all the stars will have their own color, you get a cut from the sales of the merchandise your fan club buy. I will send you the link once we have the online store up and running."

Lockie didn't know how he felt about being color coded but he was confident that his fans would buy his stuff. He put on his sneakers and walked back up the stairs to room 2. He hadn't been in this room before, its use in the past had been to store props and lighting equipment. He could hear loud flashing noises as he knocked on the door.

"That's a wrap, I have all I need from you ." He heard a loud voice say.

"Thanks that was fun." Came the reply, Casey the tall thin new recruit lay on a two seater chair naked. He had obviously just ejaculated as his cock was semi hard flopping between his legs. He was wiping his mess up as the photographer turned around to look at Lockie.

Lockie let out an audible "OH."

"Hi Lockie, just give me a few minutes to reset and then we can take some photo's."

Lockie couldn't believe it, the photographer was Edo.

He just nodded and sat down, and put his head in his hands.

******************************

Lockie only looked up when Casey walked past in his yellow gear and said goodbye, he nodded and gave him a smirk, it was all his face could allow.

"Curtis and I were thinking we would get you on this desk, the light brown would really bring out your tan and eyes." Edo muttered as he arranged lights and the desk.

"How are you here?" Lockie said not moving.

"I spoke to Curtis at the sexpo and he told me to send over my portfolio. He was impressed and asked me to come in for a meeting. Hope you are going to be ok with me taking pictures?"

As he was on a successful comeback any tantrums he threw now could derail that, he took a deep breath and walked to the desk. He took in Edo fully for the first time since he entered the room.

He was wearing a grey singlet, his pasty white skin was dotted with light brown freckles, his muscles seemed to strain against the material, his black denim jeans stopped before the knees. He was barefoot and Lockie was close enough to him now to see tufts of wiry copper colored hair dotted the base of each toe. It wasn't the same color as his vivid red hair.

"I will take a few with you leaning against the desk fully clothed and as we move on you can take some off and we can change positions. Sound good to you?"

"Sure, I just want this over with."

"You have a cam show later?"

"Maybe."

"If you're free I would love to take you for a drink." Edo looked at the monitor as he spoke, his cheeks starting to flush red.

"Let's just stick to the photos, I have had a long weekend and just want to sleep." Lockie said harsher than he meant. The sad look on Edo's face made him quickly add," thanks for the offer though."

**********************************

They spent the next forty minutes taking shots from all different angles, after the awkwardness at the beginning Lockie was happy to see that Edo was not only professional but actually very talented. He had always hated taking these types of pictures but Edo showed him the shots between changes and he was stunned at how well he looked. It soon became time for him to take the hard on pictures, he thought he was going to be more shy at this part, considering he had used Edo's image during sex recently. He found that he got a thrill seeing the look in Edo's eyes as he took in his throbbing prick. He was seated in a chair behind the desk, one leg propped on the table, his hand wrapped around his member pointing it straight up between his thighs.

"Amazing!" Edo exclaimed as he continued to snap rapidly. "Can you turn around and push it down between your legs while you spread your cheeks." He said without taking the camera away from his face.

"I am not a bottom, I rarely show my hoop."

"Curtis just wants all the stars to show their versatility, maybe showing this new side to you will help with future shoots. Once these go online I expect them to sky rocket."

Lockie was hesitant but before he could get inside his own head he had one knee on the chair, one hand spreading his muscular ass cheek, the other forcing his cock down to the floor. He could Edo's breathing becoming more ragged. The sound of it coupled with the shutter from the camera made his cock feel like it was going to burst.

"I have got everything I need." Edo said disappointed. "Come to the monitor and let's check these bad boys out." He turned and walked away, his bare feet slapping against the tile floor.

Lockie quickly pulled up his shorts and followed him over to another desk. After a few clicks Edo had the slideshow started. His boner looked amazing from all the angles Edo had done, he was even impressed with the shots of him showing his poop chute.

"These are amazing Edo."

"They're not even fully finished, I have to work some magic later, take out a few shadows and just make everything pop but I have such an easy task with your pictures." He said with a grin on his face, his eyes taking in Lockie's pecks and moved down to his shorts, he was still rock hard and his dick was pushing against the fabric like he was pitching a tent.

"Someone's solider is still at attention."

"Ya," Lockie replied bashfully, "I will take of it later online."

He turned to get his top when he felt Edo's hand on his biceps.

"Please forgive me if I came on to strong at the sexpo, I was just like a deer in headlights meeting you, I am sure you get that all the time and I can say some stupid shit when I am nervous. I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable."

"It's ok," Lockie said looking down at the white fingers as they gently squeezed his tattooed bicep. Under his touch it felt like his skin was on fire. His mouth went dry and his heart began to beat rapidly. His eyes locked with Edo's, a look of carnal wanting etched into his features.

He slowly moved in for a kiss when Lockie backed away.

"I am so sorry I just thought..." Edo replied sounding wounded.

Lockie's mind began to race, the old feelings of anger and self doubt rushing in, he took a deep breath and pushed them down.

"It's not that it's... I just never liked kissing."

He could see Edo's body sag with relief. He tentatively stretched out his hand and rubbed Lockie's helmet through the shorts. Lockie's eyes nearly rolled out of his head at the touch. He turned back to the desk with the monitor on it and pulled down his shorts before his mind overruled his body. The table felt cold against his ass cheeks as Edo sunk to his knees dragging the pants all the way down and over Lockie's ankles. His eyes devoured Lockie's whole body as if he were a prime steak and he had not eaten in months.

He grabbed Lockie's cock more firmly now, his sniffed it up and down savouring the manly musk. He spat gently on the tip and began to fan it with his tongue. Lockie tilted his head back and stared at the ceiling. From his waist down he was weak, it was a constant battle for him to just stay in the moment but it was a battle he was determined to win.

Edo took all of his cock in his mouth, gagging once he hit the base, when he slowly pulled it out of his face a thick stream of saliva followed. He quickly slathered it the length of Lockie's shaft, he continued to jerk and suck at the same time, his rhythm and technique were the best Lockie had ever had. His breath began to leave his body as Edo continued to suck, slurp and jerk his cock. His asshole was clenched the whole time and his bollocks had contracted. He ran his fingers through Edo's bright red hair, he normally would have pushed the person who was sucking him off deeper or faster on to his dick but with Edo he did not have to. The man was talented.

Lockie's whole body was electrified, he couldn't remember the last time he felt so free during sex. His body suddenly jerked and he knew that he was close.

"I am going to cum." He moaned. Edo didn't stop he just moaned approval. The vibrations from his throat sent Lockie over the edge, he unloaded into the back off Edo's throat. He shot spurt after spurt of jizz into his mouth. When he finally finished Edo took the tip in his mouth and licked it clean. He stood up with a huge grin on his face.

"It's a good thing I am a terrible kisser anyways." He said with a chuckle, his fingers trailing up and down Lockie's arms.

Lockie felt spent so could barely muster a smirk in reply, his lower back had begun to ache again. After he got his breath back he hopped off the table and pulled on his clothes. Edo had shut down his monitor and packed his camera in his bag.

Lockie felt happy as pulled on his socks but some of the post cum euphoria was leaving his body, he wanted to leave the room quickly but didn't want to make it obvious, once again he tried to push down those thoughts.

"So about that drink." Edo said as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

Lockie opened his mouth to reply when a knock came at the door, he could feel his face drop as the enormity of what just happened hit him. Sy stuck his head in the room.

"I am locking up now I just wondered if you guys are nearly done."

"Yes we are. Thanks Sy." Lockie said as he walked to the door. "Thank Edo." He called

over his shoulder without looking back.

Once he was in the locker room he changed back into his normal clothes and packed away the uniform Curtis had issued. He clenched his eyes in hope that Edo had left the building as he opened the locker room door. He could hear someone at the front door and hesitantly walked towards it. Sy stood there with a set of keys and seeing Lockie began to knock off the lights.

"Sorry to rush you but it's pretty late." Sy said as he held open the front door for Lockie.

"Has Edo left already?" Lockie asked trying to sound casual.

"Yes he practically ran out of here once you came down the stairs, he must be late for another shoot, he stayed back an extra forty minutes."

Lockie felt bad as he walked towards the bus stop.

"Want me to drive you somewhere?"

"No thanks, I might walk."

"I will email you once we get the photo's back." Sy called out as he opened the door to his car. "Good night."

"It was." Lockie said under his breath and began the long walk home.

12