Glory Hole Love

Story Info
I don't need a woman I have a Glory Hole Lover.
997 words
4.34
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers

Sometimes I like to read the gay posts on Grinder just for fun. I saw an ad for a guy whose headline was "Talented Cocksucker Here" and I was curious.

Getting my cock sucked is my favorite sexual activity, and there aren't a lot of girls out there who really love sucking cock.

This means I always feel like I'm begging to get my Cock sucked, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of getting your Cock sucked.

So I click this guy's profile and I'm rock hard thinking about somebody sucking me off and there's a headless picture of him with his huge cock out, a turn off, but I read the text of the ad:

Young expert cocksucker here looking for straight/bi/masculine gay guys who need to get sucked off. Private glory hole. I swallow. 36, Atlanta.

I sent him an email from my other account, don't know why. He responds within minutes.

Turns out he only lived a couple miles away, and I was so curious and so horny at this point that as long as I didn't have to touch his cock or fuck with him sexually, I was down to give this glory hole thing a try.

With all the murders and what not you'd think I'd be scared, but I wasn't really worried about anything.

He emailed me his address -- I didn't give him my phone number because I don't really know if I want a guy with a glory hole in his house to have my phone number, you know?

Since I had already been jacking-off with vaseline, I showered up real fast and drove over.

I show up at the door, "Hey I'm here," and he emails me back to just walk in. So I go in.

It's dark, and I can smell the scent of sex and incense burning and judging by this whole set up, something tells me I'm not the first cock he's sucked today.

"Over here," I hear him say. I follow his voice in the dark, confident that no one was going to like pop out, stab me, wrap my body in a bag and toss me in the River.

I'm led to a giant slab of cardboard situated in a doorway. It's covering the whole doorway from top to bottom. A hole is cut in the middle that's large enough to handle men of all sizes -- height as well as cock size.

"I'm ready when you are," he says. Mind you, I still haven't seen this guy. He has not offered me a glass of water. There was not a "pleased to meet you." I don't even know what he looks like, just the few pictures he emailed me, if that's even really him.

Feeling antsy, I guess, a finger reaches through the hole, kind of like how you rub your hands together to indicate you're about to dig into a delicious meal.

I unzip and put myself through.

I don't know why I trust this guy. I don't know why I don't think he will chop my cock off or bite me or draw a happy face on my dick with a Sharpie or do something else scary and newsworthy. But I'm too focused on the pleasure to be worried.

I am really horny, everything feels really good. As he's working on me sometimes he pulls it out, waits a moment before going back on, and I wonder if there is more than one cocksucker back there as part of this operation.

Most guys are super lazy and want to get their cocks sucked without having to reciprocate or do anything else to their sex partner. This is the ultimate proof of that.

All I have to do is stand here, get sucked off, finish whenever I finish and leave. It's an act removed from sexual orientation if you really think about it.

Sort of, like sex vending machine. I bet it if there were a vending machine that a guy could stick his cock in and it would feel exactly like a blow job, he would do it. A lot.

So, this is basically that. A straight guy getting sucked off at a gay glory hole is really just trying to cum, nothing more, nothing less. It's like I'm just picking up a pack of cigarettes at the store.

Guys have sexual needs, you know? And any guy who jacks off frequently understands that sometimes jacking off can get a little boring.

You get so used to cumming that it doesn't even feel good anymore. I feel like masturbating is similar to any drug: sometimes you do it too much and you feel numb.

You jack off because you can do it, not really for the pleasure. But when you masturbate as much as I do, to feel anything beyond normal you have to keep raising the stakes. You have to keep doing greater and greater things.

Back to the blow job, which feels awesome by the way. There's something awesome about having someone who is so eager to blow you, and eat your cum.

Who doesn't ask annoying, boner-killing questions like "Are you close to cumming" or get tired or lose enthusiasm.

I last 15 minutes but when I finish he keeps going and after a bit I'm hard again, so I guess I'm going to come again.

So hey, future girlfriends: a gay guy in a glory hole sucked my dick and I sort of liked it.

On the walk back to my apartment he emails me to tell me that I taste good and that he hopes he'll see me again.

I emailed him back, and I visit him about 3 times a week. It's always good and I am totally satisfied when I leave. It never cost me anything and I have never seen or met the person in behind the wall.

Thanks for reading. Vote and leave me a message. I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers